I just joined yesterday because of this thread, and I have to say, it's pretty good. Already had a few nice experiences with other people. The price is a bit steep, but assuming they will keep adding stuff like they have, I think it's worth it. 1 month isn't that expensive to try it out.

I was kinda surprised that there was an ingame currency as well, called xgold. You use it to buy things like drinks in game, gifts for others or new character slots, as far as I have discovered. You get xgold each day you sign in, but you can also refer friends. I wish I had seen a referral link from someone in here, since both users get 5000 xgold (which is a lot, I think) if the person who clicks the link signs up. Hopefully I don't break any rules by sneaking my link in here: http://3dxchat.com/?play=720

I have to agree with JetMX from what I've tried - the graphics in 3DXChat makes it superior. I guess it depends on what's important to you, though :)

Hi there, i have question that i can't really ask in the 3dxforum. I wanted to know if some of you knew how i could modify the room so that object could be associate and put on another. I have heard that you have to use Cheat Engine but i didn't find any tutorial. (And i got a file that permit me to ignore collision but i can't put one object on another for making something like a stair thanks to the light cubes and create a second floor on the appartement)

Thanks in advance if someone can answer my question ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

If I had the money, I'd give it shot.

If I had the money to get a computer to run this kind of thing and for the subscription I'd give it a shot. :P

if it allowed me to play solo i would give it a shot

(i mean, you know , solo with some bots-thing, and not directly onine with others i mean... wtf ... dont know what i m mean right now.. i mean, if i want to make sex with another person, i just use some chat and pick a sex date or go outside and find an easy girl )

anyway, i understand myself at this point.. just my point of view.. still the game look good, but i will prefer to play it solo , as for me, its useless to play it online with others

anyway, i understand myself at this point.. just my point of view.. still the game look good, but i will prefer to play it solo , as for me, its useless to play it online with others

Actually you can add a virtual person (bots) to your room in order to play solo

post-5-0-23177900-1459499449.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Actually you can add a virtual person (bots) to your room in order to play solo

post-5-0-23177900-1459499449.jpg

oh shit ! no money :/ i would like to try it, sadly they are no demo.. i guess i need wait till i can get in to test

1. 3dx chat used to be free then they have gotten greedy as hell it's all about give me money.

2. The community is cancerous as hell REALLY bad a group of people have their mouths around the cocks of the devs and even if they are at fault they can do no wrong Call of Duty has a less toxic community then this game...

3. The devs don't give a shit about the players only the people who is in their little cliq they will respond and say hey that is a good idea EVEN if it was mention BEFORE hand by someone else.

4. It's hard to make "friends" on that game most are with their little groups and they forsake anyone else.

5. Most of the females are actually male this is a true fact I would say less then 18% of the female toons are actually female most will tell you out right they are male.

5. Most of the females are actually male this is a true fact I would say less then 18% of the female toons are actually female most will tell you out right they are male.

M.M.O.R.P.G.

Mostly Men Online Role Playing Girls

Anyone who doesn't know that NEVER used the internet before.

I left because most were like you said rude, prude, and dude.

While they may be going 4K Cock in a future update via graphics I see zero reason to ever go back. When Second Life, Red Light Center, and others still exist 3DXChat's crap community of mostly men online role playing girls is a terrible option. Besides that unlike 3DXChat the others are VIRTUAL WORLDS and not just a sex game so WE THE PEOPLE can make the content and expand beyond limitless gameplay and features.

Hi, I've been playing recently 3dxchat and have there been so few rooms seen the peer Chaet engine were tampered with! happen to know who how to do with the cheat engine this change of furniture, so collision disable that you can put them in Single core?

excuse my bad English!

I've just started this game and so far the experience was pretty good.

The community is surprisingly mature compared to some other sex mmos out there. At least I haven't been spammed by random invites or dick pics of horny teenagers that are so common on free sex mmos.

Although there are a couple of things that I would like to see improved.

1. The amount of features are okay, not great but okay. Would be nice to see more stuff being added.

2. There hasn't been a content update in 2 months, though it was announced that they are working on the new version of the game but still very little concrete information has been revealed.

Ultimately I think this is an overall good sex mmo in spite of the premium subscription fee, it is worth trying it out if you haven't played it before.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://3dxchat.com/?play=1018

5000Xgold for you when you join ( code can be used by every new members to get you 5000Xgold ^^ , no limits )

( yup i finally jump in for a month, for try.. for now, its pretty good, i got some nice friend and peoples are greats. also DJ give some nice music :D )

i will stay more ^^ very awesome, love the game and the peoples i have meet. the community is pretty good if you find your style :D

• 1 month later...