Divine: The Lovers Lab Community Magazine

Irrational

Amazing work from everyone on the team and who helped. My anxiety was driving me crazy till today... and how silly that was of me. Dare I said this issue made ever girl look "divine"... hehe.

I don't think my heart can take another go but I simply love this issue and am happy that I got a chance to add to it.

High light of my day and my time with LL. So thanks and goodnight.

Amazing work from everyone on the team and who helped. My anxiety was driving me crazy till today... and how silly that was of me. Dare I said this issue made ever girl look "divine"... hehe.

I don't think my heart can take another go but I simply love this issue and am happy that I got a chance to add to it.

High light of my day and my time with LL. So thanks and goodnight.

Thanks, and you're welcome :P

• 1 month later...

Issue_1.png

Issue_2.jpg

Di_Vi_NE_Swimsuit_Issue_2014.jpg

Happy Birthday Skyrim!

Bethesda...

... Without you I'd be doing something else!

Next issue of Divine Coming soon!

And yes the articles are back, by popular Demand.

Truth is they never left... We're a small but powerful team with lots to do. so the swimsuit issue was a gift from you to you (thought I was gonna say from us to you didn't you?!) We thank everyone who contributed to that issue without you it would have been... well actually it wouldn't have been.

This Issue will hopefully bring even Amazing content for your reading and viewing pleasure. So stay tuned as we bring skyrim to you in a different way...

...and Yes if they ever comeout with the new fallout we'd try to cover that too.

You guys do an amazing job!

Recently I decided to re-learn html and photoshop again, (shameless promotion, I know, but I used to be really good at it) and if there are enough demands, I could build a website for Divine. Time is huge factor thou, but when I feel confident enough to make something serious, I will let you know.

If there are any interest for it ofc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived