Is there a way to increase the strength of vibration at all animations / events like in the manual-mode? the vibration in skyrim is significantly less (even if i able the "strong" option at the menu of the program) than in manual mode if i push the trigger complete. the motor of the egg barely moves.

thank you

Edited by darealpwnulator

that would be very nice, thank you. I think you're right that the virbations are too short. currently I look at the .psc, but that is too complicated for me.

maybe there is a possibility to increase the time/intervals or to run the vibration continuously for the period of vibration-animation.

thank you in advance!

Is there a way to increase the strength of vibration at all animations / events like in the manual-mode? the vibration in skyrim is significantly less (even if i able the "strong" option at the menu of the program) than in manual mode if i push the trigger complete. the motor of the egg barely moves.

thank you

I found that there was a minimum threshold required to start the motor which I added to the power value. I have two eggs now but unfortunately they don't start on the same power.

Mr. private, if you want a copy of my arduino sketch please just ask. You helped me lots by sharing your code so it's the least I can do.

its me again. I've been thinking about what you said about power value and that gave me an idea. I now have the second rumble-port connected to the egg so that the egg is now connected to both rumble-ports and gets power - and it works!

the little delay between the start of the animation in the game and the vibrate the egg is normal, right?

I have to put a few manual buttons on it to give me more control over the vibration strength and, importantly, a manual stop button as there are some instances where if an animation is interrupted (using the milker in milk-mod for example) the vibe will just keep on going as it never gets a stop event so it just keeps on going and going and... :blush:

example hmmm.. is there and issue? i think script should stop it
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if you're still working on this and still want to expand to other controllers, but I wanted to give it a try and since i couldn't get it to work with my usual 360 emulators I ran your "rumble test without typos.jar":

5 Vibrators found on Saitek P2600 Rumble Force Pad

Motor 0: no vibration (could be that one is defective, old pad & can't tell)

Motors 1-4: vibrating

program gave no errors

Hope that helps and you can keep up your fine work. =)

I'm not sure if you're still working on this and still want to expand to other controllers, but I wanted to give it a try and since i couldn't get it to work with my usual 360 emulators I ran your "rumble test without typos.jar":

5 Vibrators found on Saitek P2600 Rumble Force Pad

Motor 0: no vibration (could be that one is defective, old pad & can't tell)

Motors 1-4: vibrating

program gave no errors

Hope that helps and you can keep up your fine work. =)

Maybe i am not sure if its a lot of work. But if it only takes me a few minutes i can make a small update for you.

Maybe i am not sure if its a lot of work. But if it only takes me a few minutes i can make a small update for you.

That would be awesome! :o

But I understand if it's too much work, don't trouble yourself on my/our account.

But I understand if it's too much work, don't trouble yourself on my/our account.

Oke i am working on it now, i changed some parts in my script so i can add controllers easier. I still need to know a few more things before i can make this controller work(i will send you a PM).

Have you given any thought to making this compatible with electro-stimulation?

If this ever gained electro-stim support, I would pay money for a device that could handle the electro- and vibration inputs. Seriously, I would find a way to aquire it.

What do you mean by electrostim support? do you mean the sorftware or hardware part, because i am not going to make or buy a electro stim unit. But if you mean 2 outputs then yes i can make it, i already linked it up with my arduino if this is what you mean.

WHAT? i dont want to die yet! But what did you have in mind, arduino support?

Oke i am working on it now, i changed some parts in my script so i can add controllers easier. I still need to know a few more things before i can make this controller work(i will send you a PM).

If this ever gained electro-stim support, I would pay money for a device that could handle the electro- and vibration inputs. Seriously, I would find a way to aquire it.

What do you mean by electrostim support? do you mean the sorftware or hardware part, because i am not going to make or buy a electro stim unit. But if you mean 2 outputs then yes i can make it, i already linked it up with my arduino if this is what you mean.

In short, what I would want is something like how you handle the vibrations: if the PC gets shocked (by petcollar's shock effect or a shocking plug/piercing, your mod sends an event to a "compatible device". Such compatibility would would then compel me to find and purchase a device that would administer shocks to my ... privates when the shock effect is triggered ingame. Of course, i wouldn't know of "safe" devices besides a TENS unit, and I currently do not own one.

UPDATE: 2.1 (in progress)

multi controller support!?

you can have anal/vaginal/SHOCK!/(maybe add damage aswell) on different controllers.

SaitekP2600 support!

arduino support for TENS unit?

maybe i add some more mod support aswel (beeing female)

In short, what I would want is something like how you handle the vibrations: if the PC gets shocked (by petcollar's shock effect or a shocking plug/piercing, your mod sends an event to a "compatible device". Such compatibility would would then compel me to find and purchase a device that would administer shocks to my ... privates when the shock effect is triggered ingame. Of course, i wouldn't know of "safe" devices besides a TENS unit, and I currently do not own one.

You could make or buy an e-stim device with an audio input (such as ET312 or e-stim 2b, neither are cheap) and have an external media player launch with a preset e-stim audio file when triggered by a shock or vibrate event. Have that media player on a separate sound card from your normal audio (a $5 USB sound card from Amazon works fine), connected to the e-stim device.

I actually did this a while ago, although I used snaketail instead of this mod. I found it interesting as a novelty, but I quickly got bored of it. Maybe one of these days I'll play around with it again.

hmmm. I hope this works. Its a cool concept. I like the xbox controller, though I think its best suited for firt person shooters. Too bad I prefer a mouse and keyboard for FPSs. Well, if I ever get a driving game, I think Ill use an xbox controller if the analog sticks work well.

hmmm. I hope this works. Its a cool concept. I like the xbox controller, though I think its best suited for firt person shooters. Too bad I prefer a mouse and keyboard for FPSs. Well, if I ever get a driving game, I think Ill use an xbox controller if the analog sticks work well.

You still play with your keyboard and mouse, but the game uses only the vibrating part of the controller.

if you know what i mean...

You could make or buy an e-stim device with an audio input (such as ET312 or e-stim 2b, neither are cheap) and have an external media player launch with a preset e-stim audio file when triggered by a shock or vibrate event. Have that media player on a separate sound card from your normal audio (a $5 USB sound card from Amazon works fine), connected to the e-stim device.

I actually did this a while ago, although I used snaketail instead of this mod. I found it interesting as a novelty, but I quickly got bored of it. Maybe one of these days I'll play around with it again.

Wow. I'll have to invest in one of those things. Would definately make this series of mods more.. interesting. Would also have to avoid playing when the children are about..... Good thing I just bought a laptop.

I am done with creating the program now and i am busy working on the plugins(the part which tells when to vibrate and how). I was thinking of also letting the controller rumble when you are sprinting with the device inside you, its going to be option to turn on/off.  

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!

On the estim part, there already exists a way to control this stuff from a pc

http://www.e-stim.co.uk/commander/

I guess there is only an interface missing to get a connection to skyrim. But I am not a programmer or electronics expert.

The only device it works on is 350 euros, i don't think anyone is going to buy this only for this program. I also got a PM from someone who had a USB controlled vibrator. I tried to hack my way in the software with cheatengine, i manage to set the sliders but it didnt update the vibrator it self only the GUI so it didnt work(maybe it would have work after some more testing). 

Never the less i think i can hack my way in to this software or even ask them for help. But this this program has browser support which is a good place to hack my way in. So if you want me to add this, let me know and i can give it a try.

or you can make your own, he as some more crazy ideas as well: