XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Mod Organizer says the sosracemenu.esp is a dummy file. is it ok to disable it?

It is a Dummy file yes and no you shouldn't disable it when you use SOS.

It is to disable the SoS RaceMenu and to disable SoS internal scaling, so that the XPMSE2 RaceMenu Plugin can do it's stuff for the player character without interference. (NPC are excluded)

Noob question...

How do I swap the bones in a set of hands and feet over to xpmse 2.14 (say in outfit studio)?

Reason:

Halo gave me the go ahead to include the UNP high poly hands and feet into the Unified package and I uh forgot to re-weight them.

So in some instances (like different SL animations) the wrists don't turn properly with the rest of the arm.

It didn't cross my mind due to working on some other stuff and well, someone else noticed it....which put it higher up on the to do list.

Noob question...

How do I swap the bones in a set of hands and feet over to xpmse 2.14 (say in outfit studio)?

Reason:

Halo gave me the go ahead to include the UNP high poly hands and feet into the Unified package and I uh forgot to re-weight them.

So in some instances (like different SL animations) the wrists don't turn properly with the rest of the arm.

It didn't cross my mind due to working on some other stuff and well, someone else noticed it....which put it higher up on the to do list.

You don't have anything to do to the bones that is just the skinning that is different between Hands and Arm (Body)

Ok, I got a problem with Dual Sheath Redux:

The styles slider work fine for my character (male character so I chose the male option when installing) but not on the other npcs, except for shields.

Also, I installed through MO (like everyone should), and ran Dual Sheath Patcher via SUM.

I haven't found anything in this topic, so if it was already answered, my bad.

NPC support is a feature RaceMenu adds to itself, not my construction site.

So it's back to version 2.06 all the while waiting for an update offering default position for weapons for all maybe?

Thanks for the answer and keep up the good work.

Ok, I got a problem with Dual Sheath Redux:

The styles slider work fine for my character (male character so I chose the male option when installing) but not on the other npcs, except for shields.

Also, I installed through MO (like everyone should), and ran Dual Sheath Patcher via SUM.

I haven't found anything in this topic, so if it was already answered, my bad.

NPC support is a feature RaceMenu adds to itself, not my construction site.

So it's back to version 2.06 all the while waiting for an update offering default position for weapons for all maybe?

Thanks for the answer and keep up the good work.

not gonna do 4320 premade skeleton variants for all weapon variants, would be like 16k skeletons I have to do for one pack

Okay, got the wrist seam fixed.

I had the forearm weight painting in a light green all the way to the wrist seam on both the left and right bones.

Removed that little bit of weight painting and now the wrist do what they are suppose to in different animations.

I'm currently trying to wrap my head around where the weight painting is suppose to be on the upper arm bones for the left and right arm.

Looking at the standard CBBE bodies in Outfit Studio (CT77's, CBBE HDT, DragonflyTBBP, and CBBE no bounce)... Those all have the left upper arm bone painted different then the right upper arm bone (same with the upper arm twists 1 and 2).

Some of the UNP bodies I've looked at in OS are done in a similar fashion.

One completely threw me off because it didn't even have the upper arm bone in the body, just the upper arm twist 1 and twist 2 (that would be UN7B).

So what is the proper weight painting for the upper arm and upper arm twists while using XPMSE?

If I can figure that out I can knock a couple of bugs out of Unified to fix list.

Oh and I upgraded from 2.14 to 2.2 what is the difference other then the change in the installer?

Okay, got the wrist seam fixed.

I had the forearm weight painting in a light green all the way to the wrist seam on both the left and right bones.

Removed that little bit of weight painting and now the wrist do what they are suppose to in different animations.

I'm currently trying to wrap my head around where the weight painting is suppose to be on the upper arm bones for the left and right arm.

Looking at the standard CBBE bodies in Outfit Studio (CT77's, CBBE HDT, DragonflyTBBP, and CBBE no bounce)... Those all have the left upper arm bone painted different then the right upper arm bone (same with the upper arm twists 1 and 2).

Some of the UNP bodies I've looked at in OS are done in a similar fashion.

One completely threw me off because it didn't even have the upper arm bone in the body, just the upper arm twist 1 and twist 2 (that would be UN7B).

So what is the proper weight painting for the upper arm and upper arm twists while using XPMSE?

If I can figure that out I can knock a couple of bugs out of Unified to fix list.

Oh and I upgraded from 2.14 to 2.2 what is the difference other then the change in the installer?

Mainly added tail systems, some bones nobody have to care about except me and some people, more weapon positions + some fixes, ECE, RM3 and PWS related stuff.

2.14 and 2.2 are skinning wise the same. 2.2 is far more bugfree version than 2.14.

Alright. The skeleton_female_xpmse.nif that comes with Bodyslide 2.2c is 85k.

The skeleton_female.nif that is in Data\meshes\Actors\Character\character assets female\ folder after installing xpmse 2.2 is 93k.

Can I copy that skeleton and paste it into the \res folder for body slide (then rename it to skeleton_female_xpmse.nif) and have outfit studio output in xpmse 2.2?

Or is there a different file that I should pull directly from XPMSE 2.2's zip file and past into that folder?

Alright. The skeleton_female_xpmse.nif that comes with Bodyslide 2.2c is 85k.

The skeleton_female.nif that is in Data\meshes\Actors\Character\character assets female\ folder after installing xpmse 2.2 is 93k.

Can I copy that skeleton and paste it into the \res folder for body slide (then rename it to skeleton_female_xpmse.nif) and have outfit studio output in xpmse 2.2?

Or is there a different file that I should pull directly from XPMSE 2.2's zip file and past into that folder?

There shouldn't be any changes relevant for Outfit Studio in the v2.2 update of XPMSE.

It is to disable the SoS RaceMenu and to disable SoS internal scaling, so that the XPMSE2 RaceMenu Plugin can do it's stuff for the player character without interference. (NPC are excluded)

Its also disable the size of your PC schlong too.  My character schlong size shrunk when the dummy file is active.  Is this suppose to happen.  Since it disable menu to change schlong size.  How am I going to put my PC shclong back to it was before.

Stupid question... How do I take advantage of the improved tail movement? Do I need to install a special plugin for HDT?

Right now I have:

UNPB

HDT Physics Extension v14.28

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

What improved tail movement?

Its also disable the size of your PC schlong too.  My character schlong size shrunk when the dummy file is active.  Is this suppose to happen.  Since it disable menu to change schlong size.  How am I going to put my PC shclong back to it was before.

Did you read what you have quoted? You go into the RaceMenu and use the SoS Sliders there to set the size and so on.

Stupid question... How do I take advantage of the improved tail movement? Do I need to install a special plugin for HDT?

Right now I have:

UNPB

Did you read what you have quoted? You go into the RaceMenu and use the SoS Sliders there to set the size and so on.

That what I did I went into Racemenu and I dont see any sliders.   Wait I using the SOS Full version

not light version.  I know in light version you could go into racemenu to change the scale of the schlong.  But with Full its all done in the MCM menu.  Plus Im using a SOS schlong for females - UNP addon to SOS.  Do you think that is the problem.

Right now I have:

UNPB

That what I did I went into Racemenu and I dont see any sliders.   Wait I using the SOS Full version

not light version.  I know in light version you could go into racemenu to change the scale of the schlong.  But with Full its all done in the MCM menu.  Plus Im using a SOS schlong for females - UNP addon to SOS.  Do you think that is the problem.

Go there http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39343-racemenu-v3b/?p=1006488and download 3B3 then install XPMSE2.21 which supports custom categories. Go into the Genitails Category they should be there. If not your installation is wrong.

This SOS Racemenu plugin, is this any different from b3lisario's from his equipable schlong mod? It overwrites it

It is a dummy file that SoS doesn't use it internal NetImmerse scaling and so doesn't overwrite the stuff that the SoS\SAM Part does which is in the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin. That esp does nothing it's just that SoS sees something is there and disables it. That is a better solution than modifing SoS scripts to make a RM plugin which is working for both SoS and SAM at the same time.

From the XPMSE installer:

Contains an empty plugin which deactivates Schlongs of Skyrim's internal scaling for the player and the old NetImmerse SoSRaceMenu, to prevent overwriting the scaling by the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin. Schlongs of Skyrim is using NetImmerse functions for scaling which produces unpredicable results with NiOverride scaling mods. This fix is only for people who use the XPMSE RaceMenu plugin and Schlongs of Skyrim, this doesn't affect people using SAM - Shape Atlas for Men

^ Do people read what I write in the installer

I do understand that, it just did not specify if that was the same sosracemenu plugin that b3lisario developed

The esp is empty.

The SoS\SAM Part of the XPMSE Plugin esp, is the SoS RaceMenu scale part, + my Translation part + b3ls rotation part in one script and with Nioverride instead of NetImmerse, so also quicker and more accurate.