Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

image.png.3bb443999a26086eda2dc5cabe47d4d1.png
image.png.cad1825ddd49f6adf670fc9bf9a6c4aa.png
image.png.b7968d7b1b084989ea37af20b986dd86.png

Mod support added for:

Pregnancy

  • Beeing Female NG
  • Fertility Mode Reloaded
  • SGO

Milk / Leaking Effects

  • Milk Mod Economy
  • SGO
  • FMR Immersive Effects
  • Oninus Lactis

How it works:

  • Pregnancy: Gain or lose skills/XP during each trimester

  • Giving Birth: Gain or lose a larger amount of skills/XP after giving birth

  • Milking: Gain or lose skills/XP when milk is collected

  • Leaking: Gain or lose skills/XP when milk leaking begins

These systems arent separate per mod they're integrated for whichever mod you use, there is a mod Mammaries and Lactation which I saw was set to hidden so that is yet to be implemented yet until the author returns too it. Ive also added a pronoun option by default my mod autodetects gender however if anyone wishes to change their gender/pronouns they're able to do so by clicking the gender at the top right of the menu and selecting custom this changes any notifications/debug messages added in the future and gender based dialogue.

This is still in the works i have not update yet but putting it here if people are curious.

SPELL LOSS IDEA:

I am still contemplating spell loss largely with options to recover them.
 

Regular spells

  • Recover one lost spell at a shrine or specific shrine depending on the spell is it percentage based having to come back again?
  • Go to the mages guild/go to a temple and talk to the priests maybe pay money to return them or sexual favors.
  • Optional automatic return after several in-game hours as you slowly remember.
  • spell/powers return after defeating the NPC that caused the loss

Vampire powers

  • Recover through certain amount of feeding
  • Stronger powers require more feeding
  •  Recover one after sleeping in a coffin

Werewolf powers

  • Recover by feeding while transformed
  • Gain progress from consuming hearts
  • Recover after completing enough transformations or kills

I am open for ideas and let me know if any of this sounds good/bad

Posted (edited)

Some people may appreciate the new debug options I added to start a pregnancy, advance to the second or third trimester, begin birth and add milk. These helped me test body scaling issues and confirm when NiNode, weight and breast sliders were not working properly. I also managed to improve weight and breast slider support for OBody through a separate mod im working on.
 

Upcoming Erotic Skill Loss 1.9 UPDATE

Added:

  • Pregnancy integration for Beeing Female NG, Fertility Mode Reloaded and SGO
  • Configurable skill and XP gain or loss for each trimester and childbirth
  • Gradual birth changes during labor with the final amount applied after delivery
  • Birth totals with separate Gain and Loss statistics
  • Expanded milking and leaking support for MME, SGO, FMR Immersive Effects and Oninus Lactis
  • Option for MME to apply changes with every bottle produced
  • Debug controls for testing pregnancies, trimesters, birth, milking and leaking
  • Automatic player gender detection
  • Custom gender, pronouns and display color settings
  • Character name and gender display in the Statistics window
  • Detection information for the new pregnancy and lactation integrations

Improved:

  • Immersive notifications now use the player’s selected or detected pronouns
  • Added 35 new Immersive Notifications.
  • Milking, leaking and pregnancy events identify which supported mod triggered them
  • Overlapping lactation effects are treated as one leaking episode
  • Statistics use a more compact layout
Edited by risarei
Posted
14 minutes ago, Public_Swan said:

Oh my god, you are on fire!

 

May I ask if Practical defeat will be supported? Or maybe Yamete Kudasai?


Thank you, ive added it to the list.

Posted

I've been playing with Unforgiving Devices (the version on their github) lately and I feel an XP system (loss in particular) for being brought to orgasm by a UD devious would play really well, and encourage the player to remove some types of devices faster. Not sure how feasible that is for you to add support for, but would love to see it.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, extraLewd said:

I've been playing with Unforgiving Devices (the version on their github) lately and I feel an XP system (loss in particular) for being brought to orgasm by a UD devious would play really well, and encourage the player to remove some types of devices faster. Not sure how feasible that is for you to add support for, but would love to see it.


I will have to look into it  before i answer correctly but most likely be very very simple to add and i'll add it to the roadmap:
 

  • 1st update: it will takes me 4-5 days to get this latest update out which will mostly tackle pregnancy/milking mods
  • 2nd update: I'll add better loss for defeat mods this includes sexlab defeat, sexlab submit, yamete kudasai and pratical defeat
  • 3rd update: i'll try to add suppport of DD/Zaz /Slavery mods (including whipping loss)

 

but yes ill add it when i can 😊

Edited by risarei
Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 8:29 PM, risarei said:


I will have to look into it  before i answer correctly but most likely be very very simple to add and i'll add it to the roadmap:
 

  • 1st update: it will takes me 4-5 days to get this latest update out which will mostly tackle pregnancy/milking mods
  • 2nd update: I'll add better loss for defeat mods this includes sexlab defeat, sexlab submit, yamete kudasai and pratical defeat
  • 3rd update: i'll try to add suppport of DD/Zaz /Slavery mods (including whipping loss)

 

but yes ill add it when i can 😊

Like the idea of the outlined additions, might I furthermore suggest the following on top?

- Slider when drugged (vanilla skooma/skooma whore?)
- Slider when lovesick (for additional gain/loss?)

Posted (edited)

I am still working on it, there are just so many pregnancy mods to test and run. It's important for me to make sure they work and they're not exactly easy to test like for example testing a defeat scenerio takes like 2 min max but there are multiple stages of pregnancy they all do it differently:

═══════════════════════════════════════
  PREGNANCY SUPPORT
═══════════════════════════════════════

  ✅ Beeing Female NG DONE

  ✅ Fertility Mode Reloaded DONE

  ✅ SGO Integration Fork DONE

  🔧 Curse of Life Working On

  🔧 Egg Factory Working On

  🔧 Estrus Chaurus Working On

═══════════════════════════════════════
  MILK SUPPORT
═══════════════════════════════════════

  ✅ Oninus Lactis NG DONE

  ✅ Milk Mod Economy DONE

  ✅ FMR - Immersive Effects DONE

═══════════════════════════════════════
  DEFEAT SUPPORT
═══════════════════════════════════════

  🔧 Defeat Working On

  🔧 Practical Defeat Reanimated Working On

  🔧 Yamete Kudasai Working On

  🔧 Naked Defeat Working On


A little update on what im working on, today i found out there where 3 pregnancy like mods, but tomorrow i'll release an update just so people can test it and possible give me any bug fixes, I added a outer edge glow around the character pink/blue for loss/gain that looks kinda nice optional of course.

Edited by risarei
Posted (edited)

1.9 is out please report any bugs as i can only do so much testing myself, there are live test pregnancy buttons now within the debugtool if you're using FMR, Beeing Female, SGO make sure they're on as well as labor animations on in the MCM of those mods first before testing.

The default settings for loss for pregnancy are high i think but how often do you really get pregnant

Do people use curse of life, egg factory or estrus chaurus really?

Edited by risarei
Posted

Honestly there's no pregnancy mod that does what I want. I use an old version of OMania that still has SexLab support. Occasionally I'll throw Egg Factory on if I'm feeling in a hatchery mood.

 

Regarding the being a cow stuff in the planned content log, my suggestion was more along the lines of skill losses whenever mutating or advancing cow levels. A multiplier based on cow level is interesting and I am excited to have that as well now that it's been brought up in the log.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Galactase said:

Honestly there's no pregnancy mod that does what I want. I use an old version of OMania that still has SexLab support. Occasionally I'll throw Egg Factory on if I'm feeling in a hatchery mood.

 

Regarding the being a cow stuff in the planned content log, my suggestion was more along the lines of skill losses whenever mutating or advancing cow levels. A multiplier based on cow level is interesting and I am excited to have that as well now that it's been brought up in the log.


I didnt include Omania since it looked like it only had OSTIM support and tbh its too confusing to install Ostim and it was too confusing just to find the page to install it so i gave up trying 😅 but that was awhile back

I'll make sure to include your suggestion for the being a cow stuff as well, i'll compile a complete list of every mod i am going to be adding, what will be added how loss/gain will work in the comments sometimes later just so i have a better roadmap my thoughts are all over the place lol.

Edited by risarei
Posted (edited)

I am having an odd issue where erotic skills is not receiving any scene information from sexlab, using the debug menu I can spawn a partner and trigger a scene, and the animations play correctly, but there is no feedback to erotic skills on climax or scene ending.

 

I am running the AE version of sexlab (1.66d AE) instead of the 1.66b listed as a requirement (though the debug says it sees 1.66b), would that be the source of my problems? (and does that mean I need to migrate to P+?

image.png.655f6dd4f10b820a2016d013b02a3498.png

Edited by abrokenwolf
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, abrokenwolf said:

I am having an odd issue where erotic skills is not receiving any scene information from sexlab, using the debug menu I can spawn a partner and trigger a scene, and the animations play correctly, but there is no feedback to erotic skills on climax or scene ending.

 

I am running the AE version of sexlab (1.66d AE) instead of the 1.66b listed as a requirement (though the debug says it sees 1.66b), would that be the source of my problems? (and does that mean I need to migrate to P+?

image.png.655f6dd4f10b820a2016d013b02a3498.png


no its okay you dont need to upgrade if you dont want to and thats possible i'll need to do my own testing on 1.66d and see if I experience the same issues, the climax setting "partner and player" work with the mod separate orgasms and if you dont have that installed those will never trigger, the on scene end is the only slider that will trigger.

but just give me maybe an hour and ill have more info for you ^^

Edited by risarei
Posted

it is entirely possible the issue is something I have messed up on my end as well, given I also see an issue with the MME events (it shows as detected under support, but triggering the debugs does not cause any effect beyond a check message):
image.png.91a9c846da95db94177475ab792bb08d.png

I appreciate you looking into it, if 1.66d works fine on your end I will have to see if something is blocking events in my modlist ( I may just need to nuke my modlist entirely and start from scratch again)

 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, abrokenwolf said:

it is entirely possible the issue is something I have messed up on my end as well, given I also see an issue with the MME events (it shows as detected under support, but triggering the debugs does not cause any effect beyond a check message):
image.png.91a9c846da95db94177475ab792bb08d.png

I appreciate you looking into it, if 1.66d works fine on your end I will have to see if something is blocking events in my modlist ( I may just need to nuke my modlist entirely and start from scratch again)

 


before you nuke it ill test first 😄also if you coudl try the tests again go through a couple of scenes and send me this :

"Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\EroticSkillLoss.log"

 
would also be helpful and no worries!~

Edited by risarei
Posted

I figured out the issue as soon as i tried to start the game, SexLab 1.66d is updated for 1.7.104, while my mod is compiled with alandtse CL 1.7.104 on the surface most things will work but i have not tested it or any of the mods with this version of skyrim yet (i have a environment setup for it though) so tbh it will take much longer to figure out and make sure its compatible, i am not against it and plan to make it so but that will take me a couple days to test and make sure everything is working correctly also i need to do research to see if all the integrations are also compatible with the latest version of skyrim.

If you wish to use the mod for now you would have to downgrade to 1.6.1170 🫠 or dont and just give me sometime to put in the effort to make absolutely sure, log is still useful though.

Posted
1 minute ago, abrokenwolf said:

I can happily wait for you to make it work with 1.7.104 if that is the cause, I appreciate the help :)


welcome!~ i'll poke you again when I figure it out 💚

Posted

Would it be possible to split the skills tab into Lose-able and Gain-able skills? For example, losing physical combat skills on non-consensual, but gaining magical skills on consensual?

Posted
21 minutes ago, rgbjackal said:

Would it be possible to split the skills tab into Lose-able and Gain-able skills? For example, losing physical combat skills on non-consensual, but gaining magical skills on consensual?


This is a really good idea and yes its possible i'll add it in the next update

Posted

I'm not too sure that I'm understanding the mod. I'm trying to use it with just milking set ON, and the upper corner says that I'm losing/ gaining levels in skills. But when entering the level up menu, the changes aren't reflected.

Ex. The last updated skill shown was Enchanting at 81. But in the level up menu, my Enchanting is still only level 57?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I'm not too sure that I'm understanding the mod. I'm trying to use it with just milking set ON, and the upper corner says that I'm losing/ gaining levels in skills. But when entering the level up menu, the changes aren't reflected.

Ex. The last updated skill shown was Enchanting at 81. But in the level up menu, my Enchanting is still only level 57?


There is a thing called skill buffer so for milk i made it pretty low so say you set it to 0.1 it would take 10 losses for the buffer to reach 100% and when it does you would then lose a skill.

if the skill isnt updating even with it set high it just means its a bug and not working, i had ported that system over from ESP to .dll when i had my big udpate and assumed skill loss was working as intended, I know level loss works but admittedly i didn't test skill loss extensively but worth testing again I will check it out when i can.

EDIT: tested and yes its a bug I can fix it lol thanks for saying something.

EDIT 2: fixed it will update soonish

Edited by risarei
Posted (edited)

😅okay skills are actualy loseable this time sorry about that, you can set certain skills to only loss or only gain, you can also set losable/gainable skills based on the person you have sex with male female or futa or creature, so futa could make you lose heavy armror or however you want it setup

Edited by risarei

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...