Curious_Nature Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Help, Zaselim! I add any armor for ZGGB CHML or ZGGB CH and the game crashes when the esp file run in skyrim launcher. Thank you in advance! When the game crashes? I mean, on title sceen or when you equip an armor? Did you installed the HDT High Heel System? Did you installed xp32 skeletons? Do you have 1stpersonfemalebody 0 and 1.nif files in your character assets folder? if you don't have High Heel System installed then the game will crash on the title screen before the menu appears. If you don't have xp32 skeletons then the game might crash when equipping the armor. The game will definitely crash if you don't have the 1stpersonfemalebody_0.nif and 1stpersonfemalebody_1.nif files when you try to equip an armor. Hope it helps, let me know otherwise. First off man you're models are what i've been looking for since I started modding Skyrim. They are perfect, props man! I'm having a rough time getting them to work. I use mod organizer and it doesn't seem to wanna let me use them, it keeps kicking me back to my CBBE bodyslider model. Could anyone give me a "idiots" tutorial to help please. I'd be extremely greatful. how do you want to use the body? As a default or with a custom race or with body change? You can also install my body mod with the MO (manually). First tell me which body mod you are trying to install? let me know and i'll help you accordingly. I was in between on ZGGB-CH or ZGGB-CHML can't decide yet. I was going to use them as just a nord nothing special for my character then perhaps use the other as a body mod for my follower like Sofia or another follower mod. I can't quite get body change to work correctly yet. The sliders don't do anything to my character when I try and if it does, then the armors start clipping so I just left that mod alone for now.
Zaselim Posted September 23, 2015 Author Posted September 23, 2015 First off man you're models are what i've been looking for since I started modding Skyrim. They are perfect, props man! I'm having a rough time getting them to work. I use mod organizer and it doesn't seem to wanna let me use them, it keeps kicking me back to my CBBE bodyslider model. Could anyone give me a "idiots" tutorial to help please. I'd be extremely greatful. how do you want to use the body? As a default or with a custom race or with body change? You can also install my body mod with the MO (manually). First tell me which body mod you are trying to install? let me know and i'll help you accordingly. I was in between on ZGGB-CH or ZGGB-CHML can't decide yet. I was going to use them as just a nord nothing special for my character then perhaps use the other as a body mod for my follower like Sofia or another follower mod. I can't quite get body change to work correctly yet. The sliders don't do anything to my character when I try and if it does, then the armors start clipping so I just left that mod alone for now. Ok. Both ZGGB_CHML and CH don't have a low weight body (femalebody_0), they only have a maximum weight body. So you can't use them as a default body. if you use either of the body mods as your default body mod (if you'll install either of the body mod nif files in your character assets folder) then all the npc (default in game npc or custom npc) using weight less than maximum(100%) then they will all have issue. you can solve this issue by making a duplicate file of femalebody_1 (of chml or ch) then rename it to femalebody_0 then install both files in your character assets folder but you'll still have this issue for hands and feet and you can also solve it by making a duplicate file of femalehands_1 and femalefeet_1 and then rename them to femalehands_0 and femalefeet_0 but you'll still have a neck seam issue and you can't solve it because there is only one femalehead. In short you can't use either of the mods as your default body mods. Use it with custom race for you characters and custom followers with maximum weight. Body change mod works fine for me, no issue with sliders. Silder issue has nothing to do with body change. Body change only changes the body and textures. I hope that helps you out..
Curious_Nature Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Tyvm man, I have CHML as a custom Nord race and CH as a Custom Imperial race incase I decide I wanna new look. I do have one question and i'm not trying to disrespect your character as is, but I was wondering if there is a way of removing the blue fur/pubic hair thing?
Zaselim Posted September 23, 2015 Author Posted September 23, 2015 Tyvm man, I have CHML as a custom Nord race and CH as a Custom Imperial race incase I decide I wanna new look. I do have one question and i'm not trying to disrespect your character as is, but I was wondering if there is a way of removing the blue fur/pubic hair thing? Yes you can remove the pubic hairs or change the color by using nifskope
nelenye Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Can't wait for the four breast body, looks good =)
Curious_Nature Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Kool thanks a lot man, Thanks again for making these incredible pawgs
Nerbynov Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 Zaselim, help me, the game crashes at the title screen when the file esp is acrive in skyrim launcher any armor for zggb CH and zggb CHML. I tried to change the files in the character assets but still crushes, (. P.S. I have skeleton x32 (1.94 nnm) and HHS (((. Zaselim, help me, the game crashes at the title screen when the file esp is acrive in skyrim launcher any armor for zggb CH and zggb CHML. I tried to change the files in the character assets but still crushes, (. P.S. I have skeleton x32 (1.94 nnm) and HHS (((.
Zaselim Posted September 25, 2015 Author Posted September 25, 2015 Zaselim, help me, the game crashes at the title screen when the file esp is acrive in skyrim launcher any armor for zggb CH and zggb CHML. I tried to change the files in the character assets but still crushes, (. P.S. I have skeleton x32 (1.94 nnm) and HHS (((. Zaselim, help me, the game crashes at the title screen when the file esp is acrive in skyrim launcher any armor for zggb CH and zggb CHML. I tried to change the files in the character assets but still crushes, (. P.S. I have skeleton x32 (1.94 nnm) and HHS (((. Install HDT High heels System mod
Nerbynov Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 The problem was solved by installing additional teraarmor.esm file in game launcher. The game no longer crashes. Mods and costumes elegant. Zaselim, you're just a magician. Thank you for your work! Perhaps the best replacer of all that I saw.
Zaselim Posted September 26, 2015 Author Posted September 26, 2015 The problem was solved by installing additional teraarmor.esm file in game launcher. The game no longer crashes. Mods and costumes elegant. Zaselim, you're just a magician. Thank you for your work! Perhaps the best replacer of all that I saw. If you download an install the latest esp file then you won't be needing tera esm for CHML or any other mods except HDT High Heel System. Haven't fixed the esp files for ZGGB CH yet but i will.
winny257 Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 @zaselim you will love it https://youtu.be/y16RFzIkuWY https://youtu.be/VgKEOnjYiHM
Zaselim Posted October 6, 2015 Author Posted October 6, 2015 @zaselim you will love it https://youtu.be/y16RFzIkuWY Lol Never seen some of the animations in this video, do you know where are these from?
winny257 Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 Yes I know there are two dances. look at you here once around. Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/page-1 first dance shake it dance mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37441-does-anyone-have-the-shake-it-dance-mod/?p=940622 Dance Animation Modder Resource by umpa http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2658/? Then there's walk anims which are known to me also.
Zaselim Posted October 6, 2015 Author Posted October 6, 2015 Yes I know there are two dances. look at you here once around. Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/page-1 first dance shake it dance mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37441-does-anyone-have-the-shake-it-dance-mod/?p=940622 Dance Animation Modder Resource by umpa http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2658/? Then there's walk anims which are known to me also. I have both dancing animations in the 2 videos above, may be they looked different in the video you posted before these two. Also have the resource animations archive as well Thanks though.
TripleKnightmare Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 Link for those dance mods would indeed be great, love the video btw!
Zaselim Posted October 6, 2015 Author Posted October 6, 2015 Link for those dance mods would indeed be great, love the video btw! Links are also there..
winny257 Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 Link for those dance mods would indeed be great, love the video btw! Here is another video https://youtu.be/ypkOBuQ3eec
parzysty Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 What textures are compatible with ZGGB-CH? Are there any alternatives except for the main download?
Zaselim Posted October 30, 2015 Author Posted October 30, 2015 What textures are compatible with ZGGB-CH? Are there any alternatives except for the main download?Any textures compatible with chsbhc.
winny257 Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 What textures are compatible with ZGGB-CH? Are there any alternatives except for the main download?Any textures compatible with chsbhc. CHSBHC v2 or CHSBHC V3-T? if CHSBHC V3-T, then CBBE v3 textures. if CHSBHC BBP, then CBBE v2 textures.
Zaselim Posted October 30, 2015 Author Posted October 30, 2015 What textures are compatible with ZGGB-CH? Are there any alternatives except for the main download?Any textures compatible with chsbhc. CHSBHC v2 or CHSBHC V3-T? if CHSBHC V3-T, then CBBE v3 textures. if CHSBHC BBP, then CBBE v2 textures. The original one
parzysty Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Does anyone have the Ianmagus texture pack? I think I sent PMs to everyone but no one answered it's been taken down and I can't find it anywhere since... Or how can I convert textures for ZGGB-CH? I'd like to use "Fairy skin complexion" but the CBBE one doesn't work as intended...
Zaselim Posted January 9, 2016 Author Posted January 9, 2016 Does anyone have the Ianmagus texture pack? I think I sent PMs to everyone but no one answered it's been taken down and I can't find it anywhere since... Or how can I convert textures for ZGGB-CH? I'd like to use "Fairy skin complexion" but the CBBE one doesn't work as intended... Sorry but i didnt get your pm.Ok i got my hand on a system that can play skyrim 5-6 days ago and i resumed my work on skyrim. In my next update you wont be needing any pubic textures because now pubic hair color changes with the head hair color. But i will pm you the ianmagus textures anyway to use them until my CHML UPDATE. Cant help you witn textures because i dont know how convert them.
Tschenko Posted January 27, 2016 Posted January 27, 2016 hello Zaselim! my english is not good, but I will try to speak. I'm learning to convert in 3ds max 2015, and I watched your videos about morpher tool. I'm trying to convert vanillia armor the CHSBHC v3-T. The body has 3471 vertices and the ZGGB-CHML has 9321 vertices. I would like to ask if there's another easy method to convert armour for the ZGGB-CHML or only the manual method to convert? Both have great differences of numbers of vertices I made two, one worked but the other was distorted in the game (What I did some variations in the range using the race menu): armor two with problem:
Zaselim Posted January 28, 2016 Author Posted January 28, 2016 hello Zaselim! my english is not good, but I will try to speak. I'm learning to convert in 3ds max 2015, and I watched your videos about morpher tool. I'm trying to convert vanillia armor the CHSBHC v3-T. The body has 3471 vertices and the ZGGB-CHML has 9321 vertices. I would like to ask if there's another easy method to convert armour for the ZGGB-CHML or only the manual method to convert? Both have great differences of numbers of vertices I made two, one worked but the other was distorted in the game (What I did some variations in the range using the race menu): armor two with problem: No, sorry. There is no easy method if the vertices don't match even by one count, You 'll have to manually edit the armor to fit the body. Sometimes it happens when the armor/outfit look good in nifskope but in the game you get tearing or distortion or other issues like that. Because CHML has longer nipples you have to edit the armor/outfit to fit the nipple area properly otherwise in the game you will see nipples over outfit/armor. You can do it by two ways, 1. if you are making the entire armor with using body slot and no separate parts then you can always edit the body/nipples/breasts to get the shape of the body you want with that specific armor. 2. Other method is that you have to edit the armor/outfit/part to fit the body properly so you dont get seam or tearing issue in the game. Make sure that you have a bit of distance between the armor and the body. You can look at the by selecting the armor and press alt+x (will make the armor transparent) in case you don't know. I made the morpher tool for people to convert the armors with ease but the best way to make or convert armor for chml or any body for that matter by manual editing. I don't use the morpher myself because what morpher do is stretch the outfit/amor to fit the body and most of the times theoutfit/armor doesn't look good. So i'm gonna recommend that you try editing the armor manually, of course it will take time and practice to get it right but its the best possible way. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now