If sex start i hear voiceslot i install but i hear beeps to. Did enybody get this problem to? In voiceslot file is everything allright no beep but in game i get it. P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.

Since upgrading to SexLab Framework 1.6 hotfix 2, Extra Voices no longer works correctly.

Where before sounds played one at a time, now sounds overlap, anywhere from 2-4 playing at once.

Any thoughts on how to repair this?

Reset Voice Registry in SexLab menu?

Uncheck VoiceSlots in SexLab menu that have no voices but beeps?

(The mod is working fine in my game with 1.60.2.)

If sex start i hear voiceslot i install but i hear beeps to. Did enybody get this problem to? In voiceslot file is everything allright no beep but in game i get it. P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.

Since upgrading to SexLab Framework 1.6 hotfix 2, Extra Voices no longer works correctly.

Where before sounds played one at a time, now sounds overlap, anywhere from 2-4 playing at once.

Reset Voice Registry in SexLab menu?

Uncheck VoiceSlots in SexLab menu that have no voices but beeps?

(The mod is working fine in my game with 1.60.2.)

Thanks uncheck VoiceSlot help.

• 3 months later...

Is anyone still reading this thread? :)

I can't get the extra voices to become registered in a ongoing game. No matter what I do, I tried to register voices, resetting the whole SexLab and even starting the SexLabExtraVoices quest manually. Nothing did the trick. 

When starting a new game, however, the voices register just fine. But that's not an option for me. 

Using SL 1.59c. 

Has anyone an idea how to get the voices registered in my game?

/Edit: Creating a clean save solved the problem. However, I had to unload all SL dependent mods which in turn ruined all running SL quests. In this case I could live with that, but it's still quite a nuissance. I'd hope there's a better solution!

• 2 months later...

So .... did Sexlab Framework 1.61b break this mod? 

Even with Extra Voices I still can't hear jack shit. I was trying to manually replace the sound files in their respective Hot, Medium, Mild folders with custom voices I downloaded (with Extra Voices enabled in my mod manager of course), and I still can't hear anything. 

Never mind, checked the Sexlab Compatible Mods thread, and yes, this mod is indeed incompatible now as of 1.61b.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Following the instructions here to rename the voices does not result in Creation Kit successfully compiling. 

I have already patched the Papyrus Compiler, and also followed the instructions to solve the latest errors in Creation Kit found here.

This is what CK's log spat out:

Compiling "sslExtraVoicesFactory"...
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1118,10): SetPathStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1118,10): cannot call the member function SetPathStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1122,11): SetPathFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1122,11): cannot call the member function SetPathFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1125,11): SetPathFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1125,11): cannot call the member function SetPathFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1140,12): SetPathFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1140,12): cannot call the member function SetPathFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\UnsecuredSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
No output generated for sslExtraVoicesFactory, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sslExtraVoicesFactory

I am running CK with Mod Organizer. Help?

• 9 months later...

If we add voices to one of the voice slots, does SexLab know the difference between aggressive and consensual?  I play with Defeat and I don't recall in all my time hearing a completely consensual "loving" voice response during an aggressive scene before, but I'm not sure.  On the flip side, I don't recall hearing an aggressive response during a consensual scene either.

I'm not sure how it would tell the difference though as all we're doing is dropping wav files into folders and I don't recall anything in the MCM about tagging voices as aggressive.

• 1 month later...

same problem here! Please fix it. Thz

• 1 month later...

If we add voices to one of the voice slots, does SexLab know the difference between aggressive and consensual?  I play with Defeat and I don't recall in all my time hearing a completely consensual "loving" voice response during an aggressive scene before, but I'm not sure.  On the flip side, I don't recall hearing an aggressive response during a consensual scene either.

I'm not sure how it would tell the difference though as all we're doing is dropping wav files into folders and I don't recall anything in the MCM about tagging voices as aggressive.

Did you ever figure this out?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, no one ever responded and I wouldn't know how to figure this out on my own.

Nope, no one ever responded and I wouldn't know how to figure this out on my own.

1) “Hot” - plays when actor is about to orgasm( >75 enjoyment)

2) “Medium” - plays for victims

3) “Mild” - plays otherwise

1) “Hot” - plays when actor is about to orgasm( >75 enjoyment)

2) “Medium” - plays for victims

3) “Mild” - plays otherwise

We were talking about the difference between consensual (such as using SLEN mod) versus aggressive which I meant as nonconsensual (such as Defeat).  Sorry if that was poor wording.

Still holds true..  consensual will play mild.. aggressive will play medium.. near orgasm is (almost) always hot.

Although these settings are set within the esp and esm files of the sound packs you are using as well as sexlab.

These can be found under the sound descriptors, for example you will notice that the default sexlab quiet voice (female 5) does not ever use a hot folder and instead just uses more assets from medium and mild.   You will have to edit or patch override this if you want further customization.

Still holds true..  consensual will play mild.. aggressive will play medium.. near orgasm is (almost) always hot.

Although these settings are set within the esp and esm files of the sound packs you are using as well as sexlab.

These can be found under the sound descriptors, for example you will notice that the default sexlab quiet voice (female 5) does not ever use a hot folder and instead just uses more assets from medium and mild.   You will have to edit or patch override this if you want further customization.

But there's still a chance that either one can play mild or medium, right?  No matter if we're talking consensual versus non.

Would you patch this using TES5Edit or Creation Kit?

It's easier to use TES5Edit imo.  just go into the sound descriptors section and you will see the folders they point to.

The editor ID will point to hot mild and medium, these will always be called by the aggressiveness of the act or near orgasm conditions.

For this purpose, Mild is consensual, medium is for a victim of an aggressive act, and hot is for near orgasm.  But you can point the included sound folders wherever you want within those entries.   So you can pull a specific mild voice within the hot list if you like to give a breather... etc.

I've also successfully added and removed entries in this.   Use a patch override so that you do not edit main files.  But make a backup anyway just in case.

(copy as override into new file)

Still holds true.. consensual will play mild.. aggressive will play medium.. near orgasm is (almost) always hot.

These can be found under the sound descriptors, for example you will notice that the default sexlab quiet voice (female 5) does not ever use a hot folder and instead just uses more assets from medium and mild. You will have to edit or patch override this if you want further customization.

But there's still a chance that either one can play mild or medium, right? No matter if we're talking consensual versus non.

Would you patch this using TES5Edit or Creation Kit?

No, its defined in sexlab scripts

Victim plays medium and hot only

Non victim mild and hot

• 2 months later...

I finally got Creation Kit to compile Papyrus Scripts from MO

by telling Windows to run the PapyrusCompiler as a 32 bit application.

corflags /32bit+ "drive:/skyrim path/papyrus compiler/papyruscompiler.exe"

This tool corflags.exe is in ".NET Framework 4.5.1 Software Development Kit".

I downloaded "Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows 8.1" and
only installed the ".NET Framework 4.5.1 Software Development Kit" component.

The NiOveride source is in "NetImmerse Override v3.4.4" at Nexus. 

Racemenu has "NetImmerse v3.4.5" built in, but does not include the source.

Creation Kit needs to load Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, SexLab.esm, and SexLab Extra Voices.esp.

I had to add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 to "SkyrimEditor.ini".

You could just add NetImmerse to perrform the complie.

1) I need to test it?

2) I am unsure what to do about all the unused slots with beep waves.

a) Remove the extra slot folders and slots calls?

b) Leave them with beeps?

• 4 months later...

so to make it clear.. these files are no sound files but.. what? i mean i understood they only play a "beep". but what exactly do they do when i add em into my skyrim? to they change my original voice sets pitch? i mean, what exactly is the difference between the original sexlab sound fx files and these beep thingies? i didnt really understand what they can do, when i read the description.

i mean, are these files only place holders so you can add custom voices you created with audacity for example?

or are these files actually sound fx files, but encrypted so they only play "beep"?

2 hours ago, kroko007 said:

i mean, are these files only place holders so you can add custom voices you created with audacity for example?

Yep, exactly this.  The 'beeps' are placeholders that you are intended to replace, or disable the voice type so it doesn't show up.  You will want sound packs to go with the mod or replace the files with you own sounds.

12 hours ago, kroko007 said:

so to make it clear.. these files are no sound files but.. what? i mean i understood they only play a "beep". but what exactly do they do when i add em into my skyrim? to they change my original voice sets pitch? i mean, what exactly is the difference between the original sexlab sound fx files and these beep thingies? i didnt really understand what they can do, when i read the description.

or are these files actually sound fx files, but encrypted so they only play "beep"?

This mod just adds the folders and other mechanics for you to add more voice sets. The new folders are all empty, you have to either make new sound files to put in those folders, or download some that others have made. If you look a couple of posts up I posted a voice set to be used with this mod, and others have done the same if you look around. 

Until you add a voice set to one of the folders you should leave it unchecked in SL menu or you will just hear beeps. 

• 4 weeks later...