XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Yes, I have race menu and realistic ragdolls.  What's niloveride?

NetImmerse Override is included in the last version of RaceMenu

are you using any kind of 

Dual sheat redux or Chesko frostfall for ex?

because you need to have the skeleton specifically installed for it (option box) 1h back or daggers on hip, quiver etc..

realistics ragdoll must be 1st in install then the other mods and overwritten by the skeleton

the SOS Racemenu plugin is missing in 3.30....

edit: btw,does anyone know what the esp in FNIS 6.0 is for?just asking as it never needed an esp before

Should be fixed, Nexus upload takes a while.

FNIS.esp is for managing the FNIS alternative animation variables. And yeah you need it.

edit: btw,does anyone know what the esp in FNIS 6.0 is for?just asking as it never needed an esp before

FNIS.esp is for managing the FNIS alternative animation variables. And yeah you need it.

thanks for the fast fix

urgh,,one more thing cluttering up my loadorder,,,yay..at 236...again..

waaaaiit a minute,,,the fnis.esp is only neeed to change/replace animations on the fly without having to close the game?sounds,,pointless to me...or did i understand Fore's patch notes wrong/is there a lack of intel of what it does besides that?

either way i reverted to the older release again as fnis 6 seems to be borked in more than one point

so ive been running into a jit error while trying to run fnis but this only happens when i have XP 32 MSE installed when i look into it further it keeps saying its been used by another program which is funny seeing how i dont have any other programs running while FNIS is up any ideas as to how i can look deeper into the files to see just what is going on?

so ive been running into a jit error while trying to run fnis but this only happens when i have XP 32 MSE installed when i look into it further it keeps saying its been used by another program which is funny seeing how i dont have any other programs running while FNIS is up any ideas as to how i can look deeper into the files to see just what is going on?

You need FNIS6 with any version past 3.29

• 1 month later...

I can't seem to get physics to work, regarding this and HDT Physics. I also use the CBBE Curvy body - is there anything else required besides these three to get jiggle animations? I modded awhile back, and I don't recall anything else ever being required. 

While i'm at it I've got a quick question regarding which install of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended to use when it prompts me for a skeleton rig map. I'm assuming I just use HDT, yeah?

I can't seem to get physics to work, regarding this and HDT Physics. I also use the CBBE Curvy body - is there anything else required besides these three to get jiggle animations? I modded awhile back, and I don't recall anything else ever being required.

While i'm at it I've got a quick question regarding which install of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended to use when it prompts me for a skeleton rig map. I'm assuming I just use HDT, yeah?

Default cbbe doesn't support HDT you need to generate a cbbe-HDT body in bodyslide.

The options have the infos in their descriptions read them.

A bit late on the update but using the bodyslide fixed the HDT problem, at least for unclothed. I assume I have to take more steps to make the CBBE Vanilla armors work, aside from just downloading/installing?

Yeah you need to get HDT/BBB/TBBP clothes to see it on clothes. Remodeled armors for example.

If you didn't use MO and manually installed then indeed you are a a dumbass.

If you used MO as you should have, it's a simple as "remove mod" and "install mod"

if not: then you need to go into Interface and delete xpmse and translations

go into meshes and delete actors and charactermakingextender and slim horse race and war horse

go into source and scripts and delete everything with XPMSE and Racemenu (this will also break racemenu but you knew that right? otherwise you would be using MO)

then delete sosracemenu.esp and xpmse.esp and probably have to reinstall skyrim again, cause life on the fast lane ain't got time for no virtualization folders.

Hi. 

I just updated the sceleton and FNIS and I am getting this error runing FNIS

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  21 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\XPMSE\FNIS_XPMSE_List.txt):  T xpe3_Dag_Unequip.hkx Unequip_OutMoving -0.333 Unequip_Out -0.00 BeginWeaponSheathe 0.00

anyone knows how to fix it?

FNIS Behavior V6.0.2   11/12/2015 11:50:54 μμ
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading TDFCustom V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  21 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\XPMSE\FNIS_XPMSE_List.txt):  T xpe3_Dag_Unequip.hkx Unequip_OutMoving -0.333 Unequip_Out -0.00 BeginWeaponSheathe 0.00

Hi. 

I just updated the sceleton and FNIS and I am getting this error runing FNIS

anyone knows how to fix it?

FNIS Behavior V6.0.2   11/12/2015 11:50:54 μμ
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading TDFCustom V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE

Update FNIS? 6.2 is latest 6.1 is required for XPMSE, you are using 6.0.2.

OH for fuck's shake I just downloaded it and I installed the wrong file in NMM.!!!!

For my defence I was using v5.5 so v6.02 is  still considered an update  :P  :P  :P

Thanx a lot friend. Honestly, I dont think I would have noticed it.

re-updated and it works like a charm  :D

I get a lot of xpmse errors in my papyrus log.

Has anybody an idea how I can get them away?

Old version, don't care.

Solution: Update

Now I feel like an idiot :wacko:

I updated all the requirements yesterday but forgot the skeleton itself :blush:

You are absolutely right, with the updated skeleton all the errors are gone.

Thank you so much for your help and this incredible mod.

groov i found a comptely situational bug related to the camera switch bug.

basicaly its caused by the camera switch bug u been fixing. i still get the camera switch bug maybe once  in a while.

basicaly if the camera bug hits when u in the detached cammera for sexlab aniimation (i manualy go into it not the auto) it can causes your favs, tab menu and realy any menu besides escape menu not to come up when u in normal camera u have to switch back to the detached camera for them to show and u have to keep going back to that camera mode to access them. its like the camea modes got swaped. its a comptely situational bug lol.

so you know i have most updated skeleton and all companions/ custom companions i have updadted their skletons.

keep up the good work dont let all those who dont read wear u down.