Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon)

This does not include ALL of my mods, but does show the load order of the mods involved with this

RaceCompatability

SK Drow Child Race (Which is completely different from the actual Drow Race mod that includes the child race, this may be the problem)

SkyKids.esm

Children+Soulgems.esm

Children+SoulgemsSkyKids.esm

SK child armor swapper.esp

Children+SoulgemsSkyKidsRaces.esm (not activated. Every time I activate it, the game crashes on start up)

Race Menu.esp

ZazimelDrow.esp

Children+SoulgemsRemodel.esp

Children+SoulgemsDragonborn.esp

I do have a few othe Sky kids mods near the bottom of my load order, the vanilla child replaces for Heartfire and Dragonborn along with apachii hairs. Unfortunately, the mod just refuses to replace the existing children models with their sky kids models.

Sky kids models of all races are produced from the pregnancy however. But I am unable to select Drow as my child's race.

do you have hentai pregnancy.esm installed?

Also, from your load order, it maybe looking for skykidraces.esm instead of the skykids.esm you have installed.

from the OP:

• Monli and Drow child races are supported by installing the "Children+SoulGemsSkykidsRaces" module. These are female-only races (for the time being) and will only spawn female children (even if the settings say to produce a male child).
    • After installing the race module you will need to go to the "Race Settings" screen and choose which parent races will produce Monli and/or Drow children. For example, if you wanted Dark Elves to randomly produce either Dark Elves or Drow then change one of the two race Dark Elf options to Drow. If you want to completely replace Dark Elves then change both options to Drow.
    • There is currently not an option to uninstall an added child race. Please keep this in mind when using the Monli and Drow addition.

<p>

This does not include ALL of my mods, but does show the load order of the mods involved with this

RaceCompatabilitySK Drow Child Race (Which is completely different from the actual Drow Race mod that includes the child race, this may be the problem)SkyKids.esmChildren+Soulgems.esmChildren+SoulgemsSkyKids.esmSK child armor swapper.espChildren+SoulgemsSkyKidsRaces.esm (not activated. Every time I activate it, the game crashes on start up)Race Menu.espZazimelDrow.espChildren+SoulgemsRemodel.espChildren+SoulgemsDragonborn.esp

I do have a few othe Sky kids mods near the bottom of my load order, the vanilla child replaces for Heartfire and Dragonborn along with apachii hairs. Unfortunately, the mod just refuses to replace the existing children models with their sky kids models.Sky kids models of all races are produced from the pregnancy however. But I am unable to select Drow as my child's race.

do you have hentai pregnancy.esm installed?Also, from your load order, it maybe looking for skykidraces.esm instead of the skykids.esm you have installed.from the OP:
  • Monli and Drow child races are supported by installing the "Children+SoulGemsSkykidsRaces" module. These are female-only races (for the time being) and will only spawn female children (even if the settings say to produce a male child).
  • After installing the race module you will need to go to the "Race Settings" screen and choose which parent races will produce Monli and/or Drow children. For example, if you wanted Dark Elves to randomly produce either Dark Elves or Drow then change one of the two race Dark Elf options to Drow. If you want to completely replace Dark Elves then change both options to Drow.
  • There is currently not an option to uninstall an added child race. Please keep this in mind when using the Monli and Drow addition.
Yes, I have Hentai Pregnancy installed. I don't see SkykidsRaces.esm in my load order, maybe I missed it or something? It may not even be downloaded. I only have the Drow race, not the Monli, so during my installation of Skykids, i only selected the box regarding the Drow Children, and left the Monli unchecked. Is it possible that the SkykidsRaces.esm wasn't downloaded because of this? I downloaded the mod itself from the creator, or at least that mega upload link that is on this site and nexus mods.

There might be another problem. I have the actual Drow Race and Drow Children installed from Zazamel's original mod. Meaning the kids were included. When I installed SkyKids, I checked the box for Drow children, and now there are two different variants of the child race. One has the blue skin and pointed years (children added from the original Mod from Zazamel), and the other (children added through SkyKids) has human toned skin and actually just looks like a human child.

Is that maybe why the Children+SoulgemsSkyKidsRaces.esm doesn't work?

EDIT:I have redownloaded SkyKids and checked the zip file. There are no signs of this SkykidsRace.esm module you mentioned. Where would such a thing be located? Or could I perhaps get a copy of the .esm file from of you through "attach files" in this thread?

• 3 weeks later...

Ya this guy was doing some great work but some people seemed to think he should be making the mod how they thought it should be and even argued with him over it (That's the way it reads to me). So now like many modders who don't know how to tell someone "Go F yourself!!!" He seems to be gone. So I wouldn't expect much help from him. And I sure hope the person I'm talking about knows who I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

There's an awkward incompatibility issue with TDF Prostitution where the NPCs spawned by this mod will attempt to solicit the player.

Since this mod is apparently still in development while TDF isn't, I'd also mention that TDF prostitutes on auto successfully solicit children as well.  (though perhaps it's only children from this mod?  Hard to say, only a handful of regular children around)  They don't do the animations, but they get the money/credit, and you sometimes get the quest where they didn't pay.  Since the children don't seem to return a valid arousal either, TDF prostitutes seem to keep going back to the children as well.  Particularly noticeable when all the adults in the area are "satisfied".

And, finally, another suggestion.  An option to limit the number of children per town.  My Rig's no longer top end, and having 15 children all running around together is murder on it.  As is I have to selectively turn it on/off.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to add a checkbox to disable "duplicate" children as well.  i.e. if there's already a Breton girl in a particular town, a new child will always be a different valid race/gender.  If there is no valid race/gender, then there simply isn't a child.

Hello !

Question : wouldn't it be easy to instantly set the children to member of the Hearthfires adoptable children? Or does it cause issues?

I am wondering the same thing, because the current options don't allow much interaction, they don't even call me papa.

Hello !

Question : wouldn't it be easy to instantly set the children to member of the Hearthfires adoptable children? Or does it cause issues?

I am wondering the same thing, because the current options don't allow much interaction, they don't even call me papa.

let me know if it works, I'm trying to make a stable install atm, so I couldn't try last time

Hello !

let me know if it works, I'm trying to make a stable install atm, so I couldn't try last time

... let you know what?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so something very strange happened with this tonight.

I'm raiding a bandit cave and I decide to rape a bandit girl with Submit, unfortunately I left pregnancy on (including cum inflation) and she got pregnant. I kill her afterwards (drain her dry as I'm a vampire), then move on to clearing the cave... when I get a message that the badit has given birth to a healty imperial girl! I move back to where I left her and the body is floating in the air and animated but dead, and there's a fully clothed girl nearby (weird that they come out in that size) called Imperial Girl, I rename her and send her to Solitude. No idea how she was born ten minutes after being concieved (I have it set to 3 weeks) or how she was born when her mother was dead. Traumatic childhood indeed! To test I turn off pregnancy and rape another bandit girl, she becomes cum inflated and I get the impregnating message, I kill her as well and sit back and observe. A few minutes later she animates and squirts out the cum as normal, I get a papyrus message that she's no longer pregnant, and she's now floating sideways animated but dead in the air. Quite creepy! But the cum inflation + death may be messed up.

I'm reporting this both here and in Hentai Pregnancy thread.

Okay, so something very strange happened with this tonight.

I'm raiding a bandit cave and I decide to rape a bandit girl with Submit, unfortunately I left pregnancy on (including cum inflation) and she got pregnant. I kill her afterwards (drain her dry as I'm a vampire), then move on to clearing the cave... when I get a message that the badit has given birth to a healty imperial girl! I move back to where I left her and the body is floating in the air and animated but dead, and there's a fully clothed girl nearby (weird that they come out in that size) called Imperial Girl, I rename her and send her to Solitude. No idea how she was born ten minutes after being concieved (I have it set to 3 weeks) or how she was born when her mother was dead. Traumatic childhood indeed! To test I turn off pregnancy and rape another bandit girl, she becomes cum inflated and I get the impregnating message, I kill her as well and sit back and observe. A few minutes later she animates and squirts out the cum as normal, I get a papyrus message that she's no longer pregnant, and she's now floating sideways animated but dead in the air. Quite creepy! But the cum inflation + death may be messed up.

I'm reporting this both here and in Hentai Pregnancy thread.

That is a strange one. I know with this mod if you kill a prego she will pop it out in a few mins but I didn't know cum inflated did it too. I removed this mod after it lost support though.

Hi dtim.

First, thanks for sharing your mod!

Second, I have a minor issue : When a NPC gives birth to a child, your child stops following you to follow the new happy (?) mother.

I don't know if other user have experimented such issue.

(N.B.: 'Grow' feature is on).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why is it that some kids that I have fathered with followers have the "I'd like you to move to another city" dialogue option, and others don't? It's normally the female followers I screw out on the road, when they get pregnant and pop the new kid follows her (the mother) around. The kids get in the way.... I end up having to dismiss the follower with the new kid and find somebody else. Sometimes I have had to delete the kid from the game so he/she doesn't interupt my game... if I could just send every kid packing to a city that would be great!

• 1 month later...