Divine: The Lovers Lab Community Magazine

Irrational

What is Divine?

Divine is first and foremost a community magazine made to archive cool and interesting things within the community. We prefer content that is Sensual over sexual, but that doesn't mean that it has to be. The magazine will also give insight to community projects, stories, and other creative aspects for those who enjoy a little spotlight. The publication will be Monthly.

Positions we need:

Project Leads- We manage the projects logistics and other things to keep the project organized. We also look for content. This position will require a bit more effort than the rest and I need a decent amount of dedication.

Graphic Design- Their job is to edit stock photo's and make them up to par so they can be added in the magazine. No skillset is needed, but I highly recommend anyone signing up to know their way around adjustment layers, cropping, pen tool/ vectoring, and photo manipulation.

Composition/ Typeset- One of the most crucial elements in a magazine is the Composition and Typesetting. I'll need someone who is proficient in composition to create effective page layouts. This means you will probably need Indesign or Photoshop.

Editor- Editors write articles on things using their subjective opinions. It's pretty self explanatory, you make interesting articles and proficient in getting your point across.

Proof Reading- Not everyone has good grammar and infallible writing, so we need someone who can correct mistakes. You are the lifeline and blood of the magazine.

Applying for a Magazine Position:

Those interested in being part of the team must fill this form. This allows us to understand the position you are applying for and your capabilities.

What position are you applying for?:

Have you had experience with said position?:

How much time a can you devote to this project?:

Are you willing to work on Editorials for someone else's content?

Are you willing to install mods to review it?

Content:

Content is all user submitted, so if no one contributes,  we will have nothing to post. Below are some ideas of content one might contribute. Remember Contributors can be anyone.

-Mod spotlight: Got a mod you want to share? 

-Fashion editorials: Show people your combination of armor and clothing and how you went about achieving it.

-Inside look on Stories: If you are story poster like me and a few others, you might want to share some creative insight to your stories. Things like commentary on themes and ideas.

-Character Creation tips

-Tutorials

-Promotional images (kinda like ads for your personal character(s))

-Photography (Just sharing cool images)

If you have an idea for something you like to contribute that is not mentioned above, please feel free to let me know. 

Article Proposal Form:

Those interested in submitting content must fill this form. This allows us to make a quick Inquiry and helps us organize what we need to do.

Lover Lab ID:

Your Content Idea:

Will you be requiring assistance from Editors for text?:

Will you be requiring assistance from Editors for images?:

Released Issues:

March 2014

April 2014: Cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

May 2014

Please forward all forms and questions to: Godkinglaw or Spontaneouslaw@Gmail.com

Sure, why not? Would be a great way to get the community involved

I hope it does. I can also see it causing trouble among the few who might be competitive. I'm still in the process of planning how this will work though so it's still a formless cloud of thought.

This is great idea! I'm so tired of the "show you skyrim bla bla" thread atm, but this is something really fresh and unique. I really like the concept "sensual over sexual"

People has the chance to show of their character, but also mods in general.

Sadly, I don't know if I can contribute in anyway, Would like to, but this is not really my area of expertise.

AWESOME... if you like you can use my comics if you want.

thats so awesome. wow great project.

if you need some screenshots... please feel free to check deviantart gallery.

you will find a link to that if you following my signature.

you should publish that on deviantart as well. the releases of course.

AWESOME... if you like you can use my comics if you want.

thats so awesome. wow great project.

if you need some screenshots... please feel free to check deviantart gallery.

you will find a link to that if you following my signature.

you should publish that on deviantart as well. the releases of course.

Shoot me a PM, so we can discuss your ideas a bit more. :)

This is great idea! I'm so tired of the "show you skyrim bla bla" thread atm, but this is something really fresh and unique. I really like the concept "sensual over sexual"

People has the chance to show of their character, but also mods in general.

Sadly, I don't know if I can contribute in anyway, Would like to, but this is not really my area of expertise.

That's why it's a community effort. I understand that not everyone will be expert writers, screen cappers, modders, etc.If writing, or photography is not your thing, we have editors for that. It's all bout the collectiveness of the community that drives this project.

Update: I have now added forms. I recommend those already on board for the project fill out the form and send it my way. It will help a lot with my organization for what needs to be done.

It seems like this might be a full community. But I'd like to do skyrim Character(s) of the month with vanilla characters Featuring my character as the counselor / interviewer. I could also do Custom made followers...

edit: Oops o meant to P.M this

This is a neat idea and looks awesome but im guessing this is only for skyrim?

it be nice if you can pump these out weekly but i think monthly is ideal

thats a lot of work and they aren't getting paid for this. monthly are very optimistic.

All too true... Can't wait to see what the march edition is like

I think 5 bucks is a little cheap! :)   Amazing idea btw and I'll definitely be contributing to this as soon as I figure out a way to. :lol:

You gotta pay for it? 

Cause i as 1 do not have the ways to pay someone just yet... by donations i mean 

No payment, it's just something I added to make it look as if it were real. No charges, this is a completely free magazine.

Archived