Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, s709 said:

 

I think I found what may have caused the random milk changes. Fixed the calculations and tested it myself before uploading 4.2.

Heavy armor is stripped at 4, light armor is stripped at 8, while cloth is removed at 12, just like the original MME.

Fixed a rapid milk chugging bug.

Fixed MCM debug so it correctly tracks milk and arousal gain, so I could verify the bug.

 

Milk maid's clothes seems to correctly pop off and play the correct aroused animation after drinking 3 milk after my personal test.

armor remove.jpg

milk after.jpg

milk before debug.jpg

milk before.jpg

milk drink gain settings.jpg

 

I don't know why but I'm not getting the clothes to pop off at all. I checked the debug box for armor removal, but nothing ever came up.

(I do really like this mod, I hope I'm not sounding annoying)

 

EDIT. Wait, you said MME settings are 4, 8, and 12 (I assume milk units). Does that mean the Disable Armor Stripping in MME needs to be off? If so, I wish I could change the 4, 8, 12 to be something higher since I usually play with an upwards of 500 capacity when maxed.

 

EDIT2. Ok so I'm getting the debug notifications now after turning off Disable Armor Stripping. But now the debug says I am equipped with Basic Living Armor, which I can assure you, I am not. I also checked and erased all the lists in the MME Armor Management tab, but I still get no stripping.

Edited by dragongodmod117
Posted
1 hour ago, dragongodmod117 said:

 

I don't know why but I'm not getting the clothes to pop off at all. I checked the debug box for armor removal, but nothing ever came up.

(I do really like this mod, I hope I'm not sounding annoying)

 

EDIT. Wait, you said MME settings are 4, 8, and 12 (I assume milk units). Does that mean the Disable Armor Stripping in MME needs to be off? If so, I wish I could change the 4, 8, 12 to be something higher since I usually play with an upwards of 500 capacity when maxed.

 

EDIT2. Ok so I'm getting the debug notifications now after turning off Disable Armor Stripping. But now the debug says I am equipped with Basic Living Armor, which I can assure you, I am not. I also checked and erased all the lists in the MME Armor Management tab, but I still get no stripping.

 

I agree. Those original fix values are out dated.

 

Added a new MCM to control when you want your clothes to fly off base on MILK level.

 

Does not work on milking, parasite, or living armor.

 

In future, we might over percentage base milking stripping... armor flies off only at 100% full...

parasite armor.jpg

armor stripping.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, s709 said:

 

I agree. Those original fix values are out dated.

 

Added a new MCM to control when you want your clothes to fly off base on MILK level.

 

Does not work on milking, parasite, or living armor.

 

In future, we might over percentage base milking stripping... armor flies off only at 100% full...

parasite armor.jpg

armor stripping.jpg

 

I LOVE the fact you're constantly updating this. Nearly perfect. There might be a problem on my end though. I'm still getting the:

"Drink Decision: BLOCKED | Protection: BasicLivingArmor | Index: 0"

 

But if I check my MME MCM under Armor Management, and BasicLivingArmor, it shows empty/blank. And I don't think there is a file that gets updated anywhere (I tried looking)... If you have any idea, cool. If not, its fine, I'll have to figure something out.

 

EDIT. I tested 20 different outfits all from different .esp files and I still get the above debug message...

Edited by dragongodmod117
Posted
2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

 

I LOVE the fact you're constantly updating this. Nearly perfect. There might be a problem on my end though. I'm still getting the:

"Drink Decision: BLOCKED | Protection: BasicLivingArmor | Index: 0"

 

But if I check my MME MCM under Armor Management, and BasicLivingArmor, it shows empty/blank. And I don't think there is a file that gets updated anywhere (I tried looking)... If you have any idea, cool. If not, its fine, I'll have to figure something out.

 

EDIT. I tested 20 different outfits all from different .esp files and I still get the above debug message...

 

That bug did exist in a previous version. I just swapped to percentage based milk levels for a recent version, hopefully its gone. Maybe something got left over? I just tested in a new game.

 

(New) If your armor does pop off, say, at 100% milk level, your character will moan, and it triggers Skyrim.net to talk about your clothes flying off.

 

Everything adjustable in MCM in case it gets too horny.

 

armor stripping.jpg

unequip reaction.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, s709 said:

 

That bug did exist in a previous version. I just swapped to percentage based milk levels for a recent version, hopefully its gone. Maybe something got left over? I just tested in a new game.

 

(New) If your armor does pop off, say, at 100% milk level, your character will moan, and it triggers Skyrim.net to talk about your clothes flying off.

 

Everything adjustable in MCM in case it gets too horny.

 

armor stripping.jpg

unequip reaction.jpg

 

I hate how this seems to just be a me problem, as its still happening... Is it just a me problem? Like, is there supposed to be a file somewhere that tells me the BasicLivingArmor slot32 gear from MME?

Edited by dragongodmod117
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

 

I hate how this seems to just be a me problem, as its still happening... Is it just a me problem? Like, is there supposed to be a file somewhere that tells me the BasicLivingArmor slot32 gear from MME?

 I have reproduced the bug in the latest version. I am getting a weird bug using MME original parasite armor checks and accessing their data. This will take time.

 

edit: I have found the bug and squashed it. I verified it myself with several armor types. Their will be a lot of moaning should you keeping trying to equip armor that can't fit your breasts.

 

armor classification bug fix.jpg

Edited by s709
Posted
8 hours ago, s709 said:

 I have reproduced the bug in the latest version. I am getting a weird bug using MME original parasite armor checks and accessing their data. This will take time.

 

edit: I have found the bug and squashed it. I verified it myself with several armor types. Their will be a lot of moaning should you keeping trying to equip armor that can't fit your breasts.

 

armor classification bug fix.jpg

 

YAY!!! IT WORKS!!! Top 10 mods for me.

Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2026 at 6:38 AM, ShadowClaw20017 said:

Can you add something like the Milk Addict mod? Where it auto-equips Milk after a breast feeding animation. It's interesting when paired with survival mode hunger.

 

On my bucket list for next week update, along a with small "thoughts" system, where you occasionally get a lewd message about what a nearby milk maid is thinking about (default cd is 2x a Skyrim day). 

 

Edit: Added, regular MME milk is equipped, as long as your survival mod recognizes it as drink.

Edited by s709
Posted (edited)

I got disappointed with this mod, sorry to say that. the milking stations are not working. can't collect milk. only drink it from the titie so no selling the milk...

te rest i got working but going to disable the mod. It is not satisfying me.  Your Other Mods I will not speak ill off!

 

I did mistake your mod with an other mod writer Lauffey, his mods don't require Sexlab and so I made the assumption that I didn't need it or only a fake plugin. SO basicly I did not install all required mods for this mod!

 

Edited by Dondersteen
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dondersteen said:

I got disappointed with this mod, sorry to say that. the milking stations are not working. can't collect milk. only drink it from the titie so no selling the milk...

te rest i got working but going to disable the mod. It is not satisfying me.  Your Other Mods I will not speak ill off!

 

I went to double check if my mod might be causing problems, but it seems to work.

In MME, if you have ALOT of milk, the GUSH setting make milking take VERY VERY LONG (set it to 95% or 100%)

If you wear the milking cuirass armor you craft at the blacksmith, you can cast Milk Self to get milk or Milk Friend on a milk maid if they wear milk cuirass.

I hope you find an answer to your milk machine problem, it might be another mod?

 

(Edit) Also, this is the first mod I have ever made, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

milk self spells.jpg

milking machine test.jpg

Edited by s709
Posted (edited)
On 8/29/2026 at 1:14 AM, SHARK_04 said:
Wrye Bash throws the following errors when installing the mod. What could be causing this?

Screenshot 2026-08-29 084839.jpg

Found it. I changed how the mod tracks the player, But didnt fully clean up. That being said, I need to modify the esp again real soon for a new feature, so i will roll the fix in next week. image.png.ea1e7b41111f5e5ba41285beced03ade.png

 

Edit: This is now fixed in an unreleased version. i am working on new features which require more edits to the esp, so I cannot release a hotfix right now. The error minor housekeeping, but will be gone next updates.

 

Edit2: This is now fixed in 0.6.0

image.png.f7bd92128212d5cf0ccf9ac9c78bc240.png

Edited by s709
Posted
On 8/23/2026 at 6:38 AM, ShadowClaw20017 said:

Can you add something like the Milk Addict mod? Where it auto-equips Milk after a breast feeding animation. It's interesting when paired with survival mode hunger.

So the base MME equips regular mme milk on breastfeed.

I extended it to the ostim version.

It now also applies the bonuses set in the milk drink section.

As long as the MME milk is detected by survival mod, like compatibility patch for Sunhelm that exists already, it will do.

Posted

Thanks for bringing new life to such an old mod. I have a small favor to ask.
I always wished there was an 'immersive' way to reduce milk maid levels on the player/npcs or completely get rid of the milk maid faction via a repeatable quest or ingame item and not just use the debug function in MME.
Maybe you could implement such a thing into your mod? Of course it is up to you. Just an idea.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, memati? said:

Thanks for bringing new life to such an old mod. I have a small favor to ask.
I always wished there was an 'immersive' way to reduce milk maid levels on the player/npcs or completely get rid of the milk maid faction via a repeatable quest or ingame item and not just use the debug function in MME.
Maybe you could implement such a thing into your mod? Of course it is up to you. Just an idea.

Seems like you are trying to solve an annoying problem. That's a simple fix I can do. However, what makes a Milk Maid be TOO much? I have a new update next week that allows an immersive way to make big tits fit any armor and make milking less of a chore.

 

Edited by s709
Posted
43 minutes ago, s709 said:

Seems like you are trying to solve an annoying problem. That's a simple fix I can do. However, what makes a Milk Maid be TOO much? I have a new update next week that allows an immersive way to make big tits fit any armor and make milking less of a chore.

 

Its just that i always handled MME as some kind of 'curse' for the Player, reducing her combat stats and making wearing normal armor impossible and thus making her more vulnerable to mods like babodialogue or SLSurvival for example cause she gets forced to war more revealing armor. So a real ingame way to reduce the players maid levels kinda is something i miss

Posted (edited)

Just because i am not entirely sure, do i still need sexlab when i have ostim? they should be incompatible, but i am asking because it's listed as a requirement on the github page, also, would be cool if there is an eggmania and fertility+ compatibility (Using fertility+ because soulgem oven 4 is dead, and the integration fork removed some of the most qol functions). 

Edited by ShrödingersCat
Posted
18 minutes ago, s709 said:

The original Milk Mod Economy has SexLab as a master. Some players have reported strange things happening without it.

If I patch it out, it could break compatibility with other popular mods in the MME ecosystem, like Elsie LaVache and Being a Cow Alternate Version, which is popular and updated a few months ago.

It would also break compatibility with Devious Devices, which is HUGE and popular.

The best solution is to have SexLab installed, but only choose the OStim dialogue option for breastfeeding. If OStim is enabled, Skyrim.Net will also choose the OStim animation.

I think SexLab and OStim can technically coexist, but trying to actively use both is like driving two cars at once. They mostly do the same job.

In this case, think of SexLab more like a license than a car. It simply needs to exist to keep everything running smoothly while OStim does the actual work.

 

As for compatibility, the OG MME compatibility was to turn you into a milk maid if you got pregnant, from either mod, which is very light, might be doable, but very minor quality of life.

 

I'm not sure how breast scaling would work between those mods. Maybe have to disable breast scaling on 1 mod or see if they work with SLIF, as the OG fertility mod and egg factory did? I do use fertility+, but I haven't heard about Egg mania before today, even though I used the old egg factory.

 

Edit: When installing the original MME, it should have compatibility patches with the OG fertility mod and maybe egg factory, but not the newer EGG mania,

Okay, thanks, sadge.

Thanks for also explaining it in detail. toodles

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ShrödingersCat said:

Just because i am not entirely sure, do i still need sexlab when i have ostim? they should be incompatible, but i am asking because it's listed as a requirement on the github page, also, would be cool if there is an eggmania and fertility+ compatibility (Using fertility+ because soulgem oven 4 is dead, and the integration fork removed some of the most qol functions). 

 

 

The original Milk Mod Economy has SexLab as a master. Some players have reported strange things happening without it.

If I patch it out, it could break compatibility with other popular mods in the MME ecosystem, like Elsie LaVache and Being a Cow Alternate Version, which is popular and updated a few months ago.

It would also break compatibility with Devious Devices, which is HUGE and popular.

The best solution is to have SexLab installed, but only choose the OStim dialogue option for breastfeeding. If OStim is enabled, Skyrim.Net will also choose the OStim animation.

I think SexLab and OStim can technically coexist, but trying to actively use both is like driving two cars at once. They mostly do the same job.

In this case, think of SexLab more like a license than a car. It simply needs to exist to keep everything running smoothly while OStim does the actual work.

 

Just install sexlab and forget it exists. Pick only (Ostim) tagged dialog when you breastfeed and toggle Ostim in the mcm menu under animations if it did not do it.

 

As for compatibility, the OG MME compatibility was to turn you into a milk maid if you got pregnant, from either mod, which is very light, might be doable, but very minor quality of life.

 

I'm not sure how breast scaling would work between those mods. Maybe have to disable breast scaling on 1 mod or see if they work with SLIF, as the OG fertility mod and egg factory did?

 

Maybe breast scaling can coexists, but you have to adjust the amount?

 

I do use fertility+, but I haven't heard about Egg mania before today, even though I used the old egg factory.

 

Edit: When installing the original MME, it should have compatibility patches with the OG fertility mod and maybe egg factory, but not the newer EGG mania,

Edited by s709
Posted
8 minutes ago, s709 said:

 

 

The original Milk Mod Economy has SexLab as a master. Some players have reported strange things happening without it.

If I patch it out, it could break compatibility with other popular mods in the MME ecosystem, like Elsie LaVache and Being a Cow Alternate Version, which is popular and updated a few months ago.

It would also break compatibility with Devious Devices, which is HUGE and popular.

The best solution is to have SexLab installed, but only choose the OStim dialogue option for breastfeeding. If OStim is enabled, Skyrim.Net will also choose the OStim animation.

I think SexLab and OStim can technically coexist, but trying to actively use both is like driving two cars at once. They mostly do the same job.

In this case, think of SexLab more like a license than a car. It simply needs to exist to keep everything running smoothly while OStim does the actual work.

 

Just install sexlab and forget it exists. Pick only (Ostim) tagged dialog when you breastfeed and toggle Ostim in the mcm menu under animations if it did not do it.

 

As for compatibility, the OG MME compatibility was to turn you into a milk maid if you got pregnant, from either mod, which is very light, might be doable, but very minor quality of life.

 

I'm not sure how breast scaling would work between those mods. Maybe have to disable breast scaling on 1 mod or see if they work with SLIF, as the OG fertility mod and egg factory did?

 

Maybe breast scaling can coexists, but you have to adjust the amount?

 

I do use fertility+, but I haven't heard about Egg mania before today, even though I used the old egg factory.

 

Edit: When installing the original MME, it should have compatibility patches with the OG fertility mod and maybe egg factory, but not the newer EGG mania,

You may have not heard of it since it was renamed to omania lol i swear it was called eggmania before

Screenshot 2026-09-01 201347.png

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 2:47 PM, CakeFace said:

I really wish someone would make an outfit like this photo you have generated.

There is something similar in Cosplay Pack, Its a Drindill top and skirt black/white similar to the image.  Hope it helps

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 1:59 AM, s709 said:

immersive way to make big tits fit any armor and make milking less of a chore.

Hey,  Im not sure if this will get hate but ill share my experience.  If you don't mine using AI,  you can use it to fix this problem.  kinda.  Its probably not as good as if someone done it manualy in outfit studio, but its quick and dirty and works.

 

I had Claude prety much just edit all my bodyslide files, and it added in global on my installed outfit list, every thing.  It even added in Ovibody sliders into all clothes too.  It made it so any, CBBE/UNP/3BA/BHUUNP armour, got converted to my 3BAV2 slider list.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...