Dojo_dude Posted August 8 Posted August 8 (edited) On 8/4/2026 at 2:06 PM, Cealapa said: I used the mod on AE so many times before and I never had that problem. Right now hypno approach works fine with any other npc outside, male or female. Maybe Home Plate is cursed? 😂 LE: I forgot to mention that all other approaches worked properly even without be forced in MCM (sex, flirt, fan, collar...) inside Home Plate and companions. Only hypno is too stubborn to kick. Maybe is something related to npcs morality but wtf, is this a thing that changes from a play-through to another? Because, as I said, I played so many times and I had no problem with Piper or Cait becoming evil hypno masters err... mistresses. ... I guess I have to wait for Piper until she takes a pee... Where are some of those tattoo's from? I have never seen those before, even scrolling through the immense list on looksmenu. [it really needs categories!] @riveth Hopefully struggle bar system becomes more stable in later releases. Edited August 8 by Dojo_dude
Cealapa Posted August 8 Posted August 8 18 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said: Where are some of those tattoo's from? I have never seen those before, even scrolling through the immense list on looksmenu. [it really needs categories!] @riveth Hopefully struggle bar system becomes more stable in later releases. Nuka Ride - The Previous Girl and Captive Tatoos You have to replace CT Textures.ba2 with this one, othwewise PC head or body, members could be purple. 1
sen4mi Posted August 8 Posted August 8 On 8/7/2026 at 2:36 AM, riveth said: I don't understand. How does it looks like in-game? In game, no approach happens, even when manually trying to trigger an approach and apparently suitable NPCs are nearby.
bholt917 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 There are a couple of things that would be good additions to the Sexual Harassment mod. That mod is based on a female player character being constantly victimized by NPCs. What if you play as a male character? You can still have NPCs victimize you and call you a woman, but I think it should go differently for a straight male player. The flirt dialog with a female NPC approach should be different and the player character should be able to slap the asses of female NPCs with a gasp or a moan from them. The idea is the male player character was average looking in pre-war society, but the post war environment made people turn more and more ugly, so when he emerged from the vault, he became the most attractive man in the commonwealth. Women now approach him telling him how handsome he is and that they really want to have sex with him. When he slaps one of the female NPCs in the butt she moans instead of getting mad. For a female player character, it is a hot chick surrounded by horny sexual predators. For the male player character, it is a hot guy surrounded by horny women that want to have his baby. The experience is different. The mod should have two different modes of operating: male or female player character.
sen4mi Posted September 10 Posted September 10 4 hours ago, bholt917 said: There are a couple of things that would be good additions to the Sexual Harassment mod. ... This would need someone with the motivation to understand the current architecture of the mod and add on the necessary work. Conversations, in particular, are a lot of work. They are sort of like writing a book - and then figuring out how and when to deliver each sentence when other things are happening.
riveth Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 6 hours ago, bholt917 said: There are a couple of things that would be good additions to the Sexual Harassment mod. That mod is based on a female player character being constantly victimized by NPCs. What if you play as a male character? You can still have NPCs victimize you and call you a woman, but I think it should go differently for a straight male player. The flirt dialog with a female NPC approach should be different and the player character should be able to slap the asses of female NPCs with a gasp or a moan from them. The idea is the male player character was average looking in pre-war society, but the post war environment made people turn more and more ugly, so when he emerged from the vault, he became the most attractive man in the commonwealth. Women now approach him telling him how handsome he is and that they really want to have sex with him. When he slaps one of the female NPCs in the butt she moans instead of getting mad. For a female player character, it is a hot chick surrounded by horny sexual predators. For the male player character, it is a hot guy surrounded by horny women that want to have his baby. The experience is different. The mod should have two different modes of operating: male or female player character. That would require making a new mod. No point adding this to SH+. This mod is just designed for female victim play style. I saw male victim version patch, which make sense.
bholt917 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 16 hours ago, sen4mi said: This would need someone with the motivation to understand the current architecture of the mod and add on the necessary work. Conversations, in particular, are a lot of work. They are sort of like writing a book - and then figuring out how and when to deliver each sentence when other things are happening. It would probably need to be a separate mod done by someone with the talent, time and motivation. One could probably start with the original mod for the framework and replace some of the dialog to fit a different theme while removing some of the approaches that wouldn't make sense for female NPCs approaching a male player character. Maybe one approach that would make sense is the setup for robbery. That stuff actually happens to men. I am just throwing ideas out there hoping that the right person is inspired to do something with it.
bholt917 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 14 hours ago, riveth said: That would require making a new mod. No point adding this to SH+. This mod is just designed for female victim play style. I saw male victim version patch, which make sense. There is a gay version, but I am not one who would be interested in such a thing. Ideally there should be a male / female select function in the original mod that uses different dialog for a male or female player, so the male player doesn't get called a "beautiful woman" by a female NPC as funny as it is. Most of the mods like this are set up for a female player character to be abused by male NPCs. It would probably need to be a separate mod designed around a straight male player character interacting with female NPCs and the problems that can come with that. Nothing will likely come of this.
Angel Martins Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) Random comments, even those with voice files, are not played. Checking the mod, there is no addressing based on gender or type. Edited September 19 by Angel Martins
petterparker Posted September 21 Posted September 21 First of all, thank you for working on such an excellent mod Well unfortunately I'm having a problem with this mod, everything seems to work fine except that any outcome involving sex's scene just causes a complete block of movement on the player's part with nothing else happening.. I only have this problem with SH+ and SH (whether installed in the same game or separately). I have been reading the entire description and instructions and also the support forums for both mods. The only thing I found is that in the description of SH the author says that it must be a problem with a bad installation of AAF, also in the forums of the same SH I also found a couple of people who have gone through the same problem but without a solution. I have a correct and fully functional installation of AAF and I also tested that all the animation packs work correctly. In addition, I also carefully read the entire manual titled "The Fucking Manual" from AAF so I could verify that I did not do anything wrong regarding the installation of AAF. Also, other mods that I have installed do work correctly with AAF, I only have problems with SH+ with or without SH installed together My game version is version 1.11.240 I have installed the latest version published on the official AAF discord (AAF_V1-7-4-1). I installed this theme: "AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z". Which is the one recommended in "TheFuckingManual". As for the SH MCM I also tried activating/disabling the option in the debug menu for the iddle animation. I've also tried reinstalling mods, new games or using clean saves but nothing seems to work and I'm already out of ideas What should I do to solve the problem?
Cealapa Posted September 21 Posted September 21 2 hours ago, petterparker said: Well unfortunately I'm having a problem with this mod, everything seems to work fine except that any outcome involving sex's scene just causes a complete block of movement on the player's part with nothing else happening.. Have you any AAF patch installed? Like Ultimate AAF Patch, Extended AAF Patch... You can search for AAF errors pressing Home to call AAF console and Del until you see Admin, then Enter. Spoiler I am also on AE .240, I have EAP 1.11 installed and almost all mods work fine. 1
petterparker Posted September 22 Posted September 22 15 hours ago, Cealapa said: Have you any AAF patch installed? Like Ultimate AAF Patch, Extended AAF Patch... You can search for AAF errors pressing Home to call AAF console and Del until you see Admin, then Enter. Hide contents I am also on AE .240, I have EAP 1.11 installed and almost all mods work fine. Seriously, thanks! I wasn't aware of those patches. So, I installed EAP1.11 and checked for errors in the AAF Admin menu; I found three warnings, but they didn't seem related to my issue After digging a bit deeper, I finally managed to fix the error—or at least I think I did, though I'm still not sure if it's the proper solution. It turned out that while checking the *papyrus.log* files, I found a potential initialization error To fix it, I simply loaded a save, waited a few seconds, opened the console, and typed: cqf 14000800 "AAM:AAM_Main.Startup" I waited a few more seconds and forced a new approach via the MCM. That did it! The mod's scene calls to AAF are now playing correctly, and the character no longer gets stuck without progressing 2
riveth Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 17 hours ago, petterparker said: Seriously, thanks! I wasn't aware of those patches. So, I installed EAP1.11 and checked for errors in the AAF Admin menu; I found three warnings, but they didn't seem related to my issue After digging a bit deeper, I finally managed to fix the error—or at least I think I did, though I'm still not sure if it's the proper solution. It turned out that while checking the *papyrus.log* files, I found a potential initialization error To fix it, I simply loaded a save, waited a few seconds, opened the console, and typed: cqf 14000800 "AAM:AAM_Main.Startup" I waited a few more seconds and forced a new approach via the MCM. That did it! The mod's scene calls to AAF are now playing correctly, and the character no longer gets stuck without progressing Only one notice, don't use SH and SH+ together. Sh+ is a fork, which means it is a different version of SH. You can still switch between those 2 mods on same save, if encounter any problems. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now