[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

Hands and feet have already been fixed and I confirmed working correctly in game.

(Still need to revert the hand mesh seams to UNP style.)

As for ballerina style sliders, that might be a little difficult....

As again, I would have to model that, and I really suck at modelling.

Can you add if not implemended already

1.sliders for the nipple posistion on breasts so as to be able to make breasts that look like this

08.jpg

2.sliders for the areola size

2.sliders for puffy nipples

FUBYlgy.jpg

Thanks

Blabba i hope you will do male sliders next , we got only 1 male slider  mesh rip on bs2 from poser.Hope to see morph variations for males like you did with fems in the future. 

Somebody on LL already has a decent project of that already though. Search LL for male bodyslide. It's an old thread but nobody else picked it up for whatever reason.

Can you add if not implemended already

Your first image doesn't show up for me.

Try the beta v.2 though and let me if the sliders in that are adequate enough.

just a thought about the missing petite/slim/loli/pettanko body.

maybe we can get a mesh commissioned by someone?

we just need to look for someone willing. and depending on the price im willing to help quite a bit :D

maybe we should try to split with the fans if more are willing to pitch in. 

At that point, I'd just rip out morphs and stuff from DaZ/Poser and just match my body mesh to it.

It's a lot of work though :(

Also, it feels like I'm cheating lol.

Blabba i hope you will do male sliders next , we got only 1 male slider  mesh rip on bs2 from poser.Hope to see morph variations for males like you did with fems in the future. 

Somebody on LL already has a decent project of that already though. Search LL for male bodyslide. It's an old thread but nobody else picked it up for whatever reason.

And i supported it by providing a texture mod for males on nexus, the mesh itself was beta and project was abandoned.It has its own  issues, i know you can make quality work.

Its just i don't have much time for making new realistic body in mudboxXV and rig it for Skyrim.Poser rips would be a start :)  

I m trying to convert some armour to my citrus preset (i know its a beta not for conversions) just to test with my preset...

but a i have a problem..

every time i save the outfit, when i open with the bodyslide outfit/body nothing changes, the outfit back to default and in the preset tab is not showing my preset body with the outfit i made...

even like that i tryied to put the sliders in the outfit the same as my preset and build to my game.....and the outfit ingame shows the same skinny default body

is there something to do with de config.xml?

srry for bad english

for the presets to show up for the clothing you need to edit the XML's.

things you got to make sure to do when converting something like this and you want it to be good is to use the Citrus body as the ref body and then shape the clothing to fit the standard body. then you need to conform the sliders and copy the bone weights. thats the easiest way of doing it..... ofc you have to go though all the sliders and fix clipping on all/most of them to have the best look in-game and for sharing.

@@blabba

you said that the CBBM body made the cut, but what part? because that ass is just too good to pass up IMO!

Standard slider rips from existing bodies:

Arms - Torso - Breasts - Thighs - Calfs - Butt

Slight Variations to that order is Thigh/Calf Sliders might sometimes get merged into 1 leg slider

If any of the listed areas/parts aren't sufficiently different from any existing morphs they won't be implemented.

So yea if CBBM's ass is unique it'll be there, if not, then it just means you can already get the same looking thing with one of the existing sliders.

And then for the die hard copycat people, who just want the exact shape of the body except in citrus from for higher poly count/better weighting

There'll be a special guide/download pack or something I wrap up for people to do that. (Exception: Mesh Seams will be UNP hand/feet mesh seams and UNP UV maps.  I have no desire to remake all other custom hand/feet mesh seams.)

for the presets to show up for the clothing you need to edit the XML's.

things you got to make sure to do when converting something like this and you want it to be good is to use the Citrus body as the ref body and then shape the clothing to fit the standard body. then you need to conform the sliders and copy the bone weights. thats the easiest way of doing it..... ofc you have to go though all the sliders and fix clipping on all/most of them to have the best look in-game and for sharing.

Thx for reply....

But i know that...i follow all the steps, put citrus body as ref and go to sliders to fit and fix cliping and then i save slider set etc. I do everything as the same way when i did with the convencional bodyslide/outfit cbbe advanced etc..

the prob is..

after those steps in the outfit studio...the outfit back to default size in the bodyslide....is like all the work was not saved...and my preset body dont show in the tab too...

i think is the xml config but i dont know what to edit, can you share with me?

For those of you thinking about making armour overhauls for citrus.

I've recently come upon some realizations, and that the biggest thing being changed right now is basically every slider/morph

I went back to my original concept for citrus which is -> Sliders go from a petite body to bigger expansions

I'm re-doing it this way because it allows me somewhat better control of the linear morphs.

Also, people have been complaining about breast sliders affecting nipples as well so I'm starting to seperate them out. Meaning you should in theory have perfect 'synergy' between breast sliders and nipple sliders

So obviously this puts another delay in the update, but hopefully the end result is some quality stuff that people can enjoy customizing.

I've recently come upon some realizations, and that the biggest thing being changed right now is basically every slider/morph

I went back to my original concept for citrus which is -> Sliders go from a petite body to bigger expansions

I'm re-doing it this way because it allows me somewhat better control of the linear morphs.

Also, people have been complaining about breast sliders affecting nipples as well so I'm starting to seperate them out. Meaning you should in theory have perfect 'synergy' between breast sliders and nipple sliders

So obviously this puts another delay in the update, but hopefully the end result is some quality stuff that people can enjoy customizing.

Thanks for all your hard work blabba!

I think I speak for most of us when I say take your time so as not to compromise the great quality of your work.

Very excited for the next release!

Cheers

Can you give us an estimation when you will release it? Few days, few weeks, few month?

Can you give us an estimation when you will release it? Few days, few weeks, few month?

You know "when it is done"?

You know "when it is done"?

That attitude is the reason why nobody takes modding and modders seriously. A real Developer would ship it out unfinished, riddled with bugs and definitely not for free... and where is the day 1 DLC? I'm disappointed ...

Do I have to point out, that it was a joke? 

Anyway... I'm looking forward to the release, it's the only body that might make me abandon cbbe meshes for bodyslide.

I bring you BOOBS!

FloweryEducatedArabianoryx.gif

What is it exactly?

The first completed sequential boob morph for citrus 3.0.

What does this mean?

As I said before, I had gotten upset that the way citrus 2.0 handled multiple slider morphs. So this time around I'm trying the much longer and time consuming method of sequential morphs. This basically means that morphs will be relative to one another (kinda similar to how default Breast -> BreastSSH sliders worked in body slide very well together and by themselves) The end goal is to get better synergy between sliders.

Does this mean all sliders will look well together/won't bug up with all other sliders like before?

Depends. I don't know how well it'll look in bodyslide yet, but I do guarantee full synergy between all breast sliders -> Aerola size slider and nipple type sliders. So no matter what breast shape you get, at the least you should always be able to change aerola size, and nipple shapes.

Release date:

Did I mention that this is time consuming? It's really time consuming, Don't ask me when it gets done.

Plans for future?

The next version of citrus I release will be the last beta before full release. I will release the beta, wait for a week or 2 for feedback/bugfixes and then continue on with finishing 3dsmax scripts for clothing conversions (and maybe put out a few of my own.)

Note for clothing conversions:

As stated before, I changed the citrus baseshape to something more akin to UNP petite, so I'll have to make conversion references both for 3dsmax and Outfit studio.

Forgot about textures:

UNP type textures will be used, BUT not all UNP textures will look nice with your set of morphs/body choice.

Since most textures account for bigger breasts, something like a flat breast morph would completely look stupid with textures.

This is beyond my ability of control, you'd have to make your own textures for some of these types of extreme morphs.

I really love this body, it is hands down in a league of its own in my opinion.

Actually there is one thing I would like to see in a bodyslide body in general but I think this is the best body for it. I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to have sliders that would allow for both positive and negative adjustment of the entire breast on each individual axis. I suggest this because sometimes when you have a bigger breasted character it looks like her boobs are popping out of her chest at angles. I guess I like it when the nipples are more or less parallel and in line with the legs rather that pointing out at like a 20 degree angle. The other thing I have noticed that sort of bothers me with a lot of bodies is that the breast base ( where it attaches to the body ) seems like it is placed very far apart on the chest. There is a slider called Cleavage but it doesn't really work well as it just stretches the inside edge of the breast inward. The Breast Width slider is almost useless in my opinion because it only server to cause ludicrous breast widths. I'm not saying get rid of it but it may be nice to have a slider that allows for the opposite or negative adjustment of the Breast Width slider. The point is to have a slider that allows for the movement of the ENTIRE breast base (where it attaches to the body) inward rather than stretching parts of the, uh... sag (lol the droopy hand candy part) inward or outward which just causes horrific distortion. 

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Hell yeah! Finally someone cares for the more petite form.

Long have we silently lurked in the shadows of huge mammaries but the time for revolution is nigh!

So how about DFC?..

Archived