XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I´m a bit confused here.

So sorry if this are really bad questions.

1.) I have T/BBP armors installed but no BBP animation. Should I still keep the Skeleton Rig Map (BBP)?

2.) Depending on the XML that I´m using I get a massive FPS drop and no HDT effect.

This only happens when using NEW XMLs.

Using the default one from HDT PE 14.28 FPS are stable and HDT movement works fine.

Does anyone know what could be the issue here?

PS: already tried doing the:

TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

But FPS still drops to 20 with NEW XMLs.

I´m a bit confused here.

So sorry if this are really bad questions.

1.) I have T/BBP armors installed but no BBP animation. Should I still keep the Skeleton Rig Map (BBP)?

2.) Depending on the XML that I´m using I get a massive FPS drop and no HDT effect.

This only happens when using NEW XMLs.

Using the default one from HDT PE 14.28 FPS are stable and HDT movement works fine.

Does anyone know what could be the issue here?

PS: already tried doing the:

TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

But FPS still drops to 20 with NEW XMLs.

1. no use the default one

2. hdt log

2. hdt log

hdt log is full of:

[11/13/14 14:57:32]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : PreShieldBack - bone doesn't exist
[11/13/14 14:57:32]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : PreShieldBack - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

It must be something to do with HDT equipment.

2. hdt log

hdt log is full of:

[11/13/14 14:57:32]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : PreShieldBack - bone doesn't exist
[11/13/14 14:57:32]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : PreShieldBack - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

It must be something to do with HDT equipment.

Use the weapon sling one the one that needs NiOverride that thing is by far better than the original one and you can fix fuckups

Use the weapon sling one the one that needs NiOverride that thing is by far better than the original one and you can fix fuckups

will do that :D!

Thanks!

EDIT---

For anyone with big FPS drops.

Always use the proper skeleton for a proper HDT xml.

HDT will cause a big FPS drop if looking for nodes that are not present.

Either by wrong naming on nodes in the xml file or wrong skeleton with missing required node.

Just quickly Scanned this thread, so i may have missed ssomething(67 pages and buggy net today :(:( ) but on to the problem, i am using the bodrecommended bu UKC for his massive armor collection, and whether i use 1.93LE, 1.93a, or 2.14 XPMS , the "belly" keeps dragging behind the animations(e.g. when i jump my belly button stays where it started at while the rest of the body goes into the air) some help would be appreciated thanks :)(:

Hi,

Found this in the HDT equipment page: (Recommended for Craftable Sling variant, but not necessarily required):

Required for "Everyone" Variants

• Groovtama's XPMS Extendend skeleton by Groovtama & xp32 - The latest version of Groovtama's extended skeleton.
  • Note: Currently, the "Dual Sheath Redux" version for "Everyone" has a modified skeleton that overwrites the XPMSE skeleton for technical dependency reasons. We are looking to removing this dependency, but until then, using this version will overwrite any custom weapon placements you may have when installing XPMSE! Because the overwriting of the skeleton is necessary, be sure to install this mod after installing any skeleton.

Are there plans to add the required nodes of HDT DSR custom skeleton to XPMSE?

Right now I´m divided between "styles weapons placements" or DSR HDT support :D.

Hi,

Found this in the HDT equipment page: (Recommended for Craftable Sling variant, but not necessarily required):

Required for "Everyone" Variants

• Groovtama's XPMS Extendend skeleton by Groovtama & xp32 - The latest version of Groovtama's extended skeleton.
  • Note: Currently, the "Dual Sheath Redux" version for "Everyone" has a modified skeleton that overwrites the XPMSE skeleton for technical dependency reasons. We are looking to removing this dependency, but until then, using this version will overwrite any custom weapon placements you may have when installing XPMSE! Because the overwriting of the skeleton is necessary, be sure to install this mod after installing any skeleton.

Are there plans to add the required nodes of HDT DSR custom skeleton to XPMSE?

Right now I´m divided between "styles weapons placements" or DSR HDT support :D.

Ehm wrong copy-paste?

Required for "Weapon Sling" Variant (for version 0.2b and higher):

• SkyUI - to access the mod options using the MCM settings. (A non-MCM version is included in the NMM Installer if you choose not to use SkyUI or the MCM.)
  • NetImmerse Override (for v0.2d+) - for the "Personalized" Weapon Sling features. If you are using the latest version of Expired's RaceMenu, this plugin should already be included.
  • Brawl Bug Patch or Brawl Bug Plugin (Optional) - to avoid brawl bug issues with the cloak spell function (regardless, a "Brawl Check" safety option is also included in the MCM).
  • Note: This variant of the mod should work for any skeleton, as long as it contains vanilla weapon nodes. However, there have been a couple reports saying there is a strange conflict using this mod and XPMSE, with Pretty Female Idles and/or Victoria's High Heel Walk. The solution to this is if you are using those particular animations, to roll back to an earlier XPMS. This is not a fault of the mod or the skeleton, but it may be issues with the animations themselves. This conflict does not affect the "Everyone" version.

I'm having a weird issue with Extended 2.14.  Armor I've converted from the old CBBE to the new one in Bodyslide crush the breasts of the character in game.   The breasts stay crushed once the armor is removed.  It isn't instantaneous either.  Equip armor and everything is fine for 2 seconds, then the breasts crush.  

I'm using CBBE 3.3 and the most recent HDT extensions (default XML) and have several HDT mods.  I've uninstalled all HDT mods except for the main extension and it still happens.  I've re-installed all mods that affect the skeleton including the skeleton, all in the proper order that has always worked before.

Other than this issue I have a heavily modded game that works very well.

I've re-weighted the mesh, in Bodyslide and in Blender and it still happens.  With standard weighing (no BBP, TBBP) tha arrmor remains rigid and the breasts are visibly crushed or rippled under the armor.  With TBBP weighting the armor is crushed with and fused to the breasts.

Any help would be very welcome

I'm having a weird issue with Extended 2.14.  Armor I've converted from the old CBBE to the new one in Bodyslide crush the breasts of the character in game.   The breasts stay crushed once the armor is removed.  It isn't instantaneous either.  Equip armor and everything is fine for 2 seconds, then the breasts crush.  

I'm using CBBE 3.3 and the most recent HDT extensions (default XML) and have several HDT mods.  I've uninstalled all HDT mods except for the main extension and it still happens.  I've re-installed all mods that affect the skeleton including the skeleton, all in the proper order that has always worked before.

I've re-weighted the mesh, in Bodyslide and in Blender and it still happens.  With standard weighing (no BBP, TBBP) tha arrmor remains rigid and the breasts are visibly crushed or rippled under the armor.  With TBBP weighting the armor is crushed with and fused to the breasts.

Are you sure you did properly remove any custom reference skeleton of Outfit Studio? v2.2b comes with the 2.14 skeleton and works fine for anything CBBE for me.

Are you sure you did properly remove any custom reference skeleton of Outfit Studio? v2.2b comes with the 2.14 skeleton and works fine for anything CBBE for me.

I'm using OS 2.2b and asked the Caliente folks which version of XPMSE they used.  They said 2.14.  But I did add my installed skeleton (2.14) as the basic reference in OS and it didn't change anything. Even re-installed CBBE and Bodyslide and still the problem is there

I'm using OS 2.2b and asked the Caliente folks which version of XPMSE they used.  They said 2.14.  But I did add my installed skeleton (2.14) as the basic reference in OS and it didn't change anything. Even re-installed CBBE and Bodyslide and still the problem is there

I was that "Caliente folk" (ousnius). :P

Yes, it uses 2.14 already, the same you put in yourself. Well I have no clue then... something else overwriting your in-game skeleton if you use Mod Organizer?

I was that "Caliente folk" (ousnius). :P

Yes, it uses 2.14 already, the same you put in yourself. Well I have no clue then... something else overwriting your in-game skeleton if you use Mod Organizer?

I use the NMM.  This problem only occurs for the one piece or armor I'm trying to convert.  Everything else works fine, particularly the CT77 armors.  All works as expected.  I'm trying to finalize a new release of my Devious Devices Bodyslide mod.  The padded Bra is the only mesh with this problem.  Even if left "as is" and completely unmodified, if I equip the Bra in game, the breasts are crushed.

I am sorry if this is a terribly newbish question, but just what does this mod do that is different/better than the original XP32 Maximum Skeleton? The current description on page one reads simply:

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended started as a modified and extended version of of xp32's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS". With version 2.0 the skeleton has been completely redone."

May I strongly implore you to add to that description just 'what' was modified and 'what' was extended, so newbies like me don't have to spend half an hour fruitlessly searching before posting a question?

And I suppose nothing here would affect ragdolls in any way, eh? I am one of those twisted sorts that likes to flop around and pose dead bodies. I don't suppose there is any way I can get their breasts and such to flop at the same time?

It reduced the bones, making it much more effective, corrected bad changes that xp32 had done, and with the new RM3 coming out (you can do it now with 2.9.6) You can use sliders to change where you want weapons placed on your character while still retaining what you installed when installing xpmse. 

I don't know if I missed something somewhere, but I've been trying to figure out how to chance the positions of weapons and where magic is cast (magic nipples) for people globally and I can't seem to find it. Installing magic nipple on top of this did not end well, as I lost bbp, and I don't know how to change dagger on back for all players without using the older xpms. What am I missing here? Looked through the pages a bit and couldn't find an answer...

I currently use NMM and the UNPB BBP body, which I use for the piercings mod on this site. I've installed XPMSE on top of the UNPB, then used XP32's magic stances on top of that.

I don't know if I missed something somewhere, but I've been trying to figure out how to chance the positions of weapons and where magic is cast (magic nipples) for people globally and I can't seem to find it. Installing magic nipple on top of this did not end well, as I lost bbp, and I don't know how to change dagger on back for all players without using the older xpms. What am I missing here? Looked through the pages a bit and couldn't find an answer...

I currently use NMM and the UNPB BBP body, which I use for the piercings mod on this site. I've installed XPMSE on top of the UNPB, then used XP32's magic stances on top of that.

You install with the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE, look that nothing is overwritten, and look in this list <Categroyname>+"Style" => needed Slidername in your RaceMenu:

Bow: => "Bow Style"

1: Frostfall Bow by Chesko

2: Reversed Better Bows by Messes With Wolves

Quiver: => "Quiver Style"

1: Frostfall Quiver by Chesko (Draw Animations: "Belt-Fastened Quivers")

2: Frostfall Quiver with Left Hip Bolt by xp32 (Draw Animations: "Belt-Fastened Quivers")

Sword:

1: one-Handed Swords on Back (Dual Draw Animations: Immersive Animations by Bergzore)

Dagger: => "Dagger Style"

1: Daggers on Back Hip (Dual Draw Animations: Immersive Animations by Bergzore)

2: Daggers on the Ankles

Axe: => "Axe Style"

1: Reversed Axe (World of Warcraft Style)

Magic: => "Magic Style"

1: Nipple Magic

Shout: => "Shout Style"

1: Schlong Shout

You install with the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE, look that nothing is overwritten, and look in this list <Categroyname>+"Style" => needed Slidername in your RaceMenu

Thanks, I could do this for my own character only. But is there no way to change it for NPCs? Sorry I wasn't specific enough in my original question. I ask because I have installed daggers that clip through the body in normal position for followers, but don't if equipped elsewhere. But I cannot figure how to equip them elsewhere. Also, having nipple magic for followers, is this possible? Thanks for replying by the way.

You install with the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE, look that nothing is overwritten, and look in this list <Categroyname>+"Style" => needed Slidername in your RaceMenu

Thanks, I could do this for my own character only. But is there no way to change it for NPCs? Sorry I wasn't specific enough in my original question. I ask because I have installed daggers that clip through the body in normal position for followers, but don't if equipped elsewhere. But I cannot figure how to equip them elsewhere. Also, having nipple magic for followers, is this possible? Thanks for replying by the way.

Not at the moment without doing it the old way, Expired does the feature to support it for NPCs in RaceMenu not me.

You did the repair?

Does it also happen with new games?

Both yes, I even try with many different characters like Orc, Breton etc. Still the same.

That wasn't my question, new game resets the cached skeleton.

Every edits in the racemenu are presistent in the cached skeleton which is saved to the actor.

If it still happens on a new game you are using the old RaceMenu script for Weapons of 2.13. Which still has the bug.

The Repair script resets the damaged Staffs of the cached skeleton back to default, which fixes a character cached skeleton.

Not at the moment without doing it the old way, Expired does the feature to support it for NPCs in RaceMenu not me.

Ah, I see. I read earlier up in the thread someone mentioning changing the names for nodes and such in order to get the changes to work for people without racemenu. Is this the old way you refer to? Where in the files do I find this if this is where I have to go?