HDT Werewolves

Hi Jacques, 

what do you think about Apex WW? 

..a male version of Werewolf with Apex WW (perhaps with SOS penis), it would be pretty cool!  :lol:
(Underworld style)

I think the Apex Werewolf looks awesome. Creating a weight-change variant of that may take a little time, but not as complex as converting a female variant of that mesh.

any progress?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone confirm for me if Foxia's HDT Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack is still working appropriately for moonlight tales 2.33 (seeing as its requirement was 2.32) as a favor I'd really appreciate? 

This is my first tango with the mod, and  was successful with using the thread author's mod of the base werewolves and all its variants. I wanted to get hdt in moonlight tales so I used that repack but came into a problem very tedious in nature.

After following the instructions to the tee, I setup the mod as usual, and going over the numerous options and confirmed they were all working as intended. For context and retrospective experimentation, I looked at the default base skin again and saw that it was inflicted with the headless and limbless werewolf problem. I said to myself fine, sure I won't use the skin anyway and chose the werewolf skin of my preference, and this is where the problem comes in. I am to successfully choose the werewolf skin of my choice the first go, but as soon as I transform again the skin defaults back to the base headless and limbless form (which appears to be also affected by HDT, just with the rest of the problems). All I have to do to temporarily fix it was move the skin sttings around again and it would change to my choice, but would revert back to the problematic default skin the next time I transform which is encumbering. I have tried isolating this issue by removing all the the other mods of mine that could potentially influence change in the mod's working, but the only thing I found that could potentially do that was sexlab werewolves, and sexlab nude creatures, which I had made sure that their werewolf skin settings have been disabled. I also do not have werewolf mastery installed. Thoughts?

In my experience that happened when I installed Jaques files and then Foxia's afterwards. My guess is Skyrim is getting confused by some file (Maybe the skeleton or HDT files) and defaults to the assets for Jaques files initially instead of Moonlight Tales. Foxia's files have thier own assets including HDT and a skeleton so if you plan to use his version of MT don't bother with the base mods. You'd think just overwriting it all with the MT stuff would solve it but I kept having the problem until I completely removed everything to do with HDT werewolves, reinstalling MT and then installing Foxia's. 

I actually had to do this today due to HDT freaking out for some reason or another and it still works just fine on my end. Whatever scripts they updated don't seem to interfere with with the HDT version so I say give it a shot. 

In my experience that happened when I installed Jaques files and then Foxia's afterwards. My guess is Skyrim is getting confused by some file (Maybe the skeleton or HDT files) and defaults to the assets for Jaques files initially instead of Moonlight Tales. Foxia's files have thier own assets including HDT and a skeleton so if you plan to use his version of MT don't bother with the base mods. You'd think just overwriting it all with the MT stuff would solve it but I kept having the problem until I completely removed everything to do with HDT werewolves, reinstalling MT and then installing Foxia's. 

I actually had to do this today due to HDT freaking out for some reason or another and it still works just fine on my end. Whatever scripts they updated don't seem to interfere with with the HDT version so I say give it a shot. 

Thank you, your post is actually quite helpful, my regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason for me the bottom row of breasts are 3 times the size of the other 2 rows. Any way to fix that?

I should have linked the skeleton to the front page, but a future update of XPMSE might make it redundant. However, it seems you might have a pregnant character, where 'NPC Belly' has been scaled up. By default, the lower breast nodes are parented in the belly, but this edited skeleton and the updated version in a future XPMSE might fix that. You can find the fix here.

Hello I don't know which file I should use. I am using SOS light, and I want my werewolf to have the same penis and testicles as my character has with SOS full in humanoid form but I want to keep my skyrim withouth scripts from other mods. 

You should be fine downloading the original main file. This mod shouldn't add any other scripts and should be compatible with SoS-Light (since it was made with that mod in mind). However, if you want to keep the penis that SoS-Light gives you for werewolves (if it does--I haven't checked the latest version of the mod, so I'm not sure), then don't overwrite your male werewolf meshes. If the male werewolves lack a penis, then yes, you would want to overwrite them. If the penis is not the desired size, you can use NifSkope to scale the 'NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]' node to whatever size you like.

Hope this helps!

Some reason my female werewolf's head, hands, and feet are missing. Last thing I did was update More Nasty Creatures and downloaded S.A.M. After that it seems female werewolves just have parts missing.

Edit: Ok, resolved it by moving it down the load order. My texture mesh doesn't seem to affect it though so its normal colored.

• 4 weeks later...

Someone help me, that's not what i had in mind when i pictured a sexy female werefurry :D

any clue on possible loadorder problem i use :

MNC 8 / sexlab WW / moonlight tales / HDT werewolves

i tried a few things with meshes and mcm options yet i can't see any changes ingame no matter what i try.

post-520799-0-81704600-1428001595_thumb.jpg

post-520799-0-33571200-1428001603_thumb.jpg

i kinda like it, but its quite difficult to fap to it since its so hilarious :D

nvm i found the problem, wrong copy-paste manipulation and some old Werewolf mastery esp from backup folder ended up where it shouldn't have :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can you make a Version with SOS Full 

If you want to use it for SoS - Full, just don't overwrite the male werewolf meshes, or delete them from the .zip file before installing.

what About MoonlightTales Essentials does this work with it 

I am unsure, I have neot tested that mod to say for sure. If there is a clash, usually it is a mod order situation, or you'll need to get/make a patch/.esp edit for it.

Hope this helps!

It works with MTE but only as a default replacer out of the box. To make all the variants and stuff work you need to manipulate HDTwerewolf meshes and replace the meshes of MTE

I have More Nasty Creatures v8.24, and the old Mighty Beasts Werewolf, and in the SKSE plugins folder HDTmalewolf.xml

Werewolves does not work.. it seems wild-crazy HDT, see the screen post-204983-0-35766300-1432180917_thumb.jpg  How can I fix this, please..? :-/

It works with MTE but only as a default replacer out of the box. To make all the variants and stuff work you need to manipulate HDTwerewolf meshes and replace the meshes of MTE

I have More Nasty Creatures v8.24, and the Werewolves Mighty Beasts, and in the SKSE plugins folder HDTmalewolf.xml

Werewolve does not work.. it seems wild-crazy HDT, see the screen attachicon.gif2015-05-21_00019.jpg  How can I fix this, please..? :-/

Are you sure you replaced the proper meshes? It looks like an issue with the two weight meshes (_0 and _1) being different, so they will not blend well if the triangle count or dismemberment information of both meshes don't match. Make sure you have the right meshes replacing the old ones.

Would be a great idea if anyone ever got around to making a version that works with Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials. The original moonlight tales seems to cause a silly amount of CTD issues with my game due to all the extra scripts it runs. Whereas I've never had any issues with werewolf essentials ever. But it's an awkward catch 22, when my only choice is to run Foxia's moonlight tales and have the nice htd selection but for some reason ctd like crazy near areas like falkreath, Or run Essentials and not get the htd skin selection at all.

My female werewolf is a bit wonky. Dunno what happened but all of a sudden the HDT on the breasts and the butt isn't working properly anymore, it looks like it's attached to a bone in the body rather than having the regular physics applied to it. The werewolf model altering mods I'm running atm are, in order;

WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
SexlabWerewolves.esp
Werewolves.exp
MightyBeastsWerewolf.esp
BreviMoonlightTales.esp ( the edited HDT one )

and finally BadDogs Immersive Creatures, but that alters the werewolf models of IC so I don't think it's conflicting with the HDT werewolves.

Edit: Lmfao it was just the skeleton.nif being overwritten by something else. I have no idea how I didn't come to this conclusion first and went ham trying to kill a bunch of mods and kinda breaking my saves. Ugh. Replaced it with the original hdt werewolves one and it works fine.

I'm trying to figure out how I can make this work with replacing the female meshes from Sexlab Werewolves with these HDT meshes. Would anyone be able to help me please?

I've tried replacing the femalebodywerewolf_1.nif located: Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\SLW

With just the one from this mod. As it didn't have a 0 weight and just the one body file.

But even after editing the texture paths on the HDT meshes something is not quite right and probably out of my expertise, the body shows up but it misses the head, arms and feet.

How would anyone else get this to work if it's not too difficult? 

If the CK is shutting down because of too many masters, find the SkyrimEditor ini file in the Steam/Common/Skyrim folder and find the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads line, and set it =1 instead of =0. This should allow it to load as many masters as you need (unless it's a memory problem).

With that done,

1. Open SexLabWerewolves

2. Type werew into the Filter on the left side of the Object Window.

3. Select ArmorAddon from the list below 

4. Double click on NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast.

5. Click on Head, Hands, Forearms, Feet, Calves and Tail in the center list.

6. Click OK.

You may need to do the same with SkinNakedWerewolfBeast in the Armor section, but I don't think you will.

Save, and that should be it.