Will do that now. The gloves actually ARE in SCR' date=' but Halstrom never implemented them properly. The Store will fix that temporarily until Halstrom makes the necessary changes.[/quote']

I'll check them out, I only added them in recently and made both gloves one item I think from memory instead of a seperate left & right Glove, so all the gloves in SCR should be in the same format. Though now I'm thinking about it perhaps it makes no difference and they are better seperate, but it's more items in the inventory to deal with matching left & right etc.

You appear to have never made anything but the Armor Addons for the Gloves and they're separate left and right. But I could be overlooking something.

Out of curiosity, why are most armors with gloves not using the Armor Addon system and instead having them be separate inventory items?

I had assumed a lot of people liked the option of bare hands without gloves or to mix & mach gloves. Some armors were setup that way originally.

I had a bit of a problem when i played the "covert op" mission after i pick up the mysterious injection from abbeys trunk she runs up to me and injects me with it then runs away. When i go back to her room she runs at me again but this time the camera zooms in at her then zooms out again, not engaging the dialog and left me unable to complete the mission or leave the living quarters. I had a similar problem in the legion fort when the gate guard failed to disarm me and again in honest hearts when Joshua Graham runs up to me after leaving the sorrows camp. If anyone has any ideas what the problem is or how to fix it feel free to pm me.

It's a bug that I haven't yet had the time to fix' date=' but the workaround is to leave the area around the room immediately and not return to it. If you run into a locked door, perhaps you should try a different one.

[/quote']

thanks. So what is supposed to happen bug free?

The Ixia Armor still not listed in Gwen Fairclough. Can someone share the object ID? So I can manually add it thru command console.

From what mod(s) are the items in Gwen Fairclough shop inventory? as i seem to be missing some textures and some models. I'll be back tomorrow with a full list.

Some of the items are custom contents, you still need to download the original mesh and texture from their official download site.

I'm experiencing CTDs during the Covert Ops quest, particularly during the following:

After picking up the key from the floor and then opening up the next door that states, "Don't look down". I open the door and what seems to be a cutscene plays out; a room on fire and someone shooting a gun. It always CTDs at this point.

I was wondering if anyone who's on this quest has run into this bug and whether there's a way to fix/bypass it.

Here are some general thoughts on the quest, which involve spoilers:

I love the overall creepy setting after the nurse injects the player with the mysterious needle; it reminds me of Silent Hill. :) I was hoping some of the rusty rooms would involve some... mind games involving rape, to be blunt. :D Excellent quest so far; would love to continue past the CTD area.

I wanted to force companions out of the party for the main sequence but at the time found no way to do it reliably. I have since found several ways that should theoretically work but have not felt it important enough to implement. However, I did test the sequence with three companions (Cass, Willow, and a personal custom one) and experienced no CTD at any point.

Hello,

I am having a problem installing this with FOMM. After I updated sexoutNG/NVSE/extender i received message that some of my mods are not needed anymore and I should update store.esp to store.esm. I DLed it and used FOMM to add it but it isn't working (still getting the same message that I should update to *.esm).

Thanks in advance.

P.S. The problem might be with something else unfortunately, I have some missing animations as well (deathclaw sex, I updated things to try the new breeder version).

I wonder, what happen to my vendor sell list. I use old Pregnancy mod 20120721 and SCR 20120913 with lastest Sexoutstore update. And all stuff in ghostarmour shop and Mantis shop are vanished and no new update since Ixia armour too after i already download lastest SexoutStore file.

Previously incompatible SCR and Pregnancy mod don't cause any problem to sexoutSore stuff but not sure this thing related or not cause i can't find Ixia armour and others new update stuff from new SCR in my sexoutStore list ?

During sexout store still esp, missmatch SCR and Pregnancy mod still don't cause any problem to new stuff update in sexoutStore. But I'm not sure about my idea is true or false, could anyone give me some clue ? please

I already update lastest SCR and also mathernity clothes data and i already check Mesh files, all stuff about Ixia armour still there just not appear in Sexout store so i wonder why ? lol

And for Mantis armour and Ghost armour issue, when i use old Sexout Store update 19/08/2012 every thing still there but for lastest update 5/9/2012, all vanished and no new update stuff in my store too. So not sure what happen ? or how could i correct it ? T^T

The latest update introduced a change to how the vendor inventories are populated. If every vendor has no inventory, then there is a problem with this system. If only those two don't have inventory, the problem is either on your end, with SCR, or you didn't leave the cell after you activated the vendors. That's an oversight I have yet to fix; I don't think the game will add items to a Disabled container. The next update will fix that via dialogue script.