HDT Werewolves

Because head, arms, legs, and tail aren't on the body slot only like in default vanilla, so you need to add the needed slot to the armor addon and armor so the whole thing is showed.

How would I proceed to do that Groovtama ? (I also got a case of missing limbs) 

Issue is that I can't find the werewolf's femalehead.nifs in jacque's .rar, was it bashed along with the werewolf's femalebody.nif ?

First, do you have any other mods that affect werewolves? If so, you should place the ESP from this mod after it in your load order. Also, the item you want to look for in the CK is NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast in the Armor Addon section.

Use the included esp or add the slots yourself.

Already using the esp, still invisible limbs ! Completely ignorant about CK and slots organizing but I'm going to try, thank you. 

I got it working as a mesh replacer for SexLab Werewolfs by doing exactly what Groovtama said. I used NifSkope to change the slot of every part of the mesh to SBP_32_BODY.

post-332589-0-37907000-1397060143_thumb.png

Already using the esp, still invisible limbs ! Completely ignorant about CK and slots organizing but I'm going to try, thank you. 

I got it working as a mesh replacer for SexLab Werewolfs by doing exactly what Groovtama said. I used NifSkope to change the slot of every part of the mesh to SBP_32_BODY.

attachicon.gifww.png

Just be careful of that since each partition slot can only hold up to a max of 68 bone influences. So if you find that there are parts of the mesh shooting out of the character into infinity, know that it is skin influences that didn't register because all the slots where taken up before the game engine read that particular bone. That is why it is a good idea to allow multiple slots to register in visibility so you can see them if you decide to keep the .nif file partitions untouched.

Either way, as long as you get it to work!

attachicon.gifww.png

Just be careful of that since each partition slot can only hold up to a max of 68 bone influences. So if you find that there are parts of the mesh shooting out of the character into infinity, know that it is skin influences that didn't register because all the slots where taken up before the game engine read that particular bone. That is why it is a good idea to allow multiple slots to register in visibility so you can see them if you decide to keep the .nif file partitions untouched.

Either way, as long as you get it to work!

So far I haven't seen any of that, but I don't usually play as a werewolf character so I haven't seen much of werewolves at all. I'll be on the look out for that.

Wait. Does this have floppy moving wolf tails with HDT? It interests me for the reason that my adorable siamese khajiit kitten could REALLY use an adorable fluffy tail that doesn't look like a butt stick.

Unfortunately, not at the moment. If I do implement HDT-controlled tails, I might have to edit the skeleton some to make it compatible. I can't make any promises, but if and when I return to this mod, I might try out some HDT-related things with the tail where possible. Or maybe make a standalone tail equippable object if that's more convenient. Maybe...

Regardless, I think someone is already looking into making HDT-compatible tail and ears (though I'm sure you are probably familiar with it). You can find out more here: Tails/Ears with physics inertia. Hope this helps!

i was not able to get you mod to work  i installed it.maybe a  picture  of  the check marks  you have selected in menu?

Do you have any other werewolf mods installed? If so, try putting this mod on the bottom-most order in your mod list. If it still doesn't work, you have a mod that radically changes how vanilla werewolves work. I hope this helps!

If it's neither of that, you should be more specific in how the mod isn't working (like if the game CTD's or just doesn't have changes appear, etc.).

so no female werewolf mod should i  shut them off?

i have a few werewolf mods

its invisible i think.

You can test this mod by turning all the other werewolf mods off and then turining on mine to see if it works. If it does, then there shouldn't be anything wrong with my mod. However, if you have other mods, like the Werewolf Mastery and Moonlight Tales, please check the first post for links to compatible variants of this mod (you will no longer need my .esp if you decided to use the other mods).

I hope this helps.

Love your female werewolf. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I want the male werewolf from this mod, is there away to add him to your mod. I tried for like 5 hours and wanted to brake my PC lol. I  can get only one or the other to work.

P.S. it seems that is download is missing files I had to get them from this guy.

Love your female werewolf. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I want the male werewolf from this mod, is there away to add him to your mod. I tried for like 5 hours and wanted to brake my PC lol. I  can get only one or the other to work.

P.S. it seems that is download is missing files I had to get them from this guy.

Thank you and I hope you found the solution to your issue already. If not, I will try to look into it whenever I return to this mod again.

far as I have gotten was the male working, but then the girl is missing her hands, feet and head. I think the mods are using the same names that is why it isn't working. Don't know how to fix it. :(

It's okay, the .nifs are working, but you will need to edit your .esp (for the werewolf mod you are using that alters the body), and make sure you enable the proper armor add-on slots to make those parts of the female visible.

If you load the .esp from this mod last in your werewolf mod order, this may rectify the issue without having to edit your  current .esp. But if you decide not to use this mod, I suggest editing the last werewolf mod  you have on your list to see the changes. Hope this helps!

Ok, I found out what I was doing wrong and I fixed it by adding his files into yours and changing file names and removing some files. I had to hunt down enrundil444 file because his files on nexus are missing stuff and the files that where posted on LL where also missing files. I told him about it, but he didn't care i guess? I think he gave up on his mod.

I Hope it is ok to post this here or you can move this I dont care.

For those who wanted the male werewolf from erundil444

the flaccid one is what I left on the male werewolf if you want the erected one just change

data/meshes/actors/werewolfbeast/charactor assents/

remove the: _0

should look like this: malebodywerewolf.nif

and add: _0

to: malebodywerewolf_erect.nif

should look like this: malebodywerewolf_erect_0.nif

hdt_werewolves.7z

Ok, I found out what I was doing wrong and I fixed it by adding his files into yours and changing file names and removing some files. I had to hunt down enrundil444 file because his files on nexus are missing stuff and the files that where posted on LL where also missing files. I told him about it, but he didn't care i guess? I think he gave up on his mod.

I Hope it is ok to post this here or you can move this I dont care.

For those who wanted the male werewolf from erundil444

the flaccid one is what I left on the male werewolf if you want the erected one just change

data/meshes/actors/werewolfbeast/charactor assents/

remove the: _0

should look like this: malebodywerewolf.nif

and add: _0

to: malebodywerewolf_erect.nif

should look like this: malebodywerewolf_erect_0.nif

Okay, cool. I was going to suggest this solution as well, but you seem to have the hang of it. I'll post your compatibility on the opening post.