Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon)

No, and that's not likely to happen soon I'm sorry to say.  Due to the complexities of this mod, it's a fair bit of work to set up additional clothes for the children without causing conflicts.  So that part will probably always be fairly limited.  This is another item where I could set up some additional code in my mod if someone wants to work on the clothes themselves -- I can provide instructions on how to do this in Creation Kit.

Got it, so others mods that gives kids clothes like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56670/?

and this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36761/?

wouldn't work right?

They won't work without modifications done to the clothes, sorry.

I remember reading that children born in wild areas would pretty much be idle, but could be sent to town via dialog; is that still an issue?

Because I had a thought on a solution.  NPC followers have an AI routine that forces them to walk back to their recruitment place when dismissed.  Would it be possible to emulate that AI, set Honourhall as the 'recruitment' place for children born outside of towns, call the dismissal routine when born, and then use an Honourhall AI package once they get there?

Yeah, I can make the NPCs go wherever I want... I've got an idea on how to modify this a bit so that it'll work more to my taste, I think.

This has become one of those mods I add to every playthrough, I am an alt-addict, and it is great. I am looking forward to being able to give the kid followers armor and weapons but I was also wondering....is it possible and easy to make the women potentially lose the baby from taking damage? Maybe the lower health goes the greater the chance or based on big damage hits. Just a thought and regardless, this will still be a regular for me, thanks again for your efforts!

This is something that would have to be in the pregnancy mod which I'm still disinclined to modify much because I don't know how a lot of it works.

I had forgotten to ask you a question there is you he a relation with the mod Spouse Enhanced?

Of the style: Great you fell pregnant! or You fell pregnant Again ?! (Lol)  In brief that the spouse shows his positive humor or can be negative if it is not him the father XDD.
Something which makes that the spouse feels concerned. 

I had forgotten to ask you a question there is you he a relation with the mod Spouse Enhanced?

Of the style: Great you fell pregnant! or You fell pregnant Again ?! (Lol)  In brief that the spouse shows his positive humor or can be negative if it is not him the father XDD.

Something which makes that the spouse feels concerned. 

This is something that should be handled by the either the pregnancy mod or something like Spouses Enhanced.  I am focused on the children for now.

J'avais oublié de vous poser une question, il est vous il une relation avec le conjoint mod Enhanced?

Du style: Great vous êtes tombé enceinte! ou Vous êtes tombé enceinte à nouveau?! (Lol) En bref que le conjoint montre son humour positif ou peut être négatif si ce n'est pas lui le père XDD.

Quelque chose qui fait que le conjoint se sent concerné. 

C'est quelque chose qui doit être manipulé par le mod soit la grossesse ou quelque chose comme conjoints améliorées. Je suis concentré sur les enfants pour le moment.

Thanks for your response here and mp ^^  !!! Good continuation !

It's not with SpouseEnhanced because he said :

"Futa / tentacles / multi-marriage / pregnancy / lactation?"

No. Deal with it.

Sniff

I know you said not to ask you to work with the original mod much. o.o This is a suggestion, ignore it if you like~

But it'd be nice if you could disable the scaling on Hentai Pregnancy to make it compatible with other mods. There's a mod coming soon I'm beta-testing for someone that would be incompatible because of the belly and breast node scaling. I already tried setting max to '1x' as a workaround, but it locks the nodes in that position.

Guest Chaoruge

Hmm, don't know if happened with others, but my orc girl isn't talking...don't show dialogue not even talk, I think she's a mute poor girl

Jokes aside, that's a problem x.x

That aside, the mod works great, I think it have compatibility with prince n' pauper since their clothes are more pretty than vanilla

I know you said not to ask you to work with the original mod much. o.o This is a suggestion, ignore it if you like~

But it'd be nice if you could disable the scaling on Hentai Pregnancy to make it compatible with other mods. There's a mod coming soon I'm beta-testing for someone that would be incompatible because of the belly and breast node scaling. I already tried setting max to '1x' as a workaround, but it locks the nodes in that position.

I'll look into doing this but I'm not sure how easy it will be to turn off since the body scaling is one of the primary features.

Hmm, don't know if happened with others, but my orc girl isn't talking...don't show dialogue not even talk, I think she's a mute poor girl

That aside, the mod works great, I think it have compatibility with prince n' pauper since their clothes are more pretty than vanilla

Okay, so mute as in no dialogue options at all?  Which town was she born in?  Is she following a parent or full sized?  Which appearance module (Xvision, RS Children, etc) are you using if any?

I just don't have the time to work on clothing right now.  I may eventually get back to that but it will be after I get some vanilla clothing working.  And that is after several other major items on my to-do list.

Guest Chaoruge

Okay, so mute as in no dialogue options at all?  Which town was she born in?  Is she following a parent or full sized?  Which appearance module (Xvision, RS Children, etc) are you using if any?

I just don't have the time to work on clothing right now.  I may eventually get back to that but it will be after I get some vanilla clothing working.  And that is after several other major items on my to-do list.

Yes, no dialogue options not even an Hi when I come near, she was born in markath together with 2 more childs without problems, she have full size and i'm using Xvision.

Here is possibly a weird one, using the Skykids version, the eyes are up at the eyebrows.

attachicon.gif2014-08-13_00001.jpg

I did forget to activate the SK-SG file originally, but activating and resurrecting the child brought the proper body. Had to reset the hair though.

I've seen other players reporting similar problems but I have not found the cause.  First, please check your load order.  All the Skykids addons should be before any of the Children+SoulGems addons.

By SK-SG you mean the compatibility mod? If that got installed correctly then you shouldn't have had to do anything to the child's body regardless of when it was born.

There's also a huge neck seam so I think something is installed wrong.  You didn't by chance install Children+SoulGemsSkykidsRaces without installing Children+SoulGemsSkykids did you?

Yes, no dialogue options not even an Hi when I come near, she was born in markath together with 2 more childs without problems, she have full size and i'm using Xvision.

I can't reproduce this problem.  You can try to fix it via the console.  Tap the ` key then type "help spawnedchild" and you should see a line on the screen that says "FACT", a hex number, and "HPSoulGemBirthSpawnedChild".  The number should end in 1A88C.  Target the child in the console and type "addfac  <hex number>  1"

Let me know if that fixes it.

Here is possibly a weird one, using the Skykids version, the eyes are up at the eyebrows.

I did forget to activate the SK-SG file originally, but activating and resurrecting the child brought the proper body. Had to reset the hair though.

I've seen other players reporting similar problems but I have not found the cause.  First, please check your load order.  All the Skykids addons should be before any of the Children+SoulGems addons.

By SK-SG you mean the compatibility mod? If that got installed correctly then you shouldn't have had to do anything to the child's body regardless of when it was born.

There's also a huge neck seam so I think something is installed wrong.  You didn't by chance install Children+SoulGemsSkykidsRaces without installing Children+SoulGemsSkykids did you?

Nope, I had both installed.

Relevant section of the mod list.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

OblivionHairPackAIO.esm

BBLuxurySuite.esm

UndergroundBathhouse.esm

LevelersTower.esm

GeneralStores.esm

SexLab.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Skykids.esm

Children+SoulGems.esm

Children+SoulGemsSkykids.esm

SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm

MFVM.esm

I just moved the SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm above yours and will test in a bit.

Nope, I had both installed.

<snip>

Another thing you might try is targeting the child in the console and typing "setscale 1" because it looks like the head didn't scale properly for some reason.

Guest Chaoruge

I can't reproduce this problem.  You can try to fix it via the console.  Tap the ` key then type "help spawnedchild" and you should see a line on the screen that says "FACT", a hex number, and "HPSoulGemBirthSpawnedChild".  The number should end in 1A88C.  Target the child in the console and type "addfac  <hex number>  1"

Didn't work i.i

I've added her to fac but she keeps mute

Didn't work i.i

The only other thing I can think of is that the SEQ file did not get installed in the right place.  Go into the Skyrim\Data\SEQ directory and make sure there is a "Children+SoulGems.SEQ" file there.  If it's not there, extract it from the rar.

Guest Chaoruge

Didn't work i.i

The only other thing I can think of is that the SEQ file did not get installed in the right place.  Go into the Skyrim\Data\SEQ directory and make sure there is a "Children+SoulGems.SEQ" file there.  If it's not there, extract it from the rar.

It was everything in there and I too couldn't reproduce the problem, well, will just remove her, but it really was strange that she didn't talk.

Can't get illia pregnant. Even when I set the bar to 100%, she only gets cum inflated every time.

May have something to do with this mod for Illia's appearance: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25691/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D25691%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D810419&pUp=1

I don't know enough about the Hentai Pregnancy mod to have any idea why this might happen, sorry.

It was everything in there and I too couldn't reproduce the problem, well, will just remove her, but it really was strange that she didn't talk.

Oh, well.  Skyrim does have its share of bugs.

A strange thing is happening to me: I have installed your mod plus the Dragonborn addon and I do not use any other mods related to yours or Hentai Pregnancy. Still, when my character ends her pregnancy no child is born. Literally nothing. I've been trying to search here in your thread something similar but with no luck. The other mods I'm using have nothing to do with pregnancy or such. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or I have to wait some time beyond post pregnancy (sound strange) or I really don't know. May I hope in a little help please?

A strange thing is happening to me: I have installed your mod plus the Dragonborn addon and I do not use any other mods related to yours or Hentai Pregnancy. Still, when my character ends her pregnancy no child is born. Literally nothing. I've been trying to search here in your thread something similar but with no luck. The other mods I'm using have nothing to do with pregnancy or such. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or I have to wait some time beyond post pregnancy (sound strange) or I really don't know. May I hope in a little help please?

First, would you check the settings in Hentai Pregnancy?  The "Chance of Producing a Child" needs to be set because it defaults to 0%.  The description of this setting is a little off but it basically is the chance of my mod doing anything when the pregnancy ends.  Just put it at 100% unless you have some specific reason to lower it.

First, would you check the settings in Hentai Pregnancy?  The "Chance of Producing a Child" needs to be set because it defaults to 0%.  The description of this setting is a little off but it basically is the chance of my mod doing anything when the pregnancy ends.  Just put it at 100% unless you have some specific reason to lower it.

Yes, I have the settings at 100%. That's puzzling me because the very very old HPChildrenPlugin  worked flawlessly. Probably there's something conflicting with your mod than I'm unaware of. Just try to investigate, Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have the settings at 100%. That's puzzling me because the very very old HPChildrenPlugin  worked flawlessly. Probably there's something conflicting with your mod than I'm unaware of. Just try to investigate, Thanks for the reply.

My mod is loading correctly though?  I mean, the menus work?  And the "Produce Child" is set to "Always"?  Have you tried the soul gem options to see if that works?

The only other thing I can think to do is for you to give me a log from when a pregnancy ends.

Instructions on how to do this:

In the directory "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim"

Open the file Skyrim.ini with notepad (or other plain text editor)

Find the [Papyrus] section and add or change these values:

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 500.0

bEnableLogging = 1

bEnableTrace = 1

bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Save the file.

For best results, load a saved game right before a pregnancy ends and play until it ends (just the pregnancy, post-pregnancy doesn't matter).

The log file will be in the directory "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script" and the most recent file will be named "Papyrus.0.log"

Either open this file and send me the contents or just attach it to a message.