LatencyRemix Posted September 7 Posted September 7 @s709 I noticed, well my claude noticed, theres a prety hefty bug. Same code is in V5 and V6, and its caused millions of backlog that doesnt get cleared out. MMEExtensions_bug_report.txt 1
s709 Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 On 8/31/2026 at 4:42 AM, memati? said: Thanks for bringing new life to such an old mod. I have a small favor to ask. I always wished there was an 'immersive' way to reduce milk maid levels on the player/npcs or completely get rid of the milk maid faction via a repeatable quest or ingame item and not just use the debug function in MME. Maybe you could implement such a thing into your mod? Of course it is up to you. Just an idea. Added just now in version 0.6.1. Talk to a court wizard with "Hey there". 10 hours ago, RanmaZ said: is the update save safe? Mandatory, 0,6,1 fixes a bug uncaught from earlier versions, 9 hours ago, LatencyRemix said: @s709 I noticed, well my claude noticed, theres a prety hefty bug. Same code is in V5 and V6, and its caused millions of backlog that doesnt get cleared out. MMEExtensions_bug_report.txt 6.05 kB · 1 download Verified and fixed. I did a quick test in a new game, the backlog problems seems gone. New bloat will not happen. Thanks for catching this. 1
memati? Posted September 8 Posted September 8 14 hours ago, s709 said: Added just now in version 0.6.1. Talk to a court wizard with "Hey there". Oh wow, thanks for that! Gonna try it out right now
dragongodmod117 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Damn, I love it when great mods keep getting updates!
RanmaZ Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hey got a issue, the "hey there" command has nothing in it when talking to followers id like to turn into milk maids not sure why is it cause i'm not using the AI add on?
Kanerah Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Suggestion? Option for Milk maids to approach player, or npcs, when they are full, begging to be milked?
s709 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 7:03 PM, RanmaZ said: Hey got a issue, the "hey there" command has nothing in it when talking to followers id like to turn into milk maids not sure why is it cause i'm not using the AI add on? Edit: I checked after uninstalling Skyrim.net, This might be an unintended problem, Will investigate further, as now I can reproduce this bug somewhat. Edit2: some people say dialog work in a new game. You need lactacid from "hey there" alchemists or be a milk maid with enough milk to do it normally. Edit3: Turns out it was Dragonborn Voice Over with its .esp disable causing the issue, which is required for Skyrim.net voice over feature, not my mod On 9/8/2026 at 9:42 PM, dragongodmod117 said: Is v0.6.3 not uploaded? I effed up. Fixed. It just fixes a CTD that someone was having. On 9/8/2026 at 9:45 PM, Kanerah said: Suggestion? Option for Milk maids to approach player, or npcs, when they are full, begging to be milked? YES! Noted. It will have to be AI though, but Elsie Lavache and The Milk Maid has a non ai version of this, Edited September 11 by s709
RanmaZ Posted September 10 Posted September 10 But yeah it would probably be a good idea to test the mod more without the AI stuff to see what breaks cause of the lack of AI
s709 Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 (edited) 14 hours ago, RanmaZ said: But yeah it would probably be a good idea to test the mod more without the AI stuff to see what breaks cause of the lack of AI It was actually Dragonborn Voice Over that was messing with my dialog. I disabled Skyrim.net and it seems to be working on a fresh save, without AI features. Edit. Skyrim.net needs DBVO for its voice over feature, but requires it installed with the esp disabled. That was causing "Hey There" issue for me to not work. Edited September 11 by s709
RanmaZ Posted September 11 Posted September 11 3 hours ago, s709 said: It was actually Dragonborn Voice Over that was messing with my dialog. I disabled Skyrim.net and it seems to be working on a fresh save, without AI features. Edit. Skyrim.net needs DBVO for its voice over feature, but requires it installed with the esp disabled. That was causing "Hey There" issue for me to not work. Can it be fixed without having to install DBVO?
s709 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 On 9/11/2026 at 12:42 AM, RanmaZ said: Can it be fixed without having to install DBVO? I went back and tested this pretty thoroughly on the latest version. On a fresh save, I’m able to create a Milk Maid through Hey There correctly, including with both Skyrim.Net and DBVO removed. My earlier suspicion about Skyrim.Net turned out to be a false positive. The issue I saw at the time was actually caused by DBVO and was unrelated. A few things I’d recommend checking: Try it on a new game/new save. Make sure MME Extensions and its requirements are in the correct load order. Make sure you have Lactacid in your inventory before trying to make someone a Milk Maid. You can obtain Lactacid by using Hey There on an alchemist. MME Extensions has always been intended to support players who do not use the Skyrim.Net AI features, so Skyrim.Net should not be required for this functionality. At this point I haven’t been able to reproduce the bug on my setup. If you can find a specific set of steps, load order condition, or other situation that consistently causes it, send it to me and I’ll gladly investigate and fix it.
abrokenwolf Posted September 25 Posted September 25 I may just be daft, but running the most current Address Library for SKSE Plugins I am getting an error related to the dll for this mod, in the past my understanding was this is an incompatible version issue with the address library, is this something I need to wait for you to patch or is it something I will have to resolve on my end? 1
jbezorg Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Erotic Armor Modifications: Any way to add slot 56? I could see this in a devious chastity bra. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/9495
OrcishOatmeal Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) Hey there, its cool to see some new work being done on MME, I havent used it in years as I moved to SGO... While you are doing patches, could you please replace the bodyscaling and switch to native CBBE SE support? It never worked when I used it, and there was little to no support to get it working (It was like the authors straight up refused to update the scaling when it was ported from LE) Edited September 28 by OrcishOatmeal
abrokenwolf Posted September 29 Posted September 29 14 hours ago, OrcishOatmeal said: Hey there, its cool to see some new work being done on MME, I havent used it in years as I moved to SGO... While you are doing patches, could you please replace the bodyscaling and switch to native CBBE SE support? It never worked when I used it, and there was little to no support to get it working (It was like the authors straight up refused to update the scaling when it was ported from LE) this post has a mod to add an MCM that lets you use bodyscaling via SLIF, if you have not seen it
someperson1423 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Just found this mod, been using MME and BAC for a good bit so excited to see some more milking content! Quick question on the cursed chests, do they just turn women into maids or do they increase lactacid on current maids also? I find that turning into a maid isn't hard, but there aren't a lot of ways to force lactacid onto the player immersivity besides something like SL Survival/Forced MilkMaid that have a chance of feeding it after a scene. Some simple cursed chests that have a chance to +lactacid would be great. Installing now so I guess I'll find out soon enough but just thought I'd ask and suggest if it isn't so. If you are still thinking of adding more content in the future, more random/forced lactacid or cursed armor equipping would be sweet. Thanks for the work and for sharing!
s709 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 (edited) On 9/25/2026 at 12:06 AM, abrokenwolf said: I may just be daft, but running the most current Address Library for SKSE Plugins I am getting an error related to the dll for this mod, in the past my understanding was this is an incompatible version issue with the address library, is this something I need to wait for you to patch or is it something I will have to resolve on my end? I am using the latest version too, but I am on the old Skyrim version. THEOROTICALLY, I updated the .dll to the newest Skyrim via Alandste new code, but I have not updated to the latest Skyrim MYSELF yet. Maybe this weekend. But it is working on mine for now: Edited October 1 by s709
s709 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 (edited) On 9/28/2026 at 9:06 AM, OrcishOatmeal said: Hey there, its cool to see some new work being done on MME, I havent used it in years as I moved to SGO... While you are doing patches, could you please replace the bodyscaling and switch to native CBBE SE support? It never worked when I used it, and there was little to no support to get it working (It was like the authors straight up refused to update the scaling when it was ported from LE) I used Sex Lab Inflation Framework and the CBBE Tullius setting, which does that: Boobs will inflate correctly with this. Edited October 1 by s709
s709 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 On 9/27/2026 at 10:27 PM, jbezorg said: Erotic Armor Modifications: Any way to add slot 56? I could see this in a devious chastity bra. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/9495 After checking the original MME, its hard coded to slot 32. I could, but I also have to account someone wearing multiple milking armor types, which is not suppose to happen. What if you are wearing a milking armor already on slot 32 and want to mod your slot 56? How does wearing 2 different milking armor types work? Should I stop it or allow it? Would it break the ancient MME code? Its too complex for my weekday brain right now haha and very niche. 1
s709 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 On 9/1/2026 at 1:14 PM, ShrödingersCat said: You may have not heard of it since it was renamed to omania lol i swear it was called eggmania before I just added VERY basic compatibility. What the original MME did for Egg Factory, I did for Omania. Getting eggnant turns you into a Milk Maid.
s709 Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 On 9/29/2026 at 1:04 PM, someperson1423 said: Just found this mod, been using MME and BAC for a good bit so excited to see some more milking content! Quick question on the cursed chests, do they just turn women into maids or do they increase lactacid on current maids also? I find that turning into a maid isn't hard, but there aren't a lot of ways to force lactacid onto the player immersivity besides something like SL Survival/Forced MilkMaid that have a chance of feeding it after a scene. Some simple cursed chests that have a chance to +lactacid would be great. Installing now so I guess I'll find out soon enough but just thought I'd ask and suggest if it isn't so. If you are still thinking of adding more content in the future, more random/forced lactacid or cursed armor equipping would be sweet. Thanks for the work and for sharing! New 1.1 updates makes you drink milk while opening treasure chest. Even stronger than lactacid, it straight up jacks your arousal and milk level, causing instant breast expansion, 1
someperson1423 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 (edited) 1 hour ago, s709 said: New 1.1 updates makes you drink milk while opening treasure chest. Even stronger than lactacid, it straight up jacks your arousal and milk level, causing instant breast expansion, Awesome! If I may make another suggestion for you to consider: Unless I'm not understanding it properly, the armor stripping seems pretty simplified. Percentage based means when you just become a maid you will be unable to wear any armor or clothes if you are full even if you are a level 0 maid with tiny capacity. Also, there seems to be no way to separate enabling armor from clothes (unless it has changed in 1.1, I'm downloading it now). Armor stripping makes sense, but I'd like to put on a robe or whatever while I run to get milked or my armor modified. Milk Addict has a pretty decent system where it checks for strip at a set milk amount (although it is only 10 max for some reason) but if you are above that amount then it will check the % of total capacity as well. I like this because at low levels you can be full (with a measly 4 or 6 milk) and still be clothed while also considering at high levels you can still be clothed if you stay diligent and keep below a capacity percentage. Ideally it would be some relation to your level *and* capacity, since most people will have some bust increase from their maid level morphs as well as their milk morphs but I think the flat milk check combined with the percentage check is very workable. Pie in the sky for me would be a system where you can go to a blacksmith to size your armor to your current size, and then it is wearable in a +- range of that size. That way you can't just pick up some random armor and throw it on without getting it adjusted and also if you grow/shrink too much you need to get it fixed. Tracking size off the morph would be amazing, but I imagine very finnicky with all the different morph setups players can use. Anyway, I'm just rambling now. Thanks for the update and looking forward to see what you do next! Edited October 1 by someperson1423
jbezorg Posted October 1 Posted October 1 21 hours ago, s709 said: After checking the original MME, its hard coded to slot 32. I could, but I also have to account someone wearing multiple milking armor types, which is not suppose to happen. What if you are wearing a milking armor already on slot 32 and want to mod your slot 56? How does wearing 2 different milking armor types work? Should I stop it or allow it? Would it break the ancient MME code? Its too complex for my weekday brain right now haha and very niche. I can empathize with that.
s709 Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 (edited) 21 hours ago, someperson1423 said: Awesome! If I may make another suggestion for you to consider: Unless I'm not understanding it properly, the armor stripping seems pretty simplified. Percentage based means when you just become a maid you will be unable to wear any armor or clothes if you are full even if you are a level 0 maid with tiny capacity. Also, there seems to be no way to separate enabling armor from clothes (unless it has changed in 1.1, I'm downloading it now). Armor stripping makes sense, but I'd like to put on a robe or whatever while I run to get milked or my armor modified. Milk Addict has a pretty decent system where it checks for strip at a set milk amount (although it is only 10 max for some reason) but if you are above that amount then it will check the % of total capacity as well. I like this because at low levels you can be full (with a measly 4 or 6 milk) and still be clothed while also considering at high levels you can still be clothed if you stay diligent and keep below a capacity percentage. Ideally it would be some relation to your level *and* capacity, since most people will have some bust increase from their maid level morphs as well as their milk morphs but I think the flat milk check combined with the percentage check is very workable. Pie in the sky for me would be a system where you can go to a blacksmith to size your armor to your current size, and then it is wearable in a +- range of that size. That way you can't just pick up some random armor and throw it on without getting it adjusted and also if you grow/shrink too much you need to get it fixed. Tracking size off the morph would be amazing, but I imagine very finnicky with all the different morph setups players can use. Anyway, I'm just rambling now. Thanks for the update and looking forward to see what you do next! The strip code is easy to implemented, though niche. Granted after I add some devious milking armor in treasure chests and fix Elsie Lavache. The armor code size code... yeah... I can't picture how to code that. A bit complex for me monkey brain. It might be easy to have to visit the blacksmith every time to you get a milk maid level to have your armor "adjusted". That would be easy to implement. Edited October 2 by s709 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now