ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

• 2 weeks later...

All your pics of the actual in game body are broken, cant see any of them. Might just be me? Your gallery link for more pics is the same.

Yeah because the website removed all of them, I also don't have a back for the most of them so i'll have to make new ones.

All your pics of the actual in game body are broken, cant see any of them. Might just be me? Your gallery link for more pics is the same.

Yeah because the website removed all of them, I also don't have a back for the most of them so i'll have to make new ones.

Ah ok. Thanks for the reply, look forward to some good pics.

• 1 month later...

is there a vanilla conversion for chml?

I don't want to speak on zaselim's behalf on this account, but I believe anyone still interested in zaselim's work or zaselim in general should check out the fallout 4 forums because zas' has been looking to mod some stuff into that game as well.

As far as I know, zaselim never planned to release vanilla outfits for CHML, and in fact I was to assist in this endeavour but thought it would be more prudent to wait for fallout 4 so as to mod that instead.

Okay, first things first --- I love this body mod series. Since  I like futa's/t-girls so much, I decided to get SOS and slap it on my sevenbase character and finally play as one, eventually I came across the mention of this mod...though intimidated by the amount directions and information, I decided I had to try it for myself, thinking maybe I'd like it. Seeing as the mod authors inspiration was Brazilian and African women (which I love), I am glad to say that their creation(s) are definitely on par with what they envisioned, very spectacular work. Now on to the technical problem I'm wondering if anyone else has had: 

Personally, I like using the ZGB-R2-U Body over the CHML body for immersion purposes, I like huge asses and it's a killer body... but I can't play with the CHML body and feel serious at the same time lol, it's lovely though [as well as the armors]. Using it for sex acts would have been my 2nd option (I use Bodychange as the mod author suggested, highly underrated mod), but the problem is that when I have that body enabled, skyrim starts stuttering a lot.  When I first enabled the body (through MO, this was before I downloaded Bodychange or the ZGB-R2-U Body), I was at Sky Haven temple, I figured some mod was causing it, but I didn't know what as I didn't enable any CPU intensive mods, nor was I running a script heavy profile. I then wondered if it was my ENB settings, I tweaked them and even turned the ENB off and it was still stuttering. 

Fast forward past me downloading everything else and the next day (today), I made a new profile with the same mods copied over --- while I'm thinking about it, it seems I couldn't start a new game with the bodies enabled??? It would CTD as soon as I chose "female", so I had to deactivate the body, set my character up, save and exit, then re-enable the body for it to work, it isn't really an issue I guess, could it be because of vanilla clothing or something?  --- I re-enabled the sevenbase body, my textures, ELFX, reconfigureed my ini settings, and then set up Bodychange (I also used another ENB preset). Everything was fine, things ran nicely...and then I changed into the CHML body and a couple moments later, I couldn't even do a 360 turn without my screen constantly stuttering, it was unbearable. So I changed to the ZGB-R2-U Body, left Whiterun, started on my journey and all was fine.  So, is there something I did wrong with the install? has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one?

Here's some beautiful photography (first time shooter actually, not perfect ) to show my appreciation of this great body mod. Gwelda, a formally aspiring vampire hunter, likes to get down (by herself usually, as she can't find a stable relationship) after a lengthy day of slaughtering bandits. She happened to run into a vampire named Miria on her walk to cool off, letting it all hang out in mother nature, getting ready to... "water the grass" and well....the tension was high, vampires are known for a lot of things... I didn't say "formally" for nothing  ;)

post-1014047-0-01194800-1460249581_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-62865400-1460249584_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-26223400-1460249588_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-43369000-1460249592_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-56205700-1460249594_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-47714900-1460249599_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-53207300-1460249601_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-30678100-1460249603_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-25665100-1460249605_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-90870000-1460249606_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-90870000-1460249606_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-09842700-1460249677_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-23878300-1460249680_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-81216400-1460249682_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-38413700-1460249686_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-75277900-1460249687_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-77535900-1460249689_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-96616000-1460249693_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-54128200-1460249695_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-78297800-1460249697_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-29360600-1460249702_thumb.jpgpost-1014047-0-64769900-1460249832_thumb.jpg

Indeed I am, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v 3.84. I'll try again later and see if it's still acting up, the body itself was fine and in perfect shape... no oddities or anything like that. The only other time a body mod has caused slow performance was the demonica body, because it has 8k textures I think, or 4k. Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it and update if it's fine or not. May just do a reinstall if it still acts up. There doesn't by chance happen to be a follower mod with the CHML body is there? Seems like a good way to test things. Or perhaps I can use the CHML meshes/textures on my follower and see if anything changes, hmm. I'll be back. 

you know i had this same issue back when chml first released but i thought it was just me?

i mean i used the other bodies before with no problem but noticed a definite hiccup in performance when it came to chml i just figured skyrim couldn't handle the booty and i have seen this on multiple characters with different load orders and character profiles also recently i have been using uunp which has zggb setting on it which used to mimic the proportions of chml and got similar results...anyway just thought i would let you know since this reminded of that btw i also use mo and bodychange anyway good luck!

Well, both CHML and CH have high polys in some areas like butt, thighs, ankles, abs and belly area so it might cause performance loss a bit or more. Specially when you are using 4k textures. You may notice fps drop as well when you are using chml and ch, i dont know for sure because i dont use any other body mods other my own since i made my original ZGGB mod in 2013 when i started skyrim.

I had/have a mid tier system and never faced any kind of issue from using chml and i am using 4k textures with the all of my body mods.

So if you are having a performance issue (fps drop) when you using chml then its because of the body has more poly count then other body mods except lady/demonica body i think it has more poly count then my body mod or i could be wrong and my body mod has equal or kore poly count.

What are the textures being apply to some the pictures provided in ZGGB-CHML? The one that is provided in the folder from the main page does not look like this (some of them)  http://milesaz.imgur.com/   and    http://www.slickpic.com/users/MilesazHahs/albums/PenthesileaZShZGGBCHML/?wallpaper . Some look more like CBBE with lighter pale texture, while others look more like the sweaty version. Looking at previous posts, I seen someone mention the "Ianmagus pack of textures for ZGGB-CH." I can't seem to find that one or the link. And few of the links that were requested for that texture seemed to have died. Do anyone still have that texture file. If so could could any of you send me a PM for that link to the file. I'm using the ZGGB-CHML body, so I'm wondering if the texture will fit the ZGGB-CHML. In addition, are the breast really the same, some do look like its customize (more like CHSBHC but customize.). Though I may be wrong. Also don't forget PM link please. T.T

What are the textures being apply to some the pictures provided in ZGGB-CHML? The one that is provided in the folder from the main page does not look like this (some of them)  http://milesaz.imgur.com/   and    http://www.slickpic.com/users/MilesazHahs/albums/PenthesileaZShZGGBCHML/?wallpaper . Some look more like CBBE with lighter pale texture, while others look more like the sweaty version. Looking at previous posts, I seen someone mention the "Ianmagus pack of textures for ZGGB-CH." I can't seem to find that one or the link. And few of the links that were requested for that texture seemed to have died. Do anyone still have that texture file. If so could could any of you send me a PM for that link to the file. I'm using the ZGGB-CHML body, so I'm wondering if the texture will fit the ZGGB-CHML. In addition, are the breast really the same, some do look like its customize (more like CHSBHC but customize.). Though I may be wrong. Also don't forget PM link please. T.T

There are two kind of textures used in this album my custom textures (which i made out of real girls textures by editing and adding more detail and stuff)  I specially designed for my character and are private which is why i never released them and the other ones are http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

As far as i know, Ianmangus only released the textures for the pubic hairs which wont matter when i will release my CHML body update because now the pubic hairs color can be change with the head hairs color.

I never released the texture with ZGGB_CHML and CH, and mentioned to use any chsbhc compatible textures.

Most of my uploaded data was deleted by the sites i uploaded on, including the pictures. So i'm gonna remake all the main posts.  

Ah. Thanks for the information. And yes as far as I can tell from looking at the old threads and other post, there were some complication base on whether you will release your custom texture in the past and now( which I don't want to know about lol.) So that's understandable. I'm new toward this body replacer, so knowing what happened has given me whats the current situation.  And to answer your third line, for the texture I was referring to the one that came with the bodies when I downloaded from the main page which is not your custom texture but the original ones. It was filled with the mesh folder, SKSE folder, and texture folder. And I can't wait when you remake all the main post. Its going to be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Which body type has the most armors convereted for it?

CHML i think but its a tough call among CHML R and R2.

I made more armors for chml but havent released yet because my pc died 5-6 months back may be 7 but i bought the new one at the end of july.

Then My skyrim started crashing alot to even check the armors in game so i had to install a fresh game and i am still setting it up the way it was before.

so until re release the CHML body (made few changes) with new set of armors (original and conversion) you can use any of the three (ZGGB_CHML, R or R2) depends on what kind of shape you like. CHML is made for futa and all the armors and outfits made that way.

My page news a complete overhaul which i will do when i get the time and specially when i will be close to releasing the updated CHML body with Armors.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, please help me understand my problem.

I use CHSBHC Body+ZGGB CHML body + chsbhc textures

Bodyslide to convert armor npc http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59072/?

make your character's weight to maximum. CHML only supports max weight body.

The only problem with the NPC :(

You can change the weight of the NPC in the creation kit, If its a custom npc then load the esp file then change the weight or if its a original in game NPC then you can change it by only load the Skyrim.esm or original DLC/s if that NPC require the DLC/s, edit the weight then save a new esp file so the skyrim or DLC/s esm remains untouched.

If you dont know how to do it then no worries google it because its not that difficult or you can change the weight by using the console command but it will probably change the face color as well.

open console tab and then click on the NPC and then type

setnpcweight 100

then enter and if the face color DOES change then try by disabling and then enabling the npc

to disable open console tab and if the NPC already selected then just type disable and then enter then the npc will disappear and the enter enable and press enter and then close the console window and the NPC will re appear again.