Immediately jinxing myself by claiming everything was working, I manage the orgasm message at stage 1, and double orgasm message at the end!

Reloading and switching on both log options (which I'd somehow forgotten to do after reloading a save), I managed to duplicate the orgasm at stage 1 message, logs below.

Also, I know why people are getting message like 'Man fills me with hot'. The orgasm files use the tag {CUM}, but the synonyms file uses the tags {male-cum} and {female-cum}. When the mod looks for a synonym for cum, it can't find any because that's not a category.

Papyrus.0.7z

Apropos.0.7z

Immediately jinxing myself by claiming everything was working, I manage the orgasm message at stage 1, and double orgasm message at the end!

Reloading and switching on both log options (which I'd somehow forgotten to do after reloading a save), I managed to duplicate the orgasm at stage 1 message, logs below.

Also, I know why people are getting message like 'Man fills me with hot'. The orgasm files use the tag {CUM}, but the synonyms file uses the tags {male-cum} and {female-cum}. When the mod looks for a synonym for cum, it can't find any because that's not a category.

I found it weird how the default descriptions were using {cum} tag but there was no {cum} tag in the synonyms.  I didn't notice that because I imported my old descriptions (the hard copy-paste-edit way) into the beta and didn't care enough to add the {cum} tag, so I had no issue with that, but it seems logical.  Or maybe it'd be easier to just change {male-cum} to {cum} tag, since most of the time you're referring to males, even in FemalePC descriptions.

Yes, it's be pretty easy. You could then change any instances of {female-cum} in the txt files to various synonyms yourself if there weren't many.

Another option is to simply use one {CUM} set with words that can apply to either male or female.

For the full effect though, you'd be wanting both. Simply ctrl+c/v each txt file to go through quickly.

Yes, it's be pretty easy. You could then change any instances of {female-cum} in the txt files to various synonyms yourself if there weren't many.

Another option is to simply use one {CUM} set with words that can apply to either male or female.

For the full effect though, you'd be wanting both. Simply ctrl+c/v each txt file to go through quickly.

Well, it looks like I already had {cum} tags in there and I didn't notice anything amiss... I'll try with the default synonyms file first to recheck whether it's displaying anything or not.  I also added w&t tags in the MalePC descriptions, so I'll check those results as well.

I'm absolutely terrified at the prospect of a gaping penis.

>_> When I said I'm testing w&t in the MalePC descriptions I meant in regards to the female partner xP  Gaping penis sounds like something out of a hentai manga.  Also Rule 34.

Ok, question before I go posting logs and stuff.  Does anyone have the W&T work correctly for NPCs? It seems like it's only using the player's states instead of using the individual NPC states.  That seems normal based on the fact that the mod was initially made with the FemalePC in mind but since there's already a W&T NPC switch, I thought I'd ask if what I'm experiencing is expected (ie. the FemaleNPC W&T isn't implemented yet) or if it should have been using the NPC's W&T states.  Unless there's an NPC W&T tag somewhere and I missed it.  I'm already at my 7th consecutive vaginal try with Lydia and there's absolutely no change in the W&T reports.

I know I will feel like a dunce, but I have to ask...

I'm not getting any messages on my screen. A couple of times after being raped by wolves I got a "None" appear, but that's it. I have a feeling I'm missing something very obvious.  I have SKSE 1.7 and SexLab 1.39b. I didn't DL the other 2 since they were mentioned as being included. So I think I'm good on the prereq front. Is there a chance that this mod is incompatible with another one?

I doubt it's an incompatibility. No messages can mean there's a problem with the txt file, like a formatting error. Try using the default txt files without edits and see if it works. If it does, then your edits have a mistake. Use jsonlint.com to check for mistakes.

I found None messages appearing when the txt file is missing or wrongly named, or even when the { } tags are screwed up.

I'm not getting any messages on my screen. A couple of times after being raped by wolves I got a "None" appear, but that's it. I have a feeling I'm missing something very obvious.  I have SKSE 1.7 and SexLab 1.39b. I didn't DL the other 2 since they were mentioned as being included. So I think I'm good on the prereq front. Is there a chance that this mod is incompatible with another one?

I haven't run across any incompatibilities.

As I've said before on the OP, please post your logs, both Papyrus0.log and Apropos0.log

Ok, do not use any {female-cum} or {male-cum} tokens in any description edits you might make. Only use {CUM}. The previous two are not tokens, but rather keys in one of the txt files for synonyms. "male-cum" has nothing to do with "{CUM}"

Can you post your .txt file edits as well. I believe those are the culprits.

As I've said before on the OP, please post your logs, both Papyrus0.log and Apropos0.log

How do you get the Papyrus0.log? I did a search on my PC and couldn't find the file (this is probably part of the problem). Also, for this:

- After reproducing the problem in-game, look under "My Documents\my games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User" for specially named "Apropos0.log" file.

In that path, I don't have a "Logs" Folder within the Skyrim folder (which, again, is probably part of the problem).

How do you get the Papyrus0.log? I did a search on my PC and couldn't find the file (this is probably part of the problem). Also, for this:

- After reproducing the problem in-game, look under "My Documents\my games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User" for specially named "Apropos0.log" file.

In that path, I don't have a "Logs" Folder within the Skyrim folder (which, again, is probably part of the problem).

Open Skyrim.ini (My Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and add the following to it:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, in that same folder you will see a new folder called Logs. Inside that: Script. Inside Script you will (eventually) find 4 logs. 

If you enable logging for Apropos, you will see an new subfolder "User" appear under "Logs" with the Apropros0.log file in it.

I added this to the top of the OP:

==If you install this mod consider yourself a Beta-tester. At the minimum be prepared for bugs. If you don't already have Papyrus logging enabled in your game, there's a good chance you are not prepared for this. ==

Not to be harsh, but I am finding too many people asking how to enable Papyrus logging, which should be considered one of the key tools in your toolbox if you are modding your game.

@bob11,

Can you tell me - in the last post Apropos0.log file - did you have "Detailed Trace" messages turned on in MCM? I'm trying to actually track down another issue, related to how I have instrumented the code to generate these trace messages.

Thanks

@bob11,

Can you tell me - in the last post Apropos0.log file - did you have "Detailed Trace" messages turned on in MCM? I'm trying to actually track down another issue, related to how I have instrumented the code to generate these trace messages.

Thanks

I kept the logging settings at default, so unless it's already enabled, I didn't check it.  Pretty sure it's disabled from what I can remember.  I could enable it I suppose and play a bit tomorrow to create a log if you need that.  I'm testing MalePC stuff here, in case you need to check something on that.

Regarding that and the Papyrus logging, I noticed there's a Papyrus log option inside the mod's MCM.  What's the different between that and the Papyrus logging I already keep for Skyrim?

@bob11,

Thanks

I kept the logging settings at default, so unless it's already enabled, I didn't check it.  Pretty sure it's disabled from what I can remember.  I could enable it I suppose and play a bit tomorrow to create a log if you need that.  I'm testing MalePC stuff here, in case you need to check something on that.

Regarding that and the Papyrus logging, I noticed there's a Papyrus log option inside the mod's MCM.  What's the different between that and the Papyrus logging I already keep for Skyrim?

"Enable debug messages" 

writes Apropos-specific messages to the User\AproposX.log files. It writes info about the sex animations, actors, positions, tags, genders, etc.

"Enable detailed trace messages"

writes Apropos-specific messages to the User\AproposX.log files. It writes detailed information about method calls, etc, to help me diagnose problems.

The general papyrus0.log file is still useful to me to diagnose Mod installation probs, requirements, conflicts, etc. Stuff that keeps Apropos from running at all or very poorly.

@bob11,

Thanks

"Enable debug messages" 

writes Apropos-specific messages to the User\AproposX.log files. It writes info about the sex animations, actors, positions, tags, genders, etc.

writes Apropos-specific messages to the User\AproposX.log files. It writes detailed information about method calls, etc, to help me diagnose problems.

The general papyrus0.log file is still useful to me to diagnose Mod installation probs, requirements, conflicts, etc. Stuff that keeps Apropos from running at all or very poorly.

I was asking about the toggle test mode, the one that has a "Run Tests now" description, that supposedly logs Papyrus calls.  I thought it created a new log but, looking at the description now, it seems like it's writing in the main papyrus log, so that answers it I suppose :P

@bob11,

Thanks

"Enable debug messages" 

I was asking about the toggle test mode, the one that has a "Run Tests now" description, that supposedly logs Papyrus calls.  I thought it created a new log but, looking at the description now, it seems like it's writing in the main papyrus log, so that answers it I suppose :P

Oh that. Yeah, that's just for me. Its a place for me to initiate tests that just exercise the description generation. The label is incorrect - it actually outputs to Apropos0.log right now, and actually doesn't output at the moment.

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, in that same folder you will see a new folder called Logs. Inside that: Script. Inside Script you will (eventually) find 4 logs. 

If you enable logging for Apropos, you will see an new subfolder "User" appear under "Logs" with the Apropros0.log file in it.

Thanks, got that part corrected. I fired up a new game, was being chased by guards, ducked into a cave, and lost a fight with a falmer...Sanguine took over from there. =)

I've included a copy of the Apropos log below. I am definitely getting messages now, but I'm not getting full sentences. For example, I'm getting "falmer fills your with its vile". I'm assuming that its supposed to say "falmer fills your pussy with its vile cum". I'm assuming its supposed to be pulling synonyms from the database, but at least for me with falmers its not....or, like a dunce, I have not clicked/enabled something I'm supposed to. 0.o

But yeah, definitely digging what you're doing. The short descriptions do add a lot to the game, I like it! =)

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Thanks, got that part corrected. I fired up a new game, was being chased by guards, ducked into a cave, and lost a fight with a falmer...Sanguine took over from there. =)

I've included a copy of the Apropos log below. I am definitely getting messages now, but I'm not getting full sentences. For example, I'm getting "falmer fills your with its vile". I'm assuming that its supposed to say "falmer fills your pussy with its vile cum". I'm assuming its supposed to be pulling synonyms from the database, but at least for me with falmers its not....or, like a dunce, I have not clicked/enabled something I'm supposed to. 0.o

But yeah, definitely digging what you're doing. The short descriptions do add a lot to the game, I like it! =)

For some reason, SexLab didn't register that encounter with the Falmer as rape.

[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM] ---- AnimationStart ----
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM] 1 falmer
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM] Actors >>
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM]     [0]: Sorsha, female 
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM]     [1]: falmer, female 
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM] Animation: '(Falmer) Holding' (fc,gone,creature,Bestiality,Dirty,Doggystyle,Missionary,Holding,Gangbang)
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:40PM] Stage: 1
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:42PM] AproposDescriptions.DisplayFemaleActorCreatureDescriptions(creature=falmer,isActorVictim=False,activeName=falmer,primaryName=Sorsha,effectiveVoice=2nd Person,isOrgasm=False,isGangbang=False,displayVirginityLost=False
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:42PM] AproposDescriptionDb.RetrieveDescription(subjectPrefix=femaleActor,partner=falmer,isActorVictim=False,isOrgasm=False,sexPart=vaginal,narrativeVoice=2nd Person
[03/05/2014 - 08:24:42PM] Could not find or read file 'Data/Apropos/db/femaleActor_falmer/femaleActor_falmer_vaginal.txt'

When the actors are listed out above, it will say if one of them is a victim. In your case Sorsha is not a victim.

The failure occurs because it is trying to read a description file that hasn't been authored yet. I never gave priority to non-rape Creature encounters. 

Any idea why the falmer encounter wasn't rape?