[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Expected Changelog for CITRUS Beta 3:

[...]

"Weighting improved"

it was already pretty amazing, so If you manage to improve it again, well :o

"Reverting Hand UV's back to vanilla style"

smart move in my opinion, having to remake hand UV maps on an otherwise UNP textures-compatible file was going to be a bit of a drag

good luck and thanks for your amazing work on Citrus Heads too, you're like the Brumbek of characters blabba :D

You imported the maps onto the wrong object.

Import the Vanilla hands .obj first

Import the maps onto that object first.

(It should look correct in the preview box)

Now import the other hands .obj and follow the rest of the guide.

Use BMP format (lossless format)

_s = specular

_msn = normal

_sk = subsurface scattering (for the purpose of transferring it to the new UV layout in mudbox you can simply import it into the diffuse channel)

And of course the regular file is diffuse channel.

I would love a slider for butt height, or something that would allow the butt to overhang the legs a small amount. I tried to do it manually, but the outfit studio brushes didn't seem suitable for it.

Using the "move" brush and the right brush size with X Mirror enabled, you should be able to drag the butt down or upwards.

You can also try using the focus setting of the brush, less focus = more smooth blending.

A bone slider for this probably won't happen or look good.

well its been quite some time since i was talking skyrim in general. (Raid array lost and needs to start from the start with MO :C)

im guessing the update isnt that far away now as its almost been 2 weeks now :D love to see whats changed!

if i dare to ask, did the CBBM Body make the cut?

@Reverting Hand UV: i for one do not mind converting uv maps. a texture only needs to be done once and shared here. (ofc unless the original creator is against it (witch they normally isnt))

i feel the detail level and the overall look is so much better that its worth that hassle.

nail mods and such that work with vanilla hands does not even come close.

yes there is hands that use the vanilla UV map, but none is at this level of quality. 

@Skinnier/Slim/Petite body shapes: yeah sadly there is few to pick from. bodies like UNPetite and Dreamgirl does not really look that good alone, but with mix of sliders (witch CITRUS is made for) i think we can make some good sliders that work. 

the standard UNP Skinny does not look that bad tho..... but we need a flatter chest for that IMO. we should have the option to have no breasts at all and have it flat chested if we really want. 

well its been quite some time since i was talking skyrim in general. (Raid array lost and needs to start from the start with MO :C)

im guessing the update isnt that far away now as its almost been 2 weeks now :D love to see whats changed!

if i dare to ask, did the CBBM Body make the cut?

@Reverting Hand UV: i for one do not mind converting uv maps. a texture only needs to be done once and shared here. (ofc unless the original creator is against it (witch they normally isnt))

i feel the detail level and the overall look is so much better that its worth that hassle.

nail mods and such that work with vanilla hands does not even come close.

yes there is hands that use the vanilla UV map, but none is at this level of quality. 

@Skinnier/Slim/Petite body shapes: yeah sadly there is few to pick from. bodies like UNPetite and Dreamgirl does not really look that good alone, but with mix of sliders (witch CITRUS is made for) i think we can make some good sliders that work. 

the standard UNP Skinny does not look that bad tho..... but we need a flatter chest for that IMO. we should have the option to have no breasts at all and have it flat chested if we really want. 

Yea, CBBM is on the list :)

As for reverting the hand UV's, I have to do it because I've gotten more realistic in how much I can do, and for the new UV's to work I would have to replace the hand meshes in ALL armours basically. To make it glitch free.

Don't worry, I kept the UV layout as a backup, so if/when people start converting armours with new hands/body mesh I can write a quick script to switch out the UV's to the new version.

I figure more people will adapt the new body if they didn't have to put as much work into getting seamless textures across all armours initially.

As for the slim/petite bodies, I'd love to add stuff like that but as I keep saying I purely suck at modelling, so if someone out there is good at that stuff and wants to make morphs or knows of a good existing mesh for me to copy the shape from, I'd be more than happy to add that.

Also, due to exams this coming week, I'll have to delay the update (Also, because I couldn't finish my maxscript re-write for export to Bodyslide yet, since manually doing the export is tedious)

thanks for keeping me posted! <3

working on installing MO and Bodyslide once again over here. i know for a fact that your body system is the best.

and i do agree with the UV map hassle is tied to the amount of people want to actually do this. 

i dont mind the delay at all TBH. just happy to hear you are still working on it!

i hope once we have a more finalized version of Citrus and Bodyslide then there will be no limits on what we can create in terms of the body atleast XD

Just random Pervy way of showing different shapes of the female body XD LMAO.

3a340e62e5.gif

b81004f8c3.jpg

Bla Bla, I'm not sure if you have figured out which way your are going with vag/labia on the new body (or if it will make it into beta 3's release).

But if you are adding it to the base mesh (instead of the base body being 2 meshes).

Then might I suggest creating a textblend setup that will apply the extra bits to both the base texture and the normal map.

This way people can just textblend there favorite UNP skin sets and body slide the new bodies for an easier user experience.

You can probably take a look at the texblend setup for UN7B to see what I'm talking about on the normal map side.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/?(Fitness blender setup on the download page).

Oh and if you do, then also set it up to do the Khajit, and Argonian female defuse and normal maps (one of the biggest things that UN7B's setup missed).

the UN7B set only modifies the normal map, but Textblend can be set up to add to any texture via xml.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/?(that is one example where they just fix the neck seam on some textures).

Basically you'd have to create the extra texture as the only part of a 1k, 2k, or 4k png file (leaving the rest of the png empty).

Then configure the xml for textblend to allow texture blender to blend it onto the users base texture.

The end result would be the user would have the extra bits added to there base texture set.

Now, I'm not sure if texture blend does an auto resize or not though, but I believe it does. As I have used the version that adds moles to the body texture on a couple of 2k and 4k texture sets and it blended them without an issue (now if I could just figure out where I downloaded that textblend set from).

About the hands...

Why not talk Halo out of his High Poly hands and feet as they do the nails correctly while not messing with the unp uv maps or the textures.

On Feet...

A slider set for Ankle Bends (0 being flat and 100 being ballerina) with a second slider for toe angle (0 matching the foot angle 100 being flat on the ground with the ankle at 100).

This would allow people to use the higher poly feet and placing them into the meshes for high heeled shoes and boots.

It could also be used for certain stockings that call for the ankle and toe's to be at a specific angle.

I'm not sure if something like that could be output as a BSD file though for OS to use...

If it is possible then here are some examples for the 2 sliders:

Ballerina shoes would have the ankle slider at 100 and the toe slider at 0... giving the foot a near 90 degree angle from the ground and the toes would be pointed towards the ground.

A 3 inch heeled shoe would be something like 50 on the ankle slider and 50 again on the toe slider. This would keep the toe flat on the ground while the base of the foot is at a 45 degree incline.

A 6 inch heeled shoe would be something like 75 and 75 to give the foot a 60 degree angle while the toes would be flat on the ground.

That is what I came up with after playing with your Beta 2, UN7B, and some of the crap I was trying to do for the UNP body types.

edit:

Found it, it was "body options" over on nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27352/?

the way it adds moles to the base texture via textblend would be the same way the vag could be added to the base image for your mod.

Anyhow keep up the good work.

Archived