Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

Hey cyb3r, how do I get these into OBMM? They download as type001/002 files, and adding archives/folders/ or files recognizes it, I've tried putting them in a folder and adding that, but it did nothing. I'd greatly appreciate a quick response.

Also, quick question, will this mess with the 4096x4096 texture packs if I already installed them?

I'd greatly appreciate a quick response.

7Zip

I don't believe I understand......Also' date=' I meant "doesen't" recognize in my first post.

[/quote']

You have to install a program named 7zip. I believe it's free or at least shareware.

You get it, you run it, browse to the folder where you have both .001 and .002 files, select them and press "extract". That will start the extracting process which might take a little while. When it finishes, you'll see a newly created OMOD file, stitched together from both archives. That's the file you need load to OBMM.

This should not mess up your existing textures, at least mine stayed the same.

i'm still working on v2.1 some stuff is still missing and tracking down the fixes for it or fixing it myself isn't proving to be exactly an easy task (and sorry i didn't reply earlier in here was stuck at work in meeting from meeting (gonna be like that for the rest of the week but atleast i can check in on the forums now and then after today :))

Thanks guys, also, two questions for I'm planning of doing a clean install and wanted to know somethings.

1.I plan to reinstall this mod/loversPK [along with various plugins]/DMRA complete/and Setbody2ch or 3dm if I can find a working one, is there a particular order I should install these in to avoid major problems/conflicts? Also, would I still need 4096x4096 texture packs if I already have the MBPallin1, or does it improve looks itself?

2.This is compatible with BBB right? I installed it last night in a hurry and my nipples were colorless, along with no bounce, it also seems to have overwritten my walk/run animation into something else, is it better to install bodies seperately for this or....?

P.S. Chocolate elf and the esp for x117race isn't there

1. It is best to install all your core files (castles, clothing, weapons) then your body and then setbody and last your skeleton. Once these are installed move to beauty files Xeo/MBP/x117 and skins (note: as to the 4096 textures....it all depends on the creator. Some just blew up the size (which does nothing for quality at all) while others added a great deal of additional detail).

Just be careful of a couple of things:

A. Is the texture pack compatible with your preferred body type? If it isn't then you have the problem that you mention in number two of the textures not matching up. You have to make sure that the texture is compatible with that body type or know how to remap it yourself with nifskope or blender.

B. 4096 skin textures are going to impact your FPS so be aware of this if you have mods that add a bunch of npc's and don't have a beast of a machine.

2. As you may or may not be aware BBB requires three things to function:

A. Compatible skeleton (growlf's universal skeleton is the latest).

B. Compatible mesh (be it nude body, clothing or armor).

C. Animation.

If you have A and B but not an animation that is bbb then no bounce.

Note: textures not matching up has nothing to do with bbb (see above note).

Lastly after doing all of the above and testing/making backups as you go so you can recover quickly if you do something wrong, install lovers.

Holler if any part of that is greek :)

the esp for x117 can be substituted with x117.esm (you need wrye for that(you can find the instructions in the aio lovers pack thread note : v2.1 allready has the fixed file i'm just working on random missing textures who are eating up time to fix...) and choco elves are in v1 normally

And there's no animations included in this pack so something else has overwritten your stuff, i personally install this pack > lovers with pk but you can do it the other way around it really doesn't matter

the pack doesn't include the 4096 textures tbh i use the 2048 versions by sizustar and i hardly notice the difference between 4096 and 2048 the only difference is that 4096 eat's up alot more memory and oblivion is allready crap at handling memory

And yes this works flawless with bbb i'm using the total controllable skelly (with fix use the other version unless you know the work around (it's the obse plugin lookhereyou) together with nomaam's ani's

Thanks for the help guys, doing some testing with only MBP to make sure I can get everything working, so just one last thing before I go. What race/body has tats that kinda wrap around the nipple? None of these in the mod seem to do that,

And should the MBP stuff be unchecked in OBMM if bashed patch is checked?

EDIT: Sorry for all the questions but I just wanna make sure I'm getting everything right, there's supposed to be a chocolate elves pack on nexus for this that I need? Also, this isn't the only race that's in meshes/characters that doesen't appear ingame

Not sure on the 1st question but on the second one Yes. If you merge the MBP stuff correctly into the bashed patch it will automatically build them into the bashed patch thus you will plus marks in wrye showing you that they are now merge files. OBMM has no way of understanding or tracking merged file so it will just appear as deselected. This is perfectly normal. Whatever you do DON'T remove the esp because you will need it should you have to rebuild your bashed patch.

i'll reupload a working version of v2.1 note that it's a beta version but i don't have the old files left so some work in progress is still left in there i'll clean it up a bit it's the best i can do thanks to the takedown bullshit off megaupload :/

bash everything of BP into your bashed patch except sheogorath eye' date=' pick either lopears elf or mini (activate the other should be bashed in)

[/quote']

How do I make a "bashed" patch? I have about 90 mods installed now and my game is very stable; but using Wrye has me stumped.

TL;DR follows - but any help would be greatly appreciated....

1) The Wiki might be packed with info, but its not much help for a first time Wrye user. At one point it tells me to "Tag" the mods, yet further down the page it tells me to NOT tags the mods, but to right click and select "Mark Mergeable..."

2) Most tutorials seem to be written by someone who has English as a second language. That is NOT a concern, but one poorly chosen word can make the whole tutorial incomprehensible to a native English speaker. On top of that, while following the steps of a picture tutorial, the last few pictures were missing.

3) I've read that I should a) Place checkmarks beside the mods I want to Bash together; B) "TAG" files I want to Bash together and; c) DO NOT tag files that I want to bash together - mark them as mergeable.

4) I've also read that people install the omod and their game works just fine without Wrye.

If I wanted to bash all MBP mods except Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp and AF Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp (which I would activate seperately...) WHAT do I need to check off in Wrye to merge the other mods? Do I deslect everything and put checkmarks in the boxes beside the MBP mods? To I right click the mods I want werged and select "Mark Mergeable...", or do I have to tag the mods I want merged?

I understand load orders and I understand the first post. I simply do not understand HOW to create the recommended bashed patch.

The more I read, the more confusing it gets. If I could get my foot in the door, maybe the Wiki would make sense to me...

Update: Sorry! I forgot to mention this: I have MBP working without bashing anything, but I'm worried about future stability.

Bashed patches really aren't too hard.

1. Open wrye bash.

2. Right click on bashed patch.esp and select rebuild bashed patch.

3. In the box that opens you will have a number of items on the left that when you select one will show items on the right. Select the items you want to bash into the patch. Prior to that box popping up things that have been pre-marked as items to merge will give you a warning and ask if you want to merge them and deselect them. Review the list and in the case of the beautiful people stuff say "yes". It will then automatically merge and deselect those esp's. Note: DO NOT re-enable them via obmm or you will have duplicates or experience crashes.

There is a picture tutorial here if pics work better: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35230

I edited my post thinking that i did something wrong but this makes no sense:

I haven't bashed anything since i didn't know i have to (i downloaded it from another thread) and everything's fine except SKSRen's hair (they simply don't appear when i try to select em).In the meshes folder the appear as .egm files while there's nothing in the textures folder.

Everything else works fine,including rose sim's hair,so i think i should better wait for any answers on this.

Thanks for making the omod btw!