• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Betal said:

It isn't seen in mod configration menu

and sexlab voice don't play!

There is no MCM... it will show in SEXLAB framework MCM under voice types.   If the voices did not load, you need to click "rebuild voice registry".

There is also no voice included, you need to fill the folders for the mod with sound files yourself.   It only gives additional voice slots for the voices in sexlab framework.  The file in the folder are only beeps.   You need to replace the files in each folder with sounds of your choosing.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody know if there is a way to increase the 15 voice files per folder? I feel the 15 files get repetetive too quickly :(

Is that a Sexlab Restriction or based on this mod anyway? Just asking, I can always workaround with 2 profiles with the same voice but different files, tho :)

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Anybody know if there is a way to increase the 15 voice files per folder? I feel the 15 files get repetetive too quickly :(

Is that a Sexlab Restriction or based on this mod anyway? Just asking, I can always workaround with 2 profiles with the same voice but different files, tho :)

I always thought it was a Sexlab thing, but I did a little investigating first before replying, and some of the vanilla Sexlab voice folders have as many as 27 files...

Have you tried increasing the number of files in SLEV to see if it'll handle em? 

46 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I always thought it was a Sexlab thing, but I did a little investigating first before replying, and some of the vanilla Sexlab voice folders have as many as 27 files...

Have you tried increasing the number of files in SLEV to see if it'll handle em? 

I thought about a way to test it, but I wanted to check back first if anybody already did that. 
I think I might look for wavs that count from 1 to 20 or so and then see if all numbers are played. Just had no time looking yet, lol :D

EDIT: I just had the idea that making 016-020 with beeps would also work for a test. Might go with this one first. But that might take some time, I m back at my PC on sunday :(

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I thought about a way to test it, but I wanted to check back first if anybody already did that. 
I think I might look for wavs that count from 1 to 20 or so and then see if all numbers are played. Just had no time looking yet, lol :D

EDIT: I just had the idea that making 016-020 with beeps would also work for a test. Might go with this one first. But that might take some time, I m back at my PC on sunday :(

Sadly my Skyrim is currently in "repair mode" ?

Or I would test it myself, but I would not wish for you to go forward on this quest un-aided. 

With that in mind, I made these for you

SLEV Test 16 to 35.7z

They are WAV files labeled 16 through 35. Starting at 16 the voice will say "one" and then count higher each file till 35 when it will reach "twenty" 

Should be able to just drop these in an existing voice folder and just note the highest number he ever says. :)

With any luck, he will be able to count all the way to 20 which means SLEV can do as many as 35 WAV files. 

Please let me know what you find out. 

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Or I would test it myself, but I would not wish for you to go forward on this quest un-aided. 

SLEV Test 16 to 35.7z 730.57 kB · 0 downloads

They are WAV files labeled 16 through 35. Starting at 16 the voice will say "one" and then count higher each file till 35 when it will reach "twenty" 

Should be able to just drop these in an existing voice folder and just note the highest number he ever says. :)

With any luck, he will be able to count all the way to 20 which means SLEV can do as many as 35 WAV files. 

uuh, thx so much!

I made a quick test (dont have much time) but it seems neither SLEV nor Sexlab support more than 15 files.

(In included the files in one Voice from SLEV and in one voice (Average) from Sexlab, same result). 

I will make a more detailed test tomorrow, but I dont have high hopes.

On 5/4/2019 at 3:38 AM, Corsayr said:

SLEV Test 16 to 35.7z 730.57 kB · 2 downloads

I now found a way to increase the number of Voice files per "Voice Slot" via TES5EDIT thx to Lilzthecat in this thread:

I will now gradually increase the number of voice files to 20 or 30 (depends on how many I find). 

I just dont know if I can upload a modified ESP just like that... the mod author wasnt online since 2015 and did not write anything about modifying his work hmm.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I just dont know if I can upload a modified ESP just like that... the mod author wasnt online since 2015 and did not write anything about modifying his work hmm.

I don't think a modified ESP would be too problematic. I have seen many other mods have people post modified ESPs and no one fretted over it. The original mod is still required, and you would be posting it to this mods thread so you aren't changing the venue...

Also, this mod literally requires modification to work since it doesn't come with actual sound files. ?

I'd say you would probably be okay posting the modified ESP with a note that you will delete the post if there are any problems. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

I don't think a modified ESP would be too problematic. I have seen many other mods have people post modified ESPs and no one fretted over it. The original mod is still required, and you would be posting it to this mods thread so you aren't changing the venue...

Also, this mod literally requires modification to work since it doesn't come with actual sound files. ?

I'd say you would probably be okay posting the modified ESP with a note that you will delete the post if there are any problems. 

then I think I will do just that :)

But now I wonder. 
Adding voice slots is manual labour and the problem is, that I think too many voice slots leave "gaps" if they are not filled. 
So if you have 15 wmv but 20 slots, you get a 25% of a "gap" where no file is playing. At least that is what I "feel" like is happening, but its hard to judge.

I think I will try to make step by step adjustments and make 20 slots per voice for 4 different voices and then 25 and so on, with a different ESP version each time. 
So people can chose between 20, 25, 30 files for example. 

I dont think I will alter ALL 20 slots, tho. Step by step :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

then I think I will do just that :)

But now I wonder. 
Adding voice slots is manual labour and the problem is, that I think too many voice slots leave "gaps" if they are not filled. 
So if you have 15 wmv but 20 slots, you get a 25% of a "gap" where no file is playing. At least that is what I "feel" like is happening, but its hard to judge.

I think I will try to make step by step adjustments and make 20 slots per voice for 4 different voices and then 25 and so on, with a different ESP version each time. 
So people can chose between 20, 25, 30 files for example. 

I dont think I will alter ALL 20 slots, tho. Step by step :D

Nice work :)

I wonder if something similar can be done for the Follow me for sex mod. It comes with "kissing sounds" when you choose the kissing animation with a follower. The mod has also commands for "eat me" (oral), masturbation. So I guess it should be possible to add variety in these situations too.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to modify custom followers to use extracted audio samples from their mod to work with SexLab Animations? Specifically, I'm trying to use some of the voice samples from the Vilja Follower mod to apply as audio during SexLab Animations. It's immersion breaking for me to hear a random voice during sex lab interactions when it is a custom follower.

14 hours ago, Ninety9ninety said:

Can anyone point me in the right direction to modify custom followers to use extracted audio samples from their mod to work with SexLab Animations? Specifically, I'm trying to use some of the voice samples from the Vilja Follower mod to apply as audio during SexLab Animations. It's immersion breaking for me to hear a random voice during sex lab interactions when it is a custom follower.

If you already have made the sounds to your likings, then just use Sexlab Extra Voices and add your sound files to the folders. Then select your voice ingame in sexlabs voice menu (also have Vilja selected) and assign the voice to her. Downside is that other NPC will use it randomly.

14 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

If you already have made the sounds to your likings, then just use Sexlab Extra Voices and add your sound files to the folders. Then select your voice ingame in sexlabs voice menu (also have Vilja selected) and assign the voice to her. Downside is that other NPC will use it randomly.

I actually ended up just creating a mod for myself that extends some of the SexLab Papyrus Libraries. Cheers though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to install this for SE, following all the steps, but when I try to launch ExtraVoicesFactory in the CK I get this error (see pic). Then I hit OK and I get another error saying: Unable to launch external editor for script.

I am using MO2 and am launching everything through MO2. Confirmation that this works or not for SE would be nice. When I check the path, in the mod folder for MO2, I have Scripts\Source... instead of Source\Scripts... and the correct file (sslExtraVoicesFactory.psc) is in the Source folder.

Papyrus CK.PNG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New voice pack I put together

you'll need to replace your extra voices esp with this one to get all 31 sounds from the medium set (nothing else is changed from the original except that VoiceSlot 01 (female) will now recognize 31 clips in the medium folder.

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

and here is the pack it must replace the VoiceSlot 01 (Female) or you'll only get the 15 clips playing in game. 

VoiceSlot 01 (Female).7z

The pack is primary designed around extra victim sounds. Mostly crying and begging. 

• 1 month later...

I adopted and expanded the mod.

It now recognizes up to 80 sound files for some female and male slots and also I added alot of voice packs and will add even more.

The original author got a PM from me but did not answer. He did not log on for years. 
I hope he is ok with my edits.

I did not change the code, just modified the ESP and of course made suitable sound packs with the required number of files. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2019 at 3:05 AM, Corsayr said:

New voice pack I put together

On 11/25/2019 at 3:56 PM, Nymra said:

I adopted and expanded the mod.

I guess it not as easy as just adding Corsayr's voice pack to Nymra's Extra Voices Expanded to hear the 31 medium voice types Corsayr added?

unless... I overwrite one of the existing voice types that already support more than 15 voice files in Sexlab Extra Voices Expanded? (and delete the redundant ones)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I guess it not as easy as just adding Corsayr's voice pack to Nymra's Extra Voices Expanded to hear the 31 medium voice types Corsayr added?

You also have to download and replace the ESP with the one I posted

My ESP is Nymra's except I added voice slots to voice 10 which they had not altered yet. 

lol, you know what I forgot to do? 

I forgot to upload my files that work with Nymra's ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

unless... I overwrite one of the existing voice types that already support more than 15 voice files in Sexlab Extra Voices Expanded? (and delete the redundant ones)

Sorry about that, posted the update. ?

Link to updated files