Devious Skyrim - outdated - see new pinned thread

• 2 weeks later...

could add date last updated to the list?

Nope, sorry.

The Mega download "UGLYKIDDS Assets" are down :(

Hmm! If the author provides an updated link, I will update the opening post.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, 

i got a question, i'm really confused with this.

so i downloaded 96% of mods on the start page (recormmended)

then i started my game, after about 1h i got defeated, my character got enslaved / got a owner

the owner then started going for a walk.. 7hours ago.. we (me and the owner) started of by knife point (north-west of falkreath)

he walked around past markath, windhelm, winterhold, solitute, past the Embasy w/e above solitute, pasted marthol, and now he's dragging me down to riften..

is this "going for a walk" going anywhere? as this is boring as hell. 

he has been zapping me from the start, and my loyaly poll is at this moment at -100

dispite the fact i do what he says. and when i do what he says. he beats the shit out of my character.

so?

i am asking "HUH??"  :dodgy:

hey guys, 

i got a question, i'm really confused with this.

so i downloaded 96% of mods on the start page (recormmended)

then i started my game, after about 1h i got defeated, my character got enslaved / got a owner

the owner then started going for a walk.. 7hours ago.. we (me and the owner) started of by knife point (north-west of falkreath)

he walked around past markath, windhelm, winterhold, solitute, past the Embasy w/e above solitute, pasted marthol, and now he's dragging me down to riften..

is this "going for a walk" going anywhere? as this is boring as hell. 

he has been zapping me from the start, and my loyaly poll is at this moment at -100

dispite the fact i do what he says. and when i do what he says. he beats the shit out of my character.

so?

i am asking "HUH??"  :dodgy:

Sounds like SD+ to me. This thread isn't for mod-specific issues though. Try asking in the SD+ support thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First let me say from the little I have done so far with this Mod it is very obvious that you have put a great deal of time and effort into creating something special and unique.

From the prospective of someone that has not done a full play through or has the amount of hours invested that the majority of the people here do, I would like to suggest a minor change to the quest chain.  I spent many hours last night trying to complete the quests on a male character (this quest line seems to be more female oriented anyway)  but after basically clearing the 2 dewemer (sp?) ruins and getting 2 of the quest objects I couldn't figure out the third location as it was not on the map.  After going to another ruin and aimlessly searching I finally looked closer at the quest objective and read that the third might be on the Island from Whiterun.   (It was really late/early in the morning at this point) So I just went to bed with about 4 hours invested in the questline (and a lot of nice loot to boot!).  The next day I go to the Third ruin only to discover I can't even get inside.  The door is barred and it appears (via info online) that the only way to get in is to have a quest giver unlock it for you as a part of a separate quest chain...

Now the first two dungeons where tough enough to clear and took three companions to do it, but not being able to finish the quest without starting a whole new series of quests was pretty heart breaking.  In the end I loaded the save just before the Orc locks you into the belt and I just left Winterhold pretty disgusted.  

So if you read all that, you can understand my frustration with what seems like and otherwise awesome and challenging quest series.  I think your mod is great so far, however there should be a disclaimer (if you are not going to make this change) that it is not really new character friendly.  

My suggestion is to simply use one of the accessible dewmer ruins in the main continent and do away with the one on the island that you can't get into unless you have done the other quests there.  This eliminates confusion about where to go for dummies like me, and makes it so newer characters can complete the quests.

Thank you for all your hard work and keep it up!!!!

@palentier:

1) Wrong thread. This one only is for collecting the different DD plugins so that a nice list can be provided. You want to ask at the DD Integration thread.

2) You won't need to ask there, the DD modders already know the issue. You can find a list of the known issues at their github page. So first look there, then search the thread for a keyword, and if you don't find anything, then you can post this. But I may believe me, they already know that issue ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of the mods listed on the opening post of this thread allow me to use the gear added by Devious Devices on Followers or NPCs and it actually work? Do any of the mods listed in the opening post of this thread have any content that would let me indulge in my dominant, sadistic urges? I can't stand playing through submissive or masochist content when I'm purely interested in the sadistic side of bondage. I'm a sadist, being tied up myself and forced into the heresy that is a chastity belt does nothing for me except want to bind, torture, rape then kill the fucker who did that to me and do the same to everyone he or she is associated with.

Well, the DD items generally work with NPCs, it's part of DD integration.

For your question: DD for the masses puts items randomly on NPCs all troughout the world, chances can be configured via MCM.

DD Captured Dreams Shop gives the ability to be recognized as dominant person, though I don't know what this will change during the quests.

And honestly, all other mods of the DD family either have the target to bind or enslave the PC. It just seems to be way more easy to code :/

But there is SexLab Sex Slaves as a popular mod, that will give your PC the ability to enslave and train NPCs. DD is no requirement for that mod, but it fits in well. Then there are several other rudiments for slavery mods/frameworks with more abilities, S3(f) is one of them, though it seems to be no more/very sporadic WIP :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...