Divine: The Lovers Lab Community Magazine

Irrational

is it possible to get it in a format that doesnt want to access the internet whenever i start it up?

edit: no matter... i found a simpler reader program. one that that doesnt think it knows what i want.

further edit: wicked good job! i'm going to make a coffee and read the articles now.

As I have a lot of spare time:

What position are you applying for?

• Composition/ Typeset
  • Proof Reading
  • Graphic Design (only if needed, explanation below)

Have you had experience with said position?

• Composition/ Typeset: I am good with Photoshop and believe good with creating layouts as I created some website stuff
  • Proof Reading: Even if I am german, I am fluent in english. I could create a german version of the magazine.
  • While I am good with cropping images, etc. and vectoring, I am so-so with altering images to make them more colerfull or photoshop new stuff in.I can create renders and such. I can create Stuff on request, as I have a pretty powerful computer, but lack ideas for screens on my own.I can help with this IF NEEDED, but would like to avoid it, as I belief there are people better than me in this.

How much time a can you devote to this project?

As I am a student and aprox. visiting LL every 30min while surfing, I have a lot of time which could be spent better.

I would say 1-2 h on workdays and 3+ on the weekend.

Are you willing to work on Editorials for someone else's content?

Yes I am. But as I am applying for positions where I am more in the background, not writing articles, I would avoid creating text-based content.
I want to help create layouts, the base for the magazine.

Are you willing to install mods to review it?

Of course.

• 1 month later...

How does this project going? As I said earlier, this is just awesome. I wish I could help. Sadly, I do not have Skyrim installed anymore (got tired of it) but would really like to help out anyway. It's a unique thing and deserves more recognition. Sadly ppl seems more interested posting pointless nudes and raping stuff than do something creative.

How does this project going? As I said earlier, this is just awesome. I wish I could help. Sadly, I do not have Skyrim installed anymore (got tired of it) but would really like to help out anyway. It's a unique thing and deserves more recognition. Sadly ppl seems more interested posting pointless nudes and raping stuff than do something creative.

I agree ! But those pics could be of use in Divine ! Checking the most talented people in these forums you are talking about and asking them to participate to the project could be a good idea imho. This could spread the word around the forums and the most readers you have, the most talented people read and are interested in, right ?

I agree ! But those pics could be of use in Divine ! Checking the most talented people in these forums you are talking about and asking them to participate to the project could be a good idea imho. This could spread the word around the forums and the most readers you have, the most talented people read and are interested in, right ?

Yeah, I hear you. Sounds like a good idea. But first I wanna know if this project is still alive and kicking :exclamation:

Hello All!

The Leader of this project has had to take a leave of absence, and I do anticipate his return... but till then I'll try my best to keep The Divine Magazine alive, but I'll need everyone's help to do that especially in the area of Graphic Design (particularly needing some one to design the cover and pages). I have only served as an editor and content critique, in the past issue. so my skills are limited at the moment. So yes Much help is needed...

I'll Be Starting a Blog and New Forum sometime this weekend to provide further details of this project...

Currently I am not certain of who is left from the original team (besides myself) who is still able to work on future issues but if you are still game please PM me... because right now I think I'm going it alone...

And yes April issue was near completion until unforeseen circumstances halted its release... It can still be released but again a Graphic design or Photo shop artist is needed. We have plenty of content and I still have hopes to push this awesome project onward.

Thanks Irrational for your permission to keep this alive...

To All LL'ers Lets getter done!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome work guys!

Well done putting all this together and flying the flag for LL!

And thank you very much for including my contribution  :D

I've been away from Skyrim for a while - but stuff like this makes me want to return immediately.

Archived