okay so i updated SD+ as suggested a few pages back, and now whilst I do not appear at the thalmor embassy anymore when auctioned off, I am now not being enslaved at all. I appear beside my now owner but I am not flagged as enslaved by SD+, and keep my inventory and can run off without any penalty. I posted this issue on SD+ topic but they said the problem was with SS and not SD+. I am very confused now.

which owner did you get? And do you have the potential owner gender in SD set to both?

To rule out poor installation, I decided to reinstall skyrim fresh along with all mods. This problem is still happening, sorry for the late reply as I was busy doing the reinstall process.

I have gender set to both, and my characters gender I have tried being both male and female to see if I may have set one as priority over the other, but neither worked.

I cannot remember the name of the character who bought me, but I have been purchased by both male and female NPCs. The dialogue subtitles still has them identified as "owner", yet when I place my crosshair over them it just displays their name and no slave dialogue is available through them either.

I keep checking SD+ to see if I ever get enslaved, but it never once flags the player as enslaved.

interesting. If the NPC is called "owner," then SD did connect. I take it you're not seeing the initial box about the things you need to do for your owner?

Also, what race is the owner NPC?

And does Sexlab recognize it as a valid actor? SD+ won't use an actor as a master unless you can have sex with it. Doublecheck with something like Matchmaker.

EDIT: A papyrus log may (or TBH may not) help too. :)

okay so i updated SD+ as suggested a few pages back, and now whilst I do not appear at the thalmor embassy anymore when auctioned off, I am now not being enslaved at all. I appear beside my now owner but I am not flagged as enslaved by SD+, and keep my inventory and can run off without any penalty. I posted this issue on SD+ topic but they said the problem was with SS and not SD+. I am very confused now.

which owner did you get? And do you have the potential owner gender in SD set to both?
To rule out poor installation, I decided to reinstall skyrim fresh along with all mods. This problem is still happening, sorry for the late reply as I was busy doing the reinstall process.

I have gender set to both, and my characters gender I have tried being both male and female to see if I may have set one as priority over the other, but neither worked.

I cannot remember the name of the character who bought me, but I have been purchased by both male and female NPCs. The dialogue subtitles still has them identified as "owner", yet when I place my crosshair over them it just displays their name and no slave dialogue is available through them either.

I keep checking SD+ to see if I ever get enslaved, but it never once flags the player as enslaved.

interesting. If the NPC is called "owner," then SD did connect. I take it you're not seeing the initial box about the things you need to do for your owner?

And does Sexlab recognize it as a valid actor? SD+ won't use an actor as a master unless you can have sex with it. Doublecheck with something like Matchmaker.

if he got the owner via SS, it will be a vanilla race. Unless he switched NPC's to a custom race.

My bad if I asked this before but what factions do each of the possible owners from the SS auction belong to (ex: Ali Sloat, Adson Olnwei, etc.)? (If I did, couldn't find it on here) I was sent to the auction & remembered how certain owners would get attacked upon leaving the auction & spawning in Riften (really wish there was some variety in where we spawn after the auction too), then I got the girl in General Tullius armor named Ali Sloat & was able to fast travel to Solitude (no idea I could fast travel while enslaved lol). After re-activating AI detection, none of the guards attacked her like the Riften ones did before making me realize maybe it wasn't a glitch that was getting her killed long ago, it was just because she's with the Imperials & I didn't know the SS owners had vanilla factions?

Random note: fixed that earlier issue with Kidnapped somewhat, it's still glitches in other ways but it doesn't give me invisible devices or restrict me from sex anymore (as long as the event ends, I can remove the devices through random means)

My bad if I asked this before but what factions do each of the possible owners from the SS auction belong to (ex: Ali Sloat, Adson Olnwei, etc.)? (If I did, couldn't find it on here) I was sent to the auction & remembered how certain owners would get attacked upon leaving the auction & spawning in Riften (really wish there was some variety in where we spawn after the auction too), then I got the girl in General Tullius armor named Ali Sloat & was able to fast travel to Solitude (no idea I could fast travel while enslaved lol). After re-activating AI detection, none of the guards attacked her like the Riften ones did before making me realize maybe it wasn't a glitch that was getting her killed long ago, it was just because she's with the Imperials & I didn't know the SS owners had vanilla factions?

Random note: fixed that earlier issue with Kidnapped somewhat, it's still glitches in other ways but it doesn't give me invisible devices or restrict me from sex anymore (as long as the event ends, I can remove the devices through random means)

the newest version of SS puts you and the master just outside Riften, so that shouldn't be an issue any longer. I did have random places before, but they turned out to be problematic and it just makes sense that if you're bought in Riften, that's where you'd start. I placed the owners in random factions, but I don't remember who is on what.

if he got the owner via SS, it will be a vanilla race. Unless he switched NPC's to a custom race.

The race that purchases me appears to be Nord. I will run the game again and grab more info via console and whip up a Papyrus log for you.

Also it is correct that when I speak to my "owner" I am not seeing any options when speaking to them regarding slavery, and my inventory remains on my character and no Devious Devices get equipped onto them either. I can manually add the items and they will "lock" on the character, as normal, it just appears my owner doesn't want to attach any themselves and shortly afterwards doesn't want a slave anymore!

EDIT: I tried a male and female again, the male is a High Elf called "Jaosin Lown" and the female is a Nord called "Meagan Anways".

Also, here's papyrus log.

I noticed when I tried to speak to my owners thsi time around that their subtitles reverted to their names after the first line of spoken dialogue they gave me...so first it says "Owner: What do you need?" and the next time they speak it says "Jaosin: What do you need?" so whilst they may get flagged by SD as an owner, it does not appear to stay that way.

Papyrus.0.log

he probably didn't answer because he didn't know the answer. Try deleting it completely, then rebooting, then re-downloading and reinstalling.

Well it's been a week since I posted it & not even an "I don't know how to help, sorry" from him which would've been appreciated. On an unrelated note, what mod(s) are needed for objects like pillories & the other stuff they put you in during Simple Slavery auctions to be used in slavery, sex animations, or just by myself without them? I noticed I've been gettin pillory animations without there being an actual pillory or getting placed in torture devices during SD+ for punishments but they don't stick around & in one case, i was placed in a pillory when selecting the "I'm tired" option but i was able to move around the city while still inside the pillory. So with that in mind, what mods are good for using these devices during animations triggered in either SD+ & Maria Eden or just to have them around locations? I didn't see any specifically in either Maria Eden's or SD+ required or recommended mods. I already have Devious Devices, Framework, Assets, Integration, Expansion, & Support.
did you remember to register the zaz animations with Sexlab?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but every time I am sent to Ibn (Things in the Dark mod) through SS, the screen ends up staying black. Basically, I can't see anything; however, the autosave on the game shows that I am indeed in the correct place (Ibn slave cell; I can only see a screenshot of the place through that save thumbnail). I can interact with the environment around me but I CANNOT for the life of me understand why I can't see anything. The HUDs are there too. I've tried starting a new save and it does the same thing.

are you using the latest version of SS?

I actually managed to "fix" it by turning off teofis. I'm not sure what the issue is, perhaps it might be a mod I have that is affecting it. It's been a while since I was on, but at the time I was using the latest version of both Things in the Dark and SS.

I have a request: would you please add the auction house slaves to the Zaz Animation faction zbfFactionSlave? I'm asking another mod author to block attacks by slaves, and we need a way to identify them.

Thanks.

yeah, I keep meaning to do that. Thanks for the reminder.
  • 2 weeks later...

While I'm being transported to my new master, I can free myself from the chains and escape by starting a quest to speak to the leader of the bandit camp. But the bad guys do not lose the aggression and when I get closer I'm dead. Is this normal or a bug and if the second option is how do I fix it?

While I'm being transported to my new master, I can free myself from the chains and escape by starting a quest to speak to the leader of the bandit camp. But the bad guys do not lose the aggression and when I get closer I'm dead. Is this normal or a bug and if the second option is how do I fix it?

I'm not sure what quest you're talking about. Pretty sure it's not part of SS, even with Legume's leash system. If you're having issues with people becoming hostile while leashed, it probably has to do with npc adding mods, like OBIS or some such.

I'm using Defeat 5.35 and checking the Simple Slavery in MCM, to start in post assault, but even if I change to 100% probability, the SS doesn't trigger. Do you know what is causing this?

which version of SS are you using?

Okay I have done some really rigorous testing by manually disabling each and every mod I have (165) one at a time until I found a culprit, and it is still not making any sense.

In a stretch I downloaded CCAS for Alternate Start to force my character to be enslaved immediately, but instead of displaying the quest prompting me to "Escape, or else ect. ect. ect...." it just says that very quest has been completed!

So I am enslaved for barely 1 second before I am stripped of the SD+ enslavement flag. I raised this issue on SD+ page but have yet to hear anything. *sigh* So, to find out if something else was causing it I began disabling all other mods except Sexlab, SD+, Deviously Enslaved and Simple Slavery (plus their requirements).

This just continues to produce the same effects.

Player sent to auction > Purchased and Enslaved > Player placed next to owner > Quest Completed > Player is No longer Enslaved

I'd downgrade back to the versions I was using previously were everything worked perfectly, but I have updated every single one of those listed slavery mods and their dependencies so it is too late to backtrack now, not without reinstalling vanilla skyrim again. I attached my papyrus log on the last page but I am guessing there isn't anything useful in it, I certainly can't understand it!

All I can assume is something is overriding SD+ ability to flag me as enslaved, but as stated above I cannot find a culprit mod that has done it.

Edit: I attached a newer papyrus and my load order this time, hopefully might be some use.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Okay I have done some really rigorous testing by manually disabling each and every mod I have (165) one at a time until I found a culprit, and it is still not making any sense.

In a stretch I downloaded CCAS for Alternate Start to force my character to be enslaved immediately, but instead of displaying the quest prompting me to "Escape, or else ect. ect. ect...." it just says that very quest has been completed!

So I am enslaved for barely 1 second before I am stripped of the SD+ enslavement flag. I raised this issue on SD+ page but have yet to hear anything. *sigh* So, to find out if something else was causing it I began disabling all other mods except Sexlab, SD+, Deviously Enslaved and Simple Slavery (plus their requirements).

Player sent to auction > Purchased and Enslaved > Player placed next to owner > Quest Completed > Player is No longer Enslaved

I'd downgrade back to the versions I was using previously were everything worked perfectly, but I have updated every single one of those listed slavery mods and their dependencies so it is too late to backtrack now, not without reinstalling vanilla skyrim again. I attached my papyrus log on the last page but I am guessing there isn't anything useful in it, I certainly can't understand it!

All I can assume is something is overriding SD+ ability to flag me as enslaved, but as stated above I cannot find a culprit mod that has done it.

Edit: I attached a newer papyrus and my load order this time, hopefully might be some use.

Probably won't be much help, but who are you getting enslaved to & where do you spawn at when it happens? SD+ has certain races disabled as potential masters & there are some masters from Simple Slavery who don't work properly & end up immediately freeing you if that's where your master comes from.

I'd downgrade back to the versions I was using previously were everything worked perfectly, but I have updated every single one of those listed slavery mods and their dependencies so it is too late to backtrack now, not without reinstalling vanilla skyrim again. I attached my papyrus log on the last page but I am guessing there isn't anything useful in it, I certainly can't understand it!

Probably won't be much help, but who are you getting enslaved to & where do you spawn at when it happens? SD+ has certain races disabled as potential masters & there are some masters from Simple Slavery who don't work properly & end up immediately freeing you if that's where your master comes from.

I can't remember all the NPC's names sadly, since I've been purchased by at least 5 different NPCs (Riften market is getting full of NPC masters who do nothing). The races are only ever Nord, High Elf and Imperial. When I am "given away" by a slaver to a friend I am placed next to the new owner but nothing else happens, if the new owner is a bandit they just become hostile.

I have yet to be enslaved by NPC's naturally in combat since the weight of simple slavery is very high and it just sends me to auction. I will readjust the weight of SS to see if hostile NPCs will at least try to enslave me and not send me away, but with how the slaver giving me to a friend thing plays out I don't have much hope for it working.

As mentioned above, I have appeared next to my new master at least 5 times in Riften Market area. I have appeared outside Riftens rear entrance (sealed off gate) twice, and have been dumped outside whiterun about three or four times after being freed by anti-slavers.

I can't remember all the NPC's names sadly, since I've been purchased by at least 5 different NPCs (Riften market is getting full of NPC masters who do nothing). The races are only ever Nord, High Elf and Imperial. When I am "given away" by a slaver to a friend I am placed next to the new owner but nothing else happens, if the new owner is a bandit they just become hostile.

I have yet to be enslaved by NPC's naturally in combat since the weight of simple slavery is very high and it just sends me to auction. I will readjust the weight of SS to see if hostile NPCs will at least try to enslave me and not send me away, but with how the slaver giving me to a friend thing plays out I don't have much hope for it working.

As mentioned above, I have appeared next to my new master at least 5 times in Riften Market area. I have appeared outside Riftens rear entrance (sealed off gate) twice, and have been dumped outside whiterun about three or four times after being freed by anti-slavers.

Have you tried using SD+'s surrender button to get enslaved? If not, you could do that by using the button (default is \ key) & aiming your cursor on the NPC you want to enslave you as a temporary solution. Know that bandits won't take you a slave in combat once defeating you unless you have Death Alternative, it says so in its page. If you do have DA, increasing SD+'s weight over other events will help, just make sure you're being taken by valid races (for example, vampires are invalid currently).

Also something I discovered recently is that when spawning in Riften with certain masters, they have a faction set to them that makes them hostile to Riften guards. For example, if the Stormcloaks hold Riften, the SS mistress wearing General Tullius armor will be attacked & killed. Also, the high elf master Joasin is broken as well & won't keep you as a slave if SS chooses him in the auction. The only SS NPC I have gotten that ever worked without a hitch is Adson Olnwei (girl with iron armor). Try finding out the names of the SS masters/mistresses you keep getting so you know which ones are broken. Click on them while using the console will do that.

Also the newest version of SS spawns you outside of Riften so you could try updating if all else fails (know you'll have to start a new game for that). If that doesn't help either, not sure what will.

snip

Have you tried using SD+'s surrender button to get enslaved? If not, you could do that by using the button (default is \ key) & aiming your cursor on the NPC you want to enslave you as a temporary solution. Know that bandits won't take you a slave in combat once defeating you unless you have Death Alternative, it says so in its page. If you do have DA, increasing SD+'s weight over other events will help, just make sure you're being taken by valid races (for example, vampires are invalid currently).

Also something I discovered recently is that when spawning in Riften with certain masters, they have a faction set to them that makes them hostile to Riften guards. For example, if the Stormcloaks hold Riften, the SS mistress wearing General Tullius armor will be attacked & killed. Also, the high elf master Joasin is broken as well & won't keep you as a slave if SS chooses him in the auction. The only SS NPC I have gotten that ever worked without a hitch is Adson Olnwei (girl with iron armor). Try finding out the names of the SS masters/mistresses you keep getting so you know which ones are broken. Click on them while using the console will do that.

Also the newest version of SS spawns you outside of Riften so you could try updating if all else fails (know you'll have to start a new game for that). If that doesn't help either, not sure what will.

I have tried the surrender key on SD+ and the NPC rapes my character then sends me to auction. Setting DA's weight for SS to 0 and SD+ to 100 doesn't seem to do anything since within a few seconds the NPC turns hostile again. I will try updating SS again but I already was using the newest version, not sure why many of my masters were just loitering in Riften market though.

I noticed many of the SS Masters who aren't affiliated with the Stormcloaks (using fresh save) just get killed right away as well, but I am able to talk to them before they enter combat and they too just seem to treat my character as a friend, not as a slave.

EDIT: So I updated SS and started a fresh game, and then got raped using Dangerous Nights by a person who then gave me away to a friend. I was assigned an owner (who was a bandit) and I was being spoken to like a slave! However, I was not collared and still had all my original gear on, I was even able to remove my bindings and hood without devious devices kicking up a fuss (maybe he forgot to lock them??) I also didn't receive the usual "SD+ Slavery Info" box you get on each new day as a slave...

At this point I checked SD+ and it STILL didn't have the "player is enslaved" box checked.

My bandit master was then killed by a random bear within seconds of me being enslaved and getting my first bit of dialogue, but I was not deemed "free" since all the bandits I came across kept speaking to me as if I was a slave. I even tried to move ownership to another bandit but it never really worked even when it said "you're mine now..."

So I tried another scenario, I got back to my fresh start save and then got into a fight with bandits and tried to surrender, but now my surrender keys do not work at all. I have Defeat installed which also uses a surrender key so I tried to make it different to SD+ one, but neither work now.

EDIT: If anyone else has this problem, I managed to fix it. Basically I had to reinstall Devious Devices, SD+ AND Simple Slavery in that order. So I installed Death Alternative first and all my other mods, saved my "start" game and closed, installed Devious Devices and SD+ on my "start" save, saved the "start" save on a brand new slot (in case I messed it up) and closed the game once more, then I installed Simple Slavery, registered SD+ to it and Death Alternative, and now everything works.

Edited by tanuhk
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't know where else to ask this cuz the thread (& i'm guessing the mod) is abandoned but how is Submissive Lola? Is it worth getting & will it conflict dangerously with DD, SD+, & ME? It says not to combine them but it doesn't really mention any specific conflicts & shit.

i'm pretty sure it isn't being worked on anymore but it works for what it is. it won't fatally conflict with those things - indeed, your bigger concern would be getting ME to work with DD, SD, and Lola - but you might have some oddities in certain situations where SD might try to enslave you while you're already enslaved via Lola (I don't think Lola uses the Zaz enslaved check. Could be wrong.) and you won't be able to remove Lola's bindings with DD's keys. You might also have some body slot issues if, say, some mod tries to add DD items to places where you already have Lola items, like a collar.

These are just possible inconveniences, though, nothing that would really hurt the game. Just be aware of your situation when wearing the Lola bindings.

i'm pretty sure it isn't being worked on anymore but it works for what it is. it won't fatally conflict with those things - indeed, your bigger concern would be getting ME to work with DD, SD, and Lola - but you might have some oddities in certain situations where SD might try to enslave you while you're already enslaved via Lola (I don't think Lola uses the Zaz enslaved check. Could be wrong.) and you won't be able to remove Lola's bindings with DD's keys. You might also have some body slot issues if, say, some mod tries to add DD items to places where you already have Lola items, like a collar.

These are just possible inconveniences, though, nothing that would really hurt the game. Just be aware of your situation when wearing the Lola bindings.

Yeah I know ME doesn't work well with any of those. In fact some of its own functions with its plugins are screwed up (marking NPCs for potential pimps at ME auctions doesn't work at all for example) but I can handle it. Plus I tend to use console commands or DFWs Debug options to remove buggy items from me if keys don't work & they work fine regardless of what mod placed them. Long as Lola doesn't ravage my game like ME on steroids, adding annoying functions like ME's gag effect, I'll give it a shot when able to. Currently playing around with SD+ where me & Aela are enslaved by Silver Hand (never knew followers could get enslaved like when I found out ghosts can enslave you), then I have to recreate a few bugs that happened on other mods to get help on their threads.