Btw I updated MNC to 7.1 with your new Dog/Wolf animations.

And I have to say they are really good. You are much too self-critical! Seriously, you and Panic are miles ahead. Even your "not so great" stuff is still waaaaaay better then most of the rest.

Thanks. They should line up fine with the wolf, but not so sure about the dog since he's a bit smaller in size. I was going to rebuild the anims customized for his size, but also means I have to redo the human as well . . . oy

And I have to say they are really good. You are much too self-critical! Seriously, you and Panic are miles ahead. Even your "not so great" stuff is still waaaaaay better then most of the rest.

Thanks. They should line up fine with the wolf, but not so sure about the dog since he's a bit smaller in size. I was going to rebuild the anims customized for his size, but also means I have to redo the human as well . . . oy

With the alignment keys in SL you can place it as you want. I found nothing to complain.

Are you willing to release the other two you showed in your previews? Seems your fans want some more  :)

With the alignment keys in SL you can place it as you want. I found nothing to complain.

Are you willing to release the other two you showed in your previews? Seems your fans want some more  :)

Quote 100% ^_^

tumblr_m03b7k9j9o1r0p0pj.gifEddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif

Ok, it's official. 

I'm taking a break for a while.  The dog / wolf animations have consumed all my available time for quite a while now and I'm to the point where I don't even want to work on it any longer lol.  If I don't take a break, I'll abandon it completely I think.  Too much going wrong with them and it's damned frustrating.  ( Wolf eyes have vanished on me now for some reason :| )

The good news is Arrok appears to be interested in animating again ( he posted over in Zynisch's thread ) so you all will hopefully see some more from him soon. 

I know animating for Skyrim is very tedious and time consuming,..compared to oblivion which doesn't use havok behavior.

Its not something you can do all the time. 

Exporting is tricky for all animations,...and exponentially more difficult to export paired animations for sex mods.

And now with beast animations, tail animations, SoS, BBP, TBBP, HDT,......its takes more and more time and energy to animate and export. 

You'd think the more you animate, the faster and better you'd get,...but as you get better and learn new things,...animations get harder, and you make them more slowly,...and they get way more complicated.

Don't get me wrong, its fun to see the animation you made run in-game, but I never really sit back and play skyrim anymore,..b/c now I keep telling myself,...hmm well that motion could be better,..what if I add this,...oh adding BBP here would be cool,...oh this type of animation is lacking,....ect.

I took over a year off,...and comming back I already have more planned than I'll realistically get around to finish.

To everyone asking how to add new animation sets to SexLab,....I can't even do that, so if you're trying to, you're gonna need to know how to use the CS, and compile new .esp and with scripts for the new animations,...generate new FNIS behaviors + edit the FNIS list.

and on a sidenote,...you're really not supposed to without permission from the sexlab author. I think Dayelyte intended those files for other modders and animators to pick up on and use while Day is absent :P

Yeah, I don't play Skyrim anymore either lol. Just don't have the time :)

Animating typically consumes anywhere from 6-8 hours a day for me. The tail problem nearly drove me insane. Then the dog / wolf scale differences. :/

Animating for a game engine is a giant pain in the ass. lol

Happy to have you back though. The appetite for these types of animations is nigh insatiable.

"You'd think the more you animate, the faster and better you'd get,...but as you get better and learn new things,...animations get harder, and you make them more slowly,...and they get way more complicated."

Isn't that the truth.  You get faster at setup, but become more critical about how it looks overall and spend hours tweaking tiny things to get them just right :|  Pretty soon you lookup at the clock and four hours have gone by . . . :o

Dentarr: I don't think I'm going to build separate stages for each scene. It would take me forever. ( ~80 hours to complete ) I will, however, do a two stage set for both remaining positions. Slow / fast cadence for each. I figure I can just lump them together and end up with a seven stage sequence that spans three positions.

Try these on for size.  This should be the whole shooting match:  Dog on the bottom, top and side. 

( Dog on Top and Side are aligned for the dog only.  I gave up trying to align for both wolf and dog, would have to double the animations to do it )

Triple Canine.rar

I'll switch back to male > critter anims once I restart.

Though you all will laugh at what I did to relieve stress and boredom today lol
For giggles I'll test it in game just to see if it works like it's supposed to, if it does, I may make an animation out of it :)

Will you be transfering these to BestialityAnimationPack?Or are you going to do more before hand?Because i would like to make sure we cover all the bases.We have this from Skyrim Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?

This was helpful in identifing which horses are male an female.Shadowmere is female.But that mod does not adjust the horses to what they are.It just sets them all to one type.So this can help for identifing each.Frost is male i know that.At least 200 years ago.I dont know about now.But some animations to set these an preset them would we appresiated for realizim.

I don't mind if they get transferred there, though Dentarr has pretty much been adding them to his More Nasty Critters mod as he finds them. 

In a related note,  this is the kind of silliness that happens when I get bored lol

Dovakhin.rar

I don't mind if they get transferred there, though Dentarr has pretty much been adding them to his More Nasty Critters mod as he finds them. 

In a related note,  this is the kind of silliness that happens when I get bored lol

attachicon.gifDovakhin.rar

Oh this is amazing xD I'd love to see it ingame hahaha.

Yeah, I don't play Skyrim anymore either lol. Just don't have the time :)

Animating typically consumes anywhere from 6-8 hours a day for me. The tail problem nearly drove me insane. Then the dog / wolf scale differences. :/

Animating for a game engine is a giant pain in the ass. lol

Happy to have you back though. The appetite for these types of animations is nigh insatiable.

"You'd think the more you animate, the faster and better you'd get,...but as you get better and learn new things,...animations get harder, and you make them more slowly,...and they get way more complicated."

Isn't that the truth.  You get faster at setup, but become more critical about how it looks overall and spend hours tweaking tiny things to get them just right :|  Pretty soon you lookup at the clock and four hours have gone by . . . :o

Dentarr: I don't think I'm going to build separate stages for each scene. It would take me forever. ( ~80 hours to complete ) I will, however, do a two stage set for both remaining positions. Slow / fast cadence for each. I figure I can just lump them together and end up with a seven stage sequence that spans three positions.

Try these on for size.  This should be the whole shooting match:  Dog on the bottom, top and side. 

( Dog on Top and Side are aligned for the dog only.  I gave up trying to align for both wolf and dog, would have to double the animations to do it )

attachicon.gifTriple Canine.rar

I'll switch back to male > critter anims once I restart.

Though you all will laugh at what I did to relieve stress and boredom today lol

For giggles I'll test it in game just to see if it works like it's supposed to, if it does, I may make an animation out of it :)

Great job! Only for some reason does not have the dog's position? ;) :D

Even people she did not neglect

Sorry for my english

Hahaha !!!

I want this game!

Oh Christ! Unsure if you need something to do on the side or if you should continue...

If I'm missing an animation somewhere for the dog or human in the Canine series let me know.  I was doing double exports for both dog and female. One to a common folder, the other to the Skyrim game folders.  Possible I missed one.

You can ignore the spoiler.  Just uploading the thumbnail images for the front page.

post-103460-0-61227500-1407511030_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-01058700-1407511038_thumb.gifpost-103460-0-53248200-1407511046_thumb.gif

If I'm missing an animation somewhere for the dog or human in the Canine series let me know.  I was doing double exports for both dog and female. One to a common folder, the other to the Skyrim game folders.  Possible I missed one.

You can ignore the spoiler.  Just uploading the thumbnail images for the front page.

you mean you could miss an stage of one of these canine animations ? :o

"Canine Three Position ( seven scenes: Back x 3, Side x 2, Top x 2 )"

ScreenShot355_20140720182409ae1.jpg

Chuckle.  The canine on back has three stages,  on his side has two stages and on top has two stages.  I didn't include thumbnails for the extra stages as they're simply faster cadence with a slight variance.  :D  ( yes I got lazy on these lol )

When I say I may have missed one, I mean I may have forgot to export the right animation out to the right folder since I was doing so many at once.  These *should* be correct as I compiled the uploaded file from the animations within my own game folders. 

Oh and if there are any questions about what position is what, they are laid out like this:

animname_actor_actordesignator_scene.HKX

eg

canine_on_back_canine_A2_S2.HKX

canine_on_back_human_A1_S2.HKX

etc, etc.

Done adding your animations to More Nasty Critters 7.3

Everything is there.

And I simply love the Dog Sideways. The dogs tongue and all the details.... fantastic.

Its a damn shame you dont want to make more male creatures... there are still some waiting for your loving touch I am sure... :blush:

Everything is there.

And I simply love the Dog Sideways. The dogs tongue and all the details.... fantastic.

Its a damn shame you dont want to make more male creatures... there are still some waiting for your loving touch I am sure... :blush:

Oh plenty still to be animated, but I figured Panic will likely do Male Creature > Female Actor, though not sure what direction Arrok will go if he decides to do critters. 

Male critters aren't out of the question, just will try and focus on the other side of things so we get a balance of sorts :D

I approve! More Please, after your break obviously, and minus the music.

Everything is there.

I share your thoughts Dayelyte creatures/animals animations, have a Special Touch..! :heart:

A impressive mix between madness and loving magic touch of Art and Genius, that conveys emotions and passions among the actors, who smebrano really involved and not the dummies / robot which simply perform the action to end slut tessa ses, these tutt comes to the spectators, and it is a shame that we'll never see what he could do with Chaurus, Horse, Spider, Falmer Vampire Lord, Troll, Rieklings, Giants, Etc ..

I am sure there would be several people well-disposed anchea to finance economically right for his efforts to create animations for all creatures .. or almost, to see his pure talent and creativity expressed in 360 degrees, in all its fullness, not limited only to a niche

on the one hand, one thinks to specialize in small specifio sector, but in reality is a limit dramatically, up its own extensive powers of expression, it's like cutting your wings, simply just stay on dry land, qundo in reality we all capacity for Flying ! go around the world paving the wings.

New animations for Skyrim are like water to a fish .. lifeblood, while not sharing this choice, I respect his decision

I just hope that it is not for the wrong reasons..! ;)

phoenix.gif

Some bad news.

It looks like the dragon won't make it in game. My test runs did not go so well lol. The animation starts and the dragon turns into a ball of scales, claw and tail :) Guess they don't like being scaled down lol

Oh well, it was for fun anyway.

You truly have a great animations. I'm very impressed. Have you plan in the future to make female sucking dog's cock?

Yanno, I experimented with a hand-job -> bj sort of thing for the dog.

The canine member is rather large in size and makes a bj a bit difficult. The hj ran into some issues due to the dog / wolf overall size limiting positions to work with. Example, human actor cannot sit spread eagle with dog in front because the arms can't reach around the body of the dog lol

I'm not sure what I'll do next but it needs to be something unique as burnout has become a real possibility lately. I was hoping the mini-dragon would work but doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately. :(

was thinking about the animation you have with the girl on top how hard would it be to put another dog in there on top of that 3way 2 dog double penetration been waiting to see something like that for a long time

Tougher than one would think actually. The canine genitalia are fixed to the body of the dog with no flexibility. As a result, the dog's angle needs to work with the humans angle to get the alignment right. I have a bit more options with the human, but not if they're already in a position for the other partner.