Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon)

Love this.

Thanks. :)

Love it, but only prob I found is that the child will either follow me or the father. Now when I first installed the children ran around riften, had to reinstall the mod now they don't.only follow.

Totenbarg answered this.  If the growing option is on then following is what they do until fully grown.

I've tested this mod on my setup, don't know it's my luck or something, 1st time, 4 women NPC(2 mod NPC, 2 original NPC)  give birth, all boys, 2nd time, 8 women, still all boys, so I checked sex setting, it's random, finally 3rd time, one girl was born .......Then I tested with TK children mod, seems alright, has no problem but also no effect.

If u can add options like remove all children in MCM, or remove one by talking to or something, that would be great.

I've done a little testing and it seems there might be some streakiness in Skyrim's RNG for children born close together (in time).  It's a bit hard to tell with a binary choice (male/female) so I'm not yet certain.  I'll test it further and see if I can come up with a solution.

I will add ability to remove children but it won't be in my next release (which should be tomorrow).

Love it, but only prob I found is that the child will either follow me or the father. Now when I first installed the children ran around riften, had to reinstall the mod now they don't.only follow.

Have you activated the "growing option" in MCM when you reinstalled the mod?

Then the children will follow mother or father until they reach their final scale and only after that point they will run around and look for a job to learn.

Thanks for the answer, but what I meant to say is when they were first born on my first install of this plugin(Mod), they would run around say Riften chasing another born child, Then they were seen doing a trade, now I have reinstalled it and put at the same settings as before they no longer run around chasing another born they just follow. I had a child born and another NPC borned a child and those 2 chased each other. Now they either follow the father or mother.... they no longer sleep at the tavern only stand outside.

Thanks for the answer, but what I meant to say is when they were first born on my first install of this plugin(Mod), they would run around say Riften chasing another born child, Then they were seen doing a trade, now I have reinstalled it and put at the same settings as before they no longer run around chasing another born they just follow. I had a child born and another NPC borned a child and those 2 chased each other. Now they either follow the father or mother.... they no longer sleep at the tavern only stand outside.

Uninstalling it could have broken some scripts on existing children.  Try this:

Open the console (`/~ key in upper left corner of keyboard)

Target the child that is following by clicking with mouse (if it targets the wrong NPC/object you can adjust with scroll wheel)

Type "setscale 1.0" and hit enter

Close the console (same key)

You may have to wait a couple of in-game hours for it to take effect but that should fix it in the current version of the addon.

Amazing work!!!!  I also hope that compatibility with creatures :)

You could put a little description in the text by saying that installation files order we must follow?
Thank you very much and keep striving, is an amazing job!!!

I love this Mod. but I am having some problem. when the child born, it's just a floating head. the body is invisible. I use RS Children Overhaul ... so maybe that's the problem... is there a way to fix it? or a compatibility Patch?

I love this Mod. but I am having some problem. when the child born, it's just a floating head. the body is invisible. I use RS Children Overhaul ... so maybe that's the problem... is there a way to fix it? or a compatibility Patch?

umm is this mod compatible with Xvision Children Mod from Nexus? Or does it cause invisible children's head like it does with kids of skyrim?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38712/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38712&pUp=1

Any mod that makes changes to children appearances is likely to have problems. I've added RS Children Overhaul and Xvision Children to my list (though Xvision is part of Kids of Skyrim so I'd be getting to it anyway) of things to work on. This is pretty high on my to-do list now, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

• Child growth system changed. Dialogue and scripts are no longer tied directly to the child's size (requested by OmenSakaw). NOTE: Any children currently growing (but born before installing version 1.1) will stop following their parents and begin acting as fully grown children. They will, however, continue to grow until they reach full size.

Thank you so much for this!

A question. Have you seen the new children mod? I think it's called RS children.

Maybe it could work as an alternative to TK children when you're working on the compatibility.

Wow, this mod is great.

I was wondering, could you possibly have a way for male khajiit children to use the female head mesh instead of the male one, similar to the My Little Kitty mod or the MaDashe follower mod on the Nexus (sorry, I'm not allowed to post links)

The male head gives them those big sideburn tuft things that make them look like miniature adults.  The female head makes them look a lot more like children.  

I also use RS children, so I'd love to see that supported.

Anyway, the mod is amazing so far, so thanks!

• Child growth system changed. Dialogue and scripts are no longer tied directly to the child's size (requested by OmenSakaw). NOTE: Any children currently growing (but born before installing version 1.1) will stop following their parents and begin acting as fully grown children. They will, however, continue to grow until they reach full size.

Thank you so much for this!

A question. Have you seen the new children mod? I think it's called RS children.

Maybe it could work as an alternative to TK children when you're working on the compatibility.

You're welcome.

Wow, this mod is great.

I was wondering, could you possibly have a way for male khajiit children to use the female head mesh instead of the male one, similar to the My Little Kitty mod or the MaDashe follower mod on the Nexus (sorry, I'm not allowed to post links)

The male head gives them those big sideburn tuft things that make them look like miniature adults.  The female head makes them look a lot more like children.  

I also use RS children, so I'd love to see that supported.

Anyway, the mod is amazing so far, so thanks!

Regarding the female Khajiit head, I'll consider making it an option but it's going to be pretty far down on my to-do list.

RS Children is definitely on my list now that I've had several people mention it.

umm is this mod compatible with Xvision Children Mod from Nexus? Or does it cause invisible children's head like it does with kids of skyrim?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38712/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38712&pUp=1

Any mod that makes changes to children appearances is likely to have problems. I've added RS Children Overhaul and Xvision Children to my list (though Xvision is part of Kids of Skyrim so I'd be getting to it anyway) of things to work on. This is pretty high on my to-do list now, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

I see, thats awesome, I will be waiting for the day when this possible compatibility issue is fixed. Lemme know when it happens, please?

How big a strain would this put on a system with over 200 children out there?  That's not gonna happen in my game in the soon, but doing a full playthrough plus 2/3 DLC between my PC and NPCs there was well over 250.

I honestly have no idea. I've spent more time recently programming than playing so I only have a dozen or so children running around.  If you find it starting to really lag, would you let me know?

I see, thats awesome, I will be waiting for the day when this possible compatibility issue is fixed. Lemme know when it happens, please?

Will do.

How do i get pregnant? :s i'm lost lol

If you have the prerequisite addons installed, then go into Hentai Pregnancy MCM settings and check options like pregnancy chance, birth chance, etc.  Other possible problems are covered here under Troubleshooting.

How big a strain would this put on a system with over 200 children out there?  That's not gonna happen in my game in the soon, but doing a full playthrough plus 2/3 DLC between my PC and NPCs there was well over 250.

I honestly have no idea. I've spent more time recently programming than playing so I only have a dozen or so children running around.  If you find it starting to really lag, would you let me know?

Will do.

How do i get pregnant? :s i'm lost lol

If you have the prerequisite addons installed, then go into Hentai Pregnancy MCM settings and check options like pregnancy chance, birth chance, etc.  Other possible problems are covered here under Troubleshooting.

now do you got a tip on a good one :s i don't really find things on this site Dx lol

I cant seem to change the person the child will follow after birth before the birth happens and after seems to have no effect. When I use the drop down box to set it to "NPC parent" when it pops back up it says "consentual only" as if its pulling from the wrong list somehow. Otherwise this is a great set-up to me. I love how the kids can become something, I look forward to some of the future plans you have listed. Thanks for a great mod!

now do you got a tip on a good one :s i don't really find things on this site Dx lol

I'm not sure what you're asking.  A good one what?  Do you have SexLab working at all?

I cant seem to change the person the child will follow after birth before the birth happens and after seems to have no effect. When I use the drop down box to set it to "NPC parent" when it pops back up it says "consentual only" as if its pulling from the wrong list somehow. Otherwise this is a great set-up to me. I love how the kids can become something, I look forward to some of the future plans you have listed. Thanks for a great mod!

I'll check it out.  I haven't tested that option in a bit and I probably inserted a typo somewhere.

Shame I use everybody is killable, if these kids get killed I have a constant child in my list...So I have to remove mod, thanks for this though.

Being able to remove a child from the list is on my to-do list. But I'm currently working on making the mod compatible with Xvision children and the like so it won't be in the next update I release.

Issue: I do not see any growth in child size, everything else seems to be working fine. 

Wishlist:1) Is it possible to make this compatible with Sky Children somehow? 2) Once the children are grown up is there any plan to change their appearance to adult equivalents in-game? i.e. a Nord child grows into an adult Nord and uses adult Nord presets.

Issue: I do not see any growth in child size, everything else seems to be working fine. 

Wishlist:1) Is it possible to make this compatible with Sky Children somehow? 2) Once the children are grown up is there any plan to change their appearance to adult equivalents in-game? i.e. a Nord child grows into an adult Nord and uses adult Nord presets.

First, is the growth option enabled?  It defaults to off. 

Second, any children born in v1.0 will stop growing in v1.1.  (To set them to "full" size, open the console (~), target them, and type setscale 1.0.) New children should grow fine. Ignore this, I am getting myself confused.  :)

Re 1) Sky Children?  I'm not familiar with that mod.  Compatibility with Xvision Children, TK Children, and RS Children is being working on. If there is another children appearance mod out there, send me a link or give the full name.

Re 2) No plans at this time, no.

Hmm... I had growth enabled, but the console fixed things will test some more with a new kid...

You know I am not sure if this mod goes by any other name, I got it off loverslab itself. Sky Children is the race which gets added. I should look into the ones you mentioned since I am not familiar with those. 

I guess using adult presets won't matter as much if there is compatibility with the other child mods. Its just that the vanilla textures are lame... 

Thanks!