Thank you all for supportive comments. :)

Creating, and tuning this mod, and answering to requests and considering how to add them into the game has sure been fun.

I did not get permission to include the EatingSleepingDrinking animations but the author was kind enough to make an optional download with the hkx files, so you will soon have more bathing options.

Thanks to toxsickcity for ScocLB, for nudging me into right direction to achieve the Effect Shader I was looking for. Cool mod.

Another thing that I think should be implemented is bladder/bowels/hygiene rate just like in Private Needs.

This feature seems to be requested a lot. Actually, the NPC defecation problem still in the latest patch comes that they would need separate bladder/bowel timers instead of just one. The system has to exist for NPCs so it could be extended to player too.

I have urination set to 2 hours, and pooping on 3 hours, The problem is, whatever hour combination I choose, NPC's (females) will only pee, but never poop.

It seems that there is no key for NPC defecation, only urination. Or I'm missing something?!

And that is true, and it's not working right, but if you set urination to 0 will they defecate?

In the next update, try the target actor hotkey while sneaking.

- There's a bug where, when you add an item via console (ie cloth), your player character will start the bathing animation. There's no way to stop this animation but pressing the hotkey for pee (which animation last only 15s I think).

- The Defecation animation does not have proper sound like in Private Needs.

Added check for menu mode for the next update. On another note, interrupting the current animation is a feature I've planned for a long time.

There is occasional defecation sound, just the chance for the poopfart is very low. I'll increase the chance, and think of an optional way for more sounds if you like them.

thank you for being open minded about this mod lhalorellon because some people are not about there mods. hope you can make a bladder and bowel and hygiene rate for PND.

this latest version is working well for me. i've seen followers pee (tho not seen poop but haven't been watching really). it was neat when i turned to see a follower bathing because my toon's bathing triggered her to do so as well. i'd seen them pee because i did but didn't expect bathing. neato!

now we really just need some outhouses. i know npcs won't actively "use" them but i've seen npcs set on them which is nice. and these old towns just seem really weird without them. very conspicuous by their absence. and as of now, i still have Private needs original and ZAZ, both strictly so i can have some outhouses in skyrim lol. if PND had some i could remove those and save 2 slots lol

if you do add bladders, please add an option to disable it, as i loved the idea of this mod as being a "low impact" mod. i can roleplay bladder just fine w/o scripts

Patch 1.7.3 finally resolves blue swirlies pls verify and SAM support.  Apply with v1.7.0.

Thanks to swift beta tester Deathmaw and Mookeylama for pointers in having the swirl fixed.

Giving the atronach perk to an NPC made the swirl effect appear. To make it disappear, the applying spell has to disallow absorb/reflect.

Follower NPCs should freeze no more. If you have Frostfall, keep them warm and fed. Merry holidays.

awesome! so did you add the "no absorb" to the spell, or the magic effect? because that quote i gave earlier

"Xarrian, the author of Requiem, posted this: "@all experiencing the blue swirl/absorb effect This most often is a mod conflict. Some mods use invisible Aura spells to detect certain things (like Cerwiden and Vilja using these to determine if someone needs healing) - If these effects are not flagged as Unabsorbable, things with Absorb Magic abilities will display this blue swirl (load order is not of any importance here (mostly), and TES5Edit and similar things will also not register this as a conflict!)"

sounds like the no absorb flag should be added to the magic effect rather than the spell.

so did you add the "no absorb" to the spell, or the magic effect? because that quote i gave earlier

"Xarrian, the author of Requiem, posted this: "@all experiencing the blue swirl/absorb effect This most often is a mod conflict. Some mods use invisible Aura spells to detect certain things (like Cerwiden and Vilja using these to determine if someone needs healing) - If these effects are not flagged as Unabsorbable, things with Absorb Magic abilities will display this blue swirl (load order is not of any importance here (mostly), and TES5Edit and similar things will also not register this as a conflict!)"

sounds like the no absorb flag should be added to the magic effect rather than the spell.

A magic effect doesn't have that checkbox on its form. A spell for magic effects has, and checking it on seems to be enough to get rid of the blue swirl. The swirl effect can be made visible by giving any NPC the "Atronach" perk. I wonder if anyone is coming to this thread trying to fix this issue with the NPC cloak and the swirly effect. Well there you have it. :)

thanks much! w/ the info you gave i was able to fix the blue swirl from Primal Fear mod as well

so i have all animations checked for my lady, and occasionally she or female npcs will use an anim where they're holding a big ole invisible wang. i don't think i have any anims checked that are specifically titled "male". so anyone know what anim that is so i can uncheck it?

Thank you again for your work. This mod just keeps getting better and better. Still quite looking forward to stained panties/armor when it comes out. .....and I know it's not possible but in my head I think it would be very funny to combine it with the 'immersive laundry' mod and have dirty panties hanging up all over the place. lmao.

And I made a new character named Piddles, who is known for wetting herself from one side of Skyrim to the other. 

"There's a dragon coming!",  "How can you tell?" , "The dragonborn just wet herself!"

Anyway, thanks again. Rock on.

As of right now I only have a few remaining issues with this mod.

1.Urination audio hardly ever plays when my follower urinates. If it does play it will quite often cut out half way through the animation. 

2.Still have not seen my follower defecate despite the timer being set to 18 in game hours and playing with this mod for around 12 actual hours. She urinates fine.

3.Male bathing animations.

4.Can we have a mcm menu to set how long the mod waits before trying to do the event again? For example if it finds my follower in combat it will wait another 60 seconds. By which point I am probably in combat again. Can we get an mcm menu option for the delay so we can set it to say 5 seconds. I only run this with one follower and not random npcs so the script load would not be that heavy.

Other than these 4 this mod is perfect so thank you for it!

As of right now I only have a few remaining issues with this mod.

1.Urination audio hardly ever plays when my follower urinates. If it does play it will quite often cut out half way through the animation. 

2.Still have not seen my follower defecate despite the timer being set to 18 in game hours and playing with this mod for around 12 actual hours. She urinates fine.

3.Male bathing animations.

4.Can we have a mcm menu to set how long the mod waits before trying to do the event again? For example if it finds my follower in combat it will wait another 60 seconds. By which point I am probably in combat again. Can we get an mcm menu option for the delay so we can set it to say 5 seconds. I only run this with one follower and not random npcs so the script load would not be that heavy.

Other than these 4 this mod is perfect so thank you for it!

Thanks for the comments, ideas, bug issues etc.

The holidays and a few inconvenient AC power outages (snow is beautiful but it has some side effects that are not applicable to Tamriel ;) ) have stalled the next release. I've already fixed some of these issues and hope to get it done early next week. Thanks for your patience. :) I'll make an effort to get these done (including invisible wang, gender-specific NPC animations will be fixed too) + perhaps squeeze in a small surprise and actually do a bit of testing myself before release for a change.

PS. going to check out Immersive Laundry. Seems like a real nice mod.

One more thing, instead of focusing on NPC to be able to pee, poop, and bath in timely manner. I think you should focus on Player Charater to be able to do that when the he/she needs to. Bowel rate/dirtyness rate or whatever their name (for pee, poop, and bath) that will fill up in time or when the player character eat and drinks too much. I don't really care if specific NPC or all NPC to be able to pee/poop/bath at this time. I think it's more important to add immersive to player character first then after that for NPC (or specific NPC ie follower). And good luck for you.

Iowe - Sorry, but I must disagree with you about prime focus on PC rather then NPC. There a few similar mods that are primarily focused on PC and none of them are support NPC. I, personally would love to see NPC support before PC since we already have them on the forum. At the present Ihalorellon is the ONLY one who's mod supports NPC. An that's why I love this mod and play it.

Iowe - Sorry, but I must disagree with you about prime focus on PC rather then NPC. There a few similar mods that are primarily focused on PC and none of them are support NPC. I, personally would love to see NPC support before PC since we already have them on the forum. At the present Ihalorellon is the ONLY one who's mod supports NPC. An that's why I love this mod and play it.

This is also my opinion. There are already a few mods that focus on the PC's needs I would prefer that it carries on looking at npc's. Thats the main reason I use this is the NPC features.

Also as a potential alternative to adding bladders etc. For npc's could you make it so if you use the command to make them urinate/defecate it resets the respective timer ?

oki guys, so i have a question. After reading all comments on this mod, i'm certain to switch from PN to PND, and atm i'm using UPN bodys since that was needed for PN. Do this mod work good with CBBE and Apache hair? (coz i prefer those bodys over UPN)

Edit: Ok so i've been testing and it works great, this mod is way better than PN, thanks alot :D

only found one bug, and that's when you turn off "Tinkle" (i prefer a steady stream) on female char, game does not play animation or sound for the peeing.

Edited by Zeratha

oki guys, so i have a question. After reading all comments on this mod, i'm certain to switch from PN to PND, and atm i'm using UPN bodys since that was needed for PN. Do this mod work good with CBBE and Apache hair? (coz i prefer those bodys over UPN)

Female body should not have any effect on this mod what so ever. The animations are tied to the skele and not the body. I use CBBE bodyslided and this works fine.

Female body should not have any effect on this mod what so ever. The animations are tied to the skele and not the body. I use CBBE bodyslided and this works fine.

yeah i noticed, i'm really happy with this mod :D btw, is there a way to change between the body types when installing with NMM?

three things i would wish for:

* A choice between peeing in spurts (like it is now) and steady stream for the full duration.

* Idle animation, so if my char, or a char i order too pee sits on a chair or is sunbathing next to a pool, they basicly just lets go in that spot without the extra animation playing (or maybe some special animation for when they are lying down)

* Like in the original, the choice to both pee and poop at the same time

so again,..my lady uses ab anim where she holds a big invisible dick. rather her not do that lol. anyone know which anim that is so i can disable it?

and i agree w/ others. don't add a lot of stuff. if someone wants bladder fill, time updates ect, they can use original PN

ps. we needz outhouses :}

This is also my opinion. There are already a few mods that focus on the PC's needs I would prefer that it carries on looking at npc's. Thats the main reason I use this is the NPC features.

Also as a potential alternative to adding bladders etc. For npc's could you make it so if you use the command to make them urinate/defecate it resets the respective timer ?

You mean Private Needs. Unfortunately the PN v3 never got any update till now.

You mean Private Needs. Unfortunately the PN v3 never got any update till now.

There is also alive peeing and seeing yellow.

@ lhalorellon for the bathing part how about tying this in with:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41484-bathing-in-skyrim/

There is a section about how to tie other mods in with it. This would make the bathing part of your mod a whole lot easier plus add the animations.

Is this compatible with sex lab? when installing it asks to overwrite one of sexlab's scripts (actor utility pex -pec)

It is compatible. About overwriting, all is written on the main page :)

About the skeleton file:

If you already have a SOS-compatible skeleton file from any other mod such as XPMS32 or SOS,

do not overwrite. The skeleton that comes with this mod makes it simpler for users who only have

the vanilla skeleton which lacks the required nodes. This version is an XPMS variant

"XPMS + SOS + SMS BQLH 1HOH DOH", authored by krazyguy126 on nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36923 .

"Realistic Ragdolls & Force" contains an incompatible skeleton which does not have the required genital slot.

Just updated thanks for the update. Can I get some clarification on the real time to wait after relieving? Will that overwrite the options on the other page? 

So if I have real time set to 15 minutes and have needs interval for urination set to 3 hours. If I wait 3 hours after they pee which one takes priority? I'm guessing real time?

Version 1.8.0 is out of beta!

This took a while to polish and test and I hope you like this release.
There's a big number of small fixes, tuning, optimisation and a whole new fomod installer.

Remember to run FNIS Generator after installation!

Please install PapyrusUtil, without it the NPCs will not stop moving when they pee. The ActorUtil pex|psc files are safe to override either way, it just contains function descriptors for the SKSE plugin that comes with PapyrusUtil (also used by SexLab). This mod is SexLab compatible.

You have the option to download EatingSleepingDrinking bathing package for two more bathing animations. You must download the package from the Nexus page: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/ Take the main file for all features, or for just the bathing animations, in OPTIONAL FILES section, there is "Animations Package for Private Needs Discreet". When you install this mod, the wizard will give you an option for KuNeruNomu support that you must enable. The load or install order of these mods does not matter. You will gain two more bathing animations.

Female NPCs no longer have the invisible wang, except for possibly female guards. It happened during testing and in that case, ActorBase.GetSex returned male code for the female actor, so I am not really sure why that happens.

Now many of you wanted the player to have a bladder rate and debuffs. Stain decals have been on the wishlist too, as well as outhouse toilet support. At least of one these should be the next major upcoming feature.