Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it possible for there to be another separate category for what skills are gained/lost when milking and leaking? I feel like it being intertwined with specific races is... not specific enough? If that makes sense.

Posted
5 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Is it possible for there to be another separate category for what skills are gained/lost when milking and leaking? I feel like it being intertwined with specific races is... not specific enough? If that makes sense.


Its possible and i'll add it in the next update.

Posted

Love this mod, a couple questions/requests. 

 

Currently the per-player orgasm and per-partner orgasm loss options are greyed out for me, I can only do scene end losses. I'm using Sexlab+SLSO, is it something to do with this or should SLSO be detected and allow for these options?

 

Also, could there be a way to separate the flavor notifications ("xxx's strength fades with each bottle milked") and the stat level down notifications? They seem to be tied together in the "Immersive notifications" checkbox. I find having both going for every loss tick floods the top left of the screen very quickly and backs up the message scroll for quite a while if it is a loss-heavy event like when milking at really high MME maid levels. I feel like the stats and numbers aren't terribly immersive anyway as well as being redundant with the pink floating loss text (which I love), but I don't want to lose the flavor text too.

 

Finally, in my setup I don't seem to be seeing the pink stat change notifications in first person, only in 3rd. I currently use Improved Camera and I know this combined with various player heights from heels and scaling cane make floating stuff a nightmare to sync to player perspective but I figured I'd mention it in case there was a way I can fix it.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, someperson1423 said:

Love this mod, a couple questions/requests. 

 

Currently the per-player orgasm and per-partner orgasm loss options are greyed out for me, I can only do scene end losses. I'm using Sexlab+SLSO, is it something to do with this or should SLSO be detected and allow for these options?

 

Also, could there be a way to separate the flavor notifications ("xxx's strength fades with each bottle milked") and the stat level down notifications? They seem to be tied together in the "Immersive notifications" checkbox. I find having both going for every loss tick floods the top left of the screen very quickly and backs up the message scroll for quite a while if it is a loss-heavy event like when milking at really high MME maid levels. I feel like the stats and numbers aren't terribly immersive anyway as well as being redundant with the pink floating loss text (which I love), but I don't want to lose the flavor text too.

 

Finally, in my setup I don't seem to be seeing the pink stat change notifications in first person, only in 3rd. I currently use Improved Camera and I know this combined with various player heights from heels and scaling cane make floating stuff a nightmare to sync to player perspective but I figured I'd mention it in case there was a way I can fix it.


Thanks this is useful feedback, the player and partner orgasm sliders are grey when Erotic Skill Loss reports Separate Orgasms as unavailable. P+ has that feature built in and with regular SexLab, the mod looks for SLSO and checks that Separate Orgasms is enabled.
 

Could you tell me what “SexLab” and “Separate Orgasms” say under General/Detected Support? That should help me find out why the sliders are locked in your setup.


I have only tested it against this mod BabyImpala/SLSO-Voice-Widget it should maybe still work without it make sure in P+ separate orgasms is enabled.

i'll see what i can do with notifications I also was going to add a json so people can add their own flavor text for each event if they wish ^^

having the pink text show up in first person i would have never thought to add that but i'll see what i can do, first person pov can be tricky depending on the mods you have installed.

Edited by risarei

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...