Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I have problem . Boobs and butt bounce effect , breast collision work file . But even abdominal have collision and bounce effect too .How to stop abdomen from bounce?

here is video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3rR2VrR1jgTMkV0bTg5THgzems/edit?usp=sharing

sorry for my bad english

Use another XML that disable belly bounce or use body without belly weight.

thank for help .I don't even know belly mean is abdomen ,lol 

Another guy here messed with your BBP.xml in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31236-added-the-fixed-file-if-you-are-having-a-bounce-problem/

...and I have to admit it was great work. It fits my taste to 100%. He kept the nice butt bounce from your .xml preset and dampened the breast bounce somewhat. Only disavantage maybe is that this fix has no belly bounce, so I am still curious for your future "same butt bounce, less breast bounce and belly bounce version"  :-)

I will upload a "less breast bounce .xml" and "no belly bounce .xml"

the brest bounce wotk fine with HDT 10.24 (stable), only the Belly bounce is a bit excessive! ^_^

if you can make a version without only the Belly bounce, or reduce slightly the breast, if you reduce too much..! in a medium-sized breasts, it will move too little..! during SexLab animations ;)

I will do more versions tomorrow :cool:

Great! :)

it would be nice even an optimized version that works well with the latest version 14.28, with this version, on your current  XML file, you get an intense and strange horizontal movement on the breast and butt, which continues to swing to Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.. :(

look at the screens in sequence.. post-204983-0-56849300-1399902112_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28818700-1399902143_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88022100-1399902215_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-18545900-1399902238_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-77810400-1399902259_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-37804300-1399902297_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-35848200-1399902318_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-98330800-1399902335_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-96207200-1399902360_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-92514200-1399902381_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-89642500-1399902401_thumb.jpg

To solve the problem with HDT 14.28:

- Modify the the current XML with JFF

- Contraints for left and right breasts

- Values ​​for the x-axis almost to zero, both for linear and for Angular

The best is probably the linear x-values ​​to zero and Angular to 0.1 up to 0.3.

Also check that the correct motor set at Linear and Angular.

Must be set for all three axes (x, y, and z) must be "hkpSpringDamperConstraintMotor".

You can do it..? ^_^

it would be nice even an optimized version that works well with the latest version 14.28

Every new version of HDT seems to be incompatible with early versions. I have tried several times to adapt 10.24 to 14.28, without success. If I have to adapt my .xml every time a new version comes out I prefer to throw a shot on my head :lol:

Im quite happy with 10.24, it is quite stable and works very well, and remember; you have a lot of .xml versions out there bassed on latest HDT versions, but I doubt those works at all with XP32 Ponytail + HDT Havok Object collisions.

If you dislike breast bounce or belly bounce in my .xml I gave you clear instructions on how to customice it to your tastes, its a matter of changing only a pair of values, every newbie could do it.

Every new version of HDT seems to be incompatible with early versions. I have tried several times to adapt 10.24 to 14.28, without success. If I have to adapt my .xml every time a new version comes out I prefer to throw a shot on my head :lol:

Im quite happy with 10.24, it is quite stable and works very well, and remember; you have a lot of .xml versions out there bassed on latest HDT versions, but I doubt those works at all with XP32 Ponytail + HDT Havok Object collisions.

If you dislike breast bounce or belly bounce in my .xml I gave you clear instructions on how to customice it to your tastes, its a matter of changing only a pair of values, every newbie could do it.

Simple find and replace Daiemonic:

Instructions from Hydro on updating (for some reason almost no one know of this)

Use a text editor, don't try editing this in JFF (the values are not shown up in JFF)

Nice.

I will use this new update in non-collision play.  Too bad that all collision xml are only for 10-25 and don't work well with newer version of HDT.

multiply all xyz value in inertiaAndMassInv by 0.01425

You shouldn't have to do any other changes other than this. And your file should be working absolutely fine afterwards in v14 of HDT

Simple find and replace Daiemonic:

Instructions from Hydro on updating (for some reason almost no one know of this)

Use a text editor, don't try editing this in JFF (the values are not shown up in JFF)

Nice.

I will use this new update in non-collision play.  Too bad that all collision xml are only for 10-25 and don't work well with newer version of HDT.

multiply all xyz value in inertiaAndMassInv by 0.01425

You shouldn't have to do any other changes other than this. And your file should be working absolutely fine afterwards in v14 of HDT

I use xml notepad as well

About inertia value, I will try it, if it works... omg

Edit: Dont work :-/

it would be nice even an optimized version that works well with the latest version 14.28

mine is not meant to be a criticism of your work, just only an little addition ^_^

I appreciate it that you do that, so as to keep it from day one made a link of your HDT files in my signature :blush:

mine is not meant to be a criticism of your work, just only an little addition ^_^

I appreciate it that you do that, so as to keep it from day one made a link of your HDT files in my signature :blush:

I know that, I was thinking in general, not you.

Sorry if I seemed rude :lol:

Today.. :lol: the developer of HDT Physics Extensions says that HDT PE v14.28 seem stable enought, here  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

The v14.28 is the new reference for HDT PE, as it says clp2011, the only reason to continue to use the old HDT v10.24 is PonyTail by xp32 :blush:

I still stretch your excellent file.. in my opinion you could give up the belly bounce, and improve the effectiveness and accuracy of the Belly bulge Collision and Butt collsion, that now are good, but can be improved! and in some animations do not work.

post-204983-0-93239200-1400020754_thumb.jpg

Today.. :lol: the developer of HDT Physics Extensions says that HDT PE v14.28 seem stable enought, here  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

The v14.28 is the new reference for HDT PE, as it says clp2011, the only reason to continue to use the old HDT v10.24 is PonyTail by xp32 :blush:

I still stretch your excellent file.. in my opinion you could give up the belly bounce, and improve the effectiveness and accuracy of the Belly bulge Collision and Butt collsion, that now are good, but can be improved! and in some animations do not work.

attachicon.gif2014-05-13_00001.jpg

Belly Bounce must ma not even give up.

It is a matter of taste, if you like it-ok, who does not like-ok.

Ultimately, it must function as a whole and fit, with or without belly bounce.

A big advantage of JFF is, of course, be able to work with group id.

AKA: Who with whom This eliminates as some unwanted side effects.

Maybe a Note: Old xml for 10-24 and so load with JFF and really edit the whole xml.

Just open and save is not enough.

And thx for the Link, Iuki.

Visual Editor, Hydro is a freak, i love him!

Um, Im in need of some help here, It doesnt work for me (both jiggle and colission)

Install order :

installed SKSE latest version

Installed Realistic ragdoll and force

Installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50

Installed CHSBHC

Installed CBBE

Used bodyslide to create CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP

Intalled HDT 10.24

--( I think I messed up at this part )--

Used google for HDT (result shows the overtly descriptive tuts)

Follows the instructions, Create custom race character to test

Got torpedo "bug" (actually the race use custom mesh)

Freaks out

Tried all troubleshooting I find to fix the "bug" Including updating to HDT 14.28, replacing female skel.nif etc

Found this thread

Installed HDT 10.24 again (only overwrite)

Downloaded HDT all in one v3, Install.

Created normal race to test, used player.additem xx00A0A0, equipped no colission or jiggle when running

So, uh, what should I do to fix this?, does the boob gravity in bodyslide (40%) effects HDT? or maybe I should reinstall the skeleton? do I need to redo the FNIS generateforuser thing after the skeleton installed?

Thank you in advance for the help and answers

Um, Im in need of some help here, It doesnt work for me (both jiggle and colission)

Install order :

installed SKSE latest version

Installed Realistic ragdoll and force

Installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50

Installed CHSBHC

Installed CBBE

Used bodyslide to create CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP

Intalled HDT 10.24

--( I think I messed up at this part )--

Used google for HDT (result shows the overtly descriptive tuts)

Follows the instructions, Create custom race character to test

Got torpedo "bug" (actually the race use custom mesh)

Freaks out

Tried all troubleshooting I find to fix the "bug" Including updating to HDT 14.28, replacing female skel.nif etc

Found this thread

Installed HDT 10.24 again (only overwrite)

Downloaded HDT all in one v3, Install.

Created normal race to test, used player.additem xx00A0A0, equipped no colission or jiggle when running

So, uh, what should I do to fix this?, does the boob gravity in bodyslide (40%) effects HDT? or maybe I should reinstall the skeleton? do I need to redo the FNIS generateforuser thing after the skeleton installed?

Thank you in advance for the help and answers

I would:

Install XMPS Extended again.

It may be CHSBHC the skeleton has overwritten.

In the skeleton installation select the HDT version.

After installation of the skeleton MUST FNIS are executed.

If you NOT use XP32 Pony Tail, you should change the final version 14-28 of HDT and a new XML.

HDT All in One is out of date. And this copy here ( copy without permission) as well.

I would:

Install XMPS Extended again.

It may be CHSBHC the skeleton has overwritten.

In the skeleton installation select the HDT version.

After installation of the skeleton MUST FNIS are executed.

If you NOT use XP32 Pony Tail, you should change the final version 14-28 of HDT and a new XML.

HDT All in One is out of date. And this copy here ( copy without permission) as well.

And let me know what your "HDT All in One" file is?

a .zip  with havok object and HDT extensions wich are public and a .xml modified by you, just the same I have done?

This file is outdated, yes, but works very well, at least for me, and have everything I need at the momment:

The hair styles I like the most, very good collision hand/breast and very good physics.

It seems giving you credits about your .zip is no enough, you want I ask for permision for a .zip containing files belonging to other autors... no words. :lol:

hi dudes, new here...or lurking for some time...^^ (don't mind the name i somehow thought it was funny at the time)

first of all i have to thank every kinky one of you individuals who create these mods, seriously...thanks for your efforts, its really cool^^

so, i really like hydrogens hdt physics mod...i really like the possibillities of jigglyness it brings, too.

and the belly bulge thingy is somewhat of a fetish of mine, so I seriously dig that also! :)

but i had problems with version 10, so i tried to fiddle around a bit to adapt your .xml for 14, because those together went ballistic xD

ideally i tried to merge it a little with the one of clp2011, as i like that one the most for the breasts!

so i installed your stuff as instructed and overwrote the .dll with v. 14...

i then transcribed some values from clp2011s hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml into your one with JFF, basically nearly everything from constraints and rigid bodies that was present in that one.

well...it worked for me, no weird swinging breasts anymore. not absolutely perfect, but hey...i thought it was ok for a first try and maybe you were interested...? sometime i'll do some tweaking if none of you will but im kinda busy and noobish^^

also...i take NO CREDIT for anything, i just like to try around^^

i'll attach the file for you...if thats not ok with anybody...I'm sorry, i mean no disrespect of property! :(

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

oh and ps: for people who play argonian or khajiit, these are edited male hands for collision with them, too^^... (they both use the argonian files for some reason, don't worry^^)

malehandsargonian_0.nif

malehandsargonian_1.nif

hi dudes, new here...or lurking for some time...^^ (don't mind the name i somehow thought it was funny at the time)

first of all i have to thank every kinky one of you individuals who create these mods, seriously...thanks for your efforts, its really cool^^

so, i really like hydrogens hdt physics mod...i really like the possibillities of jigglyness it brings, too.

and the belly bulge thingy is somewhat of a fetish of mine, so I seriously dig that also! :)

but i had problems with version 10, so i tried to fiddle around a bit to adapt your .xml for 14, because those together went ballistic xD

ideally i tried to merge it a little with the one of clp2011, as i like that one the most for the breasts!

so i installed your stuff as instructed and overwrote the .dll with v. 14...

i then transcribed some values from clp2011s hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml into your one with JFF, basically nearly everything from constraints and rigid bodies that was present in that one.

well...it worked for me, no weird swinging breasts anymore. not absolutely perfect, but hey...i thought it was ok for a first try and maybe you were interested...? sometime i'll do some tweaking if none of you will but im kinda busy and noobish^^

also...i take NO CREDIT for anything, i just like to try around^^

i'll attach the file for you...if thats not ok with anybody...I'm sorry, i mean no disrespect of property! :(

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

oh and ps: for people who play argonian or khajiit, these are edited male hands for collision with them, too^^... (they both use the argonian files for some reason, don't worry^^)

attachicon.gifmalehandsargonian_0.nif

attachicon.gifmalehandsargonian_1.nif

You are wellcome, I will give it a try :shy: