The scripts spam a lot of messages in the papyrus log for me am I missing something?

quick example:

[08/29/2015 - 10:17:26AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWalkStrengthLeft() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabControllerRumble (500012C8)].SexLabControllerRumble.OnAnimationEvent() - "SexLabControllerRumble.psc" Line 511
[08/29/2015 - 10:17:26AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp99"
stack:

Papyrus.0.log

I just cant get the demo to work :P ive installed trance, but whenever i run the exe, it just closes straight away, and the jar does the same thing, and i dont know what to do or try.

make sure you start the .jar when its inside the program folder and that you installed java on your machine.

The scripts spam a lot of messages in the papyrus log for me am I missing something?

quick example:

[08/29/2015 - 10:17:26AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetWalkStrengthLeft() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabControllerRumble (500012C8)].SexLabControllerRumble.OnAnimationEvent() - "SexLabControllerRumble.psc" Line 511

[08/29/2015 - 10:17:26AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp99"

stack:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

try to load a save game which you didnt use with my mod. I think its because you played 2.2 and updated to 2.3 with the same save.

I just cant get the demo to work :P ive installed trance, but whenever i run the exe, it just closes straight away, and the jar does the same thing, and i dont know what to do or try.

This should work even if you don't have skyrim installed.

You can extract the "program" folder wherever, even your desktop, just don't run anything from the archive without extracting.

for version 2.3.3 - start "Demo2.3.3.jar"

for version 2.3.2 - start "Start Demo2.3.2.jar"

Usually you don't need top touch the "trance-vibrator.exe" at all.

If this doesn't work, check your java version.

Well, a certain "spam" is normal for this mod, as that is how the plugin communicates with the program (jnvaginal jnanal jnmain and similar lines), but those errors definitely aren't normal.

Is this a New Game? If not, check if the problem occurs in a new save game as well.

Did you have a previous version of this mod installed before? If yes, was it on the same save? And what (un-)installation method did you use?

--

Stop ninja'ing me, private! XD

I just need too damn long with my posts. ><

Well, a certain "spam" is normal for this mod, as that is how the plugin communicates with the program (jnvaginal jnanal jnmain and similar lines), but those errors definitely aren't normal.

Is this a New Game? If not, check if the problem occurs in a new save game as well.

Did you have a previous version of this mod installed before? If yes, was it on the same save? And what (un-)installation method did you use?

Thanks for your suggestion Mr. Private allready suggested it might be because I used 2.2 allready with the save. I uninstalled the old version like suggested on the main page "Remove old old version (SexlabControllerRumble.esp)" in additon I runned a savegame cleaner to get rid on old scripts.

Edit: "Well, a certain "spam" is normal for this mod"

I have no problem with some spam like it comes from estrus but a papyrus log of 1mb in 7 minutes is quite a number in my eye's dont know from which size you could speak from a critical limit.

As said I will see on a new game then.

Thanks for your suggestion Mr. Private allready suggested it might be because I used 2.2 allready with the save. I uninstalled the old version like suggested on the main page "Remove old old version (SexlabControllerRumble.esp)" in additon I runned a savegame cleaner to get rid on old scripts.

Edit: "Well, a certain "spam" is normal for this mod"

I have no problem with some spam like it comes from estrus but a papyrus log of 1mb in 7 minutes is quite a number in my eye's dont know from which size you could speak from a critical limit.

As said I will see on a new game then.

Good you pointed this out. But i think it wouldnt get higher then 20mb for playing more then 6 hours(as long as you dont get errors). Maybe i make my own log which removes everything on load cell.

"Can't create type sine without a (max)Strength!"

Anyway to fix it myself or do i have to wait for an update?

When does this happen? i think i made a typo somewhere and i need to check the source code.

"Can't create type sine without a (max)Strength!"

Anyway to fix it myself or do i have to wait for an update?

When does this happen? i think i made a typo somewhere and i need to check the source code.

On "Horny Event".

I try'd around a bit and if i disable this event, the error doesn't occur.

Apologies if someone else has mentioned this, but I promice I didn't see anything relating to this in the OP.

After updating to windows 10, I had to do some tweaking to get the controller drivers working for my DS3 controller. (For those still having problems with Windows 8/8.1/10, you need to turn off driver signature verification.) Afterwards, my controller works in the old controller program (v2.0 i think), but not in the new demo (v2.3). Is there any steps I might be missing?

Thanks.

Well after a Win 10 update and my DS3 tool going completely useless, I had to try a different PS3 to 360 emu. Though I am happy to report that the "SCP DS3 Driver / Monitor" works just as well. 

This? does it even show up in the list or?

For me, both DS3tool (that is, motioninjoy) and the "SCP DS3 Driver/monitor" work. Just when I open the StartDemo2.3......

Ok. This is intriguing. I opened the StartDemo2.3.jar again just now, and the controller is appearing in the list. Funny that it didn't before, considering I restarted and reconnected the controller multiple times. I'm not going to complain, and I'll let you know if it works for me next time I open Skyrim.

Found something:

If you: start Skyrim first, then start the .jar (or don't use the mod at all)

=> the oldest Papyrus-log (4 I think?) is being deleted

=> Papyrus.3.log gets renamed Papyrus.4.log, Papyrus.2.log becomes Papyrus.3.log and so on until log 0 becomes log 1

=> a new Papyrus.0.log is created

=> there's 5 logs (0 to 4)

If you: start the .jar first, then start skyrim

=> the oldest Papyrus-log (4) is being deleted

=> Papyrus.3.log gets renamed Papyrus.4.log and so on until log 1 becomes log 2

=> Papyrus.0.log is being accessed and can't be renamed (well, that's my guess)

=> a new Papyrus.0.log is created and overwrites the old one

=> there's 4 logs (0 & 2-4)

And if you keep starting the .jar first, you keep loosing your last log (old 0, new 1), while the others still get moved up and deleted, until the point where you just have the 0 log and no others.

Found something:

If you: start Skyrim first, then start the .jar (or don't use the mod at all)

And if you keep starting the .jar first, you keep loosing your last log (old 0, new 1), while the others still get moved up and deleted, until the point where you just have the 0 log and no others.

Yes i found this out as well but i now use my own log(to make the papyrus more readable after a long walk with plugs XD) so this will be fix. Thanks for your help debugging because this will still be the same with the custom logs.

As for additional animations (sorted by number of downloads, indicating user base):

Zaz Animation Pack (important for the whole DD-crowd)

More Nasty Critters (or whatever part of it that provides the creature animation)

Non-SexLab Animation Pack (some of these got already integrated into Sexlab 1.6, others might be in the future)

Milk Mod Economy (milking)

Beeing Female (birthing)

Soul Gem Oven II (birthing)

Estrus Chaurus+ would also be a nice addition to the list (sorted between Beeing Female and Soul Gem Oven), but might prove difficult since I don't think it uses the Sexlab framework for animation handling.

Really looking forward to the next release, especially for default vibration for (yet) unsupported animations. Running into an animation that has no vibration at all has become rather...boring... (mark me down as addicted, lol)

If there's a way to either have the program not check if the game is running, or to fill in the box if SKSE or Mod Organizer are running, that would be cool. And if it's something I'm doing that screwed it up, please let me know. :)

I will add a button in startup to disable it or i need to find out what the problem is.

ions.

Any word on when the new release is anticipated? I'm dying to give this mod a try, but still haven't found a way around that "Skyrim not running" issue.

Unrelated Question: is there a cheap and easy way anyone can think of to use multiple controllers? I noticed that the mod will recognize four, but the thought of buying multiple controllers, just to tear them apart, fills my wallet with sadness. But the idea of having multiple "channels" for input IS tantalizing. If anyone has figured out a better solution, please share!

If there's a way to either have the program not check if the game is running, or to fill in the box if SKSE or Mod Organizer are running, that would be cool. And if it's something I'm doing that screwed it up, please let me know. :)

I will add a button in startup to disable it or i need to find out what the problem is.

ions.

Any word on when the new release is anticipated? I'm dying to give this mod a try, but still haven't found a way around that "Skyrim not running" issue.

Unrelated Question: is there a cheap and easy way anyone can think of to use multiple controllers? I noticed that the mod will recognize four, but the thought of buying multiple controllers, just to tear them apart, fills my wallet with sadness. But the idea of having multiple "channels" for input IS tantalizing. If anyone has figured out a better solution, please share!

I built a custom interface initially based around an arduino. It has potentially many outputs but I currently have two wired that have standard plugs for bullet vibes. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it would be cost prohibitive for me to create them in small numbers for sale at what most people would want to pay for.

Well, if you had an arduino, and had the required soldering tools, you could buy no-name controllers for various consoles, rip out the vibrators and stick them in easter-eggs and glue them shut (assuming you properly attach and leave holes for the wires), and hook those up to your arduino. This is assuming you have enough knowledge about eletrical engineering to do it "properly". I'm just going off my head on what would be a potential solution, because i think most designers now stick the resistors for the motors on the circuit board itself, and not the motor. If your controller does put the resistor on the motor proper, you could just rip out that whole thing and go from there. Hrm, using an Arduino is sounding more lucrative now.

Well, if you had an arduino, and had the required soldering tools, you could buy no-name controllers for various consoles, rip out the vibrators and stick them in easter-eggs and glue them shut (assuming you properly attach and leave holes for the wires), and hook those up to your arduino. This is assuming you have enough knowledge about eletrical engineering to do it "properly". I'm just going off my head on what would be a potential solution, because i think most designers now stick the resistors for the motors on the circuit board itself, and not the motor. If your controller does put the resistor on the motor proper, you could just rip out that whole thing and go from there. Hrm, using an Arduino is sounding more lucrative now.

I know enough electrical wiring to get the motors hooked up properly. My problem is mainly the cost of the controllers, since the cheapest PC controllers don't have vibration. Does the Arduino somehow register as multiple controllers/channels? My main interest is in being able to have certain vibes triggered separately for breasts, shock, vaginal, etc. For instance, the vibrators activating for sex aren't the same ones that activate for breasts.

The best thing is to buy a cheap arduino less then 10 euro. You als need a fan/moter controller 5 euro they support 2 controllers each. The last thing is a bullet vibrator (s) or a motor, tape and a steel nut XD like i did.

Anyway i am having problems finding time to work on this mod. I only have a pc in the weekends. Maybe some of you are willing to help a little. Creating custom vibrations testing small things like this would realy help finishing this mod a lot quicker. Its not hard to learn.

I hope to finish this mod end this or next week but its hard to tell. But if i only had 1 or 2 persons creating some custom vibrations for me...

[...] rip out the vibrators and stick them in easter-eggs and glue them shut [...]

I'm not sure what kind of easter eggs you are talking about, so just to make sure: I'd advise anyone to think twice about the shell material of your custom vibration devices. If the outer case should ever break in use it could lead to severe internal injuries. =/

I know enough electrical wiring to get the motors hooked up properly. My problem is mainly the cost of the controllers, since the cheapest PC controllers don't have vibration. Does the Arduino somehow register as multiple controllers/channels? My main interest is in being able to have certain vibes triggered separately for breasts, shock, vaginal, etc. For instance, the vibrators activating for sex aren't the same ones that activate for breasts.

I've seen cheap new rumble pads go on ebay for ~9USD including shipping. Since even those were "Dual Vibration" pads, that's $4.50 per motor. Cheap bullet vibrators I've seen for $~2-5 a piece. Might be local prices here, I guess, but maybe try some other sources besides local shops and the like.

Also if you're gonna rip out the motors: I don't think they have to be PC controllers at all, just any old rumble pad will do.

If just for the internals I guess you could even go with used ones, too.

[...] rip out the vibrators and stick them in easter-eggs and glue them shut [...]

I'm not sure what kind of easter eggs you are talking about, so just to make sure: I'd advise anyone to think twice about the shell material of your custom vibration devices. If the outer case should ever break in use it could lead to severe internal injuries. =/

That is unless one uses Cadburry eggs, the only problem with those are:

A: They melt,

B: They are only availible once a year (so one would have to buy enough to last a year) and,

C: They are too damn good to waste on that.

Okay So I'm very interested in getting my arduino to work, but every time I try to even wire an led to represent the vibrations, I can't get the Skryim program to start, nor the manual program to start, I tried switching the pins, I double and triple checked the com number, I'm not sure what's wrong...please help :'c

hey,

tryed to get the demo to work...had some problems. First the mcm menu did not show up...tested with earlier save...mcm is there but nothing in the sexlab section. I´m testing sexlab 1.60 in a new installed game...may this is the problem?

regards and thanks again for the work and for sharing it :)

Gav

Does anyone know, by chance, what the Skyrim Rumble application checks for when it's looking for Skyrim? I can get the "Controller is connected" box checked, and the "Game has focus" box checked, but even when I'm playing Skyrim, the "Game is running" box remains unchecked! The result is that the mod doesn't work for me at all.

My hope is that if I knew what EXE it's looking for, I might be able to figure out how to fool it into thinking that it's running.

hey,

tryed to get the demo to work...had some problems. First the mcm menu did not show up...tested with earlier save...mcm is there but nothing in the sexlab section. I´m testing sexlab 1.60 in a new installed game...may this is the problem?

regards and thanks again for the work and for sharing it :)

Gav

The Sexlab section being empty in the MCM is normal in the current release, it's only a placeholder so far.

Regarding SL 1.6 compatibility I can't say since I don't use it yet.

I know it can be a hassle, but have you tried if it works on a new save game?

Does anyone know, by chance, what the Skyrim Rumble application checks for when it's looking for Skyrim? I can get the "Controller is connected" box checked, and the "Game has focus" box checked, but even when I'm playing Skyrim, the "Game is running" box remains unchecked! The result is that the mod doesn't work for me at all.

My hope is that if I knew what EXE it's looking for, I might be able to figure out how to fool it into thinking that it's running.

Can't say, really, maybe Private can share some insight into that (or maybe it's already fixed in the next release).

My current (working) setup is:

Mod Organizer -> Skyrim Savegame Manager -> skse -> skyrim (with enb wrapper)

So it's not any of those hindering the recognition.