Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon)

(http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2n06mb5&s=8) the mod works fine, I don't complain... but... why the kids have that strange look in their faces... like a preoccupation look. something about their eyebrows... seems odd.  like this expression  :(  

This is just due to my low skills when it comes to designing faces.  I try to make the races look different and so I end up with some faces like that. 

I'm trying to work with them a bit this week but to get anything much better I'll need someone to help edit the faces...

oh, Ok, nevwemind. It's now that big deal... i can wait, your Mod is awesome, the best Child/Pregnancy Mod I have seen. keep with the good work  :lol:

Question: Of children born outside cities, will they remain city-less forever? Where will they stay in the future?

Right now they don't really do anything.  You can move them to a city by talking to them.  Note that you have to wait for them to be fully grown if the growth option is enabled.

Guest Chaoruge

Don't know if it was already reported, but all the children are being born bodyless, i'm using xvision children - redone and prince and pauper patch, to resolve this i'm entering on the console and tipping setrace "type race"racechild and their bodies are given properly, however the mod say it doesn't recognize that race, The same can't be done for the non-human races they still are bodyless

Another thing is that children in the same city and same race and mostly at the same place, when renamed, keep having the same name that was last renamed but on the mcm it's the properly name

Ex: Bretongirl1 and Bretongirl2 have the same name on the game but respectively Bretongirl1 and Bretongirl2 on mcm

Don't know if it was already reported, but all the children are being born bodyless, i'm using xvision children - redone and prince and pauper patch, to resolve this i'm entering on the console and tipping setrace "type race"racechild and their bodies are given properly, however the mod say it doesn't recognize that race, The same can't be done for the non-human races they still are bodyless

Another thing is that children in the same city and same race and mostly at the same place, when renamed, keep having the same name that was last renamed but on the mcm it's the properly name

Ex: Bretongirl1 and Bretongirl2 have the same name on the game but respectively Bretongirl1 and Bretongirl2 on mcm

My mod is not compatible with Prince and Pauper.  I'll fix this in 1.5.  If you set the race manually, you are absolutely without a doubt going to set the child to the wrong race and break them in regards to my mod.  I'll try to think of a way to help you fix this.

Children of the same race and gender that are living in the same town are going to have the same name on screen.  This is not something that can be fixed as it is a basic limitation of Skyrim and creating children dynamically.  This is, in fact, discussed in the features list.  ;)

Guest Chaoruge

Children of the same race and gender that are living in the same town are going to have the same name on screen.  This is not something that can be fixed as it is a basic limitation of Skyrim and creating children dynamically.  This is, in fact, discussed in the features list.  xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png

I should have missed it ><"

Oh yeah, and thank you very much for this mod, it's awesome!

Thank you for preparing for the next version a patch with the mod prince and pauper, I would look forward to the mod. What is that we can deactivate the births of pnj and activate only the births that of the player. (My personnage is a woman)  what the mod works with bodies CBBE? Sorry for my English. And thanks for your works !

My mod is not compatible with Prince and Pauper.  I'll fix this in 1.5.  If you set the race manually, you are absolutely without a doubt going to set the child to the wrong race and break them in regards to my mod.  I'll try to think of a way to help you fix this.

Version 1.5 is available now.  It should be compatible with Prince and Pauper.  It won't use the P&P clothing (that's a whole 'nother issue) but the children should not have invisible bodies anymore.

If you want to change children back to their proper races then go to the bottom of the "Race Settings" menu and click "Reset Races".

Thank you for preparing for the next version a patch with the mod prince and pauper, I would look forward to the mod. What is that we can deactivate the births of pnj and activate only the births that of the player. (My personnage is a woman)  what the mod works with bodies CBBE? Sorry for my English. And thanks for your works !

I'm assuming that PNJ=NPC.  Yeah, I should be able to do that.  As far as I know HentaiPregnancy is fine with the CBBE body.

And you're quite welcome.

Now that I have released 1.5 let me know if you know of any child races that you would like supported. I'm willing to add a few (or give instructions on how to add) though I won't start working on them until after adoption is finished.

Humanoids only, please. :D

Thank you again for Maj. The todolist the function  adoption it is to adopt children who are not of the player? What is that the children who arise from the player can remain in our houses vanilla and not vanilla (Ex:Candle ranch http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40386 or Aspen manor  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39400/?) can they behave as the other children and play with the other children for example those whom one adopt in Heartfire? (Sorry for these questions it is for my Roleplay)

Thank you again ! ^^

Thank you again for Maj. The todolist the function  adoption it is to adopt children who are not of the player? What is that the children who arise from the player can remain in our houses vanilla and not vanilla (Ex:Candle ranch http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40386 or Aspen manor  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39400/?) can they behave as the other children and play with the other children for example those whom one adopt in Heartfire? (Sorry for these questions it is for my Roleplay)

Thank you again ! ^^

I have been calling it adoption because 1) the mod currently does not treat any children as if they are the player's children and 2) it will be based on Hearthfire's adoption system.  But yes it will cover both "your" children and those not yours.

I will look into making those locations available, though the AI scripts will likely be more simplistic than what I'm planning to do for the Hearthfire BYOH locations.

I have seen children born from this mod play with vanilla children.  It's rare but it can already happen.  Hopefully it will work out with the Hearthfire scripts but it may not be possible without creating incompatibilities with mods like the Multiple Adoptions mod.

Thank you again ! ^^

I have been calling it adoption because 1) the mod currently does not treat any children as if they are the player's children and 2) it will be based on Hearthfire's adoption system.  But yes it will cover both "your" children and those not yours.

I will look into making those locations available, though the AI scripts will likely be more simplistic than what I'm planning to do for the Hearthfire BYOH locations.

I have seen children born from this mod play with vanilla children.  It's rare but it can already happen.  Hopefully it will work out with the Hearthfire scripts but it may not be possible without creating incompatibilities with mods like the Multiple Adoptions mod.

It's possible that not compatibility with heatfire multiples adoptions ? Ooooohhhh Shhhhhù$ù$t Noooo The world is oveeer !! Nooo .

T .T  How i can adopt Aventus or this poor children Abandoned in Bordeciel, feet in the snow, starving! What a cruel world! I think that i wait the other

update T.T sh ...world. If im not happy for your response i tell you again Thank you  for your mod and your work . 

Thank you again ! ^^

It's possible that not compatibility with heatfire multiples adoptions ? Ooooohhhh Shhhhhù$ù$t Noooo The world is oveeer !! Nooo .

T .T  How i can adopt Aventus or this poor children Abandoned in Bordeciel, feet in the snow, starving! What a cruel world! I think that i wait the other

update T.T sh ...world. If im not happy for your response i tell you again Thank you  for your mod and your work . 

Okay, to be more clear.  I will not make Children+SoulGems incompatible with Hearthfire multiple adoptions.  However, this may mean that the vanilla children and my mod's children can not play together.  I do not know yet.

Yay you updated! Will test it out soon. =3 Excited! Thank you for the update. <3 I will give this mod another shot now. This mod is my favorite childbirth mod, as it and hentai pregnancy are very simple and straightforwards. Hence the word hentai I suppose.

Guest Chaoruge

Version 1.5 is available now.  It should be compatible with Prince and Pauper.  It won't use the P&P clothing (that's a whole 'nother issue) but the children should not have invisible bodies anymore.

If you want to change children back to their proper races then go to the bottom of the "Race Settings" menu and click "Reset Races".

Thaanks a lot for these my hero, but say, the kids can we give those clothes to them or not yet?

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it develops into something I can use.

Thaanks a lot for these my hero, but say, the kids can we give those clothes to them or not yet?

No, and that's not likely to happen soon I'm sorry to say.  Due to the complexities of this mod, it's a fair bit of work to set up additional clothes for the children without causing conflicts.  So that part will probably always be fairly limited.  This is another item where I could set up some additional code in my mod if someone wants to work on the clothes themselves -- I can provide instructions on how to do this in Creation Kit.

Guest Chaoruge

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it develops into something I can use.

No, and that's not likely to happen soon I'm sorry to say.  Due to the complexities of this mod, it's a fair bit of work to set up additional clothes for the children without causing conflicts.  So that part will probably always be fairly limited.  This is another item where I could set up some additional code in my mod if someone wants to work on the clothes themselves -- I can provide instructions on how to do this in Creation Kit.

Got it, so others mods that gives kids clothes like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56670/?

and this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36761/?

wouldn't work right?

I remember reading that children born in wild areas would pretty much be idle, but could be sent to town via dialog; is that still an issue?

Because I had a thought on a solution.  NPC followers have an AI routine that forces them to walk back to their recruitment place when dismissed.  Would it be possible to emulate that AI, set Honourhall as the 'recruitment' place for children born outside of towns, call the dismissal routine when born, and then use an Honourhall AI package once they get there?

This has become one of those mods I add to every playthrough, I am an alt-addict, and it is great. I am looking forward to being able to give the kid followers armor and weapons but I was also wondering....is it possible and easy to make the women potentially lose the baby from taking damage? Maybe the lower health goes the greater the chance or based on big damage hits. Just a thought and regardless, this will still be a regular for me, thanks again for your efforts!

This has become one of those mods I add to every playthrough, I am an alt-addict, and it is great. I am looking forward to being able to give the kid followers armor and weapons but I was also wondering....is it possible and easy to make the women potentially lose the baby from taking damage? Maybe the lower health goes the greater the chance or based on big damage hits. Just a thought and regardless, this will still be a regular for me, thanks again for your efforts!

Yes but I think in this case there that it would be necessary to give the choice to the player to put a percentage to see the chance to lose or not the baby according to damages.