In current version of devious captures you can select which device styles should be equipped. I selected only styles from dd equip (and have it installed), however i still only get basic devices. Can anyone help me?

You need to register DDe devices first. I think it's in the system tab of its MCM.

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue where I get the message that slavetats have been added but nothing appears. I've got corinthio's slavetats and the bridge installed. I also tried installing the patch I found a few pages back.

Is there a specific load order I'm missing? Devices equip fine, it's just the tats not appearing.

I'm having an issue where I get the message that slavetats have been added but nothing appears. I've got corinthio's slavetats and the bridge installed. I also tried installing the patch I found a few pages back.

Is there a specific load order I'm missing? Devices equip fine, it's just the tats not appearing.

Umm... I'm a bit confused. What does my mod have to do with slavetats? I never added any slavetats functionality and never planned to. This mod only bridges Defeat and Devious Devices, nothing else.

There is a thirdparty-patch for your mod and SlaveTats -here- and on the following page.

Thought you knew. It places an option for progressive slave tats in the Devious Captures MCM on the first page. You can click it on and set the percentage chance for tats beign added.

I had it working last time I used it. For some reason this time it isn't working. 

I really like it. I hope it doesn't go away. :(

There is a thirdparty-patch for your mod and SlaveTats -here- and on the following page.

Thought you knew. It places an option for progressive slave tats in the Devious Captures MCM on the first page. You can click it on and set the percentage chance for tats beign added.

I had it working last time I used it. For some reason this time it isn't working. 

I really like it. I hope it doesn't go away. :(

Oh, I didn't know about it! ^^ In any case I couldn't help you even if I did, only the person who made it can address your issues.

• 1 month later...

For anyone wondering if this mod is still compatible with the latest release of DD, the answer is... more or less. It will continue to work and will still recognise all the items it already does, but I have not yet added support for the new Expansion items.

My last 2 weeks were consumed by working on DDi and DDx (I will have a hobble dress PTSD for the rest of my life) so I couldn't get Captures up to date simultaneously, but you can expect an update Soon

• 1 month later...

I found the method DefineTags in your functions script file, but it only seems to use the item tags, and 'light', 'chromo', 'restrictive', 'black, 'white', and 'red'. Do you mean looking at other mods that add devices? If so which mod adds rope and iron items?

Edit: Also, are tags case sensitive?

I found the method DefineTags in your functions script file, but it only seems to use the item tags, and 'light', 'chromo', 'restrictive', 'black, 'white', and 'red'. Do you mean looking at other mods that add devices? If so which mod adds rope and iron items?

Edit: Also, are tags case sensitive?

In order for any generic devices to be available, they need to be added to the database first and their tags defined at the moment of registration.

zadLibs and zadxLibs have sections dedicated to registering generic devices. I think rope devices (personally I don't like them, the texture looks very low quality and out of place)  come from Devious Devices equip.

Anyways all the tags associated with specific devices are listed there, inside the registration blocks.

Seems I have a little problem with this mod, that the boots filter doesn't work for (at least the newest version of) Devious Devices Expansion.

I don't quite understand your scripts, but I think mslDC2FunctionsSCR.psc may have some problems, for these lines:

bootsExclTags = ""
if !mslDC2ConfigQST.TagBootsPony
bootsExclTags += ",pony"
endif
bootsExclTags += ",ballet"
endif
bootsExclTags += ",ring"
endif

doesn't identical to lines define other objects (they all have "Pony"). If that's really the problem, please make an update.
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this mod going to be updated for the new DDI stuff? If so I'd like to make a suggestion: Instead of simply having "plugs chance" for a pair of plugs, have separate chances for vaginal/anal plugs. That way we can choose to have either or both, with separate probability. Also, that new pear of anguish thing looks absolutely brutal, any chance of it having it's own category so we can choose to always/never/sometimes get it? I really hope this gets updated btw

P.S: Just had another thought. Separate the arm and leg cuffs into 2 options instead of just a broad "cuffs" option for a random pair of either.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I'll update it when I'm over my "oh my gosh I hate Skyrim and have no desire to work on it EVER AGAIN" mood.

No ETA.

In the meantime can I interest you in my Stellaris mods? That's a great game that doesn't frustrate me to death.

Played Stellaris many many times, too many. Shocked to hear that I have to wait to April 7 until Utopia release. Almost tried every hot mods on the workshop, can't find any new way to play that game. I really can't stand it any more, want to spent time on the old Skyrim for the next month, hoping you will feel the same way and make an update for this mod. :s

• 3 weeks later...

I LIED! A new version is up!

Or more like... remembered why I delayed the release in the first place. The new version is up which includes support for most of the DD 3.0 devices... except mittens.

There is currently an issue with the generic devices generation framework that prevents them from spawning and we don't know why. To get around it, I just excluded mittens from Captures for now. the Mittens slider will not do anything, you'll just get regular gloves instead.

At this point I'm considering reworking Devious Captures from scratch and setting it up to use its own device selection system. Which in the future should allow me to get around problems without waiting for them to be resolved within the framework.

I'm sorry it took so long ._. I was hoping to resolve all the issues with this update before I released it but it doesn't look like we'll be able to fix it on Integration's end anytime soon so this will have to do for now. At least most of the new devices should work.

Or more like... remembered why I delayed the release in the first place. The new version is up which includes support for most of the DD 3.0 devices... except mittens.

There is currently an issue with the generic devices generation framework that prevents them from spawning and we don't know why. To get around it, I just excluded mittens from Captures for now. the Mittens slider will not do anything, you'll just get regular gloves instead.

At this point I'm considering reworking Devious Captures from scratch and setting it up to use its own device selection system. Which in the future should allow me to get around problems without waiting for them to be resolved within the framework.

Not sure if that will help you, but i noticed that Cursed Loot (still using v5.8, not sure if that was changed) spawns two mittens into my inventory when it triggers them, except for the heretical ones that come with the chain body etc, maybe a look at that would help?

Not sure if that will help you, but i noticed that Cursed Loot (still using v5.8, not sure if that was changed) spawns two mittens into my inventory when it triggers them, except for the heretical ones that come with the chain body etc, maybe a look at that would help?

Humm, that sounds strange. I don't think Kimy uses the generic device generator much but maybe there's actually something wrong with the mittens themselves. We'll look into it, thank you!

I have noticed that in mslDC2FunctionsSCR.psc the boots DefineTags still not fixed, that is:

bootsExclTags = ""
bootsExclTags += ",pony"
endif
bootsExclTags += ",ballet"
endif
bootsExclTags += ",ring"
endif

Is that correct? Or you just forgot to fix this? I still got ballet boots when I only select ring boots in the filter.