CinnaFox57 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 This tutorial is so unclear. Which of the steps am I supposed to follow for Steam workshop? The ue4ss folder doesn't show up anywhere. There's no ~mods folder in paks. And where do you put the animation and model mods??
NeonFOE Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I cant get anything working, i been at this for a few hours now and i cant get anything to work, my game keeps crashing, i got everything right but my game keeps crashing anyway someone can help please, i have a discord if anyone wants to help me
NoNickNeeded Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I got UniPal, PalMagic, models and SCake up and working, but none of the animation mods I previously used work with 1.04 anymore. Temtem, Lurker and Shiinr crash the game. Siblex doens't crash the game but neither do any of the animations show up in SCake. Are there any animation mods that have been updated for 1.04?
BombaB Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 10:00 AM, CinnaFox57 said: This tutorial is so unclear. Which of the steps am I supposed to follow for Steam workshop? The ue4ss folder doesn't show up anywhere. There's no ~mods folder in paks. And where do you put the animation and model mods?? Hi! Whichever one you're using... 😅 It's marked with big red letters; it's pretty hard to miss. 😂 Modding Palworld is quite simple, you just have to drag and drop the files where they bellong. If you installed S-Cake, there has to be a ~mods folder already, it comes with it. As for instlaling models and animations, the files the you download, most of the times they follow the path so you just have to drag and drop them into the Paks files Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks, and if not, the mod creator has a guide of it's own in the mods description. I've put pictures under every major step of installing the frameworks, there you can see the path where things go. Edited September 13 by BombaB 1
BombaB Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 On 9/11/2026 at 5:20 PM, NeonFOE said: I cant get anything working, i been at this for a few hours now and i cant get anything to work, my game keeps crashing, i got everything right but my game keeps crashing anyway someone can help please, i have a discord if anyone wants to help me Hi there are some mods that crash the game since the new update, like for example for me, it was the no building restrictions mod, i removed it and now it works fine. Also, depending on what UE4SS you are using, it might crash, if you are using the Workshop version of it, then it's already updated, if you use the github version, you have to update it manually.😀
BombaB Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 18 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said: I got UniPal, PalMagic, models and SCake up and working, but none of the animation mods I previously used work with 1.04 anymore. Temtem, Lurker and Shiinr crash the game. Siblex doens't crash the game but neither do any of the animations show up in SCake. Are there any animation mods that have been updated for 1.04? It's not the animations that needs to be updated but UE4SS instead, if you are using the Workshop version it is updated already, if you are using the github version, you have to update it manually, also make sure you don't use any other outdated mods, i had crashes after the patch too, with no building restrictions mod, so you might whanna keep an eye for those too 😀
NoNickNeeded Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) 2 hours ago, BombaB said: It's not the animations that needs to be updated but UE4SS instead, if you are using the Workshop version it is updated already, if you are using the github version, you have to update it manually, also make sure you don't use any other outdated mods, i had crashes after the patch too, with no building restrictions mod, so you might whanna keep an eye for those too 😀 I did. I am running version 3.0.1-1131-ga8ab88e1 from two days ago. But I see there's been another 15 hours ago, so I'll try that one now. Edit: With 1133 it seems to be working now. I sometimes get crashes upon loading a safe, which seem to come and go at random and just starting the game again without changing anything works... So no more crashes for the ones that did crash before, though Sibelyx still doesn't show up in the registered animation list. Edited September 13 by NoNickNeeded
BombaB Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 57 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said: though Sibelyx still doesn't show up in the registered animation list. Sibelyx's animations are not updated for the latest S-Cake.
Spiritseer Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I guess I'll wait a bit longer until the modding scene is more fleshed out, I'm only intending on playing this game one more time from start to end and I can afford to wait; there's tons of stuff coming out and my backlog is already overflowing anyway.
CinnaFox57 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 dude can someone just make a video tutorial, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I'm following everything and yet I still can't see the mods in-game. I have no computer knowledge, I need this explained like I'm an 80 year old technologically-illiterate grandpa.
NeonFOE Posted September 14 Posted September 14 I Managed to get it to work, it took a minute but i did it
NoNickNeeded Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) Anyone tried things with the 1.05 update? Does it nuke mods like 1.04 did? Edit: At least the game starts fine and doesn't crash immediately upon loading a save like 1.04 did, so... looking good so far. Edited September 15 by NoNickNeeded
justwannadownloadshit Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 8:19 AM, CinnaFox57 said: dude can someone just make a video tutorial, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I'm following everything and yet I still can't see the mods in-game. I have no computer knowledge, I need this explained like I'm an 80 year old technologically-illiterate grandpa. I don't think people will make a video for this. That said, assuming all files are in all proper locations, have you ran __ManifestList_Create.bat? If not, then the pal mods won't load as there is nothing telling them to load yet. The file path is in the first post if you need help finding it. If it's still not working, it'd be very useful to send screenshots of the files you have in each filepath mentioned in the tutorial. That way we can see what has been placed where, if something is out of date or an improper version, etc.
Noobmodx Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) The Larry model in "BakkasVSkin" seems to break when the Torso is set at 55 (I generally use Torso 55, Arms 60, Legs 35 for a more athletic look). Is there a way to let the Devs know, or just wait for an update? On a side note, is there a body slider mod to further customize the character? Edited September 16 by Noobmodx
Noobmodx Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2026 at 10:19 PM, CinnaFox57 said: dude can someone just make a video tutorial, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I'm following everything and yet I still can't see the mods in-game. I have no computer knowledge, I need this explained like I'm an 80 year old technologically-illiterate grandpa. There are several "how to mod palworld" videos on youtube. But the gist of it is to just copy the files into the correct folder and run Palmagic's "__ManifestList_Create.bat" when replacing models. I'm not interested in animation, so I'm not too sure about the process or troubleshooting it.
BombaB Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 27 minutes ago, Noobmodx said: The Larry model in "BakkasVSkin" seems to break when the Torso is set at 55 (I generally use Torso 55, Arms 60, Legs 35 for a more athletic look). Is there a way to let the Devs know, or just wait for an update? On a side note, is there a body slider mod to further customize the character? It's a well known issue with the model, and it is not a dev fix thing, it's the larry model itself, but if it were fixed aka remake the mesh and rigg it from head to toe, anim creators would most likely scream for help, because they'd have to remake every animation under the moon, to work with the new rig.😂
Noobmodx Posted September 16 Posted September 16 7 minutes ago, BombaB said: It's a well known issue with the model, and it is not a dev fix thing, it's the larry model itself, but if it were fixed aka remake the mesh and rigg it from head to toe, anim creators would most likely scream for help, because they'd have to remake every animation under the moon, to work with the new rig.😂 Thanks, no biggie, Torso 50 looks fine.
Noobmodx Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) I'm not sure if animation will work with these but, This athletic nude male mod from Red, a while back seems to work fine with no seams. They have a separate file for the head, etc.. Abs seem a little off or it could be just me. https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/678?tab=files And the nude female model from LL seems fine for the most part. https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/371?tab=files Edited September 16 by Noobmodx 1
Dvr3344 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Sorry to ask, but is there a way to change the gender it registers you as? For some reason, it marked me as female when my play is male.
Glifjj Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 7/16/2026 at 7:14 PM, BombaB said: Hi Everyone! Since the game entered 1.0 LL Palworld is flooded with newcomers, and they all have the same, problem, Why mods don't work? So, I decided to create a guide for all the Newcomers! This is how things are as of yet! There are many Animation and Model Swap packs on LL, but most of them were either removed, abandoned and/or need to be updated. For this reason, i will focus only on the Latest releases that work, to avoid Misunderstandings and Workarounds. Animation part, Latest S-Cake changed how animations register, so Animation Creators have to update their packs to the new system, but that's easy to say and takes a long time to do, as for Model Swaps, the 1.0 changed a lot of models and added new ones, so that will also take a lot of time to work on the models. All right then, let's get started! Самый важный мод — это UE4SS (прокрутите вниз и найдите архив UE4SS_v3.0.1-1133-gb4cefa18.zip ). Вам нужно поместить файлы в папку Palworld\Pal\Binaries\Win64 (вы можете пропустить этот шаг, если используете Workshop и у вас уже установлена версия UE4SS из Workshop). Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Скачайте S-Cake. Просто перетащите папку Pal в папку установки Palworld . Раскрыть скрытое содержимое !Для пользователей Steam Workshop и UE4SS! После загрузки мода и перетаскивания всего содержимого RAR-архива, перейдите в папку(Steam)/(XBOX)\Pal\Binaries\Win64\ue4ss\Modsи перетащитеUniPalUIиSugarCakeв Palworld\Mods\NativeMods\UE4SS\Mods, а затем перейдите в папку Palworld\Pal\Binaries\Win64иудалите ue4ss. Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Скачайте PalMagic. Вам нужно поместить папку Paks в Palworld\Pal\Content (это необходимо для скина Bakkas V и PrimalPals). Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Скачайте PalSoundBank. Вам нужно будет поместить эти файлы в папку Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks\~Mods Теперь, когда мы закончили с основами, пора посмотреть, какие рабочие анимации и варианты замены моделей у нас есть. (Я буду обновлять эту часть каждый раз, когда выйдет новый пакет анимаций или пакет замены моделей .) Анимации Анимации TemtemLover Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Пакет анимаций Lurker Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Анимация Shiinr (скачайте файл вверху с названием " View") Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Замена моделей Модели Пал BakkasVSkin (Имеет модель обнаженного мужчины с физикой) Раскрыть скрытое содержимое PrimalPals Раскрыть скрытое содержимое ( После установки модулей замены моделей обязательно запустите файл __ManifestList_Create.bat . ) Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Модели персонажей Базовый комплект одежды для обнаженной женщины (женская модель обнаженного тела с физикой) Набор моделей Pal Human Pack от R345OT (детализированная женская модель с ползункамивозбужденияи,фута-сеткаизаменаодежды/брони Замена мужских персонажей-фури от Kaitzuwu ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ На этом пока всё, версия 1.0 вышла, многие модели изменены и добавлены, поэтому обновление всего займёт много времени, наберитесь терпения и не забывайте наслаждаться игрой. Удачной охоты! В качестве альтернативы, автор S-Cake также подготовил руководство, возможно, вам будет интересно с ним ознакомиться! Раскрыть скрытое содержимое Я пытался установить различные анимации от разных авторов, начиная с пакетов анимаций "shiir" и заканчивая "lemonlord". Я следовал четким инструкциям, но игра все равно не видит никаких новых анимаций, только анимации "temtem". Может кто-нибудь подсказать, что я делаю не так? В папке с анимациями находится файл jSon, а в папке с анимациями — файл pak. В папку mods я записал все пакеты в файле Load.
justwannadownloadshit Posted September 18 Posted September 18 18 hours ago, Dvr3344 said: Sorry to ask, but is there a way to change the gender it registers you as? For some reason, it marked me as female when my play is male. Assuming Sugarcake, there's a config menu option where you can assign "parts" that your character has. If you have female parts set, you can disable those and set male parts. 1
PointedBread Posted September 24 Posted September 24 So far helpful and the core system works- but none of the models show up on pals in the wild. Is this a "base only" thing where I need to use the dressing box?
ShadyKitsune Posted September 24 Posted September 24 23 minutes ago, PointedBread said: So far helpful and the core system works- but none of the models show up on pals in the wild. Is this a "base only" thing where I need to use the dressing box? If its the the mod tied to the PDF, then yes.
Exorcist13 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 i pray one day we get proper anthro player models. ideally canid than feline. 1
ShadyKitsune Posted September 27 Posted September 27 2 hours ago, Exorcist13 said: i pray one day we get proper anthro player models. ideally canid than feline. I believe someone made one of these recently, but its only for male players.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now