14 hours ago, gravediggers240 said:

Dunno if I'm just stupid, but I have no idea where y'all are getting a Butthesda.exe. Only thing I can find online is the Github repository which doesn't include anything runnable unless you count the project file itself, and building it with Visual Studio just throws errors.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong since like nobody else has had this issue (or at least posted about it) in this forum.

Since I'm asking a question already, I can't get Papyrus logs to show up for the life of me. I *did* run the java file first if that somehow stops it from appearing. Logs from other mods do function as intended, just not this one. Mod should be installed correctly, the MCM menu appears.

A few people have asked about missing logs, but nobody's posted a fix or what the actual problem was if they were ever able to get it working.

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM, though I have no idea how that would stop this one particular mod from giving logs.

If running the file before first time does somehow stop logs from showing up, how can I fix this?

[09/14/2021 - 05:33:00AM] Cannot open store for class "dcc_sgo_questcontroller", missing file?
[09/14/2021 - 05:33:01AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "SGOController" on object "sexlabcontrollerrumble"
[09/14/2021 - 05:33:01AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RegModEvents" in state "" on object "sexlabcontrollerrumble".
[09/14/2021 - 05:33:01AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPlayerLoadGame" in state "" on object "SexLabControllerRumbleAlias".

These show up looking through the regular Papyrus logs, don't know if that's enough to stop logs from showing up or not.

Anyone have any ideas? (for either question)

If you look back in the thread you'll find a Discord link with what you're looking for: 

27 minutes ago, sirah forgot their email said:

To make things a bit easier, I've uploaded a build of the version with partial vibration support to the discord server. Anyone using the official build won't have the updated DD vibrations support.

Excellent! :) I'm trying to test it out now, but it's been too long since I've done anything with this - I'm a little hazy on where it should be installed, whether to use the Setup.exe, what the finished folder structure should look like? Currently I have Butthesda folder (probably official?) in Vortex/skyrimse/mods, but I have all the unofficial builds in another folder outside of Vortex. I can't remember if I was running them from outside of Vortex - the unofficial ones.

16 hours ago, mattardo said:

Excellent! :) I'm trying to test it out now, but it's been too long since I've done anything with this - I'm a little hazy on where it should be installed, whether to use the Setup.exe, what the finished folder structure should look like? Currently I have Butthesda folder (probably official?) in Vortex/skyrimse/mods, but I have all the unofficial builds in another folder outside of Vortex. I can't remember if I was running them from outside of Vortex - the unofficial ones.

Ugh, I'll do a proper readme at some point, sorry. Run the setup to install it, run Butthesda from your start menu. I also forgot to upload the script files with it, so I've put those on the discord server too. They go in the Butthesda mod folder.

It doesn't matter where you run the Butthesda app from, as long as the mod side is installed into Skyrim properly via your mod manager and has the extra FunScript files.

Edited by sirah forgot their email
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having a problem, both with this LL version the latest  v17.  Butthesda seems to detect Aroused and Devices mods, and reads arousal and animation time, but cannot actually detect if i have devices equipped. It always says i dont have any plugs/piercings even if they are equipped. It also doesnt make my Xbox gamepad vibrate even though its enabled and configured. Doesnt seem to matter what settings i have in game. Intiface vibrates gamepad etc just fine

Spoiler

image.png.028de4a73bc98c6e6ec84484e98aef76.png

Edited by eicosa
  • 4 weeks later...

so i have my toys (confirmed supported by buttplugIO) connected in windows and i can use them with intiface Desktop no problem.

But Butthesda does not find anything (except my controller).

Does anyone have an idea why that could be?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, KiTiTy said:

imagine if something like this worked for Lovense toys that could either be synced with animations or use triggers owo

This mod does work with Lovense toys in that way ?

Not every animation syncs properly but some do.

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2022 at 10:55 AM, greagfrea said:

Can anyone help me, the app appears to be reading events properly but nothing happens because it thinks the game is constantly paused:/cdn-cgi/mirage/c0248fb914b7c8b742497d06603105e331fbfceef33ff10b13a0d3514f6b5721/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.png.ab271c2df34badda71ebd08a0b884b11.png

Have you tried running the program as an Administrator?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering, is there chance to feed output not only to supported Lovense etc., but somewhere else too (generic rest api, serial output etc.)

I think about connecting Arduino to control some toys (there are many cheap ones with remote control on Aliexpress available, even inflatable ones), with some work can be enhanced with e-stim, and in combination with VR it would be very immersive gaming experience ?

• 6 months later...