Jump to content

Amorous Adventures [v3.4] (2018/06/02)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Version 3.0.1 - use download mirror

 

Adds more personalized lovers options for

- Serana

- Jenassa

- Aranea

 

So many more characters to do... *sigh*  But, they're nice and add something I guess.

 

Thanks!

 

Posted

thanks man ive been wating for seranas update, now i can finally play her to its sweetest oh mind i ask what osex version your using on AA2.11? cause it might bug out cause i have the 1.82 ver.

Posted

Can I safely update from 2.11 to 3.0.1 without using a new game or clean save?

 

Update functions are on the front page, it goes for all v3, which is still in Beta. It's totally functional and stable from everything I have seen (the make the lovers enjoy themselves while you watch thing seems to be missing, but I never used that anyway). But no you can't update it mid game just like that, and I suggest a new game.

Posted

For 3.0.1... use Download Mirror

 

??? that one is only a few kB's big, while the others are several MB's big.

This mirror? -> #F!SlBCiRCT!o3VxbP-X65BSGKldnpghgw

 

Or is the actual one under maintanance?

Posted

For 3.0.1... use Download Mirror

 

??? that one is only a few kB's big, while the others are several MB's big.

This mirror? -> #F!SlBCiRCT!o3VxbP-X65BSGKldnpghgw

 

Or is the actual one under maintanance?

 

It's a link.  Push the Green Button that says "Download (Mirrors)"

 

Thanks!

New dialogue or Osex version. Oh why must I choose? (Agonizing)

 

There will be an OSex version of 3.0 when I'm done.  It'll be awhile.

 

Can I safely update from 2.11 to 3.0.1 without using a new game or clean save?

 

I would at the very least use the Save Script Cleaner.  But yes, I guess you could.  Your mileage may vary.

 

thanks man ive been wating for seranas update, now i can finally play her to its sweetest oh mind i ask what osex version your using on AA2.11? cause it might bug out cause i have the 1.82 ver.

 

 

The only requirement is 1.08+ because that's where CEO put in an API that other Mods could use.

Otherwise, I don't use any specific OSex version.  It's not even a master required on Amorous Adventures currently.  If you don't have OSex 1.08+, you get the Clean Version.

 

Thanks!

Posted

what does the Osex version do or have and how does it differ the regular version?

Posted

what does the Osex version do or have and how does it differ the regular version?

 

OSex Version uses... OSex.  Yep.

 

You need OSA 1.08 found here

And the OSex 1.08 Plugin found here

And the 2.11 Version of Amorous Adventures for OSex

 

Thanks!

Posted

Front page updated with OSex links for the OSex version.

 

CEO hasn't done an official release of 1.08 yet as far as I know.  1.06 was still on the Nexus last I checked.

 

Thanks!

Posted

Are my eyes deceiving me? Do i see a update for the Beta with Serana AND Jenassa already? Are Sheogorath and Vaermina playing tricks with my mind again?

 

Talk to them and let me know what you think.

 

So many downloads and so little feedback on the new versions - OSex or Beta 3.0. 

 

I can only assume that people are so overcome with the awesomeness of it all that they can't pull themselves from between Lydia's legs long enough to drop a comment.  Heh.

Posted

what does the Osex version do or have and how does it differ the regular version?

 

Sexlab version kickstart a sexanimation that plays out start to finish.

 

Osa/OSex version triggers Osa/Osex, and puts you in control over what sexact you want to do/performs by you pressing buttons to make them happen.

Posted

 

I can only assume that people are so overcome with the awesomeness of it all that they can't pull themselves from between Lydia's legs long enough to drop a comment.  Heh.

 

 

I actually tried the opposite, she's with me all the time of course but I tried to focus on the rest of Skyrim, slaying dragons and maidenhoods and all of that, and then when in the middle of a dungeon I turned around to task Lydia to carry some of my crap, she started a whole new conversation about it having been too long and that she missed me. It was really sweet, and awesome.

Posted

 

 

I can only assume that people are so overcome with the awesomeness of it all that they can't pull themselves from between Lydia's legs long enough to drop a comment.  Heh.

 

 

I actually tried the opposite, she's with me all the time of course but I tried to focus on the rest of Skyrim, slaying dragons and maidenhoods and all of that, and then when in the middle of a dungeon I turned around to task Lydia to carry some of my crap, she started a whole new conversation about it having been too long and that she missed me. It was really sweet, and awesome.

 

 

Great, glad that's working.  In general, after 5 days the characters with the personalized lovers options will want some intimate attention.  That's pretty much true of real life as well, I guess.  

 

They are each on their own personal timer and, as lovers accumulate in the game, they will want your attention.  That could be very cool, or annoying... but that's why there is a Break Up option.

 

Anyways, they all have unique things to say.  A lot of my time is spent producing all new voiced lines for each character to keep them engaging to speak to.

 

Thanks!

Posted

Ok... i just tried the 3.0.1 version and completed 'An Angel in Steel' (Lydia's quest.)

And... if i may be brutally honest:

Comparing it to the OSEX version, it is not worth it.

OSEX adds way more immersity that the 3.0.1 version does not have, even if you add the new lover options.

 

I'm sorry... but i will go back to the OSEX version.

Which brings me to the point of saying it once again. Thank you! For making Amorous Adventures work with OSEX.

Thank you sir!

 

 

EDIT:: Which, of course, does not mean that i am not waiting for the 3.0.1 OSEX verison of this mod.

HAVE ALL THE IMMERSITY!! :)

Posted

Ok... i just tried the 3.0.1 version and completed 'An Angel in Steel' (Lydia's quest.)

And... if i may be brutally honest:

Comparing it to the OSEX version, it is not worth it.

OSEX adds way more immersity that the 3.0.1 version does not have, even if you add the new lover options.

 

I'm sorry... but i will go back to the OSEX version.

Which brings me to the point of saying it once again. Thank you! For making Amorous Adventures work with OSEX.

Thank you sir!

 

 

EDIT:: Which, of course, does not mean that i am not waiting for the 3.0.1 OSEX verison of this mod.

HAVE ALL THE IMMERSITY!! :)

 

Well, of course there will be a 3.0 OSex version of Amorous Adventures when I'm done with it. 

 

I'm certainly not putting out 3 different versions while I try to get through these lovers options. 

 

I appreciate the people who are kind enough to leave relevant feedback for both, since they will be converging.  It's not a competition.

 

Thanks!

 

Also, Edit... Thanks for your feedback as well.  What you've told me is that OSex adds a great deal of immersion and I think you are correct.  As CEO makes more options available to integrate with, Amorous Adventures will make use of them.

 

In any event, there will be SexLab, OSex and Clean versions of 3.0 to serve the needs of the Skyrim Cassanova. 

 

Posted

im not giving any feedback yet for the version 3.0.1, beause i moved to OSEX version, i started to make comparisions with sexlab and OSEX, and my game runs better without sexlab ... more FPS, and all that, im not having a lot of CDT, and i have more libertity in my love options...

Of course i cant use some of my favorite sexmods like DEFEAT, Apross, Blush when aroused, Drunken sluts, lovers confort.... (hope this mods get OSEXConverted but...)

 

Probably this may be the reason why you arent getting the feedback yet, because the people is in love with the OSEX amourous adventures versions. Or maybe they are just lazy killing the goose... 

 

But im excited to se the new options of the 3.0.1 im just trying to controll the tentations!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

Having issues with Jenessa quest. When you beat the end boss thief and talking to the female imperial leader which asks you to go back to Windhelm docks it just crashes.  No other adventure has done this I've run in AA to this point.  Anyone seen this before?

Posted

To star with the amorous adventures quest (osex version) in Winterhold college when I realized the scene with Brelyna, Faralda and Nirya, because the player have sex with one while the others two have sex between them, I know that osex have npc - npc support, but I pressume that only when the player isn´t in a sex scene, I suppose that scene have black screen, I remerber that Idgrod the younger masturbate, osex have masturbation? osex only missing small details to be perfect, maybe in the future can be predetermined sequences for the npc - npc, threesome, orgasms (hopefully after the orgasms the player and npc auto-redress and get out from osex menu). I'm enjoying the osex version, thank you

Posted

 

Talk to them and let me know what you think.

 

So many downloads and so little feedback on the new versions - OSex or Beta 3.0. 

 

I can only assume that people are so overcome with the awesomeness of it all that they can't pull themselves from between Lydia's legs long enough to drop a comment.  Heh.

 

*takes head from between Lydia's tighs with visible reluctance and massages jaw*

 

Huh...? Oh, i suppose that may well be the case (gods my tab with Hulda will be murder i haven't left this rented room for two weeks where the hell are my pants, Saadia dear i'll use the back door ok give Hulda my regards), I imagine *some* users may be busying themselves way too gleefully to think of anything els... *coughes* (Lydia, can you stand, dearie? I'll go get Danica, don't try to stand yet). Maybe even a case of RSI or two, who knows. 

 

Lol, will do! Can't wait to test it out. :D

Posted

Having issues with Jenessa quest. When you beat the end boss thief and talking to the female imperial leader which asks you to go back to Windhelm docks it just crashes.  No other adventure has done this I've run in AA to this point.  Anyone seen this before?

 

That's a Vanilla quest issue.  All that is handled by Vanilla Skyrim.

 

You might try Google to see about it.  Hope that helps.

 

Posted

im not giving any feedback yet for the version 3.0.1, beause i moved to OSEX version, i started to make comparisions with sexlab and OSEX, and my game runs better without sexlab ... more FPS, and all that, im not having a lot of CDT, and i have more libertity in my love options...

Of course i cant use some of my favorite sexmods like DEFEAT, Apross, Blush when aroused, Drunken sluts, lovers confort.... (hope this mods get OSEXConverted but...)

 

Probably this may be the reason why you arent getting the feedback yet, because the people is in love with the OSEX amourous adventures versions. Or maybe they are just lazy killing the goose... 

 

But im excited to se the new options of the 3.0.1 im just trying to controll the tentations!!!

 

 

To star with the amorous adventures quest (osex version) in Winterhold college when I realized the scene with Brelyna, Faralda and Nirya, because the player have sex with one while the others two have sex between them, I know that osex have npc - npc support, but I pressume that only when the player isn´t in a sex scene, I suppose that scene have black screen, I remerber that Idgrod the younger masturbate, osex have masturbation? osex only missing small details to be perfect, maybe in the future can be predetermined sequences for the npc - npc, threesome, orgasms (hopefully after the orgasms the player and npc auto-redress and get out from osex menu). I'm enjoying the osex version, thank you

 

I'll have the Lovers done I want to get done in a few weeks.  Then there will be an OSex version of 3.0 to play with.

 

I do appreciate you giving the OSex Mod a try though.  If you're really enjoying it, you might let CEO know in his thread.  I imagine he enjoys getting positive feedback.  Most modders do.

 

Thanks!

Posted

 

 

 

Great, glad that's working.  In general, after 5 days the characters with the personalized lovers options will want some intimate attention.  That's pretty much true of real life as well, I guess.  

 

They are each on their own personal timer and, as lovers accumulate in the game, they will want your attention.  That could be very cool, or annoying... but that's why there is a Break Up option.

 

Anyways, they all have unique things to say.  A lot of my time is spent producing all new voiced lines for each character to keep them engaging to speak to.

 

Thanks!

 

This sounds amazing. Skyrim is quickly turning into the better Dating Sim ever made as well as the best sex game. Between you and CEO, i seriously think you can pull it off.

 

 

Ok... i just tried the 3.0.1 version and completed 'An Angel in Steel' (Lydia's quest.)

And... if i may be brutally honest:

Comparing it to the OSEX version, it is not worth it.

OSEX adds way more immersity that the 3.0.1 version does not have, even if you add the new lover options.

 

I'm sorry... but i will go back to the OSEX version.

Which brings me to the point of saying it once again. Thank you! For making Amorous Adventures work with OSEX.

Thank you sir!

 

 

EDIT:: Which, of course, does not mean that i am not waiting for the 3.0.1 OSEX verison of this mod.

HAVE ALL THE IMMERSITY!! :)

I was on the verge of starting a new game to test the OSex version, but baloon penis bug got me good and won't go away... THEN Fox released a new beta. I figured that while immersion and interactivity are a huge part of the experience, it's not the sex framework part that makes Amorous Adventures such a great mod; that EXPANDS upon the roleplaying value of the mod, but the real value lies upon the dialogues, quests, and relationship system. I can fire up SL animations in a number of ways, and until i tame my schlong enough to deal with OSex without blowing out the roof i can get kisses and spank butts with the press of a button. That does not make Amorous Adventures, just as animations alone does not make OSex/OSA - it enhances the core experience, it provides a interactive visual representation, but make no mistake, the pitch-perfect dialogues and the depth of the relationship system are what make this mod worth playing so much. So, i'll stick with testing new features as they come up for now. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...