Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

I for the life of me, cannot get this to work - merely ends up in the sewers, after I give up, they just stand around - if I fight, well try to - usually get raped and that it, more standing around doing nothing.

If its updating sexout, got the latest.

Edit: Well got it to work, was apparently sexout prostitute

Regardless, I dont know if this was supposed to happen but straight after the first time dorm came to collect the 'earnings' - after screwing me, pretty much became hostile and then blew my head off ;-;

I for the life of me' date=' cannot get this to work - merely ends up in the sewers, after I give up, they just stand around - if I fight, well try to - usually get raped and that it, more standing around doing nothing.

If its updating sexout, got the latest.

Edit: Well got it to work, was apparently sexout prostitute

Regardless, I dont know if this was supposed to happen but straight after the first time dorm came to collect the 'earnings' - after screwing me, pretty much became hostile and then blew my head off ;-;

[/quote']

Just get a knife and cut his head off before he can do anything else. XD

Anyway idea where my stuff are taken to though?

Anyway idea where my stuff are taken to though?

It's in the fridge in Dermot's room.

Second stupid question. Where is Dermot's room? I was taken to the sewers via after-rape-kidnapping.

Wasn't there a datapack to go with this as well' date=' or isn't it necessary?

[/quote']

I've never downloaded a sewerslave datapack that I remember, and certainly don't have one installed right now.

There was one at one time. I added it. It was used during a kidnap and contained bound nif's and an animation. Probably within shared resources now. I lost track at this point.

To many ideas. They were good ideas, but no version control.

Wasn't there a datapack to go with this as well' date=' or isn't it necessary?

[/quote']

I've never downloaded a sewerslave datapack that I remember, and certainly don't have one installed right now.

There was one at one time. I added it. It was used during a kidnap and contained bound nif's and an animation. Probably within shared resources now. I lost track at this point.

To many ideas. They were good ideas, but no version control.

You're more than welcome to do it again to this version.. post it here, i'll update the OP with it. That's all this thread is really for -- someone here more often to update the main post. ;)

First time modding and i have no idea how the whole modding works... (Started modding 2 hours ago -.-)

But what i have done is to change positions of FF sex partners. It was annoying if the girls payed to lick a pussy... Now the Player is licking instead.

In hardcore mode if the player asks for food there is a chance to be feed oral and no food... -20 hunger from male and -5 hunger from female.

Collecting pheromones now starts oral sex. ( The animation wasn't starting )

I played around with the "SexoutSS-2012-Jan-19" version.

Thanks! I'll update the OP. Please remove the download so people don't get confused' date=' I have it. :)

[/quote']

Done :)

Thanks a ton. OP is updated, both versions available. People should just download the latest. I'll keep the most recent three available there, so people can go back in case a particular release has any issues.

Hello

I tried this out earlier. Told Dermot that I wanted to go on a scavenge hunt... We go down in the sewer' date=' I give him my ammo when prompted. Then after he has sex with you, they just leave the sewers again. Something broke or did I mess something up?

[/quote']

You need to give a little more detail, but that's basically how it's supposed to work it sounds like.

You go into the sewers, give up your ammo, have some sex, and then you're collared and naked and need to turn tricks in the sewers for money. Dermot will show up every day or so to collect what you've earned.

There are escape options available, and an option to remain enslaved but work on the surface in westside, but I don't want to spoil how those work.. ;) Just work your tail off!

You go into the sewers, give up your ammo, have some sex,

So far it works

and then you're collared and naked and need to turn tricks in the sewers for money. Dermot will show up every day or so to collect what you've earned.

And that never happened. Dermot goes, I'm not kidnapped. I'm free as a bird.

I have the last sexoutSS esp (op topic), the last sexoutNG plugin, sexout prostitute is not enabled. I'm lost....

Perhaps a specific load order? An incompatibility with other sexout plugins?

Hello

I tried this out earlier. Told Dermot that I wanted to go on a scavenge hunt... We go down in the sewer' date=' I give him my ammo when prompted. Then after he has sex with you, they just leave the sewers again. Something broke or did I mess something up?

[/quote']

You need to give a little more detail, but that's basically how it's supposed to work it sounds like.

You go into the sewers, give up your ammo, have some sex, and then you're collared and naked and need to turn tricks in the sewers for money. Dermot will show up every day or so to collect what you've earned.

There are escape options available, and an option to remain enslaved but work on the surface in westside, but I don't want to spoil how those work.. ;) Just work your tail off!

You go into the sewers, give up your ammo, have some sex,

So far it works

and then you're collared and naked and need to turn tricks in the sewers for money. Dermot will show up every day or so to collect what you've earned.

And that never happened. Dermot goes, I'm not kidnapped. I'm free as a bird.

I have the last sexoutSS esp (op topic), the last sexoutNG plugin, sexout prostitute is not enabled. I'm lost....

Perhaps a specific load order? An incompatibility with other sexout plugins?

i got this bug, is saint james there? (dermots partner, might have name wrong) he was frozen at the start of the sewers when i got the bug, to be a sex slave, you go to him after dermot, then the two guys that appear when your captured, then a threesome with dermot and saint james, (i had to drag all three of the other guys to saint james because he wasnt moving)

Yes, Saint James is in the sewers with 2 others npc, but nothing happened after Dermot rape my character.

When I open the console, I've this message:

sexoutSS:Starting

sexoutSS:Rapers detected. Kidnapping is enabled

sexoutSS:North Sewers added to the restricted aera

sexoutSS:Thorn added to the restricted aera

sexoutNGMAIN:DEBUG: LEscript is 0f000dc0

sexoutNGMAIN:DEBUG: LEspell is 0f0027a8

sexoutNGMAIN:DEBUG: NGscript is 0f 019333

sexoutNGMAIN:DEBUG: NGspell is 0f019336

0f is the sexoutcommonressources.esm in my load order.

Thost messages are normal startup messages for SexoutNG and SS. I'll try to fit SS stuff into my schedule.. somewhere. Looks like adoption just isn't in the cards at present.

What's that kids story about everyone wanting to eat the cake but nobody wanted to help make the cake? *wink* *nudge*.

The two rape mods currently aren't working at all in the sewers area or the thorn, but works 100% fine in everywhere else I've been. (tried both, not at the same time ofc the brutal wait rape thing works fine, everything else is broken) This is a new bug too, got everything working a week ago with tests when I first got here, updated some stuff in the intercession, and now it broke.

I think it might have to do with the faction of the New Vegas Citizens in the sewers.

Anyone know how to fix this? Or if not, just bringing this up in order for it to be patched in the future.

The rape mods are not intended to work in the thorn or sewer when you have SS loaded. SS specifically adds them to the restricted lists.

Oh. Then it was bugged a week ago and now its fixed xD.

Any quick pointers on how I could manually enable it :P?

Thost messages are normal startup messages for SexoutNG and SS. I'll try to fit SS stuff into my schedule.. somewhere. Looks like adoption just isn't in the cards at present.

What's that kids story about everyone wanting to eat the cake but nobody wanted to help make the cake? *wink* *nudge*.

I'm trying to help around here as much as I can' date=' but spare time is something of a luxury for me these days. FWIW, I've done some work on SS that I hope people will like. A little bit of bug-squashing, a little bit of refining, and some new bits. I'll try to finish it up tonight and I'll PM it to you (or would you rather I post it here?).

The rape mods are not intended to work in the thorn or sewer when you have SS loaded. SS specifically adds them to the restricted lists.

Beat me to it.

Oh. Then it was bugged a week ago and now its fixed xD.

Any quick pointers on how I could manually enable it :P?

The only manual way that I'm aware of is to open it up in the GECK, find the part in the main quest script where it's adding those locations to the restricted list, and comment them out. You'll have to clean save all your sexout mods to get those cells out of the formlists.

If you're going to go that far, myself and others would appreciate the ability to control the restricted cells from within MCM or something I bet.. :)

I'm trying to help around here as much as I can. FWIW' date=' I've done some work on SS that I hope people will like. I'll try to finish it up tonight and I'll PM it to you (or would you rather I post it here?).

Beat me to it.

I know Jack, you've been busy. Feel free to take "unofficial" ownership of this, or official ownership of vanilla rapers if you want to and feel you have the time.

Those are probably the two most neglected mods at the moment, and plenty of us are willing to help with any scripting issues even though we don't have the time to actually write the code ourselves. :)

One question on the restricted sewer bit though - was there originally (going to be) a "mini-rapers" type thing for the ferals? Dialog indicates they should be going to town on the PC, but there's nothing currently in to make that happen. I started to work on cobbling something like that together last night, but then, 4AM.

I know Jack' date=' you've been busy. Feel free to take "unofficial" ownership of this, or official ownership of vanilla rapers if you want to and feel you have the time.

Those are probably the two most neglected mods at the moment, and plenty of us are willing to help with any scripting issues even though we don't have the time to actually write the code ourselves. :)

[/quote']

I'm not going to take ownership of anything, officially or not, until/unless schedules even out and I can spend more than an hour or two a week modding. Especially since I'm teaching myself as I go. Most of the "help" I've been doing is just trying to fix/add things to see if I can, honestly.

On that note, though, I cracked open Rapers the other day and... it seems like a mess. I think if I were to take that over I'd just try to rebuild a simplified version from the ground up. It may not even be that confusing once you get down to brass tacks, but it seems that way to me.

Rapers predates not just NG, but a lot of functionality that was put into Sexout before NG. Because of that, it is a little messy. I cleaned it up a little bit but it can use a lot more work.

Starting over would be fairly simple.

As for the feral ghouls.. I don't know. I think it was something that just never got written.

As for the feral ghouls.. I don't know. I think it was something that just never got written.

That's kinda what I figured, but during the great Warp in the Sewer that happened in the last thread (keke oblivion lore humor), I wasn't sure if there was such a thing that just got lost or what. SS is sort of a mess internally too, in places.

That's kinda what I figured' date=' but during the great Warp in the Sewer that happened in the last thread (keke oblivion lore humor), I wasn't sure if there was such a thing that just got lost or what. SS is sort of a mess internally too, in places.

[/quote']

Yeah, it may be in one of the other attachments there, but I don't think it was. I sliced huge chunks out of the main SS quest when I NGified it. What it was doing was impressive, but large and hard to follow.