In this save the Milk Produced is 0

and the total milk produced is 16

And another thing that SEEMS to be happening... I'll have to load another save and start over to check it.... is once you complete the harness quest, Leonara removes it but you get to keep it. If you put it on later, it doesn't seem to ever increment the milk level. I had completed the harness quest. I ran for 2 hours or more trying to make a bottle of milk. Went BACK to Leonara while wearing the harness and  asked her to please get it off and she said, "not until you produce 5 bottles of milk" which seems to have restarted something because after that, the milk level incremented.... until it got to 9 :)

Oh and with it stuck at 9, I waited for 12 in game hours to make sure I wasn't up against some time constraint, and tried a couple more times. No milk today :(

In this save the Milk Produced is 0

and the total milk produced is 16

And another thing that SEEMS to be happening... I'll have to load another save and start over to check it.... is once you complete the harness quest, Leonara removes it but you get to keep it. If you put it on later, it doesn't seem to ever increment the milk level. I had completed the harness quest. I ran for 2 hours or more trying to make a bottle of milk. Went BACK to Leonara while wearing the harness and  asked her to please get it off and she said, "not until you produce 5 bottles of milk" which seems to have restarted something because after that, the milk level incremented.... until it got to 9 :)

Oh and with it stuck at 9, I waited for 12 in game hours to make sure I wasn't up against some time constraint, and tried a couple more times. No milk today :(

Yes... I see what is happening. There is a loophole.

Milk Produced should be set to 1 at least when you put the harness on or when Leonara gives you the harness. Looks like something happened and got it to 0 instead.

Try: set _SLS_GV_MilkProduced to 1 (or whatever the right spelling is for that variable). 

That should get you back on track producing milk.

I will fix that when I come back next week.

OK. 

I just ran through keeping track of how many tries it takes to get a bottle when those 2 conditions you gave me above are met.

Harness on (duh)

Arousal 100 (I kept checking with SL Arousal AND I have the Steed fetish)

First bottle took 15 tries

Second bottle took 21 tries

Third bottle took 32 tries

My character is quite tired and probably a little sore from having sex non-stop for several game days :) So I'm going to run to the store, but I wonder if you turned that random number down to something more like random 1 to 90 ... I mean 90 arousal is still high. I'm not sure that would fix it though because I don't really know what's not quite right. 

OK. 

I just ran through keeping track of how many tries it takes to get a bottle when those 2 conditions you gave me above are met.

Harness on (duh)

Arousal 100 (I kept checking with SL Arousal AND I have the Steed fetish)

First bottle took 15 tries

Second bottle took 21 tries

Third bottle took 32 tries

My character is quite tired and probably a little sore from having sex non-stop for several game days :) So I'm going to run to the store, but I wonder if you turned that random number down to something more like random 1 to 90 ... I mean 90 arousal is still high. I'm not sure that would fix it though because I don't really know what's not quite right. 

I improved the chance of bottle production in the next version.

Here's a thought for you...

So many of these mods are very cute, but they can get kind of disposable. Meaning, once you've run through them a few times they get kind of boring and eventually left behind. THIS mod, and in particular the milk farm part (because that's what I've tested the most) could be very much a keeper. This is just my thought and it may or may not fit your vision but I'm putting it out there.

What if, after you've produced, let's say 30 bottles, or even after the first 5, they give you a NEW cow harness because they like your milk... you could use the same model (meshes) I think but just tweak it so that a new quest starts (I think that's how this would be done) so that as long as you have the cow harness in inventory you check arousal like.... once a game-hour? OR hook to Devious Devices and just use the Cow Bra Event setting? And if arousal is above maybe 90, then you get the "Your breasts ache from a rush of milk" message. Once you get a certain number of those events firing.... 10? .... then you get a message periodically that tells you that you need to be milked. So you EQUIP the new cow harness and it fires off that 2-handed "horny event" animation and it LOOKS like you're milking yourself. I don't remember how long that animation is so maybe you play it through twice? Not sure if that's practical, but .... 

If you  have the new cow harness in inventory, and Hormones is running, your breasts would inflate incrementally until they maxed out at whatever setting is in Hormones. Not sure if you can have 2 things manipulating breast size (voluptuous AND a milk maid quest?), but it's a thought.

So now you could go on doing OTHER things (and actually wear armor) until it was time for your next milking. You'd have a source of cash (selling the milk back to Leonara).

THis could be like the INTERIM reward until you are able to get a working Dwemer Milking Machine model or work out some other quest for getting other "flavors" from other races besides Breton and Nord. (Or a new Nord flavor or whatever...)

It seems to me like you have all the bones to build this, but since I don't actually do the building, this may also be like telling you, "Here's the pile of wood. Now all you have to do is build the house!"

So.... just throwing it out there. I know you're busy and I have no idea what it would take to actually implement this. :)

Here's a thought for you...

So many of these mods are very cute, but they can get kind of disposable. Meaning, once you've run through them a few times they get kind of boring and eventually left behind. THIS mod, and in particular the milk farm part (because that's what I've tested the most) could be very much a keeper. This is just my thought and it may or may not fit your vision but I'm putting it out there.

What if, after you've produced, let's say 30 bottles, or even after the first 5, they give you a NEW cow harness because they like your milk... you could use the same model (meshes) I think but just tweak it so that a new quest starts (I think that's how this would be done) so that as long as you have the cow harness in inventory you check arousal like.... once a game-hour? OR hook to Devious Devices and just use the Cow Bra Event setting? And if arousal is above maybe 90, then you get the "Your breasts ache from a rush of milk" message. Once you get a certain number of those events firing.... 10? .... then you get a message periodically that tells you that you need to be milked. So you EQUIP the new cow harness and it fires off that 2-handed "horny event" animation and it LOOKS like you're milking yourself. I don't remember how long that animation is so maybe you play it through twice? Not sure if that's practical, but .... 

If you  have the new cow harness in inventory, and Hormones is running, your breasts would inflate incrementally until they maxed out at whatever setting is in Hormones. Not sure if you can have 2 things manipulating breast size (voluptuous AND a milk maid quest?), but it's a thought.

So now you could go on doing OTHER things (and actually wear armor) until it was time for your next milking. You'd have a source of cash (selling the milk back to Leonara).

THis could be like the INTERIM reward until you are able to get a working Dwemer Milking Machine model or work out some other quest for getting other "flavors" from other races besides Breton and Nord. (Or a new Nord flavor or whatever...)

It seems to me like you have all the bones to build this, but since I don't actually do the building, this may also be like telling you, "Here's the pile of wood. Now all you have to do is build the house!"

So.... just throwing it out there. I know you're busy and I have no idea what it would take to actually implement this. :)

A huge up for this one :)

How do i start the milk quest?

Any mcm menu?

i m not sure its working for me i have the hello dialogue and it works but nothing else

You need to install Stories Devious if you want the farm (and also the main Stories mod if you want the rest).

Found a small bug. I'd used the Warrior Stone originally, and then when I selected the Ritual Stone, but cancelled, I still got the NPC/Spouse fetish.

That is not a bug actually ... more of a hidden feature.

Technically, I am detecting when the stone is touched - not when you receive a new sign/perk from it.

That allows you to change fetish without having to change stone perk, which is a good thing.

Just touch the Warrior stone again to get that fetish back (I know, you probably have to walk halfway across Skyrim to find that stone but it is a small price to pay and who knows, maybe you will have some  interesting side effect from the Ritual's fetish along the way :) ).

Hey! Mod is still great but I can't seem to find the content of the stories mod? Can anyone give me any lead on that?

There isn't a lot of content to it yet but I am working on more.

I will try to make the list of what is included in the mod more visible at the next update.

Thanks i was worried the mod was not working right. so i guess we need both downloads to have everything working ??

Also is there load order for these 2 esp ?? or does it not matter ??

Load order doesn't matter - both mods are complementary but still independent from one another.

Would be interesting to get randomly milked by npcs while wearing the harness. Some might be disgusted with people willing turning themselves into cows, otherwise might want that sweet nectar badly to forcibly milk someone for it.

Would be interesting to get randomly milked by npcs while wearing the harness. Some might be disgusted with people willing turning themselves into cows, otherwise might want that sweet nectar badly to forcibly milk someone for it.

I think one of the problems is that there really isn't a good animation of one person milking another one. 

There's a "horny effect" from I think ZaZ animations that plays when you're belted and start to touch yourself. One of those appears as though you're fondling your own boobs. Could be a possible self-milking animation if nothing else comes up.

I've been messing with the Long Life Milk Mod and it has a chair you sit in (It's actually just a throne furniture) and the chair has a script attached that forcibly equips the milking cuirass and you hear the sound of a milk pump. Breast animation to shrink the breasts while milking. It's a neat idea, but that mod hasn't been updated in over a year and I have not yet found the sources for it to see if any of it would be useable.

Not sure if there's a Dwemer throne in the game. A chair that looks kind of steam punk would look like the harness is connecting to the chair. Just another alternative.

I'm not an animator. Wish I was. It looks like something could be pieced together from existing animations and look decent

So how exactly are the standing stone fetishes supposed to work in-game?

Practically, at certain points of the game, you get a boost of arousal depending on your actions and the fetish you have received. Most effects are calculated on cell change, combat or depending of items you pick up.