HDT Werewolves

yeah im having the same issue with mine as well, im not sure what the load order is for these and i think that is whats causing these wonky physics. i installed the hdt moonlight tales stuff through the mod manager but i dont see but one moon light tales in the plugin section, what did i miss?

I'll share the gist of my load order with you:

HDT Physics Extension

SexLab

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials - HDTWW

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Just make sure XP32 Maximum Extended overwrites the moonlight tales stuff, it's super important that nothing overwrites this skeleton!

As far as plugin load order is concerned, I just use LOOT to order it for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a strange problem with my current load.

I am using moonlight tales and the repack that was provided, as well as the HDT physics and the XPMSE skeleton. The results seem to work fine for my character, but no NPC werewolves do anything but give me an explosion of Polygons that make them impossible to be even close to. Can anyone help?

post-159972-0-50213500-1436755360_thumb.jpg

post-159972-0-18308900-1436755366_thumb.jpg

I'm having a strange problem with my current load.

I am using moonlight tales and the repack that was provided, as well as the HDT physics and the XPMSE skeleton. The results seem to work fine for my character, but no NPC werewolves do anything but give me an explosion of Polygons that make them impossible to be even close to. Can anyone help?

Are you using SOS?

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if it was possible to include the doggy-like penis mesh to the female 6-breasts model of the werewolf? I didn't read each post so I don't know if the answer has already been given. I always wanted a futa version of my female werewolf but I really don't know how to do it by myself :'(

Excuse me for my poor English, it isn't my native language.

EDIT: I read again the thread and I have found the way to have a futa werewolf so there's no problem anymore :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so i have sos full and im playing a female char with the sos ump addon i have the six boobed version werewolf and theres no schlong showing up, also will it be a dog one or a human one? Also I am using werewolf mastery. so i deleted wm and used moonlite tales, the schlong did show up but for one transformation then the options for mt overhaul took over and the mte mcm options are being ignored, any way to fix that? or can i not use mto?

• 2 weeks later...

I am not familiar enough with werewolf mods in general as I've had little interest in them till now. So forgive me for being a bit newb. I've read your entire page and i'm just a bit confused as to what all the different packages achieve they seem to lack basic information about what they replace(screenshots of what they look like etc). All I'm looking for is a simple mod that allows enemy werewolves to take advantage of the HDT vagina from CLAMS of Skyrim or SevenBase HDT Vagina. The reason for this is when I inquired about HDT werewolves on Stevierage HDT creatures I was told that HDT werewolves already exist that allows proper HDT vagina penetration. However no one would tell me what or where. I googled found this but it's just a little confusing. I don't care for female werewolves unless it was a 2 tit FUTA werewolf maybe. Just really looking for a male werewolf replacer that enables the penis collision preferably not a dog penis replacer if at all possible(would prefer something similar to the dark cock one from MNC). Thanks in advance.

Well I have a character to my tastes but her werewolf form looks fat. im using foxias moonlight tales repack any way I can force the smaller variant? if not then ill just have to stay out of beast form.

EDIT: I also would like to know if there is a version using the female werewolf genitals from the main body texture. the humansh vagina is not what I want my werewolfess to have.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason whenever I enter a sex scene the female werewolf model turn to male (SOS schlong and everything) and the male model turns into the, I think, nude creature werewolf model. I've tried nearly everything to get the HDT models to show through the sex scenes but I can't get them to work.