[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

added a CBBM Body (CBBE UV Map) to the Google Sheet, i hope you take a look at it. looks really good and has a high vertices count of 6644 for the main femalebody_1.nif file.

where i found the body mod: LINK

also added screenshots of the body for easy viewing for you here.

201405241814175d0.jpg20140524180914464.jpg20140523233510cc1.jpg201405232335085f1.jpg20140523233510919.jpg2014052721274538c.jpg20140524180917b72.jpg

CBBM.  Love that body!  Would love to have this as a preset in Bodyslide2 to use with CT77's Remodeled Armor conversions...and other armors.

oh man i would use this the moment its released if it had this body as a preset

added a CBBM Body (CBBE UV Map) to the Google Sheet, i hope you take a look at it. looks really good and has a high vertices count of 6644 for the main femalebody_1.nif file.

where i found the body mod: LINK

also added screenshots of the body for easy viewing for you here.

201405241814175d0.jpg20140524180914464.jpg20140523233510cc1.jpg201405232335085f1.jpg20140523233510919.jpg2014052721274538c.jpg20140524180917b72.jpg

CBBM.  Love that body!  Would love to have this as a preset in Bodyslide2 to use with CT77's Remodeled Armor conversions...and other armors.

oh man i would use this the moment its released if it had this body as a preset

Well he might have to add a single slider to increase the nipple size, but outside of that I'm fairly sure this is already doable with the right combination of sliders present. Looks pretty sweet though

I still work on this when I get free time.

Currently I've added a fairly large amount of morphs, and I'll finish adding the last remaining morphs after canderes helps me look into my hdt pussy rig.

Still got plenty more work to do like fix arm seams, create an improved maxscript for outfit conversioning, look into beast race stuff etc...

This mod will take awhile now that life has picked up for me and I cannot actively mod as I used to.

I still work on this when I get free time.

Currently I've added a fairly large amount of morphs, and I'll finish adding the last remaining morphs after canderes helps me look into my HDT Pussy Rig.

Still got plenty more work to do like fix arm seams, create an improved maxscript for outfit conversioning, look into beast race stuff etc...

This mod will take awhile now that life has picked up for me and I cannot actively mod as I used to.

Hrrgrrghggrghlglh

This user is currently experiencing an adrenal overload and will be temporarily unavailable for this topic. 
Please refer to post #1052 regarding his level of excitement.

Awesome job blabba!  Really enjoying playing with all the new sliders.  :)

A small request: if/when you do get around to adding the pubes, could you include the texture file please?  I seem to remember that I always had to add it separately for the HDT Body

Also, a specific "thanks" for using UNP as the base.  My favorite skins are for UNP.  I always struggle to find one for CBBE that appeals to me.

As groundbreaking as this is and shall continue to be, can we get this thread stickied? It might help with the whole universal body idea too, by allowing more people to see it and therefore work with it.

It would be unfair for me to ask for this WIP mod to get stickied as that would imply that this WIP is more important than all the other amazing WIP mods that have threads here in this section and would claim an unfair advantage over the others seeking help/exposure for their WIP's

Also, I don't update this mod as frequently or as publicly as I did before as I don't have as much time as I did before (though yes the project is being worked on just very slowly as I take my time with it)

Anyway, I've come to announce that the HDT Vag is pretty close to being perfect other than for skinning and texture issues.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35197-dynamic-vagina-resources-released/

I plan on having it integrated as an option for Citrus on release. I just hope to advertise it to the 310 of you in the hopes someone would be willing to point me in the right direction in terms of texture support for it so I can fix any skinning issues etc...

I really like this body. If i had a complaint, the breasts are kinda far apart. No matter. I like it anyway. Does anyone know why I get random CTD's throughout the game? I have all of the requirements load in order as specified with fair skin texture as the texture. I have tried sg for unp also. Get the same effect.

One way you can get the breasts closer together is by using the sliders in the negative range. For example put the "Breast - Width" slider @ say -25% and you can see a large change right away. Once you get used to manually imputing slider values into the percentage box you will find many things are possible with this body.

Hopefully that helps you out.

Hey Blabba, firstly i'd like to say thanks for your great work, this is the best body i've seen despite it being in beta. I have a few issues/questions though, perhaps someone here can help me out or let me know where i'm going wrong?

Firstly, i'm using the Fair Skin Complexion texture w/ the hand UV patch and i've made my own bodies in Bodyslide. I notice that with the default body and textures, the nipple & areola placement seems slightly off with the mesh. If found i can sort of fix it by increasing breast sliders until they look right, but with lower weight NPCs, they still look a little off. As seen here. Not sure if it's just a known issue with the body/textures or whether i've messed up something with Bodyslide.

post-190991-0-28567400-1412716543_thumb.jpg

Secondly, i've noticed that there seems to be some pretty strange texture glitch with the feet when naked or not wearing shoes. Again, i'm not sure if this is a known issue, or whether i've got something conflicting somewhere. Or whether it's an issue that needs a patch, much like the hands. Or whether its another issue with the FSC texture. Here's a couple of pics with the feet issues. 

post-190991-0-44449500-1412716546_thumb.jpg post-190991-0-58867200-1412716545_thumb.jpg

Finally, i vaguely recall reading that it's incompatible with current armours. I really like having HDT effects show through with clothing, so i've used CT77 TBBP armours and converted them in Bodyslide to a pretty similar body shape. I've noticed that when not wearing gloves, there's a huge seam where arm mesh meets hand, and a noticable size difference. Other than wearing bigger gloves and boots, is there any current way to fix this? Similarly, i've noticed these fingerless gloves from Immersive Armours have odd textures when casting spells in first person. Is this just an incompatibility with these particular armours? And again, is there any way to fix this? 

post-190991-0-59348400-1412716544_thumb.jpgpost-190991-0-81981600-1412716547_thumb.jpg post-190991-0-85782000-1412716548_thumb.jpg

Anyway, love the body, thanks for your great work - the way the HDTpe reacts with the body is far better than any i've tried, it's fantatic, but these texture issues are driving me a bit nuts!

The feet issue is a known bug that I have to get to fixing sometime.

The hands issue is surprising and new. Not sure what's the problem there.

The reason why the breast nipple areas aren't going to be perfect is simply because some morphs are uneven and thus effect the nipples adversely. In order to fix I would have to manually re-position the breast vertices perfectly by hand for all 100+ morphs. Which is simply something not feasible.

Awesome, thanks Blabba for the quick reply! Somewhat reassuring to know the feet issue isn't to do with something funky in my load order. Re. the nipple areas - Totally understandable, i'll just tinker around in bodyslide some more, see if i can get the low weight mesh nipples to fit better with FSC.

Also, worth clarifying that the hand/arm issue i'm experiencing is only when wearing the CT77 armours, or fingerless gloves from Immersive Armours. It's totally perfect when nude. So i guess it's just because when i batch built all the armours in bodyslide, i can't use the Citrus preset and have to build them with CBBE HDT presets instead. If i'm correct in thinking that currently there aren't any armours that could be converted and batch built with my Citrus presets and that are HDT enabled, then i'm fine with sticking with imperfect armours for now. So i'm sure it's not an issue with the body itself, more like a compatibility issue with my armours. But i don't really know xD Better gloves it is!

Keep up the great work... I wish i wasn't so damn technologically retarded so i could lend a hand!

I'd like to help with this!

Not necessarily technologically talented but I've done a lot of playing around with meshes for my own enjoyment, and am somewhat of an artist. More than anything I have a good rig, a steady hand, and a shitload of free time atm, and I'm perfectly fine doing grunt work. 

I'd like to help with this!

Not necessarily technologically talented but I've done a lot of playing around with meshes for my own enjoyment, and am somewhat of an artist. More than anything I have a good rig, a steady hand, and a shitload of free time atm, and I'm perfectly fine doing grunt work. 

Feel free to join the chat (click my the orange banner in my sig) or PM me for the links to my max file and morphs :)

edit:

For the rest of you wondering I recently released CITRUS heads onto skyrim nexus here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989/

It's higher poly head replacer designed to work with RM (there's also a link here in the non-adult files for it if you don't wish to download from nexus.)

I need to finish an update for that mod first and then after that I will be working towards releasing CITRUS beta 3 (which will contain a fairly huge list of changes!)

I ask that you be patient until then, and thanks for all the support!

Expected Changelog for CITRUS Beta 3:

- A bunch more sliders (Including some that are based on bodies from New Vegas/Oblivion)

- Sliders to be broken up into categories in BodySlide Interface (Pending a BodySlide update)

- Fixed Hand and Feet Nail see through-ability

- Weighting improved

- Implement some of the excellent presets available here!

- Add support for the Beast race hand/feet meshes (Digitrade/Plantigrade/WhateverGrade)

- Fixed Neck Seams (micro-seams appeared on the back), which makes it now compatible with Citrus Heads!

Biggest issues to still be decided upon:

- Hand Seam locations and sliders to affect them?

- Going about doing Dynamic Vagina integration. (Should it be a seperate integrated mesh, or a seperate mesh layered on top of current mesh?)

- Reverting Hand UV's back to vanilla style because otherwise I''d have to replace the Hand meshes of every single vanilla mesh there is..... Which I would need to do anyway if you guys wanted to see nails on them.

Needs help with:

- Skinnier/Slim style body's, Apparently most existing bodies suck in this regard and 

Just wanted to give thanks Groovtama, Phygnos, Kimbale and Cell/Ousnius for support in various areas related to this mod. (Making additional morphs, catching my mistakes and listenting to my bodyslide request for category based sliders. Because scrolling through 100+ unsorted sliders wasn't fun)

Hopefully the update comes out in 1-2 weeks.

Just wanted to give thanks Groovtama, Phygnos, Kimbale and Cell/Ousnius for support in various areas related to this mod. (Making additional morphs, catching my mistakes and listenting to my bodyslide request for category based sliders. Because scrolling through 100+ unsorted sliders wasn't fun)

You missed "Annoying you every day to work on it"

Archived