Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 5:44 PM, s709 said:

The strip code is easy to implemented, though niche. Granted after I add some devious milking armor in treasure chests and fix Elsie Lavache.
The armor code size code... yeah... I can't picture how to code that. A bit complex for me monkey brain. It might be easy to have to visit the blacksmith every time to you get a milk maid level to have your armor "adjusted". That would be easy to implement.

 

Fix elsie lavache? If you mean NPCs not having voiced greeting dialogue when you click on them, it has soemthing to do with an incomplete HELLO condition. You can use x edit to delete the entry and all the npcs should become normal again. (I made a a solution video in the topic)

 

 

Posted (edited)
On 9/25/2026 at 12:06 AM, abrokenwolf said:

I may just be daft, but running the most current Address Library for SKSE Plugins I am getting an error related to the dll for this mod, in the past my understanding was this is an incompatible version issue with the address library, is this something I need to wait for you to patch or is it something I will have to resolve on my end?

 image.png.ea4acea47fab87029d66d598e994776e.png

 

I installed the latest Skyrim on steam, used the latest Address Library on nexus, and updated all prerequisite mods this morning. Most things work on the newest Skyrim.
The 2 issue was devious devices NG needed a new patch buried in its post thread and Ostim standalone does not work in the latest Skyrim.

However, good news is that MME extension is properly working with the latest address library!

Random guess: Version 1.0+ MME extension should fix that problem, as its updated for the newest Skyrim and address library.

Edited by s709
Posted (edited)

Hey great mod so far! Question, could you implement a feature, that the weight of the PC is raised by a configurable amount based on the MilkMaid Level? like  for example:

1:1 -> (N)PCweight 0|100 = MilkMaid Level 0|100... or

10:1 -> (N)PCweight 0|100 = MilkMaid Level 0|10...

that would go perfectly together with your weight gain option. that was another mod 😉 nvm

I have a bodyslide/obody Preset which I scale manually with the console atm - but would be amazing if this could be handled automatically.

Edited by bigbasi
Posted (edited)

Do the esp/esl for the tentacle and mech suit armour need to be active or does it just require the meshes and textures?  And do you need the dd version or the normal one for the mechsuit?

Edited by Varithina
Posted
1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Do the esp/esl for the tentacle and mech suit armour need to be active or does it just require the meshes and textures?  And do you need the dd version or the normal one for the mechsuit?

 Currently they use the actual armor, esp/esl needs to be active and visible. The devious version doesnt work for me and is not supported. I need to clarify on my readme.

 

Posted
2 hours ago, s709 said:

 Currently they use the actual armor, esp/esl needs to be active and visible. The devious version doesnt work for me and is not supported. I need to clarify on my readme.

 

 

No worries, although it is always worth while stating if esp/esl need to be active or not for things like that as for some people it may well be a nope as I don't have the spare slots in the load order although in this case both are esl so not a major problem.

Posted (edited)

I had a quick question about the tentacle armor modification. When it triggers and the milking effect starts it strips the armor but no animation starts. Is this as intended? Just curious because if it strips then I'd expect an animation or if it is milking while you are wearing it then I understand still running around but it is sort of a weird spot in the middle.

 

Just a thought but if it is going to unequip your modified armor then it would be kinda cool if it equipped the C5Kev tentacle armor while the milking occurs and then switches back to the regular armor.

Edited by someperson1423
Posted
31 minutes ago, someperson1423 said:

I had a quick question about the tentacle armor modification. When it triggers and the milking effect starts it strips the armor but no animation starts. Is this as intended? Just curious because if it strips then I'd expect an animation or if it is milking while you are wearing it then I understand still running around but it is sort of a weird spot in the middle.

 

Tried to see if I could reproduce this, but couldn't, Milking isn't suppose to strip you. If you have papyrus logging, chatgpt might tell you what is is from the logs. If you find a smoking gun, let me know so I can fix it.

armor modifications.jpg

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 10:39 PM, venomr said:

 

Fix elsie lavache? If you mean NPCs not having voiced greeting dialogue when you click on them, it has soemthing to do with an incomplete HELLO condition. You can use x edit to delete the entry and all the npcs should become normal again. (I made a a solution video in the topic)

 

 

 

Thanks ill check it out before looking to add milk drink effects to Elsie. Btw, I added more options to the armor stripping MCM. New defaults make heavy armor strip first at 70% fullness, light armor at 85%, and cloth at 100%, You can disable each like cloth is immune to stripping. Dont think most players know MME inside out like us for more technical options.

 

12 hours ago, bigbasi said:

Hey great mod so far! Question, could you implement a feature, that the weight of the PC is raised by a configurable amount based on the MilkMaid Level? like  for example:

1:1 -> (N)PCweight 0|100 = MilkMaid Level 0|100... or

10:1 -> (N)PCweight 0|100 = MilkMaid Level 0|10...

that would go perfectly together with your weight gain option. that was another mod 😉 nvm

I have a bodyslide/obody Preset which I scale manually with the console atm - but would be amazing if this could be handled automatically.

 

Easy and short to implement. Maybe next week.

armor stripping.jpg

Posted
2 hours ago, Varithina said:

 

No worries, although it is always worth while stating if esp/esl need to be active or not for things like that as for some people it may well be a nope as I don't have the spare slots in the load order although in this case both are esl so not a major problem.

Got it. Enjoy your trapped chests!

tentacle armor trap.jpg

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 10:27 PM, jbezorg said:

Erotic Armor Modifications:


Any way to add slot 56? I could see this in a devious chastity bra.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/9495

 

Perhaps a "naked" cloth armor that lets you have buff and enchants, but look "nude" might be a work around. I'm guessing you don't want to cover it?
Turns out ALOT of cables are hooked into slot 32, making this difficult to code this far development.
Hope you can find a nice matching piece of armor! 

Posted
19 hours ago, bigbasi said:

Hey great mod so far! Question, could you implement a feature, that the weight of the PC is raised by a configurable amount based on the MilkMaid Level? like  for example:

1:1 -> (N)PCweight 0|100 = MilkMaid Level 0|100... or

10:1 -> (N)PCweight 0|100 = MilkMaid Level 0|10...

that would go perfectly together with your weight gain option. that was another mod 😉 nvm

I have a bodyslide/obody Preset which I scale manually with the console atm - but would be amazing if this could be handled automatically.

 

Added. v1.2.2

wait scale.jpg

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, s709 said:

Added. v1.2.2

 

Cool! Much appreciated! As I read it now, I guess it works like -> MaidLevelUp: weight gets increased by one, so MaidLevel 2 = Weight 2. if I change it to +5 on level 3 it then would be, weight 7, right? or does it change to 15 then?

Edited by bigbasi
Posted
5 hours ago, bigbasi said:

Cool! Much appreciated! As I read it now, I guess it works like -> MaidLevelUp: weight gets increased by one, so MaidLevel 2 = Weight 2. if I change it to +5 on level 3 it then would be, weight 7, right? or does it change to 15 then?

 

15 is what is intended. Your base weight + ( your milk maid level x weight per maid level setting ) = new weight. At least it should and update on a milk maid level up. Pointing Chatgpt at my github link for a double check seems to agree, hopefully.

weight formula.png

Posted

Love the idea of adding more features to MME but sadly the same issue exists for compatibility with Sexlab P+ that the base MME has.

 

In the MME SE thread I did post a rough fix (certified works for me style fix) where i edited 2 scripts to make the "Hey There" dialogue menu detect the sexlab P+ aniamtions i converted. The original was designed to check for specific animations included in sexlab that do not exist in Sexlab P+(as P+ does not have default animations) or in any other animation pack (even the SE 3jiou pack doesn't include the breastfeeding animations). I had to extract these animations and convert them to SLSB format myself.

 

I did try searching through your scripts to see which one is potentially interfering but couldn't seem to find which one it was. Your scripts are definitely not directly overwriting the MME ones i have edited so it must be one that is editing the "Hey There" dialogue menu.

 

If perhaps you are using a similar animation check that MME has. simply removing that check or making it less specific could allow P+ to be recognized without needing a separate patch.

 

Regardless, looking forward to future updates from this mod.

Posted

out of curiosity, I have noticed that I get the expanded Hey There dialogue for this mod, but the basic MME hey there dialogue is missing for me for all the economy functions (I have no way to sell milk to an in keeper or farmer, I only get the 'nevermind' and the options this mod added. Anyone have somewhere to point me at for a fix there?

 

Posted
11 hours ago, thorax339 said:

Love the idea of adding more features to MME but sadly the same issue exists for compatibility with Sexlab P+ that the base MME has.

 

In the MME SE thread I did post a rough fix (certified works for me style fix) where i edited 2 scripts to make the "Hey There" dialogue menu detect the sexlab P+ aniamtions i converted. The original was designed to check for specific animations included in sexlab that do not exist in Sexlab P+(as P+ does not have default animations) or in any other animation pack (even the SE 3jiou pack doesn't include the breastfeeding animations). I had to extract these animations and convert them to SLSB format myself.

 

I did try searching through your scripts to see which one is potentially interfering but couldn't seem to find which one it was. Your scripts are definitely not directly overwriting the MME ones i have edited so it must be one that is editing the "Hey There" dialogue menu.

 

If perhaps you are using a similar animation check that MME has. simply removing that check or making it less specific could allow P+ to be recognized without needing a separate patch.

 

Regardless, looking forward to future updates from this mod.

 

This is worthy to look into next weekend. Long commute 9 to 5 sucks :(

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, abrokenwolf said:

out of curiosity, I have noticed that I get the expanded Hey There dialogue for this mod, but the basic MME hey there dialogue is missing for me for all the economy functions (I have no way to sell milk to an in keeper or farmer, I only get the 'nevermind' and the options this mod added. Anyone have somewhere to point me at for a fix there?

 

Double checked on my tiny load order for developing this mod. Its working fine for me.

Wild guess its a load order or sort problem.
Wild guess it may not be the right milk type.
Wild guess you may need to scroll down.
Good luck!

 

 

 

milk sell works.jpg

Edited by s709
Posted

Having a weird issue that might be this mod, might be normal MME not really sure. When I create a new save everything works fine for a while but after a few save/loads over the course of a few real life days it eventually gets to the point where when I tried to use a mobile milker instead of playing an animation it just A poses me for the duration and makes the sounds like it's running. Only effecting mobile milker not the actual devices in towns. It's done this on 3 separate saves at this point. In the past (like a year ago) when I just had MME installed I never would see this issue but that was a completely separate install so it's not for sure this mod I'm having the issue with.

Overall thanks for a modernization of an interesting mod that hasn't seen updates in a while. 

Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2026 at 5:12 PM, turtleFriend said:

Having a weird issue that might be this mod, might be normal MME not really sure. When I create a new save everything works fine for a while but after a few save/loads over the course of a few real life days it eventually gets to the point where when I tried to use a mobile milker instead of playing an animation it just A poses me for the duration and makes the sounds like it's running. Only effecting mobile milker not the actual devices in towns. It's done this on 3 separate saves at this point. In the past (like a year ago) when I just had MME installed I never would see this issue but that was a completely separate install so it's not for sure this mod I'm having the issue with.

Overall thanks for a modernization of an interesting mod that hasn't seen updates in a while. 

If you find a smoking gun, I can fix it.
I do have in the last tab of the MCM troubleshooting, their is a toggle for "master papyrus logging".
My mod writes alot of foot prints for easy bug fixes.

If you research how to get a papyrus log of when its glitching, I don't mind taking a look at it on the weekends.
You can send that log to chatgpt and it might figure out something too.

Screenshot 2026-10-08 214201.png

Edited by s709
Posted
22 hours ago, s709 said:

If you find a smoking gun, I can fix it.
I do have in the last tab of the MCM troubleshooting, their is a toggle for "master papyrus logging".
My mod writes alot of foot prints for easy bug fixes.

If you research how to get a papyrus log of when its glitching, I don't mind taking a look at it on the weekends.
You can send that log to chatgpt and it might figure out something too.

Screenshot 2026-10-08 214201.png

If I manage to get it to break again I will. But it also sort of randomly started working again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...