How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

Anyone know why the SoS penis bends to the side, away from the female during sexlab animations?

That's not an HDT symptom. It seems the penis is acting like a compass and remembering somehow the last alignment. If you go into MCM -> Sexlab, you can choose the bottom option to cleanup and then select to reset the animations. It will happen again though. I have to reset about every 10 or 12 animations. :)

Anyone know why the SoS penis bends to the side, away from the female during sexlab animations?

That's not an HDT symptom. It seems the penis is acting like a compass and remembering somehow the last alignment. If you go into MCM -> Sexlab, you can choose the bottom option to cleanup and then select to reset the animations. It will happen again though. I have to reset about every 10 or 12 animations. :)

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to provide feedback on what I did and how I got this working (to a degree that I find acceptable). I basically followed the instructions given, but did not modify the female .nif files at all. I'm not exactly sure how this is working, but it is. I use the 'middle' schlong option as the muscular one caused crazy tearing (lol) issues. I also found it very useful to adjust the schlong boost to something modest (level 10 schlong and about 50-100% boost), this still gives good 'penetration' while not causing the belly to go apeshit and prevents to some degree the penis clipping through the body mesh.

Lastly, adjust the actor positions using the sexlab hotkeys helps tremendously. Also, the schlong collides with breasts and makes for some very entertaining tittyfuck action.

Someone who works for you, you can upload the modified files: 
malebody_0.nif, malebody_1.nif and femalehead.nif, please? 

thanks in advance.

sure you can try this nifs

If I install these files left by PanosUchiha will this all work instead of taking the chance I will mess my game up? lol

ok finally got it to work like it should, u just have to follow the instructions without altering anything.

i downloaded the components listet on page one and ONLY eddited the femals head and male hands.

in the female head i used the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP" link in the 4the line instead of the HTD file.

works like a charme now, thanks for ur mod!

I wonder if anyone can help. I have an issue where I followed the instructions and the belly seems to move as it should, but it doesn't seem to react with the SOS skeleton.

Setup:

• Using the 7Base Beta model from instructions
  • Configured the female femalebody_0, femalebody_1 and femalehead to hdt.xml
  • Configured malebody_0, malebody_1, malehands_0 and malehands_1 to hdtm.xml

Main issue seems to be collision, since the belly reacts when moving around.

ok finally got it to work like it should, u just have to follow the instructions without altering anything.

i downloaded the components listet on page one and ONLY eddited the femals head and male hands.

in the female head i used the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP" link in the 4the line instead of the HTD file.

What kind of body did you use..? :blush:

you could put your eddited file for femals head and male hands ? ^_^

Ps: for all those unfamiliar edit the NIF file (female and male), specifying what kind of body you are using,you may publish your edited NIF file for have the HDT Belly ? :)

Here are my files for the 7Base Beta 0.4 model. The femalehead.nif I got from Saeros on page 2 (Many thanks, made it all work). Unfortunately I haven't had luck with the collision with the SOS skeleton.

Hope others will find it useful and remember to backup your files before replacing.

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalehead.nif

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

malehands_0.nif

malehands_1.nif

Is this currently also compatible with the latest SOS beta ?? I got the Collision for female working flawlessly. Was wondering if this will also work for SOS ?? i tried the object for SOS and got a crash to desktop when animation started not sure if it meant anything. Or there is more to the XML then meats the eyes ?

What is the best hdtm for SOS currently ??

Anyone got a cbbe version? also where do I put the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml?

The same place where you get the 7Base body there should be a CBBE version. I do not have much experience with that body (anyone with experience, please chime in), but I believe the bodyslide version is for CBBE: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/658-hdt-body/ (from first page).

In regards to hdt.xml and hdtm.xml, their location should be in the folder Skyrim/Data/SKSE/plugins

Will there be an easy install version soon for total noobs who can't use nifscope? (specifically me :L)

If you follow the steps from the first post until step 7-8, you can use the .nif files I posted earlier on page 5. Insert them in Data/Meshes/actors/characters/character assets and it should work, without SOS collision. Though if you really want it to be perfect, you probably need to learn a bit about nifskope.

Hope it can be seen as an 'easier' installation.

Just thought i'll add other things the body can react too with HDT other than the belly  :D

attachicon.gifdoggy2.gifattachicon.giftitfuck.gif

ps, the 2 animations were originally non T/BBP

As Blabba said and i agree it's all very much a Beta things still need to be tested like, getting the right weight painting, the right setup for your specific body (there is no universal xml), the HDT can react differently from body to body (and noticed different SoS penis can have different effects too (for me anyway)).

please.. ^_^

can you tell me everything you've used and the order of installation, to get the same collisions that you see in the gif between breasts and butt with SOS ?

The same place where you get the 7Base body there should be a CBBE version. I do not have much experience with that body (anyone with experience, please chime in), but I believe the bodyslide version is for CBBE: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/658-hdt-body/ (from first page).

In regards to hdt.xml and hdtm.xml, their location should be in the folder Skyrim/Data/SKSE/plugins

Will there be an easy install version soon for total noobs who can't use nifscope? (specifically me :L)

If you follow the steps from the first post until step 7-8, you can use the .nif files I posted earlier on page 5. Insert them in Data/Meshes/actors/characters/character assets and it should work, without SOS collision. Though if you really want it to be perfect, you probably need to learn a bit about nifskope.

What version of HTD should I be using with this?

What version of HTD should I be using with this?

@DanielOS96: Good question. I use the HDT v. 14.28

Hello koffeien ^_^

For all those unfamiliar edit the NIF files, specifying what kind of body you are using,

you may publish all your edited NIF files (female and male) for the HDT Belly SOS collision, and your hdtPhysicsExtension files, please ? :)

I've tried countless times, but to no avail..! :(

Archived