I don't know if this has been suggested but I was thinking about the mage fetish. Why not make it trigger when player's magicka is low? Having a script constantly watch player and trigger on every cast sounds... a little like tempting fate ^^ But detecting when a stat drops below a certain value or percentage is easy and stable and if player's magicka is low it probably means she or he has been using magic lots! There could even be thresholds like 30% magicka, 20%, 10% and so on with increasing arousal the more the magicka pool is depleted.

I have Stories installed, haven't tried any of the content yet.  I'm getting a lot of messages like this in my Papyrus log:

stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_doomStoneFetish (DF002301)].SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish._getGameStats() - "SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.psc" Line 378
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_doomStoneFetish (DF002301)].SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.psc" Line 24
[05/26/2014 - 08:24:21PM] error: Unbound native function "SetIntValue" called
[05/26/2014 - 08:24:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp88"

Is that normal / okay?

I have a save of my character just outside the farm, BEFORE going in and talking to anybody so I can test this. 

Last time I loaded that save, I milked Leonara's cows and then she harnessed me. I wandered around the world, watching for the "excess milk runs down your breasts" message and when I see it happen 5 times I have sex and look for a bottle.

Nuthin.

So I went back to Leonara. Told her I had breast milk. She took it the usual way and when I asked to be released from the harness she said I had to produce 5 bottles of milk. So I waited for 5 more excess mimlk messages, went to Leonara and "I have breast milk for you". The sex with her triggered a bottle of milk being produced.

Now keep in mind I had never gotten a single bottle of milk while harnessed and testing many times. 

I asked her to remove the harness and she told what a busy cow I was.

Cool.... it's off. :)

Now I hung around a while and went to her and now I get no dialogue to milk HER cows, AND I don't get a dialogue where I ask her to let me be a cow again.

I would love to give you better and more detailed feedback from testing, but I really think I need to know how it's SUPPOSED to work in order to tell if it's working :)

ok im having a problem at the cow farm, after the sex scene my girl stands frozen, unable to move, access the inv or magic, cant do anything.  anyone know how to fix this? im using the devious version.  also the cows are bald for me as well.

Make sure you are not using the camera option of SexLab... it seems to be causing these issues with frozen characters after sex.

The cows are bald by design :) 

Cows don't need haircuts.

I have Stories installed, haven't tried any of the content yet.  I'm getting a lot of messages like this in my Papyrus log:

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_doomStoneFetish (DF002301)].SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish._getGameStats() - "SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.psc" Line 378

[alias PlayerRef on quest _SLS_QST_doomStoneFetish (DF002301)].SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish.psc" Line 24

[05/26/2014 - 08:24:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp88"

Is that normal / okay?

Looks like you have issues with PapyrusUtil.

Make sure it is installed properly.

PapyrusUtil is included in SexLab. You can also install it separately to be sure.

What is planned for the next update? :D

Check the second post - the stories under 'Ideas / to do' not in spoilers is what I will be working on next.

I am doing this as I get time, so there will be no estimate date... could be months, or just weeks.

ok im having a problem at the cow farm, after the sex scene my girl stands frozen, unable to move, access the inv or magic, cant do anything.  anyone know how to fix this? im using the devious version.  also the cows are bald for me as well.

Make sure you are not using the camera option of SexLab... it seems to be causing these issues with frozen characters after sex.

The cows are bald by design :)

Cows don't need haircuts.

thank you that fixed it. i never would have thought that was the cause. please keep up the awesome work

I would like to use your mod, but the arousal levels need to be tweeked.

I chose the mage stone, on the way from Helgren to riverwood. My PC had to stop and masturbate 1/2 way in between the stone, and Riverwood then again in front of Hod, Gerdur, and Ralof as they talked by the river. 

Also the arousal level will raise from 0-99 when changing zones (leaving a house). At least I think that is the cause of it. Either that or its the activation of the door.

Here is the line from the Papyrus log where it happened.

Trance got 920 exposure for using magic.

[05/26/2014 - 10:04:51PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (10083137)>]

My Pc had 0 arousal before exiting the house, and after the transition was done. I got the message that my PC had to have sex.

This seems like a very interesting mod, and I know that it is still in very early stages. So once this gets straightened out I'm back on board

Thanks for all your hard work making the world of Skyrim a more interesting place. 

I chose the mage stone, on the way from Helgren to riverwood. My PC had to stop and masturbate 1/2 way in between the stone, and Riverwood then again in front of Hod, Gerdur, and Ralof as they talked by the river. 

Also the arousal level will raise from 0-99 when changing zones (leaving a house). At least I think that is the cause of it. Either that or its the activation of the door.

My Pc had 0 arousal before exiting the house, and after the transition was done. I got the message that my PC had to have sex.

This seems like a very interesting mod, and I know that it is still in very early stages. So once this gets straightened out I'm back on board

Thanks for all your hard work making the world of Skyrim a more interesting place. 

920 exposure??

I only add 1 to 5 exposure points per action. 

Either I missed something or you have a huge exposure rate.

I will look at the code again.

stack:

Is that normal / okay?

Looks like you have issues with PapyrusUtil.

Make sure it is installed properly.

PapyrusUtil is included in SexLab. You can also install it separately to be sure.

Well there's not much to it - I installed the separate 2.2 package just to be sure, but yes, Wrye Bash put everything where it needs to go.  I assume.  Sexlab itself isn't protesting that it isn't there, which it totally will if it isn't.

Weird.  I'll track down a thread for PapyrusUtil, I guess?

OK, I'm just putting this out there...

When I have the cow harness on, I get zero bottles of milk. I see messages about excess milk dripping down breasts. I've seen a message (2 or 3 times) about breasts aching from a rush of milk. No bottles. Arousal is locked at 100. Leonara DOES eventually remove the harness, but I don't have any bottles in my inventory when she does that.

What am I missing?

OK, I'm just putting this out there...

When I have the cow harness on, I get zero bottles of milk. I see messages about excess milk dripping down breasts. I've seen a message (2 or 3 times) about breasts aching from a rush of milk. No bottles. Arousal is locked at 100. Leonara DOES eventually remove the harness, but I don't have any bottles in my inventory when she does that.

What am I missing?

Too many people are reporting missing milk bottles. I will check on my end in case I missed something in the mod files.

Can anyone look at their logs and tell me if there are any error messages about missing mesh files for milk bottles?

Regallag the Perv in the Humanized Monstergirl forum had an idea about Wispmothers that might fit into stories . http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31241-idea-humanized-monsters-monstergirls/page-3?do=findComment&comment=790946

Interesting... but whispmothers take on a female shape, presumably to lure male humans, so it would make more sense to have whispmothers jump a male PC in order to get themselves impregnated and produce new whisps :)

Regallag the Perv in the Humanized Monstergirl forum had an idea about Wispmothers that might fit into stories . http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31241-idea-humanized-monsters-monstergirls/page-3?do=findComment&comment=790946

Interesting... but whispmothers take on a female shape, presumably to lure male humans, so it would make more sense to have whispmothers jump a male PC in order to get themselves impregnated and produce new whisps :)

It could be that the process is first lure a male in for the sperm donation. Then the wispmother has the option to carry the wisp babies herself or find a suitable host to deposit it them into. That would leave the option open as to if the wispmother can take other forms or will just have a more difficult time capturing an incubation host.

If the wispmother has access to multiple forms, it can still be reconciled with the lore. In most skyrim games loaded with sexlab mods it can be taken for granted that just about anything that moves in skyrim will want to rape human females. The men have it easier, there is less out there that wants them for sex. So wispmothers taking males is more noteworthy than them also taking females, and thus it is the wispmother's female form that gets all the mention in the stories. The storytellers just take it for granted that people will assume if something can rape a male, it will certainly rape a female as well. ;)

I installed Hormones to see how the breast enlargement and stuff works. When my PC filled the final bottle (I was getting them finally by masturbating.... took over 3 in-game days... heheheh) the game glitched, my player was launched into the sky, landed safely where she was, but the final bottle was in inventory and her breasts did not shrink back down. I'm chaulking this up to the fact that she's a Lunari and I believe I read that Hormones was not designed for custom races or not tested or something. And the color changing was goofy, hands, feet, head different color from body, sometimes only feet affected..... whatever...

The GOOD news is, I was able to produce bottles of milk. The meshes are in there. If you go into Leonara's house there are Divine and regular bottled breast milk. Milk production does take quite a lot of time though, especially since you can't wear armor with that harness on. I still have more testing to do, but since I primarily play Ningheim and Lunari races, this might be a factor for me.

Just wanted to say that so far as I can tell the cow farm worked as intended for me:

-I milked cows every so often to get milk from them

-I found the harness in the mill and put it on (to see what would happen)... Le. gave me glad you will help dialog

--most often the dialog to start giving her MY milk was the usual I have milk for you one, and if I do not have any other cow milk bottles, then Le will milk me (just to be sure that's how it should go)

milk in inventory though, shows up, just fyi

there is a game-time interval between milkings for npc and pc cows (makes sense)

there also seems to be some sort of interval between finishing-restarting the quests... ie a period where the dialog options won't show (or this could be time of day linked, I didn't pay close attention to the time of day in game)

Also, some npcs at least, are happy to get bottles of breast milk as gifts (give gifts to anyone mod)

Hope this helps some, somehow.

Possible scenarios:

Scenario Male Player

====================

Woman approaches player requesting he help her sister/mother who needs a strong adventurers aid. Player follows woman to cave where he is set upon by wispmothers who temporarily paralyze him while requesting his help in creating the next generation of wisp. Player has option to help or refuse. Refusal sends the player back outside the cave with reentry blocked. Helping lets the player return later on to help again.

Scenario Female Player

======================

Man approaches player and says his wife was kidnapped during the night. Ask player to help rescue her. Player goes to a nearby cave and finds the woman locked in a cage. As player tries to free the woman wispmothers appear and speak to the player. They explain that they can create wisp fetuses but cannot carry them to term. They use woman to host the fetuses till they mature. Wispmothers agree to free woman if player takes her place as surrogate. Refusal to trade place sends the player back outside who has to explain to the man where his wife is and what is happening to her. Man attacks you for refusing to rescue his wife. Helping frees the woman and you are then impregnated and told to return after giving birth if you want to continue to help.

920 exposure??

I only add 1 to 5 exposure points per action. 

Either I missed something or you have a huge exposure rate.

I will look at the code again.

i did some testing. It seems that Deadly Combat is not compatible with your mod (at least magic wise, not sure about anything else)

I removed your mods, cleaned up the scripts, and everything was fine again.

Then I removed Deadly Combat, put your mods back in, and cleaned the scripts, and everything works fine

It seems Deadly Combat changes something in the way magic works that makes the arousal level go haywire when used along side your mod.