XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I was just wondering if in V2.14 nipple magic works for NPCs? if not how would I go about making it work.

I think I have to install the skeleton from 2.06 (that has the nipple magic option) but will that break the new sliders in Racemenu or anything else for that matter?

Hello! I have just a quick question. I am going to be using the CT77 body along with this skeleton, but I was not going to use any BBP type mods besides HDT. I was wondering if I should install the Regular Skeleton Rig map or the BBP rig map?

Then don't install the BBP one.

Hello! thanks for the great job!

I have some problem here. After I install 2.14 from 2.13, my female character breast keep shaking when I load the save file. but not all have this problem. old character is ok. only new character ( created before install 2.14) got this problem. how can I fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Hello! thanks for the great job!

I have some problem here. After I install 2.14 from 2.13, my female character breast keep shaking when I load the save file. but not all have this problem. old character is ok. only new character ( created before install 2.14) got this problem. how can I fix it?

Thanks a lot!

2.13 and 2.14 are identical to all the files, except a racemenu script, so what you describing is impossible to caused by an update of the mod.

So something else is probably the cause.

Since updating to 2.14 from 2.05, I do not have my sword on my back anymore.  I did a reinstall of 2.14 thought I made a mistake, make sure I select the right one.  And still my sword is on my hip and not on my back.  SO i Uninstal 2.14 went back to 2.05, version 2.05 has the sword on my back.  So my conclusion is that the version 2.14 do not have the One handed sword on back.

2.14 has you adjust them in racemenu now. 

Since updating to 2.14 from 2.05, I do not have my sword on my back anymore.  I did a reinstall of 2.14 thought I made a mistake, make sure I select the right one.  And still my sword is on my hip and not on my back.  SO i Uninstal 2.14 went back to 2.05, version 2.05 has the sword on my back.  So my conclusion is that the version 2.14 do not have the One handed sword on back.

Yeah I just realize it but Im trying to figure out how th ehell I get the camera to focus on the back of my char.

Does this mean followers created using RM can now have customized weapon positions or everyone besides player is now back to vanilla with 2.14?

Yeah I just realize it but Im trying to figure out how th ehell I get the camera to focus on the back of my char.

There's a tab up top right that says camera. when you're in that window hold down alt and then you can use the camera movement keys to zoom and turn.

Does this mean followers created using RM can now have customized weapon positions or everyone besides player is now back to vanilla with 2.14?

From the looks of it yes. But posted earlier Groov said that racemenu will have something to allow for npc weapon positions. It's up at the top of this page/page 66 in fact.

Are there different styles included for "Shield on Back Style", "Weapon Style", "Staff Style"... etc? (Bow Style and Quiver Style do work.)

The options appear in RaceMenu, but i am unable to move the slider bar to get to any other options. (if they exists.) Shield is on Arm, Weapon is on hip. Staves invisible (may need DSR for that... :dodgy: )

In an attempt to bypass it, I attempted to install DSpSOB (Dual Sheathe + SoB) which had no result other than to make all the "Style" bars disappear. And then attempted "Dual Sheathe Redux", which causes CTD, no error, as soon as I attempted to draw a weapon after modifying the XYZ position in ShowRaceMenu. (Redux Patched, Patch activated, no adjustment to load order after patching. Loot and FNIS patcher also ran, just to be sure, then repatched.) I am playing an argonian, with sexy idles, so adjustments are necessary due to Tail clipping.

Skeleton suggests it conflicts and overrides Reduced Force (Realistic Force and Ragdolls). Overrided by "Crossbow Basic Collection", Schlongs of Skyrim, Female Animation Pack. When I deactivate the previous 3, the style issues persist, but have not attempted to combine the last 3 being deactivated with Dual Sheathe Redux position adjustment...

I updated the list with values for the sliders for the postions, if a category is not listed here the slider will do nothing and is locked on default, because probably nobody reads the description even if they have problems or don't know what does what I write it here again:

Weapon variants (Avaiable positions in RaceMenuPlugin, if a weapon category is not listed here the Style slider in RaceMenu only has only the default (0)):
Bow:

1: Frostfall Bow by Chesko

2: Reversed Better Bows by Messes With Wolves

Quiver:
: Frostfall Quiver by Chesko (Draw Animations: "Belt-Fastened Quivers")

2: Frostfall Quiver with Left Hip Bolt by xp32 (Draw Animations: "Belt-Fastened Quivers")

Sword:
1: one-Handed Swords on Back (Dual Draw Animations: Immersive Animations by Bergzore)

Dagger:
1: Daggers on Back Hip (Dual Draw Animations: Immersive Animations by Bergzore)

2: Daggers on the Ankles

Axe:
1: Reversed Axe (World of Warcraft Style)

Magic:
1: Nipple Magic

Shout:
1: Schlong Shout

Are there different styles included for "Shield on Back Style", "Weapon Style", "Staff Style"... etc? (Bow Style and Quiver Style do work.)

The options appear in RaceMenu, but i am unable to move the slider bar to get to any other options. (if they exists.) Shield is on Arm, Weapon is on hip. Staves invisible (may need DSR for that... :dodgy: )

In an attempt to bypass it, I attempted to install DSpSOB (Dual Sheathe + SoB) which had no result other than to make all the "Style" bars disappear. And then attempted "Dual Sheathe Redux", which causes CTD, no error, as soon as I attempted to draw a weapon after modifying the XYZ position in ShowRaceMenu. (Redux Patched, Patch activated, no adjustment to load order after patching. Loot and FNIS patcher also ran, just to be sure, then repatched.) I am playing an argonian, with sexy idles, so adjustments are necessary due to Tail clipping.

Skeleton suggests it conflicts and overrides Reduced Force (Realistic Force and Ragdolls). Overrided by "Crossbow Basic Collection", Schlongs of Skyrim, Female Animation Pack. When I deactivate the previous 3, the style issues persist, but have not attempted to combine the last 3 being deactivated with Dual Sheathe Redux position adjustment...

Seriously why do you overwrite the thing that should make all working together with their inferior parts? Run Loot and place XPMSE directly before the Overwrite folder. If any mod needs to overwrite it because it modifies XPMSE2.14 for some reason place them between XPMSE2.14 and the Overwrite folder. No any other crap between there. Loot is like Boss not a tool that does your install order correctly all the time.

From the looks of it yes. But posted earlier Groov said that racemenu will have something to allow for npc weapon positions. It's up at the top of this page/page 66 in fact.

Oh, good.  Because one thing I've noticed is that the "Weapon on Back" animations work for everyone, so every time I fight NPCs, they use the wrong animations to unsheathe their weapons, and it breaks my heart and I cri evrtim.

-snip-

Still having this issue, though I noticed something. The problem only occurs if I edit the file using JFF. Even if I leave the numbers at default value, I get the weird artifact. So it seems to be an issue related to JFF

Edit: Solved. Turns out I forgot to update JFF to v4.

Seriously why do you overwrite the thing that should make all working together with their inferior parts? Run Loot and place XPMSE directly before the Overwrite folder. If any mod needs to overwrite it because it modifies XPMSE2.14 for some reason place them between XPMSE2.14 and the Overwrite folder. No any other crap between there. Loot is like Boss not a tool that does your install order correctly all the time.

It may be that I just lack the ability to figure it out past using it to make things "jiggly". I attempted to do as you stated.. and..

-Game Stopped Crashing.

-Lost Dual Sheathes,

-Dagger on back worked okay.

-Lost Shield on Back.

-Staff on back stopped working, BUT the original one that had worked I sold to a merchant, and the new ones I tried could have potentially been added by Wintermyst or Staves of Skyrim, which might not show up anyway.

-Argonian tails screw everything up anyway with clipping.

I got way too many mods probably (200+).... I may see about cutting some of them out. So, thanks for the attempt, but screw it,  :P Between working and moving, I have been modding Skyrim for ~1 month now technically, and I just want to play the damn thing and have it look awesome.

Groovtama, hi!I need your help again?!In an earlier post you gave instructions on how to place the swords on back and daggers on back hip manually since i don't use race menu.

Take Nifskope: Rename WeaponSword to WeaponSwordDefault, Rename WeaponSwordOnBack to WeaponSword, 
same for Left but with "Left" at the end.

for all four skeletons in of the packs under 3rd person

Shields on Back is a DSR feature and only has on bone. And Daggers are the same way just with 
WeaponDagger instead of WeaponSword.

It works just fine but i noticed that i lose the Chesco quiver placement that way.I tried editing the skeleton nifs from the chesco quiver placement option and had the same result, the quiver in vanilla position.What do i have to do in order to have the swords on back, daggers on back hip and quiver in Chesco fashion?Thanks!

Groovtama, hi!I need your help again?!In an earlier post you gave instructions on how to place the swords on back and daggers on back hip manually since i don't use race menu.

Take Nifskope: Rename WeaponSword to WeaponSwordDefault, Rename WeaponSwordOnBack to WeaponSword, 
same for Left but with "Left" at the end.

for all four skeletons in of the packs under 3rd person

Shields on Back is a DSR feature and only has on bone. And Daggers are the same way just with 
WeaponDagger instead of WeaponSword.

It works just fine but i noticed that i lose the Chesco quiver placement that way.I tried editing the skeleton nifs from the chesco quiver placement option and had the same result, the quiver in vanilla position.What do i have to do in order to have the swords on back, daggers on back hip and quiver in Chesco fashion?Thanks!

Does it work on NPCs and just not on the PC, or does it not work on NPCs and PC?

Does it work on NPCs and just not on the PC, or does it not work on NPCs and PC?

Sadly, i haven't really noticed.I don't see alot of female enemy archers in game and my followers don't use bows.

@PeterForFun:

Speaking from my own experience, regardless of the options I choose in the installer I need to manually select the quiver, sword and dagger positions on the sliders in RaceMenu if I want my PC to use anything other than vanilla positions. I chose the Chesko position for the quiver during installation. In the game all NPCs have that position work for them automatically, but I need to move the Quiver Style slider to 1 in RaceMenu for it to work on my PC.

I edited the four skeleton nifs to have all characters use sword on back, too. Again, NPCs have it work automatically, my PC needs the Sword Style slider at 1 for it to apply to her.

Hope that helps.

I have a question, if I'm using HDT do I need to install the BBP skeleton option? I did, and I always have, as I have BBP armor mods so I figured it would crash without it. But I'm running into an issue that I can't figure out. I've been blaming it on the HDT XML file I've been using but  I'm not so sure anymore. The problem is that at times I see female npc's breast stretch across the screen and or freak out and then the npc goes invisible. Sometimes the butt tweaks out as well, but not causing the invisible issue.I never had this issue untill I updated to 2.14 and started using a new XML file.  I'm using the 3.3 CBBE HDT body and I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled  XPMS 2.14.

It's probably the xml file. You use the bbp hkx if you've got older animations/(armors?) or else you won't see them work. If you know you don't have any bbp animations then you use the regular one. I use the BBP just to be safe and don't have any issues. Every great now and again my pc's belly will seem like it's going to spaz a little depending on camera angle but that's because my ancient computer is straining under all the crap I put it through. (Old dualcore bottlenecking ftw....)