Or an option to check for clothing them (at least, the ones outside in the fields).
*cough* And maybe the same for types of restraints (ballgags when plowing the fields ? contemporary bdsm stuff ?).

That said it's a cosmetic little thing. The mod is really cool, it's just that some details aren't always of the "kinky realistic" kind.

Condolences for the your loss Hydra. Thanks for putting in the time and effort even when things are going wrong in your life.

Thanks alot OzoneHole.

This mod version was prepared before the new SKSE 1.7.3 and the new version of Sexlab, so maybe that is causing problems.  But for anyone that can get the mod to run, is it less stuttery?

hydragorgon

using 824 except for times where slaves run into they're masters or drop behind a lil then run to catch up everything is working perfect for me.

I'm getting better at quotes!

the download page still has 823 in the title.  May want to update that to avoid confusion.

Hopefully I changed that.

Sugestion: My intention to use this mod is to free the slaves from the slavers. So my char is a dark brotherhood member that kill the slavers and rescue the slave, giving resources (armor, weapon, food and gold) to they live their lives or maybe join like a companion. For that works, i use together the Puppet Master mod.

To be more funny, my sugestion is create a way that allow the slaves NPC "free" from the slave condition. Cause everything i mentioned above works good for roleplay. But after a few time when you give the resources and armors to wear, automaticaly unequip and returns with slave colars and animation that you removed before. Could be more funny if once freed, the script doesn't force the NPC to return from initial state.

I like the way you play.  As far as coding is concerned, I'm a bit of a noob.  Also, there is the question of how much realism is needed vs FPS.  SKSE scripts take up CPU, so I have to think about what's doable in an efficient way.  I've been cutting down on AI demands, but this could be workable.  Basically this is my proposal.  I default Ai package that has slaves run away when their masters are dead.  this would apply to caravn and other follower type slaves, but not to other more fanatical ones.  Also escaped slave cells.  A great way to do this would be to have a 'kill slavers' quest. the more victories the bigger the escaped slave camp would become.

Humm this new update caused all of my menus not to work. Had to revert back to v823_beta.

me too, but try give this esp on almost to the end load order It worked for me ;)

Which version of SKSE are you using?

hey man, this mod is wonderful, can you make a version where female slaves are clothed?

Or an option to check for clothing them (at least, the ones outside in the fields).
*cough* And maybe the same for types of restraints (ballgags when plowing the fields ? contemporary bdsm stuff ?).

That said it's a cosmetic little thing. The mod is really cool, it's just that some details aren't always of the "kinky realistic" kind.

This was kind of like my Frostfall patch.  It should have been an option, but I can do it via the no nude males patch system.

I could help with a translation to german. Nice to hear some promising stuff.

Yes, please translate this to German.  Ich sprech nicht deutche, like I said earlier.  Just that, and wunderbar.. maybe a little bit of danke schoen, or be mir bist du schoen... german translations of house of gord or benson novels... a german version of dirty harry... schnell schnell!  machen zie meine tag!

Condolences for the your loss Hydra. Thanks for putting in the time and effort even when things are going wrong in your life.

Thanks alot OzoneHole.

This mod version was prepared before the new SKSE 1.7.3 and the new version of Sexlab, so maybe that is causing problems.  But for anyone that can get the mod to run, is it less stuttery?

hydragorgon

using 824 except for times where slaves run into they're masters or drop behind a lil then run to catch up everything is working perfect for me.

Fuck yeah... that's about where it was set.   i simplified the AI quite a bit.  Now it's about building back up...  Working on a dungeon!

hydragorgon

the download page still has 823 in the title.  May want to update that to avoid confusion.

Hopefully I changed that.

Sugestion: My intention to use this mod is to free the slaves from the slavers. So my char is a dark brotherhood member that kill the slavers and rescue the slave, giving resources (armor, weapon, food and gold) to they live their lives or maybe join like a companion. For that works, i use together the Puppet Master mod.

To be more funny, my sugestion is create a way that allow the slaves NPC "free" from the slave condition. Cause everything i mentioned above works good for roleplay. But after a few time when you give the resources and armors to wear, automaticaly unequip and returns with slave colars and animation that you removed before. Could be more funny if once freed, the script doesn't force the NPC to return from initial state.

I like the way you play.  As far as coding is concerned, I'm a bit of a noob.  Also, there is the question of how much realism is needed vs FPS.  SKSE scripts take up CPU, so I have to think about what's doable in an efficient way.  I've been cutting down on AI demands, but this could be workable.  Basically this is my proposal.  I default Ai package that has slaves run away when their masters are dead.  this would apply to caravn and other follower type slaves, but not to other more fanatical ones.  Also escaped slave cells.  A great way to do this would be to have a 'kill slavers' quest. the more victories the bigger the escaped slave camp would become.

Humm this new update caused all of my menus not to work. Had to revert back to v823_beta.

me too, but try give this esp on almost to the end load order It worked for me ;)

Which version of SKSE are you using?

hey man, this mod is wonderful, can you make a version where female slaves are clothed?

This was kind of like my Frostfall patch.  It should have been an option, but I can do it via the no nude males patch system.

I could help with a translation to german. Nice to hear some promising stuff.

Yes, please translate this to German.  Ich sprech nicht deutche, like I said earlier.  Just that, and wunderbar.. maybe a little bit of danke schoen, or be mir bist du schoen... german translations of house of gord or benson novels... a german version of dirty harry... schnell schnell!  machen zie meine tag!

Thanks alot OzoneHole.

hydragorgon

Fuck yeah... that's about where it was set.   i simplified the AI quite a bit.  Now it's about building back up...  Working on a dungeon!

hydragorgon

skse 1.07.03

I was trying to enslave the Special Slaves. The one in the Riverwood, red colored one. I tried to enslave it but none of my mods were able to make her follow me. She goes back to where she was and assumes her pose.

It would be nice if we could somehow buy them or enslave them. 

A great way to do this would be to have a 'kill slavers' quest. the more victories the bigger the escaped slave camp would become.

...Working on a dungeon!

hydragorgon

This is great news. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite mods. It really changes the flavor of Skyrim. My goal was to make a Skyrim where I can not only participate in the slave trade (which is handled by other mods), but where slavery is apparently common throughout the land - and this does the job wonderfully. Although I do wish I could "rescue" some of the poor ladies sometimes :)

Muatra's Human Diary.

(I really should read mod descriptions before I install stuff).

Never knew this existed. Was running off the mountain above, (followed by something large and hairy), and went "oh!, whats in there?". Nice job. Two points though.

1) It's so so so dark. In fact, as I didn't know what was in there and at the time I didn't know what mod it came from, it made it extra spooky. Anyway more torches/candles should improve it.

2) Ummm, having now read your description, maybe evil dark elves day to day running, but it's actually Falmer who have overall control, (I noticed there was a bit of a blocked of passage which they could probably come out of in "Tolkien goblin 'Hobbit' fashion(*)" late at night). Would make a nice ironic balance to their original enslaved plight and general current grumpy nature.

(*) the book/radio series not the - spit - film.

loving the mod, its really stable now

just one suggestion, some slaves say their master let then fuck visitors or something like that but I CANT FUCK HER, maybe you could add some dialogs so that we ask the master? or some slaves just allow us to fuck her

• 4 weeks later...

To make npc's not respawn with slave clothes, try to uncheck the "spawn" option under the npc's name. It does that but it also prevents them from respawning EVER AGAIN! That or the "unique" tagg might have done that. Anyway, i did this for the entire mod and because it was very time consuming for Always doing that. I have been using a pretty old version by now. Just some information you might think is usefull.

I have been looking for a mod that managed to do this ingame though. let's say by using a certain dialogue choice, it will uncheck the respawn future in the ck. But apparently such a thing is not yet possible in this game. Or it seems that this is a very hardcoded feature. :(

Now there might be a workaround for this problem though. If you would make from every slave a clone without the "spawn" tag but with the "unique" tagg. You could use these clones to replace the Originals when you link those to a certain activation point. Let's take the example from before again. If you would take a dialogue choice to make them yours. The Original npc would simply dissapear for an instant and be replaced by the new unique npc. This is i think how PAH essentially does it. I'm not sure though because i know of scripting probably as much as you do.

I like this mod but, nevertheless another "realism"suggestion from me, no idea how hard that would be, or even possible, or if i had to ask Kimy maybe:

I use the sex attacks option from Cursed Loot, but it seems strange to talk to a slave bound, gagged and in cage and get told "you aren't in the position to say no, so i'll have some fun with you" only because i wear some restrains...

If it's not too much work, i'd really appreciate it disabled for the slaves or even the other way around :)

I like this mod but, nevertheless another "realism"suggestion from me, no idea how hard that would be, or even possible, or if i had to ask Kimy maybe:

I use the sex attacks option from Cursed Loot, but it seems strange to talk to a slave bound, gagged and in cage and get told "you aren't in the position to say no, so i'll have some fun with you" only because i wear some restrains...

If it's not too much work, i'd really appreciate it disabled for the slaves or even the other way around :)

The same thing happens when accompanied by a PAH slave.  Kimy says that that will be fixed in upcoming v5.0 of Cursed Loot

Could check there if that will fix this too

Hope that helps

Hey everybody, sorry about being abesnt so much.  IRL stuff.

Just posted a new version of the mod.  It containstwo new dungeons.  Here's a brief description.

Cave Road East - A dangerous cave system leading between the Cave Club East andthe new Cave Club Deep.  The Cave Club Deep also has an entrance to Blackreach.

Temple of Zyxis the Foul - An ancient ruin inhabited by a death cult of necrophiliac women.  They are dedicated to a perverse prphet named Zyxis the Foul.

here's a quick preview

new_dungeons.jpg

thanks

hydragorgon