Divine: The Lovers Lab Community Magazine

Irrational

• 2 weeks later...

goodnewseveryone.png

I'm not dead. Instead I'm am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel for my external projects meaning I'll have a bit more time to do things in this community. As of now 3/9 Articles are completed and hopefully it will be completed by the 15th of next week. 

I have professional magazine and newspaper outlay/editor/whatever experience. Though my training was with InDesign and Photoshop and I'll be honest I hate Desktop Publishing. With a passion. I worked for a while doing the Lit. department's book thing they put out once a year. I also did some proof reading during that. (You can't do page layouts and not notice the spelling mistakes.)

I also have a hobby of correcting our local newspaper and giving it back them. Pretty sure they hate me for that.

We have all been rather busy atm, but rest assure we are still working on it. a good portion of it is done already so please be patient as we round things up for the first release!

As for the offering of help it would be greatly appreciated. If you havent been in touch with Irrational don't hesitate to send a pm to him or me and we will gladly help u on your way ^--^

Thanks ! I'll print it and read it during my lunch time on monday ^^

I didn't actually make this at print quality (Only Screen Resolution). Sorry, it's a sacrifice I had to make to be able to fit the screenshots to the page

Argh ! You mean I won't be enjoying the good quality of 300 dpi pics but the crappy quality of 75 dpi pics if I print it ? Too bad...   :(

Thank you anyway !  :P

Thanks ! I'll print it and read it during my lunch time on monday ^^

I didn't actually make this at print quality (Only Screen Resolution). Sorry, it's a sacrifice I had to make to be able to fit the screenshots to the page

Argh ! You mean I won't be enjoying the good quality of 300 dpi pics but the crappy quality of 75 dpi pics if I print it ? Too bad...   :(

Thank you anyway !  :P

Yeah, You can still print it though at pixelated resolution. :P

I wish the screen cap res were higher so I can use at least 150dpi, but unfortunately that's not the case.

At long last the day has come and the first issue is finally out. In celebration of the first issue, Gumihoyah provided one of her custom re-textures for the Daughter of War Armor which comes with the download in the Attachment. Enjoy.

Sample Images:

image.png

image.png

nice demo :D

At long last the day has come and the first issue is finally out. In celebration of the first issue, Gumihoyah provided one of her custom re-textures for the Daughter of War Armor which comes with the download in the Attachment. Enjoy.

Sample Images:

image.png

image.png

Awesome job!

There's such a great vibe of community collaboration, which I believe was your original intention - and it really comes across here.

So well done guys - and well done everyone!

And thanks so much for including my contribution! :heart:

Interesting, funny, sexy... I'm really enjoying it ! Good job, guys ! ;)

But I think there is a problem with the page numbers... maybe you should check it. I mean the cover should be number 0 and then it goes to page 1, etc. but it's just because I'm a perfectionist. Btw, the lil heart with the number inside is one nice idea imho !

Keep up the good work !  :D

Archived