Sounds/Voices sets from Yushaa

Well, after some time spent organizing some of the girls sounds i wanted, and picked the ones that could be used in the folder structure of lovers/joburg/rapes and also a lot of testing to see which sound played from which folder, and a lot of google translating the japonese readme's.txt, some audaciy learning, and disappoints whit tesCS... but that dont matter now for:

1- CS wiki page dont explain how to add custon combat sounds or to even create one to be able to apply in that dropdown menu on the race window, the dialogue/combat tab doesnt work for me as it dont show up the options to record...

2- Audaciy and alot of others free wav editor dont make a good batch job to increase the sounds... so yes, i know this, and you are free to convert around 1,600 one by one :P

3- Typing this while waiting mediafire... lol...

Ok first for a small explanation how the folder structure work (so you can toy with the files to fine tune to your taste)

.../sound/fx/lovers/  its where you going to mess around,

fera - blowjob sounds

fsex - sex fx

n0f - folder used for all female npcs

n0m - folder used for all male npcs(if you want to set this ofcourse)

n0 to n9 - the custom folders you can use

Each folder have the 'normal' and 'rape' folder

normal - played for all consensual, and when you are the raper

rape - played only when the victim , so even if you assaulted but choose [Nod] you will play 'normal' sounds

(i hope a new folder get implemented... for the raper, so you could get some 'mean' or lewd talk sounds that would say/play while not mess whit the normal folder for when want to sound consensual)

And in each of they there are 1~5 folders

1 - the ones you will mostly hear, so put things like small and quietly moans, or some forced sounds for rape

2 - this will be played when stage 2 begin, its for a mild, sexy, sounds, or the "Im not feeling anything aaahh~" :P

3 - final stage, put the wild stuff here, but depending on how the npc act you end not hearing much

4 - sounds for play while in the orgasm stage

5 - sounds that play when you end ragdolling and are almost getting up(or already is), its the afterwords, so you can place breathing sounds or things like insults or whatever you want the actor to say

so mostly your files should go in folder 1 and 2, as its the ones that will play the most, some on 3, climax on folder 4 and dont need that much if you dont want variety , and 5 you could even put some motel music here (lol :P)

so after get all this in my tests, i noticed that some sounds will be clipping each other, the motive is if are playing a 10~14s wav, and sudden change stage, it plays another, so that Voice Delay  counter get reseted... this turn to be a little weird if you play whit really low times in each stage with long .wav (like pretty much half of these files), so if you set stage 1, 1s, stage2 1s, 3 1s and orgams 1s... you will pretty much get a instant as well play one file of each stage (have done that on [ Frenzy ] to get the npcs pregnant to test tamago, was pretty fun to see people ragdolling one above other), as well that Delay only apply when the other sound end so set it too high and get a short .wav then will be alot of silence, but too short and if play a short orgasm sound, will end playing 2 files, same for folder 5...

In other words, if you gonna use these sounds, would be best if you put

Voice Delay 4~5s

First stage 10~X (where X will be from your taste)

same for all others including Orgasm, that could be around 8~10s too short and folder 5 will kick in, too long and could end playing 2 sounds.... you will need to find you own fine tune.

And all the intro and how to done, time to explain how the files are:

When you unrar those there will be 4 folders:

Combat moves (if you know how to make a custom voice teach me :P)

Blowjob, some sample files (its not all BJ related sounds on the game, but some if you wish to put on fera and like to make your girl have the same voice feel (but this will make all npc have same BJ sounds...) the option its there...)

Moans only - only that already sorted in normal/rape and so on

Voice - also sorted on normal/rape

so if you want only moans because you dont understand japanese use that, if you want the voices just add to it, or if you only want very few voiced, open the folder, listen, and put on your desired n# voiceset

i really need go to sleep as i just noticed i spend a good amount of time writing this up...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bj241nr5zdficj <- 6 files i toyed whit Audacy plus the generic ero sounds that plays on Yushaa if you want to mess whit they

http://www.mediafire.com/?e6y30dqdnzg1ifh Saga related, for your male pc, or if you want to use the 'push' for joburg (they are some funny stuff that to mix whit the 'blow away' haha)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dequs0f2rm2wm2 Eclair , the loli lighting-magic user, there are 2 extra folders there if you think that her moans arent wild enough (she have very quiet moans)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8emt8wvs3a1e6ez Elis, the nun , some of the rape sounds she is saying things like "god why this is happening" or "god forgive me" not all her phrases are in, like some related to the game story (hear she saying things about seal saga powers, could be weird...)

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3qcmet7zy3cd9c Rudia , the tsundere mahou shoujo ( try to act the though one, but fail to hide often)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ec9lorznw9xcg14 Sefi , the succubi/astaroth, was the first one and she lack more variety (she doesnt have as much .wav on the game related to sex) i was planing to use it couse one of my chars its lilith (Shinrabansho race), while the normal turned to be ok, the rape get her over pitched voice (like i said she dont have too much to begin whit so i used what i could) , in the end will put Rudia set and give this one to some companion whit dominant traits....

http://www.mediafire.com/?9gajsm3ledr4c7i Viera, inukami, or wolf girl, she is pretty the silent type so all the sounds are very short, another i will use on another char that will focus on stealth, hand2hand, marksman, i thought in using an Anwolf, but ended get another race and modified sightly

And sorry no Mimasu, i heard her files and dont liked much, her deep voice fit a guts body char yes, but her moans and phrases... (mostly are about marry saga, make a happy family, and such) so for a guts i will simple re-sort all the sounds that came from friend & lovers in a better way, becouse the way it is you dont see any difference between moans, so gonna merge all that 6 set in only like 2 or 3, give to n0f and the other for any guts companion i could end up get.. or setbody to lol...

ok its 7AM here im slept and cant seen to remind what i wast typing in the begining...

good luck and happy stalking...

or been stalked...

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome information. I had already disabled the stock "Whiny-loli" sounding files that came with Lovers/Joburg/Etc and replaced them with other sound files. I didn't know, however, that the way you explained the STAGES is how the mod works with the sounds.

Thank you for the information and the sound files as well. They will help me tailor the experience to a better experience.

=]

Dm

those are from the heroines from an eroge from Illusion called Yushaa inagarenai (or translated is 'you cant escape the heroine') , used smukinpig (sorry if i mispeled cant remind the creator) ppextractor on the sound/voice files, and luckly as its a more of fighting style whit a tiny bit of 'self-forced' sex (the main character its a demon awakening from a slumber, to seal his powers the girls need to have intercourse if the char cum first than lost stats and so on... but still the game is very simplistic... ), as other game titles from illusion it would feel more of a consensual... and as it could only get 9 voices plus the standard theres not much room so i dint make others (as i was thinking in use some AG3 voices too but the rape sounds would not feel as been forced)

for the overlapping sounds.. this is how it works... i mean if the stage change while in the beginning of playing a file... it will play another one for the new stage... thats why mostly of the normal files are all 0 to 2s lenght , as the ones i placed here especialy the voiced ones are like 9 to 12seconds  so if a stage change, the token for use a sound is reseted and another play while the previous is still in the middle...

and if you use H virus or something else to stop the scene, the overlapping happens too, becouse will be like... 1... 2 stop jump to 5...

well if they are really annoying you, you can open the sounds in audiacy and cut they to be shorten so the chance to overlap get lessen ...

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Im pretty new here but already loving all the awesome content you guys have however, I ran into problems trying to understand the tutorial here. My file structure doesn't seem to match what darkwingsv is saying in his post

Ok first for a small explanation how the folder structure work (so you can toy with the files to fine tune to your taste)

.../sound/fx/lovers/ its where you going to mess around,

fera - blowjob sounds

fsex - sex fx

n0f - folder used for all female npcs

n0m - folder used for all male npcs(if you want to set this ofcourse)

n0 to n9 - the custom folders you can use

Each folder have the 'normal' and 'rape' folder

normal - played for all consensual, and when you are the raper

rape - played only when the victim , so even if you assaulted but choose [Nod] you will play 'normal' sounds

(i hope a new folder get implemented... for the raper, so you could get some 'mean' or lewd talk sounds that would say/play while not mess whit the normal folder for when want to sound consensual)

And in each of they there are 1~5 folders

1 - the ones you will mostly hear, so put things like small and quietly moans, or some forced sounds for rape

2 - this will be played when stage 2 begin, its for a mild, sexy, sounds, or the "Im not feeling anything aaahh~" Tongue

3 - final stage, put the wild stuff here, but depending on how the npc act you end not hearing much

4 - sounds for play while in the orgasm stage

5 - sounds that play when you end ragdolling and are almost getting up(or already is), its the afterwords, so you can place breathing sounds or things like insults or whatever you want the actor to say

could anyone help me? here are 2 screen shots of my file structure.

files2.jpg

Files.jpg

so im not really sure where to put the DLed voice files.

Thanks in advance for any advice =)

Create new folders named ns7, ns8 and ns9, you also have to create the subfolders normal and rape in each ns7-9 folder, then create subfolders in each of those. Those are usually named 1, 4 and 5. You'll then have to place the sound files in those folders.

Create new folders named ns7' date=' ns8 and ns9, you also have to create the subfolders normal and rape in each ns7-9 folder, then create subfolders in each of those. Those are usually named 1, 4 and 5. You'll then have to place the sound files in those folders.

[/quote']

so do I only need to place the sound files in ns7-ns9 or do I replace the other ns1-ns6 too? What do the other ns1-ns6 files do? And I see the other ns files have 1,4,5 in them so what does adding 2 and 3 do? just add more sounds per phase?

Also the DL has the folders Blowjobs and combat sounds do those also go into the ns7-ns9?

does mixing Moans only, blowjobs and voices into 1,4,or 5 create a mixed sound loop or will each file play according to the action the PC is taking??

XD If my questions get annoying just point me to a tutorial on how to learn this stuff.

The other files ns1-ns6 are base files installed when you install LPK, these are the default sounds used when setting NPC voices, you can replace them if you want too. From what I understand the 2 and 3 directory are optional. I believe the bj files can be placed in the fera directory as that's where the bj sounds are. Combat sounds I'm not sure of, maybe another forum member can help you with that, I never used them. I believe the script calls them in order, but again, I'm not too sure. And I don't know if there's a tutorial available, sorry.

The other files ns1-ns6 are base files installed when you install LPK' date=' these are the default sounds used when setting NPC voices, you can replace them if you want too. From what I understand the 2 and 3 directory are optional. I believe the bj files can be placed in the fera directory as that's where the bj sounds are. Combat sounds I'm not sure of, maybe another forum member can help you with that, I never used them. I believe the script calls them in order, but again, I'm not too sure. And I don't know if there's a tutorial available, sorry.

[/quote']

NP! you have been a tremendous help. I got it working now =D thanks!

• 2 months later...

So I enter my Lovers Settings spell menu and I notice something called "Delay %" and "Finish Voice." Delay % is set to 20 and Finish Voice set to off (by default). Should I leave them as is? They seem pretty important.

I'm confused what the difference is between delay % and simply voice delay.

Guest Jenova23

Question 1.

I was curious has there ever been a lovers mod that changes sex sound effects by race that way you dont have to manually select each individual npc as you go.

Question 2.

Also is there a voice replacer that matches with the english version of oblivion there are alot of voices out there but I havent found to many that sound simimilar to the default npc voices especially the non human races such as orc's dremora's and khajit's.

To answer your question Remedy: the delay setting is the amount of time that will pass before lovers automatically plays a new sound file. The reasoning behind the suggestion to increase this is that some of the files contained in the mod are quite lengthy. As for Finnish voice suppossedly it allows silent dialouge to play after sex ends. However I have never used this as I use SSP so it seemed somewhat superfluous. And as for your two questions Jenova, these words that follow would be my answers.

Answer 1. To my knowledge- no. Admittedly the internet is a big place and I don't speak; let alone read every single language known to man. In fact I find mastering the language of my birth to be challenge enough.

Answer 2.Again to the best of my knowledge no- for the qualifier purposes please refer to answer number one.

• 2 months later...

If you want to replace standard combat sounds you have to exactly match the file structure and file names of oblivion, just as if you were replacing a vanilla clothing or armor. :)

The only other way is to open up the CS and make or modify an esp to point to the new sounds.

If you are wanting to use these instead for lovers then your are going to have to replace some of the base sets or the custom added sets (remembering to turn them on via in game lovers settings).

So in reality what you have said is correct, they are modders resources however they are fairly easy to get into the game should you choose to do so. Hope that clears things up :)

okay let me see if my poor noob brain has this straight XD

im using Lop mini and they pull voice from oblivion/data/sound/voice/oblivion.esm/Ainmhi

and in /ainmhi is a .lip file named generic_hit_00023e40_1

and it is paired with a MP3 file of the same name. So all I have to do is take the mp3 sounds I want and rename them to replace the existing mp3?

In essence yes! That is exactly correct. Note that you should listen to the stock one and replace it only with something similar in both nature and length. For example replacing a short grunt with a long sexy moan while funny at first will get annoying quickly. :)

As always make a backup (just zip up the ones you are replacing right there in that folder works fine) before making adjustments.

EDIT: If the file pack you are going to use has them use both the mp3 and the lip file too as the lip file is synced to the mp3. You can get by with just replacing the mp3 file but the lips won't move to match. That may not be critical on grunts and such but be aware of it in case.

Have fun! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for these.

I used some of the rape moans to replace the default estrus sounds, so now when tentacle creatures decide to have funtimes, I get a nice anime voice for my character, that isn't in Japanese.

Also, since they are the same sounds my character uses as a set in lovers, it makes the sound of her voice not magically change all of a sudden.