Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

I know I've asked this before but didn't get too clear of answer, but why aren't chocolate elves showing up ingame?

My folders look like this

Data\meshes\Characters\Chocolate with a Head and Teeth folder

Data\Textures\Characters\chocolate with Female and Male folders, and multiple Chocolateface files all with .dds and _n.dds files for each

Earschocolate files

LCears files

LCEhead files

Did I also mention that the head folders contain corean_head files, a .egm, .egt, .nif, and .tri

Please help

Firstly thanks so much for the great combined OMOD, that is a big help.

I am just starting on all of this and wanted to ask what the two mods that have English in the title are for: one says it removes English dialog, do either or both of them change the Japanese to English in any way? i noticed there were file tiles with Japanese in them and hoped that would not be a problem for OMOD or the game engine.

Ah i really dont know to install this

1)I download the file from deposit file

2)I extract using both 7zip and winrar and i get a:

config

data

data.crc

plugins

plugins.crc

I didnt know how to this so i use OBMM but it didnt work too.

So how do i install this?

i have done everything that is required (same load order did the bash thing etc)

but chocolate elves arent showing up and the diablo things have completely black faces :/

clearly i messed something up somewhere, but i cant for the life of me think of what.. this is a clean install of oblivion

Ah i really dont know to install this

1)I download the file from deposit file

2)I extract using both 7zip and winrar and i get a:

config

data

data.crc

plugins

plugins.crc

I didnt know how to this so i use OBMM but it didnt work too.

So how do i install this?

If you have OBMM installed then just double click on the .omod file and OBMM will open up and load the mod, then just select it and click activate.

strange itgun since i only uploaded an omod to depositfiles

And diablo elf 6 in 1 should have textures i extracted the originall omod and added it in the pack for convinience

and about some chanpon not having textures it's a known bug i've been trying to fix for a while now

muffins try reinstalling boss i'm running boss perfectly fine here though i haven't touched it this week

@ itgun that should be correct :)

@ puraaj no clue to be honest i used the diablo elf 6in1 mod and mine load perfectly fine i just added it so peeps don't have to download another part that's essentially made and tailored for mbp++

mainly waiting on x117 0.8 to get out of beta stages before i update the project

I want to ask about what text modify this all in one, before i installed MBP++ only, and when i found this AIO, I thougth it should be fixed.

But when I instaled this AIO the default races descriptions are tottaly broke, with weird random characters, and mostly of the new races too, i think about the japanese characters, but when I end of create my character, the fist text of the other prisioner text are tottaly broken too with this randome characters, her text when emperor come ant talk it should the text correctly.

Fine, what i want to know its if there some many text tottaly broken using this mod during the game, or if its ONLY race descriptions and first dialogue.

Or I do something wrong?